• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Sprites by Smoochum

thanks that looks brilenty could you do an over world of the one in the hood down please? :)
You're welcome & sure. :)

Here are your overworlds. I hope you like these. :)
hood.png

I still cannot believe how awesome your sprites are! you should definetely start a sprite comic :D that would be so cool!
I was looking at my trainer sprite in my sig (not the walkies the atual trainer sprite) and I thought that she would much better if you did her, please? -makes vaporeon do pupy eyes-

thank you so much for taking my request, it looks awesome, and great job on the re-pose of the third gym leader, it looks much better than the original

can i make a request?
can you make the girl from episode527
http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/shinou/527.shtml
here a link to it.

srry i just saw the sprite you made me thats it looks super good you rock

request:

can you do a sprite, overworld and mug of this
(its saya from blood plus)
chara_saya.gif

chara_saya2.gif

*sword not need please*

also i posted 2 outfits you can do what ever one you want (or both )
and you only need one mug (duh)

please and thanks

you fan,
Dylan

thanks these are great
You're welcome. :)

[quote author=diamondphantom link=topic=3265.msg43660#msg43660 date=1199739408]
I still cannot believe how awesome your sprites are! you should definitely start a sprite comic :D that would be so cool!
I was looking at my trainer sprite in my sig (not the walkies the actual trainer sprite) and I thought that she would much better if you did her, please? -makes vaporeon do pupy eyes-
[/quote] Sure, I'll make your request. :) (I wish I could get the Johto maps that I made from the other computer so I can actually begin my comic series.)

[quote author=King of Rhinos link=topic=3265.msg43666#msg43666 date=1199744019]
thank you so much for taking my request, it looks awesome, and great job on the re-pose of the third gym leader, it looks much better than the original
[/quote] You're welcome, and thank you. :)

[quote author=jocelyn213 link=topic=3265.msg43676#msg43676 date=1199746936]
can i make a request?
can you make the girl from episode527
http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/shinou/527.shtml
here a link to it.
[/quote] Sure. I'll make what you requested. :)

I'll also make what you requested, Flame Haji. :)

(I haven't been on the laptop since I posted Perfect-chao's request. My stupid brothers hogged it all day and my step dad was acting like an immature psycho. ::))

I'll add Diamondphantom, Jocelyn213, and Flame Haji to the request list. :)

Edit: I finished Diamondphantom's and Jocelyn213's requests. I hope you both like these.
DPhantomRequest.png

LuxrayLady.png

I'll have to make your sprites tomorrow after school, Flame Haji. (I need to sleep. It's almost midnight for me.)

thanks

dam you hog brother lol ;D
You're welcome. (They are such pests.)

[quote author=hitomi-isuda link=topic=3265.msg43705#msg43705 date=1199769103]
i was wondering if you turn my gaiaonline avi into a sprite?
[/quote] I refuse! Just kidding. I'll make what you requested. :)

(My brothers go on gaiaonline all the time which is why I can't be on. Grr...)

Edit: Here's your request sprites, Dylan. I hope you like these. :)
ForDylan.png

Now I'm getting to work on your request Hitomi-Isuda. :)

Edit 2: Here's your request, Hitomi-Isuda. Please like it lots. :)
ForHitomi-Isuda.png

lol i was freaking out when you said dylan i was like HOW DID SHE KNOW MY NAME i never told her omg how did she know, did i tell her when did so i look all the way from page one and i never saw it then i look up a few post and i guess i type Dylan insted of Flame lol you can call me Dylan

it looks great i love it

It looks great. Thanks
You're welcome. :)

[quote author=diamondphantom link=topic=3265.msg43769#msg43769 date=1199832486]
thanks! But...do you mind chaging the colors a bit like they are on my sprite? If it's too much trouble then you don't have to
[/quote] You're welcome. I don't mind. :) (It's not much trouble.)

[quote author=Flame Haji link=topic=3265.msg43807#msg43807 date=1199841747]
lol i was freaking out when you said dylan i was like HOW DID SHE KNOW MY NAME i never told her omg how did she know, did i tell her when did so i look all the way from page one and i never saw it then i look up a few post and i guess i type Dylan insted of Flame lol you can call me Dylan

it looks great i love it
[/quote]
Okay. Thanks. (One of your posts (with the pic of Saya) said "your fan, Dylan.")

Edit: I recolored your sprite, Diamondphantom. Do you like it? Please do. :)
Diamondphantom.png

can you make overwolrds for the luxray girl?

Sure. I'll make what you requested. :)

Edit: Here are the overworlds you asked for. Hope you like these. :)
Luxradyoverworlds.png

Non important edit: I just thought of a creative punny Pokemon episode title called: "Don't Rain On My Gallade." (Named after a song in the musical "Funny Girl' called "Don't rain On My Parade.")

hey i got a few for you all from the blood plus show

chara_hagi.gif
sprite(overworld and battle) and mug please

chara_riku.gif
just the battle

chara_kai2.gif
just the battle

that will be it for now but i have 3 more coming for you lol

also can you make a saya with the hand in a fist and no pokeball (the hand with the pokeball in a fist)

please and thanks

edit:Also can you make all the battle sprites not have pokeballs please

I know this is a lot and you can not do them if you wish and if you do, do them then take as long as you want a week a year, 2 years whatever you want

This is some pretty amazing work, the coloring is excellent and the variety is pretty huge O.o you are very talented lol

So you want me to: Make battle, mug and overworld sprites of Hagi, 1 battle sprite each of Riku and Kai, make Saya with the hand in a fist without a pokeball, and not give any of them pokeballs? Okay. This may take quite a while, though. (Hopefully I can use the laptop today. It's 1 am where I live.)

Thank you, Jeydis, for the complement, and thank you so much for not requesting anything for the time being. :) (I got a lot of work to do.)

Edit: I gave Saya a fist on both sprites. :)
RemadeforD.png
I'll work on the three Blood Plus guys later today. (I need to sleep; it's 1:19am!)

So you want me to: Make battle, mug and overworld sprites of Hagi, 1 battle sprite each of Riku and Kai, make Saya with the hand in a fist without a pokeball, and not give any of them pokeballs? Okay. This may take quite a while, though. (Hopefully I can use the laptop today. It's 1 am where I live.)

Thank you, Jeydis, for the complement, and thank you so much for not requesting anything for the time being. :) (I got a lot of work to do.)

Edit: I gave Saya a fist on both sprites. :)
RemadeforD.png
I'll work on the three Blood Plus guys later today. (I need to sleep; it's 1:19am!)
like i said work on it when you want to i dont care how long it takes i asked you because i think you the best spriteist around

your sprites are still amazing as ever SweetSmoochum (can i call u Ashley next time) i was hopping if u have time could you make a charmelon and espeon overworld please and thank you, but if you are busy u don't have to

like i said work on it when you want to i dont care how long it takes i asked you because i think you the best spriteist around

You're so nice. :) Thank you for the complement...(but I think there are better spriters here.) I finished your requested sprites. Like?
BloodPlusforD.png

[quote author=perfect-chao link=topic=3265.msg43871#msg43871 date=1199904262]
your sprites are still amazing as ever SweetSmoochum (can i call u Ashley next time) i was hopping if u have time could you make a charmelon and espeon overworld please and thank you, but if you are busy u don't have to
[/quote] Thank you. :) Yes, you can call me Ashley as well as everyone else. I'll make what you requested since I finished Dylan's request.

Edit: Here are the Espeon overworlds that you requested.
Espeon.png
(I'll make Charmeleon when I get home. I fell asleep at 2 am, woke up at 6 am, and I didn't eat anything today. :'()

thanks Ashley these are great, you said that you also make comics right? so do you know any websites where you could get the backgrounds for emerald country? and can i use the sprites you made for me? i makes sure to give you credit.

it all looks great thanks Ash (nickname) but could you use a different base for haji other then that trainer please it does not look right srry but kai and riku look really good and the overworld and mug for hagi look super great.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Okay, I'm late, as usual, but....

Those are awesome Espeon overworlds!!!! So kute!!! *hugs Espeon overworlds and dies from over-exposure to kuteness*

Really, I think all your sprites are good. You could possibly even rival with Pixeity... JK, but they really are terrific! WAY better than what I can ever do, as I cannot do anything well, especially spriting. Keep on spriting, SweetSmoochum!

Alright, ibrahim.523, I ask that you either draw a new referance or remove your request.

Why?

That sprite is from Serebii.com. And while the spritist says that his sprites are "Free to USE" this does NOT mean 'Free to EDIT", which I see here is that you or somebody has recolored the 'Red' sprite. So askign that the already modified Red be modified yet again and used as the base is disrespectful to the creator.

I ask again that you either draw or scribble up a new referance or you remove your request that the Red sprite be used as the base.

((There is nothing wrong with using Ruby as the headband example, it's just asking for the recolored Red sprite to be used as the base. Just to clarify.))​

those espeon overworlds are grdat but i found something. i am not a big espeon fan so i am not sure, but in the overworld when he looks forward he has no tail. I mean it is not that big but i need to give you feedback so you could get better (but i think your the best)

those espeon overworlds are grdat but i found something. i am not a big espeon fan so i am not sure, but in the overworld when he looks forward he has no tail. I mean it is not that big but i need to give you feedback so you could get better (but i think your the best)
ya i guess he should have at least the end opf the tail(the two things at the end) to the side

but is a good overworld

how could you not be a fan of Espeon

can you make wartore overworlds?
Sure. I'll make them. :) (I fell asleep as soon as I got home and woke up just now. (2 something am.) I was so tired.)

[quote author=ibrahim.523 link=topic=3265.msg43901#msg43901 date=1199918775]
Hi can you make me a trainer sprite
1111.png
this is the base

coul you add a green bandanna insted of the hat. the bandanna looks like the one on ruby:
Ruby.png

and i would like the backpack gone and have an orange pouch on the back like may

OR,
if you can't do that then you can fuse the two trainers.

P.S. i have looked at your work and you are the best!!

[/quote] I'm not allowed to. (I've been on serebii before where those sprites came from.) I'm sorry. :( However, if you want me to make a different sprite of red with what you asked for then it would be okay. :) (& thank you.)

[quote author=Flame Haji link=topic=3265.msg43919#msg43919 date=1199930875]
it all looks great thanks Ash (nickname) but could you use a different base for haji other then that trainer please it does not look right srry but kai and riku look really good and the overworld and mug for hagi look super great.
[/quote] You're welcome. I'll make a different base for Hagi. (I felt like he looked a little bit like Michael Jackson. Ooh creepy. *shudders*)

[quote author=Shiny_Eevee link=topic=3265.msg43921#msg43921 date=1199932160]
Okay, I'm late, as usual, but....

Those are awesome Espeon overworlds!!!! So kute!!! *hugs Espeon overworlds and dies from over-exposure to kuteness*

Really, I think all your sprites are good. You could possibly even rival with Pixeity... JK, but they really are terrific! WAY better than what I can ever do, as I cannot do anything well, especially spriting. Keep on spriting, SweetSmoochum!
[/quote] Thank you, but I'm not as good as Pixeity, though.

Thank you for enforcing the rules, Pixeity. :)

[quote author:pSP Naruto link=topic=3265.msg43943#msg43943 date=1199947429]
[/quote] Thank you. :) I didn't want the tail to be shown in the front, though. The tail was meant to be directly behind it in the front sprites and the side sprites. Thank you for your help, though. I appreciate it. :)

*Reads List of things to do: Make Charmeleon overworlds for Perfect-chao, Redo Hagi sprite for Dylan, and make Wartortle sprites for Jocelyn. Then, adds names to request list.*

wow you have a list there take you time i am sure we can all wait for you sprites because it will be worth it in the end right guy (because your sprites rock)

wow you have a list there take you time i am sure we can all wait for you sprites because it will be worth it in the end right guy (because your sprites rock)

Thank you. I couldn't fall back to sleep so I did these just now. Hope you guys like these. :) (Please do.)
Charmeleon.png
For Perfect Chao.

Redone.png
For Dylan.

I'm still working on the Wartortle sprites. (So far I got the front and back sprites of it done.)

Edit: I finished the Wartortle sprite. I hope you like these. :)
Wartortle.png

i agree with Flame Haji because it'd definitely worth the wait
[quote author=SweetSmoochum link=topic=3265.msg43952#msg43952 date=1199960939]
Thank you. I couldn't fall back to sleep so I did these just now. Hope you guys like these. :) (Please do.) For Perfect Chao. [/quote] why wouldn't i like them u rock Ashley and so dose your art work.:D

Thank you. :)

To all, I'm thinking about making a new sig, since it is an new year. Which one of these should I use in my sig? Or should I make a new outfit? Any suggestions?
Ashley.png

I like the first one better the red seems a bit weird and the black goes good with blue.
Agw I can't belive I am asking this but I have a request *sob* (I will stop i am learning i can do lots of sprites but not overworlds) you dont need to make it just it would be helpful for my comic I am making ( will give credit to you) can i have a evee and ombereon overworlds but for umbreon to how white rings insted of yellow