• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Sprites by Smoochum

Cheers Ashley! Do you mind if I tweek it a lil'?
In the immortal words of Tom Nook;

Thanks Much :D

PS: I'll make sure to give credit :D

This is a hogh school musical reply. I think they are great but i wouldnt image them in that pose or Vanessa with a pokeball in her hand and Vanessa hair reminds me of Dawns moms hair

This is a hogh school musical reply. I think they are great but i wouldnt image them in that pose or Vanessa with a pokeball in her hand and Vanessa hair reminds me of Dawns moms hair

Thank you. :) (My brother wrote a story for his test (Picture Prompt) about a boy who went out to buy a Zac Efron tshirt. lol That gave me the idea to make HSM characters into Pokemon Trainers.) If you want me to change it, I will. :)

I have a request that might challenge you (or not). Here's the picture: http://sora-ko.deviantart.com/art/Slayers-Dragons-75089551 I would like a sprite (mother and son) of the two people, but the little boy without the wings, the mother without the tail and with just the pink dress, not the shawl type thing. Also, neither have elf ears. If you can't do it, just tell me. Please and thank you!

No its ok they look well done just wondering since you did Zac and Venessa will you be doing the others?
Sure. :) (Right now I have to study for midterms tomorrow. I hate Beowulf.)

[quote author=Cubone link=topic=3265.msg45286#msg45286 date=1200966803]
I have a request that might challenge you (or not). Here's the picture: http://sora-ko.deviantart.com/art/Slayers-Dragons-75089551 I would like a sprite (mother and son) of the two people, but the little boy without the wings, the mother without the tail and with just the pink dress, not the shawl type thing. Also, neither have elf ears. If you can't do it, just tell me. Please and thank you!
[/quote] Sure, I'll make what you requested. I'll have to do it tomorrow. (Right now I must study for my English midterm. I despise Beowulf. I'll get home at 12 something.)

Ashley-san, Great work on you sprites, if I may say so.
I was wondering if you can make a character sprite for me. I was looking at Flame from the first page and was thinking something like that,silver hair, but with a huge bang over the right side of his face and dark green and black cloths.
Could you please, and if so, thanks alot.

Hey Ashley, thanks for the permission :D Also, thanks for the comments on my sprites :D
Any who, now that I have your walkie, I can finish my sig. I really have to say though, the eyes moving and the drool on Gecko is a nice touch :D I HAD Animal Crossing DS, but I gave it to my lil sis.

Uhhh Back to subject. I, personally, dislike HSM, but I suppose as far as it goes, the sprites are pretty cool ^_^

I finished Cubone's request. I apologize for the wait. :'( (I've been on pokemonxs.com a lot lately.) I hope you like it. :)
ForCube.png

I'm going to work on eKo's request now. :)

You're welcome, Slink. :) I'm glad you like the extra effects. I really can't wait to see your new sig. (I don't really like the HSM movies, but my brother wrote a story about a boy wearing a Zac Efron t-shirt and I was laughing hysterically at it. I really hated the second one. The music sounded fake and I hated the plot. The songs took forever and they kept looking at the screen. Zac seemed arrogant. Sorry for those who like it.)

You're welcome. I'm glad you do & thank you, Cubone. :)

Here is what eKo requested. I hope you like it. :)
ForeKo.png

Here's what PSP (aka Disnix) asked for (in pokemonxs.com). I hope he likes it. :)
ForNix.png

I also made a cooler version of myself. What does everyone think?
Minime.png

Hey could you make a sprite or two for me?

I just want my trainer he is in the beginning of my art thread. He can have a red t-shirt or hoodie whichever is easier. His hair is shiny silver and his eyes crimson red. The first one if you could just do him looking in some cool pose, up to you lol. And if your willing to do another I would just like his Growlithe in it..

Thanks a bunch if you cant i understand ^ ^

Hey could you make a sprite or two for me?

I just want my trainer he is in the beginning of my art thread. He can have a red t-shirt or hoodie whichever is easier. His hair is shiny silver and his eyes crimson red. The first one if you could just do him looking in some cool pose, up to you lol. And if your willing to do another I would just like his Growlithe in it..

Thanks a bunch if you cant i understand ^ ^

Sure, I will make what you requested. :) (I got home at 10 AM! I went to school at 7:45-10:10am. I only took 1 exam for 2 hours and had homeroom. My picture prompt was funny.)

[quote author:pSP Naruto link=topic=3265.msg45434#msg45434 date=1201093111]
Hay Ashely yes i liked it thank you very much
[/quote] You're welcome. :) I'm glad you did.

hi i would like to request you a sprite. ;D
I hope i don't bother.

base:
dptr102.png

Description: red bandana in the head, light blue jeans, blue trainers and a white and green T-shirt.

Thank you ^^

Hey Ashee just lettin you know, my new sig is up, and I put full credit towards your sprites.
*Ahem* eKo and Disnix' sprites look very nice. Were they scratched? Oh and as for your new Chelsea Sprite, I like the one on the right. :D

Peace 8)

~Slink

You're welcome, Reynald. I finished your request. I hope you like it. :) (I even edited the Growlithe.)

ForReynald.png

I finished your request, too, Tintillo. I hope you like your request as well. :) (I assumed you meant shoes when you said trainers.)
ForTintillo.png

Thank you, Slink. I love your new sig. :) (Especially the trainer in the middle.) (The upper part of eKo's sprite was scratched except for the hand. Disnix's wasn't scratched, though. I flipped the swimmer arm.) I agree about the sprite. (The hair color of the one on the right side is a closer shade to mine.)

Hehehe thanks ^ ^ i didnt expect you to use the original magic version of Reynald (The trainer one was a bit farther down.) but that works it looks great ^ ^. Thanks you sooo much ;D

Hi! I hope this isn't much, but could you make a Overworld of a girl with long, silver hair and jeans and her ninetails? Thanks!

Hehehe thanks ^ ^ i didnt expect you to use the original magic version of Reynald (The trainer one was a bit farther down.) but that works it looks great ^ ^. Thanks you sooo much ;D
You're welcome. :)

[quote author=Rhyperior117 link=topic=3265.msg45512#msg45512 date=1201143078]
can you make a walkie,overworld,and mugshot for me

AE-Prep
that one might be hard if its you can try..
AE-Prep2

[/quote] Sure, I'll make what you requested. :)

[quote author=Tsuki link=topic=3265.msg45517#msg45517 date=1201145039]
Hi! I hope this isn't much, but could you make a Overworld of a girl with long, silver hair and jeans and her ninetails? Thanks!
[/quote] I'll make what you requested, too. :)

greet sprites Ashley's is it me or are people making there first reply to the topic a request? i think they should at least Wait to their second date, lol I'm just kidding around but your new sprites are great and i like the one on the right better but that's just my opinion.

I don't mind. (I've never been on an actual date. :-\)

Sure, I'll post what I made for Shiny_Eevichu. :)
ForSE.png
Credit goes to spriters-resource for Eevee head/colors, and me. :)

(I got home recently. My mom took me to KFC. I've haven't got any requests done yet. I'm sorry.)

wow it only a quarter to 3 in america while where i am its a quoter to 8pm i like that pic you made for shiny evee it good very good and i bet the boys where u live all for you every time they see you ;)

Sure, I'll post what I made for Shiny_Eevichu. :)
ForSE.png
Credit goes to spriters-resource for Eevee head/colors, and me. :)

That is so cute you are good ;D[quote author=SweetSmoochum link=topic=3265.msg45569#msg45569 date=1201203811]

(I got home recently. My mom took me to KFC. I've haven't got any requests done yet. I'm sorry.)
[/quote]

Take your time

Hi Smoochum!
I would like to request a sprite, please. =]

I was going to post a detailed description of what I'd like, but I just realized that it'd be much easier to just post a picture! LOL!
dxc__zk1834622.jpg

And here are the pants and shoes part of that same outfit.
dxc__lp1834625.jpg

If you can make it, that'd be awesome!

wow it only a quarter to 3 in america while where i am its a quoter to 8pm i like that pic you made for shiny evee it good very good and i bet the boys where u live all for you every time they see you ;)

Thank you about the avy I made for S_E. (The girls in my school have to ask the guys out, because the guys are "too afraid." lol)

I got Tsuki's request done. (If you want me to make side versions of Ninetales, I will.) I hope you like it. :)
ForT.png
(I read somewhere that chickens are mean/vicious...)

I'll begin working on your request, $AE-Prep$ as well as Rhyperior117's and VShorty's requests. (That guy you posted a pic of was on American Idol, VShorty! Cool.)

I finished your request VShorty, because you asked for just the trainer. :)
ForVShorty.png

Question: Are Rhyperior117 and $AE-Prep$ the same person? (I'm confused.)

I finished your request VShorty, because you asked for just the trainer. :)
ForVShorty.png

Question: Are Rhyperior117 and $AE-Prep$ the same person? (I'm confused.)

That is sexy. Thanks!!

And I know I just asked for the Trainer!! >< Stupid me. LOL.
^_^ Can I request the Portrait of this handsome sprite? Hehehe.
I'll be fine with whenever it's finished, so no need to rush to this one.

Thank you about the avy I made for S_E. (The girls in my school have to ask the guys out, because the guys are "too afraid." lol)
lol it's kinda like that in my school when i try to ask the girl i like i usely end up sweating before i ask her at the last second (we walk home toghther)
your new sprites look arsome i wish i colud be as good as you but then again i would not be oringal and it would be copying which would be very wrong.

Hi, I would like to request a sprite, overworld sprite, mugshot, and walkie of my OT character:

Teenage girl, brown eyes, long brown hair (similar to FR/LG girl's hairstyle)
Clothes:
Blue knee-length dress with purple and green floral print, blue lace trim on hem.
Short-sleeved green cardigan with tie front closure, lace trim (same color as shirt) on sleeves. This is worn over her dress.
Hat similar to FR/LG girl's but with purple ribbon and a bow instead of Pokeball symbol
White pantyhose, Black dress shoes, Purple backpack, gold necklace.

You can use this (badly done, old school 64x64) sprite as a reference, though there are changes from this sprite as noted above.

Thanks!