• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Spider-Man: Fractured Spider-Verse (Discussion/Sign-Ups)

@Generation Sect's House of M Spider-Man, the one Spider-Slayer was just fighting. She can see him while Alistair can't due to her being on the opposite side of the room and thus the opposite side of the rubble, but it's confusing because as far as she knows Spider-Man is supposed to be at the New York Bank at the moment.

It might not be necessary, actually. Kaine could get involved in his own action. Or perhaps place him in Times Square, so we can warp some of the Spider-People there and have them able to interact with a 1645er?

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Spider-Cop is humorous by the nature of his existence. I know that was the point, but i’ll never be able to read him and not imagine the whole Spider-Cop voice from the PS4 game in my head. Like, narrating everything.
i honestly thought Spider-Cop was the Earth-9997 version of Peter Parker for a little bit, which made me confused at the post, considering this is Peter Parker of Earth-9997;
8595-spider-verse-26---earth-x-spider-man-by-bloody-samoan.jpg

i like to call him 'Fat Pete'.

Sect, I get what you mean. I kinda chuckle to myself while writing it. In its purest form, humor comes from characters taking silly situations seriously. That's Spider-Cop in a nutshell. A bunch of random Spider-People come together for a wacky time? It must be the end of everything. Truly, there is nothing to cling to in hopes of survival.

Also, when should Spider-Cop and Pool drop in? I'm not really sure how all the timing's gonna work.

Spider-Cop, like Japanese Spider-Man and Spider-Gwen, can just get dropped through a portal whenever like what happened to Peni. I'd say put Spider-Cop in Times Square to give Kaine someone to interact with, and I think the two of them together could be fun. Let's keep it to one non-1645 character per RPer for a little bit until we get our Spider-People organized and figuring out what's going on. Sect can keep his two because he doesn't have a 1645 character and both them together makes for an interesting conflict.

Oh uhhh
Oh lord
Peni + Japanese SpiderMan
ANIME POWERS ACTIVATE!!!

Also daily reminder that the moment Alistair sees an actual spider he is gonna FREAK
You ever see an armoured, deadly, superhero-slaying behemoth mechanical battle suit running around and screaming like a child?

Screw it, I found about #spidersona spreading all over Twitter and I had to make my take. I'll probably bring him in later in the RP, but welcome... Spyder-Byte!
Name: Joseph Parker
Hero Name: Spyder-Byte
Home Universe: Earth-136
Appearance: Joseph normally wears a loose-flowing and thin blue jacket with a red shirt underneath and blue track pants with black shoes and fingerless gloves. He has dark brown hair and brown eyes with light skin. His blue and red watch is fairly inconspicuous, a large dark green screen across the middle. When Joseph activates the Spyder-Byte program, the watch covers his body in a hard-light hologram. His "suit" is almost entirely red, with dark blue elbow and knee pads as well as a dark blue belt line and eyes. The Spyder-Byte "suit" also has a dark blue fingerless glove/boot pattern on it. The eyes have vast lines of 0s and 1s moving behind them.
Personality: Joseph is a nerd in every sense of the word. He loves computers, he loves AI, he loves holograms, he loves TECH. He's a Tony Stark-level genius despite being a kid, but in his world what would normally be super-advanced and super-expensive tech is made by the general public all the time. He tends to nerd out when it comes to any sort of technology, but may try to make unwanted improvements... Joseph likes being a superhero, enjoying the thrill of battle, but doesn't like actually hurting people. Instead, he likes to outwit and trick his opponents.
Backstory: From a young age Joseph was destined for greatness, being the son of the revolutionary tech creator Desmond Parker. By the age of 14, Joseph had created his first AI, who he decided to call Penny Parker and treat like a sister. Joseph was inspired by old-age comic books to become a superhero, and decided to adopt the mantle of the Spyder. With some hard work between him and Penny, he managed to create a watch capable of completely encasing him in a hard-light hologram he could expand and change at will via mental impulses. He and Penny attempted to become Spyder-Byte to stop criminals, but Joseph's eager attitude about the situation made him slip up, allowing one of the criminals to escape. This criminal went on to gun down a nearby driver for her car. This driver was none other than Mary Parker, Joseph's beloved aunt. Now realizing the true weight of what exactly the job he had wanted entailed - not just stopping criminals, but saving lives - Spyder-Byte took down the criminal quickly. Spyder-Byte took on the job with new vigor, this time with the people in mind.
Powers: The Spyder-Byte suit allows him to summon various expansions and attachments at will. This includes transforming his hands into solid blocks he can use like sledgehammers, creating extra Iron Spider-like arms, making his "Spyrewall" shields, and of course his famous web shooters - though these shooters are actually lines of coding. Penny Parker, Joseph's personal AI, is capable of predicting opponent's movements after observation and analysis, and can make precise calculations and searches in an instant.
Equipment: Aside from his holo-watch, which Spyder-Byte uses to summon his suit, he has an earpiece and thin headband that allow him to communicate with Penny and mentally manipulate the hologram respectively. He doesn't take anything else.
Friends: Penny Parker (AI companion, best friend)
Family: Jessica Parker (mother), Desmond Parker (father), Brian Parker (uncle), Mary Parker (aunt, deceased)
Enemies: scorp.io, Arcade, Screwball, G0BL1N, Virus
Other: Spyder-Byte was created because I wanted a SpiderSona :p Fun fact, when I was first drafting the idea, I was calling Joseph Holo-Spider. Think I got the better name.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Name: Peter Parker
Hero Name: Spiderman Noir
Home Universe: Earth-90214
Appearance: 5' 10", 174 lbs.
http://marvels-spider-man.wikia.com/wiki/Noir_Suit (Noir Suit)
Noir_Suit

Personality: Cynical, aggressive, angry, angsty, sarcastic, heroic
Backstory: Same as the normal Spiderman
Powers: Proportionate strength, speed and agility of a spider
Spider-sense
Organic webbing
Skilled marksman and expert hand-to-hand combat.
Equipment: Pistol
Family: Benjamin (Deceased) and May Parker