• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Sinnoh League tournament disscussion

Alright I'll get right on it. Also I might of forgotten to say this but each character that's participating in the tournament is allowed up to three substitute pokemon.
Here's Drew/ David's Substitutes
Poliwrath (Poli) (Male) (Swift Swim.)
Hydro pump, Rain Dance, Ice Beam, focus punch
gengar (Nightmare) (Male) (Levitate)
Shadow ball, Hypnosis, Dream eater, Dark pulse
That's the two for Drew.

Name: Melody
Apperance: Melody wears a yellow dress with white lining. She wears a small blue jacket. She has Blonde hair tied up in a ponytail and blue eyes.
Pokémon:
Gardevior (Telepathy)
Moonblast, Psycic, Hypnosis, Dream eater,
The rest TBA...

I've noticed that Joe and Alex haven't really been active in the RP for a while, so I'm thinking maybe in the end of Sinnoh, once they lose (lets be honest, they have MAGIKARP) I'm planning for them to die

Yeah you can.
Alright everyone else. our good buddy stellarwind called me out on how I change the characters point of views so for now on just write down what a character is doing then if you want to change the Character put .... between paragraphs

Name: Atlas
Appearance: she wears the exact same outfit as Jupiter. She has long blonde hair with black lipstick and eye shadow.
She also wears fingerless gloves and had purple eyes. She had very pale skin.
Pokémon:
Mismagues (Female) (Galaxy)
Shadowball, Will o wisp, protect, hidden power (flying)
Golbat (male) (Rocket)
Thunder fang, wing attack, steel wing, confuse ray
Shiny Glameow (Female) (Aura)
Slash, shadowball, assist, hidden power (water)

Yay, Sazandora can finally meet Riley. Because he's staying in the battle arena entrance being weird.
Wow, you're right! They haven't met yet, so that will be interesting. I just thought of something, wouldn't it be funny if Riley almost missed his match because Chloe and him are still making out?! Yeah, that's what I'm going to do! It will also add a slight bit of drama to the tournament since everyone is focused on other things except the tournament.

Sorry about the long battle. It should end in the next part. No one really makes the battles as serious and most of the characters are focused on other things. So I decided to atleast have Riley's battle make the tournament a bit interesting.