• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Sinnoh League tournament disscussion

Just asking, has it gone completely unnoticed to, I don't know, maybe the fire department, that a hotel was burning(I think) and people were dying?

Hey guys because of how convoluted the plot has become, not to mention the fact that I've been losing interest in the rp as of late. I'm thinking about rebooting the series. Anyone for or against that idea.

I'd join a reboot, my main reason for not posting is because there is so much plot I missed, and because of the reasons you listed, so I would join a reboot

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Hey guys because of how convoluted the plot has become, not to mention the fact that I've been losing interest in the rp as of late. I'm thinking about rebooting the series. Anyone for or against that idea.
What would 'rebooting' require? If it means doing everything from the Kanto/Johto tournament then I do not think it is such a good idea. I have all these ideas for the next tournaments in my head of what could happen. If you mean restarting Sinnoh, then I'd have to do the same Team Galactic plot all over again. The climax of this story is just around the corner, I believe. If you'd be restarting all over again from Kanto, then I think I may not go on that.

You don't need to reboot the whole series. I think it was Hoenn where things started getting complicated. I think Kanto and Johto were perfect how the Tournament series was supposed to work. Start tournament, new threat(s), face threat, beat threat, finish tournament. Things started getting convoluted when we introduced the masqueraders and wanted a long term threat. Not saying the masqueraders are bad but that's where is kind of started. So yeah, if you want, just restart in Hoenn so we atleast keep our characters with some character development but no complicated story. Or we could just have the reboot take place in a different Pokemon world in the multiverse.

Basically I really liked Kanto (Yes I read Kanto) and Johto's story and I think it would hurt to lose that part of the history. I also don't want JohnsonAce to leave. So we could make a compromise and reboot part of the series where there's no confusing plot yet and JohnsonAce doesn't leave.

You don't need to reboot the whole series. I think it was Hoenn where things started getting complicated. I think Kanto and Johto were perfect how the Tournament series was supposed to work. Start tournament, new threat(s), face threat, beat threat, finish tournament. Things started getting convoluted when we introduced the masqueraders and wanted a long term threat. Not saying the masqueraders are bad but that's where is kind of started. So yeah, if you want, just restart in Hoenn so we atleast keep our characters with some character development but no complicated story. Or we could just have the reboot take place in a different Pokemon world in the multiverse.

Basically I really liked Kanto (Yes I read Kanto) and Johto's story and I think it would hurt to lose that part of the history. I also don't want JohnsonAce to leave. So we could make a compromise and reboot part of the series where there's no confusing plot yet and JohnsonAce doesn't leave.
What exactly happened in Kanto? I thought the Masqueraders were in Johto too?

What exactly happened in Kanto? I thought the Masqueraders were in Johto too?
You started the masqueraders in Hoenn. Their first encounter with a masquerader was Gideon, that was it. If you want to read Kanto just look up Kanto League Tournament in the search bar and you'll eventually find it. It's not as long and it follows the same set up a tournament series should have.

You started the masqueraders in Hoenn. Their first encounter with a masquerader was Gideon, that was it. If you want to read Kanto just look up Kanto League Tournament in the search bar and you'll eventually find it. It's not as long and it follows the same set up a tournament series should have.
That's odd...I can't seem to find it...

Anyway, if you were wondering, I do have a plan for Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos and Alola should we ever get to them.
In Sinnoh, the main plan was to have Team Galactic the main bad team, not the Masqueraders. In Unova, I was going to have the Masqueraders step up a notch.

Last edited by a moderator:
So if you're a new agent and you're called Pidgey for example. As you rise through the ranks, would you become Pidgeotto, and eventually Pidgeot? Or could you go even further with Mega-Pidgeot as a name?