• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Sinnoh League tournament disscussion

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
I was thinking that when each mask eventually meets their demise, the Mask of Shadow takes their power.
That sounds cool. When the Mask of Darkness takes power, he will appoint the Mask of Shadow as second in command, in the hope of creating a new team, Team Shadow, which will also be made up of members of the former shadow triad.

I don't want to double post, but can someone please post on the RP thread! Either this week is a particular exam filled week in the US, Jagson has had something on, you're all playing a trick on me, or you've all gone to war via the pro and anti Trump rallies.

Haven't seen Sazandora in any of the Rps were in togother. So I don't know about him. As for SMRPG64 since I believe he's a few hours behind us, well you more than me it's most likely we went to fast and left him in the dust. same thing with Mega charizard Z

Haven't seen Sazandora in any of the Rps were in togother. So I don't know about him. As for SMRPG64 since I believe he's a few hours behind us, well you more than me it's most likely we went to fast and left him in the dust. same thing with Mega charizard Z
We did go too fast but at the rate we're going now, anyone should be able to catch up to what's going on.

I really really don't want to triple post. But- I need to alert the others. @Jagson, would it be possible to skip the tournament in time a week just so we can finish this sooner as the stadium needed to be repaired? After that, we can continue the tournament and was Patrick up next?

Cryus and team galactic attacked. Stadium was practically destroyed, As for you're characters they were wherever you put them last and survived the attack.

Ok, Good to know
I'll try jump in soon
Is the creation of the Unova League Tournament Near? I'm actually going to live up to my Goals and stay 100% focused on these RPs, I'm really not used to 27 notifications after 6 hours of being away and well, I have a REALLY awesome Idea for the mask of Flying which SMRPG64 gave me

I have been really sick for the past week, The only real RP thing I got to do was post a RP that only needed a couple tweaks and it was done

I'm back now though and I'll get to posting when I'm finished with my game of Overwatch!

Sazandora's Replacement Pokémon!
Gengar (M) (Cursed body)
(Shadow Ball, Sludge Wave, Focus blast, Hypnosis)
Ferligatr (M) ( Torrent)
(Ice Fang, Aqua Jet, Crunch, Aqua Tail)

I'm Sorry for your lose @HydreigonBorn37
Ditto.
I have been really sick for the past week, The only real RP thing I got to do was post a RP that only needed a couple tweaks and it was done

I'm back now though and I'll get to posting when I'm finished with my game of Overwatch!
I've been playing overwatch!

I've had most electronic devices which I can post from taken away from me (or at least during the week). I shall only post when my characters have battles going on, so we need to get more people to post when it is their turn for their battle.

Name - Lucas (Previously Named as Luke)
age 17
Sex Male
Appearance Tall, Dyed His hair Blue
Pokémon
Chari - Charizard
Blast burn
flame frower
steel wing
seismic toss

Empoleon

Hydro pump