1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Private/Closed Sinnoh League tournament disscussion

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play Discussion' started by Jagson, Oct 28, 2016.

1. I was thinking that when each mask eventually meets their demise, the Mask of Shadow takes their power.

2. What Did You Do To Snoke?

What Did You Do To Snoke? Previously Ratbag the Coward

That sounds cool. When the Mask of Darkness takes power, he will appoint the Mask of Shadow as second in command, in the hope of creating a new team, Team Shadow, which will also be made up of members of the former shadow triad.

3. What Did You Do To Snoke?

I don't want to double post, but can someone please post on the RP thread! Either this week is a particular exam filled week in the US, Jagson has had something on, you're all playing a trick on me, or you've all gone to war via the pro and anti Trump rallies.

4. It's definitely a trick.

5. What Did You Do To Snoke?

I want to ask a question what happened to the person that RPed Sazandora and @SMRPG64 who were in this?

6. Haven't seen Sazandora in any of the Rps were in togother. So I don't know about him. As for SMRPG64 since I believe he's a few hours behind us, well you more than me it's most likely we went to fast and left him in the dust. same thing with Mega charizard Z

7. We did go too fast but at the rate we're going now, anyone should be able to catch up to what's going on.

8. What Did You Do To Snoke?

I should have the Cyrus arc wrapped up in about a week or two weeks at the most. Then, we can continue to have the tournament.

Retro Master likes this.
  9. What Did You Do To Snoke?

Are there exams going on in America? Is that why less people have posted?

10. Not for me. I'm just waiting for the arc to be over with.

11. What Did You Do To Snoke?

I'm waiting for others to post. Keep checking on my last past just in case I've edited it by the way.

12. What Did You Do To Snoke?

Orb others haven't noticed I've been less active because the device I was using was taken away from me.

13. What Did You Do To Snoke?

I really really don't want to triple post. But- I need to alert the others. @Jagson, would it be possible to skip the tournament in time a week just so we can finish this sooner as the stadium needed to be repaired? After that, we can continue the tournament and was Patrick up next?

14. Yeah a time skip will be alright. As for the other part I don't remember who was next.

15. What Did You Do To Snoke?

Waiting for you to post. I'll assume it's Patrick's 1 vs 1 because I seem to remember that.

16. Mr Fishykarp likes this.
  17. ...
    Long arc?
    I'll take a recap with a side of were my characters involved?

18. Cryus and team galactic attacked. Stadium was practically destroyed, As for you're characters they were wherever you put them last and survived the attack.

19. Ok, Good to know
    I'll try jump in soon
    Is the creation of the Unova League Tournament Near? I'm actually going to live up to my Goals and stay 100% focused on these RPs, I'm really not used to 27 notifications after 6 hours of being away and well, I have a REALLY awesome Idea for the mask of Flying which SMRPG64 gave me

20. What Did You Do To Snoke?

Patrick has done his 1 vs 1 match. Waiting for another to post. @Jagson, who it be possible to get a list of who's battling?

21. Next is Chloe fallowed by Ella then Joe Whitman if @SMRPG64 decides to come back.

22. What Did You Do To Snoke?

Not many people posting recently. What's going on?

23. My dog died... that's why for me.

24. it's alright... She lived longer than most dogs of her breed...

25. I have been really sick for the past week, The only real RP thing I got to do was post a RP that only needed a couple tweaks and it was done

I'm back now though and I'll get to posting when I'm finished with my game of Overwatch!

26. Sazandora's Replacement Pokémon!
    Gengar (M) (Cursed body)
    (Shadow Ball, Sludge Wave, Focus blast, Hypnosis)
    Ferligatr (M) ( Torrent)
    (Ice Fang, Aqua Jet, Crunch, Aqua Tail)

27. You posted that one my birthday :)

Yea I'll come back

28. What Did You Do To Snoke?

Ditto.
    I've been playing overwatch!

I've had most electronic devices which I can post from taken away from me (or at least during the week). I shall only post when my characters have battles going on, so we need to get more people to post when it is their turn for their battle.

29. just saying, My game of Overwatch is TOTALLY still happening
    (Im bad at setting a time to post....)

EDIT: Totally still happening (Its the Flying Mask vs Luke, a Xatu and a Azumarill)

#591 Tatzu, Mar 1, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
  30. It was a politode not an Empoleon.

31. Name - Lucas (Previously Named as Luke)
    age 17
    Sex Male
    Appearance Tall, Dyed His hair Blue
    Pokémon
    Chari - Charizard
    Blast burn
    flame frower
    steel wing
    seismic toss

Empoleon

Hydro pump
    Cut
    steel wing
    Ice beam

Star (Staraptor)

Air cutter

Quick attack

fly

giga impact

Snori (snorlax)

Rest

body slam

ice punch

thunder punch

Fross - Frossglass

Ice beam

Shadow ball

Icy wind

quick attack

Eevee

swift
    quick attack
    tackle
    crunch

32. wrong one Luke. We're in Unova now. this one kind of died.

33. oh lol let me change :p