• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Sinnoh League tournament disscussion

main-qimg-5b5f1b61b1e98b5af490f32b8e27db49-c

I guess I'll just sing newsies songs while I'm alone. Do you hear the people sing! Singing the songs of angry men! It is the music of the people who will not be slaves again!

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
We should just have the group end up being captured and then being forced to witness the power of the mega weapon. Johnson said the weapon would be fired anyways so they might as well give them to watch since there's basically no way they're going to win.
What I'm trying to do is to build up to the dramatic Cyrus reveal plot, where he actual makes the weapon less deadly.

Lmao! After all of the struggling, you're telling me James comes out of no where, walks up to Cyrus and punches him in the face and puts a gun towards him! But in all seriousness, I don't think you're allowed to do that. I don't know what it's called but it's like one of those characters where they show up all of a sudden and defeats the bad guy so easily where it took everyone else a way harder time to just get near him.

Do you already have a plan for what's going to happen to the Masqueraders in Unova? I know they will be defeated in Unova but anything else I should know?

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Do you already have a plan for what's going to happen to the Masqueraders in Unova? I know they will be defeated in Unova but anything else I should know?
They'll be a coup which overthrows the Leader after the Leader manages to gathered all of the main masks and the special agents who are part of the coup in one of his missions. The Leader will reveal himself to be in fact Ghetsis, who was plotting one more Team Plasma takeover of Unova. At this point, he'll be handed over to the remnants of the police in Unova. From then on, the Mask of Darkness will lead the Masqueraders. He'll capture Patrick and then try to use him to open what will be known as The Vault of Destruction. This is the weapon which I mentioned a while back, the real reason they are chasing Patrick round the regions. Then, the Mask of Darkness will discover that the vault isn't really the weapon he was searching for. Trying to deciede now what the thing he'll uncover is.