1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Private/Closed Sinnoh League tournament disscussion

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play Discussion' started by Jagson, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Hey just a heads up Johnson. Mars and James are currently in the sick bay of the plank. and James has a bullet wound in his shoulder

2. What Did You Do To Snoke?

What Did You Do To Snoke? Previously Ratbag the Coward

Is the sick bay sealed? Could anyone use this as an opportunity to escape?

3. It's pretty much sealed. the only exit has multiple scarves waiting to attack them.

4. What Did You Do To Snoke?

In that case, I will keep Mars there. I do not plan to have her in the fake attack on the stadium.

5. Wow... so let me get this straight.
    Drew used to like Ella but now he's with Isabel. But now Ella revealed her feelings for Drew but she's with Patrick. Did I get that right?

6. Luv triangle!

Retro Master likes this.
  7. Yeah... Why do my characters always wind up in love triangles.
    But also take into account the fact that Drew is in his early twenties while Ella is either 17 or 18 Drew wisely decided not to peruse a relationship with her.

8. You're right but...
    Maybe she is okay with a relationship like that. Anyways, discuss it with JohnsonAce to see where you both want to take it.

9. What Did You Do To Snoke?

I know people in real life who have had parents who were 10 years apart. Three years seems not far away in comparison.
    Basically, Ella liked Drew but when he went out of the picture, she went for Patrick. Patrick wanted to go out with her but she wanted to go out with Drew originally.

Retro Master likes this.
  10. @JohnsonAce Hey Johnson the Scarves have yet to introduce themselves publicly.

11. What Did You Do To Snoke?

Didn't they appear to Looker during the Johto tournament RP or am I just imagining something?

12. Your imagining it.

Retro Master likes this.
  13. Alright guys i'm not going to be online for an Unspecified amount of time.
    So @JohnsonAce I give you control of Drew, Sam and James
    @Retro Master I give you control of the Cortez family ( Cortez, Daniel, and Lex)

14. What about Chloe? Also, Idk if you've seen the conversation but can Riley be the winner of Hoenn?

15. yeah you have chloe. and you won hoenn

16. What Did You Do To Snoke?

I may have trouble too. I may not be on for a short time too. I'll bring updates.

17. @Jagson I thought you were going to be away for awhile! I'm glad that you're still here though because I don't know if I could do your characters justice if I rped with them. I could still use them but not the way you do... That's a compliment in case you can't tell.

18. Once they get to the room we will have to wait for JohnsonAce to get on which won't be until tomorrow morning depending where you are cuz he's in a different time zone. Just letting you @HydreigonBorn37 know because I'm going to stop posting once they get to the room until JohnsonAce gets on.

19. I failed :(
    But I will edit that part now :)

20. Hey guys while this usually isn't something I do, but since this is my thread I figure I might as well ad some shameful advertising to it.
    So here's a link to a new RP that I'm making.
    If you guy's like a character driven Zombie RP then this might be right for you
    https://pokecharms.com/threads/mall-of-the-dead-discussion.15243/

21. Sorry 'bout this, but I think I'm gonna decline that RP...I'm actually in quite a few. Plus...Zombies aren't really my thing. XD One of my RPs literally just came back from ALMOST dying. ALMOST. :D

22. Hey it's alright Aspen.

Cloudswift likes this.
  23. What Did You Do To Snoke?

Mall of the dead? What about Factory of the Dead (insert Trade Mark sign here)

24. In the battle room, I guess you could say things are...
    Heating up.
    *Ba dum tsh*

25. How did Drew get injured? Also nice post Hydreigon. It actually added some urgency to the story.

HydreigonBorn37 likes this.
  26. Yeah and it only took 2 of my pokemon literally dieing.

Cloudswift likes this.
  27. since I'm pretty much not involved in the galactic subplot. I'm going to be going into an in-depth view of the battle of the Plank.
    I decided to start with the aftermath of what happened.

28. @HydreigonBorn37 The grunts have more Pokemon attacking Sazan than just an Electivire.

29. Oh, Considering he only has 2 Pokémon that are able to fight with him, I think he needs help.

30. I think this might be the first loss that the group will have against an enemy. Either way, these events will shake things up.

HydreigonBorn37 likes this.
  31. I pretty sure the tournaments cancelled... XD

32. I wouldn't be too sure. In Johto the fucking stadium was destroyed multiple times while Golden Rod was in Chaos.

33. I guess Sazan is outta the tournament... XD

34. Aspen has gone into insanity mode...Galactics might wind up dying...Permission to use excessive violence? XD

35. We should just have the group end up being captured and then being forced to witness the power of the mega weapon. Johnson said the weapon would be fired anyways so they might as well give them to watch since there's basically no way they're going to win.

36. I'm trying to have Sam teleport them away.