• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Sinnoh League tournament disscussion

Hey just a heads up Johnson. Mars and James are currently in the sick bay of the plank. and James has a bullet wound in his shoulder

Wow... so let me get this straight.
Drew used to like Ella but now he's with Isabel. But now Ella revealed her feelings for Drew but she's with Patrick. Did I get that right?

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
You're right but...

Maybe she is okay with a relationship like that. Anyways, discuss it with JohnsonAce to see where you both want to take it.
I know people in real life who have had parents who were 10 years apart. Three years seems not far away in comparison.
Wow... so let me get this straight.
Drew used to like Ella but now he's with Isabel. But now Ella revealed her feelings for Drew but she's with Patrick. Did I get that right?
Basically, Ella liked Drew but when he went out of the picture, she went for Patrick. Patrick wanted to go out with her but she wanted to go out with Drew originally.

Once they get to the room we will have to wait for JohnsonAce to get on which won't be until tomorrow morning depending where you are cuz he's in a different time zone. Just letting you @HydreigonBorn37 know because I'm going to stop posting once they get to the room until JohnsonAce gets on.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
since I'm pretty much not involved in the galactic subplot. I'm going to be going into an in-depth view of the battle of the Plank.
I decided to start with the aftermath of what happened.

We should just have the group end up being captured and then being forced to witness the power of the mega weapon. Johnson said the weapon would be fired anyways so they might as well give them to watch since there's basically no way they're going to win.