• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Sinnoh League tournament disscussion

Lol, I think I just caused a rupture in their relationship.
"Chloe, I know your secret. You've been 14 this whole time." Riley said as he tightened his grip on her hands. "You've been lying to me this whole time." He said as he looked her in the eyes. "But you know what- I still love you..." He said as moved to kiss her. Chloe then stopped him. "Oh, you meant that secret. That's not even the best part. I'm actually a Pokemon!" She said as she turns into a Zoroark.

You just watched a deleted scene. (I meant read)

"Chloe, I know your secret. You've been 14 this whole time." Riley said as he tightened his grip on her hands. "You've been lying to me this whole time." He said as he looked her in the eyes. "But you know what- I still love you..." He said as moved to kiss her. Chloe then stopped him. "Oh, you meant that secret. That's not even the best part. I'm actually a Pokemon!" She said as she turns into a Zoroark.
"Im also a Digimon Police captain!"

@Retro Master, what do you intend to do with this 'boy' and who is he?
Ah yes, the boy. A very interesting question indeed. You see... Yeah I don't know how to explain it without spoiling who he actually is. That's the actual mystery. Right now I'm just building up his character while trying to leave hints for you guys to figure out who he is. When the Mask of Shadow starts to interact with the other characters and becomes a viable threat, then things will get very interesting when it's revealed who the Mask of Shadow is.

SPOILER:
That boy is NOT the Mask of Shadow.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Ah yes, the boy. A very interesting question indeed. You see... Yeah I don't know how to explain it without spoiling who he actually is. That's the actual mystery. Right now I'm just building up his character while trying to leave hints for you guys to figure out who he is. When the Mask of Shadow starts to interact with the other characters and becomes a viable threat, then things will get very interesting when it's revealed who the Mask of Shadow is.

SPOILER:
That boy is NOT the Mask of Shadow.
What has it got to do with the main plots?

Wait...something doesn't seem right. Most boys don't have blue hair...

What has it got to do with the main plots?

Wait...something doesn't seem right. Most boys don't have blue hair...

Interesting, but remember a key part is that the body that the boy is in now isn't actually his body.

Let me give some backstory. When the original owner of that body was like 13 or so, the Mask of Shadow tried to use his body as his newest vessel because he was losing energy. But the transfer failed and boy was put into a coma. Callum had struck a deal with the Mask and had to find away to have the boy recover so he could be the Mask's host. So Callum decided that he would have to find the boy another body that was capable of handling the Mask. Eventually he did find a body and managed to have them switch bodies. That boy in the cell is actually someone else and the mind of the actual boy is in that guy's original body. Btw, the boy's body is like 18-19ish now so it's not a big age difference. There's probably more, but I don't want to say everything. Maybe if we could make the Mask of Shadow more relevant than this mystery would become really interesting.

@Retro Master, what do you intend to do with this 'boy' and who is he?

I feel like he is Yannick, even though that would be autoing.
I miss Yannick but I wouldn't want to be autoing. I hope when/if Iblockya returns, he makes Yannick have an epic comeback. It's honestly kind of different without Yannick, especially with the rivalry he had with Riley. He was probably Drew's best friend as well. Plus, he was an original member as well.

"And what, you know better?" Riley asked Saturn. Riley then listened to their conversation about Cyrus' dream. "Something's telling me that I should take you two down. What do you say, are you up to take these thugs down?" Riley asked the Mask of the Toads as held a pokeball in his hands.

Meanwhile, Zola smacked the Gliscor that got in his way. "Get out the way you oversized flying skourpi!" Zola yelled.
You named the Mask of the Tides, 'the Mask of the Toads'! Next thing we know, he'll have a Seisimitoad and a Politoed!

Staraptor is already taken by the mysterious leader of this division of the IDF. and so is Spearow. pidgey and Talonflame. any other ones are available.

So...Where are Isabel, Jason and Julia? Are they still in the battle area or what? Sorry for being stupid, I know they're my characters, but it would help if someone could explain things a little more clearly I guess is what I'm asking.

I think I've done it...I've blown the fabrics of space time reality! Cyrus would be proud.

Crasher Wake RIP 2016
The ring is my roiling sea. ♪
The towering waves shaped me.
Crash! Crash! Crasher Wake!
Crash! Crash! Crasher Wake!
I’m the tidal wave of power to wash you away!
Put out the fire, Crasher Wake!
Run from electricity, Crasher Wake!
Ah, ah, aaaah!
The ring is my sea