• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Sinnoh League tournament disscussion

Yeah, she was sitting down. How exactly do you dress up a Pokemon that comes up to your ankles while you're standing up? I mean, she is nine, so Eevee would come up higher than that, but still.

@JohnsonAce The masqueraders are already at the Mask of Fairy's house if that's where you're planning to have the Mask of Flying go. They've basically dealt with the situation and it's just Sam they have to worry about in the house. But some are already retreating with one of them making their way out the front door with her father.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
@JohnsonAce The masqueraders are already at the Mask of Fairy's house if that's where you're planning to have the Mask of Flying go. They've basically dealt with the situation and it's just Sam they have to worry about in the house. But some are already retreating with one of them making their way out the front door with her father.
Where is the Mask of Fairies exactly? Some of the actual Masks are being RPed by other people e.g. The Flying Mask. I called upon him because @MegaCharizardZ said he specifically said he was at the stadium several posts ago.

I was having the Mask of Shadow go and find three legendary artifacts. Like the jewel he stole in the Museum. Next, I had planned for him to go to Veilstone City next to take an artifact from there. Maybe we could use those artifacts that he is collecting to power up the weapon that Team Galactic is making.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
I was having the Mask of Shadow go and find three legendary artifacts. Like the jewel he stole in the Museum. Next, I had planned for him to go to Veilstone City next to take an artifact from there. Maybe we could use those artifacts that he is collecting to power up the weapon that Team Galactic is making.
Yes! Yes! Yes!

Where is the Mask of Fairies exactly? Some of the actual Masks are being RPed by other people e.g. The Flying Mask. I called upon him because @MegaCharizardZ said he specifically said he was at the stadium several posts ago.
Fairies is currently at the IDF headquarters in Starlight city. though I do plan on reintroducing a character at the Plank soon (hint).
Also Johnson. James is currently waiting for looker to sign the non discursion papers. don't leave him hanging.

"You dare say that in front of the Leader?!", Callum asked enraged. The masquerader holding down Greg punched him hard in the side of the face, probably knocking him out. "Please shut the child up!", Callum ordered. The masquerader holding down Abigail knocked her out by hitting her in the back of the neck. "I apologize for that," Callum told The Leader.
I know that this is a fake scenario and that the characters aren't real, but I cried inside a little. That legit made me upset.

Nah, it's fine. I guess that's just one of the things that I do. I'm just REALLY empathetic(As in, if someone were to punch me I'd probably just slap them across the face instead of really messing them up)

Alright people. Since Johnson said he isn't going to be able to post much I'm going to put the Evil team (Council, Neo Galactic, and the Red Scarfs) subplot on the back burner for now.
Now then the tournament will officially begin in the Next day of the RP.
How the tournament will go down is as fallows.
the first two matches will strictly be against NPCs .
after words it depends on how many player characters are left.
each battle against an NPC will have a twenty four hour time limit. If you do not post in that time period you will be disqualified.
For the player battles you will use Pokémon Showdown. That way we won't have people who continual doge each attack and it makes the tournament go by faster. .
Everyone one who posted a character Bio will be put on a list whether or not the posted in Sinnoh league doesn't matter (This doesn't count for Mask characters, Teaem Galactic characters, or the RSF or those who do not participate in the tournament..) The order the characters appear on this list will be the order their battles take place.
  1. Rita Zygun
  2. Alex Whitman
  3. Mya Shard
  4. Jack Devlin
  5. Kiri (While he hasn't put his Character bio on here yet I am giving him the benefit of the doubt that he'll join)
  6. mikey
  7. Aspen
  8. David Winters
  9. Lydia Jane
  10. Sazandora Ibuki
  11. Hikari Yuki
  12. Jess Devlin
  13. Sam Pinale
  14. Shiro
  15. Riley
  16. Rose
  17. Sasha Delvie
  18. Jado Yukishira
  19. Patrick O'Brien
  20. Chloe Rivers
  21. Yannick Smith
  22. Darcy Hydra
  23. Ella Azoras
  24. Reglis Trifium
  25. Joe Whitman
  26. Dennis
  27. Kukuro latu
  28. Hurricane (do to the stuff that happened in the Hoenn discussion thread. He has a standing invite for the tournament)
I'll put this here so we don't have to go all the way back to find it. @Insanity Flight is up next.

Hm...Idk. I feel bad saying that they should just flat out murder them, but...orders are orders, I guess? Oh, I just had an idea that might be good! Maybe some IDF spy that infiltrated the Council saves them...?

Alright guys. Me and @Insanity Flight Talked it out and he'll be rejoining the tournament. He'll battle in the last match.
Onto other news it's been twenty four hours so. Mikey was eliminated. So Aspen your up.

Hm...Idk. I feel bad saying that they should just flat out murder them, but...orders are orders, I guess? Oh, I just had an idea that might be good! Maybe some IDF spy that infiltrated the Council saves them...?
If an IDF agent infiltrates them, that would be almost to convenient. Unless it's an already existing character, it would be wrong to have a random character out of nowhere just infiltrate the Council. I was thinking Callum would spare them for the moment unless the Leader wants them dead in front of him. If he does spare them, it would only be for a short while, like really short. No one will leave unscathed. So maybe Greg could sacrifice his life to have Abigail escape. That or a miracle happens and they both escape alive.

Also, Callum wants to use them as a message to show the other masqueraders what happens when you betray them. He also wants Isabel to see what happens to them so she can suffer. I know, he's pretty evil.

sorey for the delay guys))

Name: Kiri Kelain
Personality: Naive, Confident, Ambitious
Appearance: Kiri who's obviously somewhat short for his age and constantly gets mistaken for a younger age has pure black and spiky hair, covered up by his new Wine Red PokeHat he's received for Sinnoh. He has a sleeveless black vest with a white t shirt with sleeves underneath. He has fingerless pure black gloves.

Pichu(Male and Spiky Eared)
Ability: Lightning Rod
-Volt Switch
-Volt Tackle
-Thunder Bolt
-Protect

Empoleon(Male)
Ability: Torrent
-Defog
-Hydro Pump
-Ice Beam
-Flash Cannon

Buizel(Female)
Ability: Water Veil
-Aqua Tail
-Ice Punch
-Aqua Jet
-Brick Break

Ambipom(Male)
Ability: Technician
-Return
-Low Kick
-Knock Off
-Fake Out

Staraptor(Female)
Ability: Reckless
-Brave Bird
-Double-Edge
-Final Gambit
-U-Turn

Hippowdon(Male)
Ability: Sand Stream
-Earthquake
-Stealth Rocks
-Slack Off
-Toxic

Sorry guys for in inactivity, Everyone posts so fast that so many posts fly by and Pokecharms stops sending me alerts, Is there anything i need to know right now about my characters?

Nope not much. Most of the characters are either spending time with each other or trying to protect the Starlight Police station.