• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Sinnoh League tournament disscussion

Except there aren't really going to be any strategies since these first few battles will be RPed while the player battles happen on showdown

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Alright people. Since Johnson said he isn't going to be able to post much I'm going to put the Evil team (Council, Neo Galactic, and the Red Scarfs) subplot on the back burner for now.
Now then the tournament will officially begin in the Next day of the RP.
How the tournament will go down is as fallows.
the first two matches will strictly be against NPCs .
after words it depends on how many player characters are left.
each battle against an NPC will have a twenty four hour time limit. If you do not post in that time period you will be disqualified.
For the player battles you will use Pokémon Showdown. That way we won't have people who continual doge each attack and it makes the tournament go by faster. .
Everyone one who posted a character Bio will be put on a list whether or not the posted in Sinnoh league doesn't matter (This doesn't count for Mask characters, Teaem Galactic characters, or the RSF or those who do not participate in the tournament..) The order the characters appear on this list will be the order their battles take place.
  1. Rita Zygun
  2. Alex Whitman
  3. Mya Shard
  4. Jack Devlin
  5. Kiri (While he hasn't put his Character bio on here yet I am giving him the benefit of the doubt that he'll join)
  6. mikey
  7. Aspen
  8. David Winters
  9. Lydia Jane
  10. Sazandora Ibuki
  11. Hikari Yuki
  12. Jess Devlin
  13. Sam Pinale
  14. Shiro
  15. Riley
  16. Rose
  17. Sasha Delvie
  18. Jado Yukishira
  19. Patrick O'Brien
  20. Chloe Rivers
  21. Yannick Smith
  22. Darcy Hydra
  23. Ella Azoras
  24. Reglis Trifium
  25. Joe Whitman
  26. Dennis
  27. Kukuro latu
  28. Hurricane (do to the stuff that happened in the Hoenn discussion thread. He has a standing invite for the tournament)
Do not assume that I am completely gone. Did you read my other posts? Basically, my wishes for the subplot involving Team Galactic should be left to me. The Masqueraders are in an alliance with Team Galactic. Neptune, Venus, Mercury, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn are all part of a plot to create a new world. What will end up happening is that Cyrus will appear in the tournament t under the alliby of Zachary. The Masks know about Cyrus's resurfacing and they use that to reunite Team Galactic. (Galactic are led by Saturn but there is. Problem due to splits in the Team. They secretly
Take orders from the Masqueraders). The Leader (of the Masqueraders) will order for the Team to reunite or they will kill Cyrus (both Charon and Saturn and the Masqueraders will all know he has resurfaced from the Torn World). Saturn accepts Zachary into the Team and the rest of them have no idea he is Cyrus. I plan on Jupiter and Mars knowing in the end. It will all be announced during the tournament. Galactic are basically the Masquerader's 'hench team' doing evil deeds for them.

When I saw what @Jagson posted, I realised I urgently needed to send this so, stripped away of most gadgets,I used my phone. Please can we go quite slowly....

Alright people. Since Johnson said he isn't going to be able to post much I'm going to put the Evil team (Council, Neo Galactic, and the Red Scarfs) subplot on the back burner for now.
Now then the tournament will officially begin in the Next day of the RP.
How the tournament will go down is as fallows.
the first two matches will strictly be against NPCs .
after words it depends on how many player characters are left.
each battle against an NPC will have a twenty four hour time limit. If you do not post in that time period you will be disqualified.
For the player battles you will use Pokémon Showdown. That way we won't have people who continual doge each attack and it makes the tournament go by faster. .
Everyone one who posted a character Bio will be put on a list whether or not the posted in Sinnoh league doesn't matter (This doesn't count for Mask characters, Teaem Galactic characters, or the RSF or those who do not participate in the tournament..) The order the characters appear on this list will be the order their battles take place.
  1. Rita Zygun
  2. Alex Whitman
  3. Mya Shard
  4. Jack Devlin
  5. Kiri (While he hasn't put his Character bio on here yet I am giving him the benefit of the doubt that he'll join)
  6. mikey
  7. Aspen
  8. David Winters
  9. Lydia Jane
  10. Sazandora Ibuki
  11. Hikari Yuki
  12. Jess Devlin
  13. Sam Pinale
  14. Shiro
  15. Riley
  16. Rose
  17. Sasha Delvie
  18. Jado Yukishira
  19. Patrick O'Brien
  20. Chloe Rivers
  21. Yannick Smith
  22. Darcy Hydra
  23. Ella Azoras
  24. Reglis Trifium
  25. Joe Whitman
  26. Dennis
  27. Kukuro latu
  28. Hurricane (do to the stuff that happened in the Hoenn discussion thread. He has a standing invite for the tournament)
Might need to add Zachary

@JohnsonAce Okay I understand. Sorry for assuming. I'm just trying to make sure this doesn't end up in hiatus like Hoenn and Kanto ended up being. Also Zachary will be Number 29
Okay. What what is 'Number 29' exactly. I also see @Retro Master ia controlling Charon, a character I was controlling previously. This is technically autoing, as I didn't authorise it. I would allow him to since I was inactive, however, this doesn't seem to be the whole case.

What I am saying is, even though I'm posting now and it's Monday, I probably won't have the time or ability to post since my laptop isn't even out now (I'm posting from a phone). I will try to post,
hopefully, more at the weekend. I will post when I can.

Yeah if you can do it. I'm off work today and will most likely be on at about 3:30 my time tomorrow. As for Insanity I can't speak for him.
I'll most likely do what I did for Johto after it was taken down and open up a group conversation with everyone that participated and see if we can come up with a decent ending for it.

Yeah if you can do it. I'm off work today and will most likely be on at about 3:30 my time tomorrow. As for Insanity I can't speak for him.
I'll most likely do what I did for Johto after it was taken down and open up a group conversation with everyone that participated and see if we can come up with a decent ending for it.
Yes that could work. I feel like we need to organise more of these battles. There is a big problem in the sense that @Iblockya doesn't seem to respond to the Hoenn one. You see, one of my characters I want to kill off loses to one of his characters but we did the battle but didn't put it on.

I am currently updating the list of Masquerader Council of Elements Masks. Remember that you need to RP as them up until they die.

Mask of Norm (Mcneal), alive-taken by @Jagson
Mask of Grass, dead
Mask of Fire, in prison-taken by @JohnsonAce
Mask of the Tides (Crasher Wake), alive-taken by @JohnsonAce
Mask of Fight (Cade), alive-taken by @Jagson
Mask of Shadow, alive-taken by @Retro Master
Mask of Bug (He could be Aaaron of the E4, or he could be Guzma's son), alive-taken (I think @SMRPG64 said he wanted him)
Mask of Ice-will appear in Unova, taken by @JohnsonAce
Mask of Darkness-will appear in Unova, taken by @JohnsonAce
Mask of Dragon, alive-taken by @Iblockya (I think he said he wanted him)
Mask of Psychic-will appear later/in Unova taken by @JohnsonAce

New Additions (I only realised some of these now)

Mask of Toxic/Venom, alive-taken by @HydreigonBorn37
Mask of Air, alive-taken by @MegaCharizardZ
Mask of Earth,alive taken by @GameBug03
Mask of Fairies, alive-taken (suppossedly) by @AspenTR33, although this may change

There are (I think) 2 Masks left not taken: The Mask of Lightning and the Mask of Stone. I will probably take these. I will also take The Leader for now, since he will make brief appearances. The real battle of the Masks vs the Trainers will occur during the Unova and Alola tournaments. The Kalos tournament should feature Team Flare but I'm saving them for a special plot involving Ella.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mask of Lightning is taken. @Insanity Flight already asked for it.
That only leaves the Mask of Stone left.
I guess if no one else want's it I'll take it (Taken the fact that you already have a majorty of masks Johnson) . Though if anyone does want it go right ahead.

I am currently updating the list of Masquerader Council of Elements Masks. Remember that you need to RP as them up until they die.

Mask of Norm (Mcneal), alive-taken by @Jagson
Mask of Grass, dead
Mask of Fire, in prison-taken by @JohnsonAce
Mask of the Tides (Crasher Wake), alive-taken by @JohnsonAce
Mask of Fight (Cade), alive-taken by @Jagson
Mask of Shadow, alive-taken by @Retro Master
Mask of Bug (He could be Aaaron of the E4, or he could be Guzma's son), alive-taken (I think @SMRPG64 said he wanted him)
Mask of Ice-will appear in Unova, taken by @JohnsonAce
Mask of Darkness-will appear in Unova, taken by @JohnsonAce
Mask of Dragon, alive-taken by @Iblockya (I think he said he wanted him)
Mask of Psychic-will appear later/in Unova taken by @JohnsonAce

New Additions (I only realised some of these now)

Mask of Toxic/Venom, alive-taken by @HydreigonBorn37
Mask of Air, alive-taken by @MegaCharizardZ
Mask of Earth,alive taken by @GameBug03
Mask of Fairies, alive-taken (suppossedly) by @AspenTR33, although this may change

There are (I think) 2 Masks left not taken: The Mask of Lightning and the Mask of Stone. I will probably take these. I will also take The Leader for now, since he will make brief appearances. The real battle of the Masks vs the Trainers will occur during the Unova and Alola tournaments. The Kalos tournament should feature Team Flare but I'm saving them for a special plot involving Ella.
Do I need a form for the Mask, or do I not? Just making sure!

Okay, that's fine, it's just that it was that Charon was in the conference room with the other commanders. What details are there about this company Charon is suppossed to own then?

"Charon Industries." I think it sounds like a realistic business that would be in the Pokemon world. It's basically a major corporation in Sinnoh but a majority of it's profits go to Team Galactic unknown to everyone else. Charon created it to help the funds for Team Galactic and is allowing Callum to be CEO for his time in Sinnoh. Once there's a new CEO, stocks tend to drop, so he just came over too check what's going on. There's also labs in Charon Tower's basement level floor for different projects for Team Galactic.

Imma do a form for the Mask of Fairies!
Name: Mask of Fairies(Lemme know if I need an actual name for her)
Appearance: She is blonde with pink contacts and wears a light pink short-sleeve shirt with puffy sleeves(Sounding like a kindergartener:?), a light pink skirt, darker pink leggings, light pink dress shoes, and of course the mandatory mask.

Pokémon
Mawile, Female, Intimidate(Moveset: Iron Head, Fire Fang, Toxic, Play Rough)
Togekiss, Male, Serene Grace(Moveset: Sky Attack, Aura Sphere, Solar Beam, Shadow Ball)

Imma do a form for the Mask of Fairies!
Name: Mask of Fairies(Lemme know if I need an actual name for her)
Appearance: She is blonde with pink contacts and wears a light pink short-sleeve shirt with puffy sleeves(Sounding like a kindergartener:?), a light pink skirt, darker pink leggings, light pink dress shoes, and of course the mandatory mask.

Pokémon
Mawile, Female, Intimidate(Moveset: Iron Head, Fire Fang, Toxic, Play Rough)
Togekiss, Male, Serene Grace(Moveset: Sky Attack, Aura Sphere, Solar Beam, Shadow Ball)
It depends on how much you want to use her in the story.
Me personally I have McNeal (Normal) and Cade (Fighting) have roles more than just being a member of the council.