• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Sinnoh League tournament disscussion

Name:Hikari Yuki
trainercard-Hikari Yuki.png
Sex Male
Appearance:Silver haired and the clothes are the same in the trainer card xD
Pokémon
Heracross(Lagann,Male)
Moves:Brick Break-Reversal-Mega Horn-Stone Edge Ability:Guts
Gabite(Sharkeisha,Female)
Moves:Sandstorm-Dual Chop-Sand Tomb-Slash Ability:Sand Veil
Buizel(Tails,Male)
Moves:Ice Punch-Aqua Jet-Swift-Quick Atack Ability:Swift Swim
Raichu(Sparkles,Male)
Moves:Iron Tail-Quick Atack-Thunderbolt-Electro Ball Ability:Static
Shedninja(Ghost,Female)
Moves:phantom Force-Toxic-Protetc-Double Team Abiliti:Wonder Guard

Name: Sazandora Ibuki
Sex: Male
Apparance: Royal Blue hair and blue eyes, Black trench coat with a white dreess shirt under it.
Pokemon:
Sceptile(Male)Ability: Overgrow
Leaf Blade, Leaf Storm, Night slash, Dragon Pulse
Gallade(male)Ability:Steadfast
Psyco cut, Poisen Jab, Leaf Blade, Drain Punch
Charizard (Female)Ability: Blaze
Flamethrower, Dragon Pulse, Solar beam, Shadow claw
Metagross Ability: Clear Body
Hammer Arm, Meteor Mash, earthquake, Zen Headbutt
Togekiss (Female) Ability: serene grace
Aura sphere, dazziling gleam, Air slash, Psyshock
Porygon Z ability: Download
Tri attack, Discharge, Singnal beam, Ice beam

So, I read the rules, and it says that you can start role playing as soon as you post you bio, until it is made private. I personal messaged Jagson, so I won't be heard from again until I have official conformation.

Poison is already taken, these are the ones that are left
I believe Flying, steel rock and ground are still available.
I'm bug... also the entire masks thing is a really confusing complicated conspiracy within a really confusing complicated conspiracy, they are the evil group, but the masks aren't evil, the masks are, ok yea I'm going to let Jagson explain this

Most of these masks were decided back in hoenn where they played a massive role too big for me to be bother typing out, here is some conversation we had about them instead.

Alright people we need to decide what the over all plan for the council is so we can all have a coherent Idea as to how we should write them.
So here's my rough idea about them.
During the time of the Great Pokémon War (What AZ talked about in X and Y). The faction that lost the war Created an Organization that one day will rise to the power they lost. The organization knew that they couldn't reveal themselves or else they would be eliminated. So they stayed in the shadows and manipulated the world's events to fit their purpose. Over the centuries they manipulated Politics, law enforcement, military, and the evil organizations of every region.
Present day they have control over sixty percent of the international Police ( Since McNeal is the chief of the International Police.) Various Gym leaders and elite four members are apart of the council as well as a Mercenary who gets the job done, and other wealthy and powerful men and women.
Their end game is to bring the world into a war that it won't be able to recover from. The survivors of the 2nd Great Pokémon War will be ruled by the council as they reign as Kings and Queens of the new world order.
What do you guys think?

I also have a great idea for the masks. Ever since the war 1000 years ago when the Council was formed. There was the original 18 masks that was able to possess the user after a period of time. Whenever the owner dies, the spirit of the mask searches for a new capable host. However, once the user is fully possessed, it grants them the power of the element of that mask. The masks were created from the power of the ultimate weapon, giving them the power of the spirits of the Pokemon that lost their lives. The spirits believe that the Council will help their goals of attaining their revenge on the Pokemon world for what happened 1000 years ago.

To get their hosts, they search through the person's mind, searching for any sense of doubt. Once they find their capable host they lure the host to fall into the mask's control. The user would sometimes never even realize they are being possessed. Some masks have even grew their power to fully control the host if the user even looks at the specific mask. They can even store their spirit in their host

Since the ancient days of the Pokemon world after the war, the masks and the Council have built up their power in secret to attain the the power to fully attain world control.

While I personally don't like the idea of the Masks possessing them. That does sound interesting.

Well, only certain masks have attained the power to be able to gain control of their hosts. While wearing a lesser mask only gives them evil intentions. Like maybe the mask of ice, (just an example) if the user uses it for an extended period, the mask will be able to fill the user with it's own intentions making them join the Council. Some masks, have grown their powers over hundreds of years to be able to fully control the user by filling them with evil intentions. Some masks search for their future hosts while some wait for the host to find this.

Example: Treasure Hunter Joey walked through the forest. He arrived at a forest clearing. Finds mask on floor. Picks it up. Senses a presence telling him to put it on. Joey puts on mask. Joey feels more powerful. Mask searches Joey for any evil intention. Finds some evil. Few weeks later. He is welcomed into the Council.

Stronger Mask Example: Man looks in front of him. Sees floating mask. Feels irritating pain in head. Gets blurry and loses conscious. Few hours later. Wakes up in bed with another woman. Lmao, jk. But see the difference. The second mask is more powerful but it searches for it's own host.

More backstory: The original 18 users of the mask were pure hearted and were able to gain control over the masks. They knew the evil presence within and the dangers it could pose on the future world. They all agreed to go their separate ways with the masks around the world to hopefully never have the masks come in contact with each other again. When all the masks are together an even greater entity of evil could be created and used to cause death... and rebirth. They were then passed through generations throughout each family. Over hundreds of years, however, some masks were able to gain control of the descendants and started their goal to reunite together once again, using their hosts to find the other masks who waited in peace. And eventually use their power to once again, complete their goals. And during the present day, only a few masks without hosts remain, waiting to be found by the masqueraders as they are now called to bring their power together and complete their goal of whatever it is.

Quoted from another person, here is the list of the masks who are taken, and yes @JohnsonAce i wanted Bug... hey poison IS still available! Yay for you :) Also you really don't know the half of it. In Hoenn they made a giant robot out of apartment buildings and let it loose on the city, and we all had to stop it, which is why the Mask of Grass is dead. Also a bomb was planted by them in the tournament place in hoenn set to go off in the finals
Mask of Norm (Mcneal), alive-taken by @Jagson
Mask of Grass, dead
Mask of Fire, in prison-taken by @JohnsonAce
Mask of the Tides (Crasher Wake), alive-taken by @JohnsonAce
Mask of Fight (Cade), alive-taken by @Jagson
Mask of Shadow, alive-taken by @Retro Master
Mask of Bug (He could be Aaaron of the E4, or he could be Guzma's son), alive-taken (I think @SMRPG64 said he wanted him)
Mask of Ice-will appear in Unova, taken by @JohnsonAce
Mask of Darkness-will appear in Unova, taken by @JohnsonAce
Mask of Dragon, alive-taken by @Iblockya (I think he said he wanted him)
Mask of Psychic-will appear later/in Unova taken by @JohnsonAce
Edit: Also Fairy and Electric were claimed shortly after this post

I believe so, in fact i was about to do mine

Name: Mask of Bug
Sex: Male
Appearance:

Scizor (None) (Male) (Technician)
(Bullet Punch, Fury Cutter, X Scissor, Night Slash)

Heracross (None) (Male) (Swarm)
(Ariel Ace, Mega Horn, Close Combat, Pin Missle)

Volcarona (None) (Female) (Flame Body)
(Fiery Dance, Flare Blitz, Hurricane, Bug Buzz)

Galvantula (None) (Female) (Compound Eyes)
(Sticky Web, Electroweb, Thunder Wave, Discharge)

Vespiquen (None) (Female) (Pressure)
(Fell Stinger, Defend Order, Heal Order, Attack Order)

Shedinja (None) (Male) (Wonderguard)
(Phantom Force, Shadow Ball, Leech Life, Endure)

Fine I've done it manually
Name: Mask of Toxic
Apperance:???
Pokemon:
Gengar (male ) Ability: Cursed body
Shadow punch, Hypnosis, Dream eater, Destiny Bond
Nidoking (male) Poison point
Megahorn, Horndrill, Poison Jab, Earthquake
Crobat (male)infiltration
Cross poison, acrobatics, x scissor, venishock
Venosaur(female) overgrown
Solarbeam, Poison powder, petal blizzard,double edge