• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Shipwrecked on Staryu Sands!

Status
Not open for further replies.
'' I am Issac"" Issac repeated
"" So, do you have any injuries? Or Pokemon?"" He asked if they had maybe he could help.

Chikorita noticed the shining sun that was present despite the trees, she climbed and sat down, she liked the sun-rays and sun-bathe like others Chikoritas

Corey was woken up by Gligar patting his face with its claws.
"Hey buddy," he yawned, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "What's up?"
Gligar responded by gesturing towards some newcomers to their group. One of them was a boy with a red striped shirt and a Pidgeotto, and there was a girl with long, wavy brown hair, with a Venipede.
"Oh," Corey said, surprised but also happy that there were more survivors. He stood up to introduce himself, brushing dirt and leaves from his clothes. "Hi! Are you guys okay?" he asked them and their Pokémon.

Cole woke up with a stretch and a yawn. Drampa and most of his friends appeared to be resting still - and also a Squirtle, for some reason - but where was Isaac? He scanned his surroundings and noticed him standing nearby conversing with what appeared to be two girls and a boy, all of whom he hadn't seen before. He stood up, wiped the dirt off of himself, and went to join Isaac and the newcomers.

"Hello! Are you also survivors of the wreck?"

"That's quite possible, although I don't think we've formally met; my name's Cole, how about you? Oh, and if you're hungry we've accumulated a large pile of berries, just over there." Cole gestured towards where Drampa, Ashton, and the Squirtle still appeared to be resting.

"" Uhh, Cole, I dont want to alarm you or anything, but, now that I realized we need fresh water and like make a fire since we dont want to get a cold or something in the night""Issac told nervously.

Chikorita was sleeping on the rock, she knew that her trainer was nearby so she was safe.

"You're right" Cole responded. "We haven't had anything to drink since we got here... Also, given what happened with the Beedrill I'm not so sure that it's safe here in these woods - maybe we should get out of here?"

"This may be a long-shot" Cole said, "but I think I may have seen the remnants of a dried up creek while we were hiking in here earlier... If there's a natural spring somewhere on this island, we'd have no need to try to purify the ocean water, which may be impossible. That'd mean travelling deeper into the forest, though... We should consult with Corey before making any decisions."

That sounds reasonable to me. I think I'll go and look for Pokémon to catch so we can possibly have extra help.
George went to the beach, looking for water Pokémon.

Ashton's eyes opened sleepily, and he let out a quiet yawn, his face still green but he just looked better. Unfortunately right after yawning he vomited on the ground. Ashton let out a moan.
"Hey I think that we should go to the spring to be honest. I'm wondering if maybe I could find a certain Pokemon (that I've been looking for)!" His voice seemed to be more lively than it was before. He grinned.

"I'm not certain, but I know that the Pokémon Pyukumuku has a move called Purify that might be able to help us out. I haven't seen any Pyukumuku yet, but they are beach Pokémon," Corey shrugged. "I'll go looking for some Pyukumuku. Why don't we meet up at Cole's shelter when it gets dark? That way everyone can investigate different parts of the island."

(OOC: Apologies to anyone that saw that unfinished post, as I had to delete it as a result of accidentally having my thumb slip. Also, status indicator of all sorts on lil’ Squirtle is in the second box of signature hehe.)

BIC:

Seth slowly retracted his body out of his shell and emitted a slight groan.

“It’s no use really! I can’t even think or shut my eyes for at least a minute! I can really use something to eat... and maybe even drink right now!” The Squirtle thought before he slowly got on his feet.

The turtle Pokémon slowly picked up his bag and wore on his beret. It was apparent that the little Pokémon had not bit of ease from the rest that the Drampa produced. The Squirtle sat next to the Drampa while the turtle Pokémon wiped several tears from his eyes as quickly as he could.

“Oh who am I kidding... I bet this is all part of Arceus wanting to punish me and that girl!” Seth added in his thoughts, before the stinging pain came about once again.

"Thanks, George," Corey smiled. He turned to Cole. "If you go to find the spring, I'll go to find some Pyukumuku on the beach, and take the fruit back to the shelter. Someone should keep an eye on Ashton. We'll split up, but no one goes anywhere alone, okay?"
He didn't want anyone to get hurt again. He started to hand out some fruit for everyone to stop their growling stomachs, then put the rest into his backpack.

"That sounds like a good plan, Corey. I'll head deeper into the forest and see if I can find the source of the dried up creeks." Cole noticed Ashton struggling to stand and Isaac running over to assist him. "I think I should take Ashton with me as well; I know the forest is dangerous, but I think he'll be safest with me and Drampa for the time being. Anyone else who wants to come with us is welcome, including any of the newcomers."

"OK this should be fun, even though we're stranded on an island and don't know if we're going to make it off." His tone was clearly indicating that he was joking.
Ashton then tried to walk on his own and he succeeded!
"You ready Cole?" He asked smiling.

"Alright, be careful," Corey told Cole. "I hope you feel better Ashton, take good care of each other."
Corey was going to offer to take the Squirtle with him, but Gligar growled warningly.
"Uh, what's up, Gligar?" the boy muttered, wondering why his Pokémon was so mistrustful towards such a sweet-looking, innocent turtle.
Corey set off towards the beach, along with George, Issac and their Pokémon. He started to eat one of the berries. It tasted weird, but it didn't matter because he was so hungry.
When he got there, he set the fruit down inside Cole's shelter.
"So did you have any family with you on the cruise? Have you lost them?" Corey asked George and Issac.

Issac noticed that George and Cole are watching with attention on Ashton, maybe they dont need help, since Drampa is a strong Pokemon.
""Well, Corey, I guess that I will join you"" The boy smiled and picked his backpack, ready to follow Corey.
Chikorita was in front of the two trainers.

Drampa finally awoke from his slumber. He noticed the that the Squirtle from before was still with them, and was obviously in distress.

"I'm sorry little one - It seems as though that rest didn't do you any good at all." The pokemon let out a yawn. "I neglected to mention this earlier, but you are of course welcome to eat from the berries that we've accumulated. I believe I see some Sitrus berries and Oran berries amongst them - they are known for their medicinal properties." Drampa paused to listen to the humans conversing for a moment. "It sounds like my trainer is leading an exhibition deeper in the woods to look for water - would you care to join us? You look parched. And besides, I'm curious to learn more about why you're here..."

Cole turned to Ashton and whoever else had decided to join them on their journey.

"Alright, Drampa's up! Let's go!"

Ashton picked up his backpack and shouldered it. With a slight grunt, he was still very weak but he could manage.
"Hopefully we can find water, I stink and need to clean off, oh yeah... Speaking of water Cole, do you think I could have Poli back?"

“I- I’ll j- just stay h- here... umm... uhh... w- well,” Seth briefly stated to the Drampa in Pokémon speech. The Squirtle slowly stood up remained next to the Drampa; though it was apparent that the turtle Pokémon had a difficult time with a straight posture.

“A- actually umm... s- scratch that. I- I’d rather be trying to d- do something to at least get on out feet... e- even if I’m looking like I got one foot in the ground here. I’ll explain everything if we can find some of those yellow and blue things first,” Seth slowly added while he rubbed on his chest and left hand for a brief moment.

“I can’t even lie down... what makes him think that I’ll even be able to go into his ball if I’m already owned by someone else?” Seth thought, as he slowly raised his arms towards Ashton for a split second. The turtle Pokémon had a perplexed look towards the boy. It was apparent that the Squirtle struggled to stand on his feet. His curly tail started to droop, as his eyes rapidly blinked for a brief moment.

"Okay, if you don't want to get into a Pokeball what about letting me carry you? I know you probably don't trust me but I seriously think you need to rest more..." His eyes show actual worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.