• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Sem vs Red! Updated Feb 12th

Lasagna vs. Cheese Ravioli

• Lasanga

Votes: 21 70.0%
  • Cheese Ravioli

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Lasanga

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • Cheese Ravioli

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Re: Sem vs Red!

Freta said:
Linkachu said:
Sem & Red and wrong. French toast isn't that great. I like it less than pancakes. =[

... D': Why are you so mean to me?

Aww. You know I love you, Freta! D: *Hugs*

You should totally change your name to Waffles, though~ :3

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader

Brendan Savem said:
DING-DING-DING! WE HAVE A MATCH!! (<< >>)

In any case, I don't know what side Sem's on, and I'd rather don't. He could be pancakes, or he could be waffles, even if the real answer is the non-existant option of French Toast(a). We're not supposed to know...

And a question for our hosts, is this just a one time thing, or is it going to be something you'll do weekly or something like that?
I said "I love French Toast", not that I prefer it over my pick. ;3

And yeah, what Sem said. We'll try and keep this going on a semi-regular basis (what with the scoreboard and all :p).

Imma guessin' what'll be next?

BEANS OR SPAGGHETI :0

I would have voted Pancakes, because I've never had an American-style waffle. But I missed voting. :'(

Last edited by a moderator:

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator

W000000000t. Voting has closed and winner has been revealed. The winner is......

Me |D I ♥ waffles. Next poll will be up soon hopefully~

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader

[me=Sir Red]grumbles around -.-[/me]

You win this round... >:T

We'll have to brainstorm for the next poll.

DoctorOak said:
Sanity has won the day.

There's not a scrap of Sanity around this place. |D

But anywhos, Congrats Sem! I still contributed to Pancakes, despite earlier opinion. Can't wait till the next one!

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member

Yoshimitsu said:
I'm allergic to pancakes!

The answer is obvious.

I don't see how you can be allergic to pancakes and not equally allergic to waffles. It's the exact same batter poured into a different shape!

Unless you mean you can eat potato waffles, but they don't count.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator

Lawl the new question's finally up after forever. The new argument is fairly simple.

Apples? Or Oranges?

Hmmm let's see...

On one hand, oranges don't need to be washed off or anything because they come in a handy little peel. They also can be divided up into sections without the need for a knife or anything. Plus, they're delicious.

But apples... Apples are delicious too. There are tons of types of apples, also. And apple trees are so pretty. Apple picking is fun in the Fall :D

My vote goes to apples. Anyone who says otherwise is bananas.

Difficult questions because I like both and it largely depends on the variety of the apple or orange. I love my Granny Smith apples and my Clementine oranges...for the purposes of this poll, I went with oranges ♥

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator

baratron said:
Yoshimitsu said:
I'm allergic to pancakes!

The answer is obvious.

I don't see how you can be allergic to pancakes and not equally allergic to waffles. It's the exact same batter poured into a different shape!

Unless you mean you can eat potato waffles, but they don't count.

Wow it took a while for me to notice this.

I was referring to potato waffles, which are the only waffles worth eating.

Anyway I'm allergic to apples but not oranges, so there's my vote.

You guys are making this really easy for me.

Apples are okay I guess. Oranges on the other hand are absolutely horrid. :D I have always hated oranges and their stupid segments and stringy bits. The skin is impossible to get by and it serves better use as something to throw at strangers than as a fruit. The whole feel of oranges is horrible and I wish for them to be destroyed with every shred of my being. ^^

Go apples!

Oh god this is difficult! Oranges taste better, and smell better, but they always have a load of seeds in them and you will not believe the number of times I have had citrus in my eye. D':

On the other hand, red apples are so delicious and I like trees! So my vote goes to Apples. :3

I never really liked oranges as much as apples. Apples can be delicious and are in a lot of dishes that I like so yeah~

I don't particularly like oranges, so why I voted for them? Well, mostly just because I strongly dislike the taste of apples~ And oranges are much more juicy.

I like my apples. They are much tastier. They're sweeter too, in my opinion. Plus, you can't make apple pie with oranges. XD

I love apples, especially tart ones. Red Delicious are nasty, however, due to all the genetic engineering and whatnot to make it look good but taste bitter.

Oranges, hands down. I swear, I could eat about three in one sitting, plus you don't even need a glass of water if they're juicy enough. Not only that, but the citric acid from the skin is apparently flamible, which intrigues me for some reason :> Plus if any huice gets on you, you smell nice :3

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator

Oranges. I love apples too, but when it comes to having one for a snack (without utensils present) I prefer oranges.

That said... I find larger oranges rather tough to peel, so I prefer the smaller varieties.

P.S. - Grapefruit > Apples & Oranges.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator

P.P.S - Would you guys be able to write "Poll Updated" or something every time a new question is added? I didn't even realize this had changed until today. :p

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader

Linkachu said:
P.P.S - Would you guys be able to write "Poll Updated" or something every time a new question is added? I didn't even realize this had changed until today. :p

I'll be sure to badger Sem about that for the next time. ;3

Also:

Linkachu said:
P.S. - Grapefruit > Apples & Oranges.

Blasphemy~!! D:<

'Sides, Grapes are superior to all. :>

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member

Yes, because picking strawberries TOTALLY answers the question...

Apples vs Oranges...this one's weird for me since while I'll eat apples without a fuss, I won't eat oranges but am more than happy to drink a litre of orange juice a day. However, because I rarely eat apples but drink orange juice all the time, my vote has to go to oranges.

How do you like them apples?

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader

King of Lucario said:
Yes, because picking strawberries TOTALLY answers the question...

Apples vs Oranges...this one's weird for me since while I'll eat apples without a fuss, I won't eat oranges but am more than happy to drink a litre of orange juice a day. However, because I rarely eat apples but drink orange juice all the time, my vote has to go to oranges.

How do you like them apples?

Ah, now you see, that brings up an interesting point and a possible change in the argument. Juices can change everything. I only like to eat one of these fruits, however I love both of their juices. As a matter of fact, I happen to prefer the juice of the fruit that I don't care for more than the one I like. XP

And Katie...you know what beats Grapefruits? Anything deep-fried. D:< (But seriously, you really love them grapefruits. :x)

Appleeessssssssss :>

I'm sorta like KoL, except for most days I have an apple-a-day :> But yeah, I probably drink orange juice more than I eat apples. But, as a fruit, I think it'll have to be apples ♥

Gosh this thread is fun C:

I voted Oranges~
While I enjoy both, oranges are plenty more versatile. Easier to handle than apples, segmentable and they come in a handy peel too! Oranges forever ♥

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord

Apples. Apples just are generally more pleasant to eat (oranges can be both messy and really strongly acidic, it's difficult to really enjoy them) and pure apple juice is not only nummy but doesn't make me come out in hives like pure orange juice does.

So yay, apples.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator

Well the apples have it. Looks like the people with poor taste have triumphed. *adds point for Red.*

The next one will be up whenever I get around to it soon =D

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Re: Sem vs Red! NEW POLL Jan 22nd-29th

lolololdoublepost.

New poll is up. You guys better vote correctly this time.

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader

What are you talking about? They voted correctly last time. :T

Also, I'm totally gonna win this time too. |D

[me=Sir Red]trash talks it up~ :V[/me]

This was really hard to vote for; I eat both a lot of the time. I voted potato chips because I like the different flavors of different brands. Plus, original Pringles and Lays are amazing.