• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Sem vs Red! Updated Feb 12th

Lasagna vs. Cheese Ravioli

• Lasanga

Votes: 21 70.0%
  • Cheese Ravioli

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Lasanga

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • Cheese Ravioli

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Re: Sem vs Red! NEW POLL Jan 22nd-29th

Potato chips, hands down. I find tortilla chips a bit uninteresting flavor-wise, while potato chips come in a humongous variety of different shapes, sizes and most of all, flavors.

Tortilla chips. They taste better, they are salty, and they go well with salsa. Tortilla chips must win. :3

Last edited by a moderator:

Tortilla chips. They come in all different shapes and colors, and they're just plain awesome.

You ca have them by themselves, with salsa, nach cheese, anything really. PLus they make eating chili a lot more enjoyable :)

Crisps. Huge variety of flavours, generally nicer to eat and lots of good brands (Kettle, Red Sky and Walkers Sensations)~

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator

I loves my various Tortilla chip flavours (BBQ and ranch are lovely ♥), but sadly they just don't have the same variety that regular chips do. Ruffles/ripples/etc. are great for dipping, too.

So, yeah. Voted chips. Looks like it's a one-sided polling, too. :X

DoctorOak said:
I vote crisps. Dumb yanks.
Amen!

Crisps it is then!

Blisk said:
This was really hard to vote for; I eat both a lot of the time. I voted potato chips because I like the different flavors of different brands. Plus, original Pringles and Lays are amazing.
IT. IS. NOT. LAYS. IT'S WALKER'S GOD DAMN IT!

Luckii said:
Blisk said:
This was really hard to vote for; I eat both a lot of the time. I voted potato chips because I like the different flavors of different brands. Plus, original Pringles and Lays are amazing.

And I would so know that, being an American? Here it's Lays. The company is Frito Lays. You don't need to yell...

Blisk said:
Luckii said:
Blisk said:

And I would so know that, being an American? Here it's Lays. The company is Frito Lays. You don't need to yell...
Frito Lays is owned by Pepsi Co. :D

Well, I'll take potato chips (or crisps as you guys call them), mainly because they're a little easier to chew and if you get the right kind, they can fill you up quick. Though honestly I like both, but I just don't like eating Tortilla chips without dip.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator

Blisk said:
Luckii said:
Blisk said:

Agreed. They're called "Lays" here, which you probably already knew - so deal with it. :p

I love potato chips. They come in all different levels of flavors, thicknesses, textures, and tastes. Overall, they are just more diverse then tortilla chips in my opinion.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator

Tortilla chips have failed epically, which is good, because that means that the forces of emo have triumphed |D

Next poll up soonish~

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Re: Sem vs Red!

Oh hush up, ho. >:T

We need a real good one for the next poll...(namely one for me to win again |D)

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
New one is up~ Choose correctly, small ones ;-D

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Sem said:
Louie Forest said:
Lasanga, I don't like cheese. :p

Doesn't lasagna have cheese in it? =|

That's what I thought. :T And the same kind of cheese, at that. Which is what makes this a good one, they have essentially the same ingredients, but are simply prepared differently. Really showcases the pettiness between us. :'D

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
How could anyone like cheese ravioli more than lasagna? Whichever of you isn't for lasagna, for shame. Heaps of shame. =|

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
So Cheese Ravioli has lost fairly miserably, it was foolish of me to believe that Red even had a chance at beating me.

Good job guys ;-D

So true, Weeds. So true~

Who could possibly pick cheese ravioli over lasagna?

*Dark Soul walks away, whisting innocently as he counts the dollars in his hands*

(Also, Weeds, congratulations on writing the 111th post! Only 111 more to go~)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Sir Red said:
Honestly, I'm just amazed that you had that much money laying around to bribe that many people. :O

Sadly I don't think he'd need to pay anyone to vote for lasagna over cheese ravioli. They'd do so naturally. ;)

But it's okay, Red. We accept you just the way you are. *hugs* :)

I guess lasagna is just more popular than ravioli, but it's oka Red. Isn't it the fact that everyone likes different things that makes the world so interesting?

I wonder what the next poll will be about...
Pokemon Black vs. Pokemon White

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
burnkirby said:
I guess lasagna is just more popular than ravioli, but it's oka Red. Isn't it the fact that everyone likes different things that makes the world so interesting?

I wonder what the next poll will be about...
Pokemon Black vs. Pokemon White
Not when Sem's choice is voted to be better than mine, it isn't. D:<

Linkachu said:
But it's okay, Red. We accept you just the way you are. *hugs* :)

Thanks...but now I just feel like the weird kid in grade school that smells funny and everyone feels sorry for. :\