• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed RWBY RP

GG, autocorrect. I was using one when I typed up my last post, and it "corrected" it to something weird. Next time I use my IPod, I'll be sure to mention what it was.

Yeah, I feel ya. It's getting the point in the year, when we need to study and focus a bit on schoolwork. The RP isn't dying, but focusing on schoolwork is pretty important.

I think I'm in a good position for a potential revival of this. The question is, though - where do we go from here? Just do classes and stuff? I'm thinking we should just skip to the first off-campus assignment.

...so so far only TGRE members have said anything about this plan...
Oh BTW Ry, I have an idea for a long-term antagonist and future plot point. Want to talk about it in a convo?

Hey, @Ry_Burst. Asking for sake of story, but in what way does this RP relate to the main universe of RWBY? Does it take place in the same timeline, with the RWBY and JNPR teams existing (minus Pyrrha, RIP) alongside ONYX and TGRE? Or are only the teachers and stuff the same? Does Salem exist and have the same plans?

I'm just going to mentiom, that while I am the thread creator, pretty much all of Team ONYX is in charge because we all decided in a group chat.

The story line takes place instead of Team RWBY and JNPR, with the same teachers. Now I need to get to work in a few minutes so I won't have time to search through the old chat for the answer involvin the villians, so can a member of the Bursting Sky Nebula Cucumbers do that. (Inside joke XD)

If Salem exists, then the same story events would have to take place, right? Minus RWBY and JNPR. But I kind of have an idea for a different set of main villains I was hoping to chat with you about in private.

Also, a question for @Crunchy-Cucumber. When she still had them, what color was Orchid's eyes? Silver could have possible plot implications.

Again, I am merely the spokesperson, while the rest of Team ONYX are the real masterminds. I didn't even watch RWBY until they dragged me into it. XD