• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed RWBY RP

And to answer your question, @Eeveechu151 , Orchid always had purple eyes. They're pale lavender now, since they got scratched and damaged, but they were a bit more vivid back when she wasn't blind. They were still pale thanks to her albinism.

Alright. Now Ry said you'd be able to help with the other universe details? Such as Salem? Because if she doesn't exist, I've already got a few villains to take the place of her gang in mind.

A fan favorite that people weren't expecting, I guess? I wasn't expecting it, so I literally almost screamed. A lot of the comments showed other people felt the same.

BTW, I just re-watched Season 4 and about half of Seasons 2 and 3 each. Who else loves Port and Oobleck working together? They can be such great characters! Such as this part in Family;

Port: Fear is like any other emotion, it comes and goes. It's all in how you handle it. Why, even I find myself wrestling with it from time to time.
Yang: Really? You?
Oobleck: He's afraid of mice.
Port: THEY BRING ONLY DISEASE AND FAMINE!

I remember laughing at that part. They are both cool characters and good fighters. I was sad when I thought they were going to die in Chapter 10 of Volume 3.
Port: "One final match, Barney! Place your bets!"

You'll have to ask another member of Team ONYX or, we'll have to figure something out later. Afain, out of everyone currently in this RP, I am the least rehearsed about RWBY.

True, but it wasn't directly idea. The all of Team ONYX, had a chat, long before we were having a RWBY RP, where we talked and the possibility of a RWBY RP, came up. I sped watched the four seasons, and made the thread, because at the time, no one else had the time. Does that make sense
We are, more co-thread owners. A lot of plot is decided by us, behind the scenes.

Honeslty if you want to dicuss any other ideas, set up a group chat with the whole team, because from my knowledge, we have nothing.

However I won't be able to be on for a while, soon, so be ready for that.