• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed RWBY RP

Just give us time and just hang tight. We're working some stuff out at the moment. You can have character building or something right now.

We are waiting for C.C. She has some stuff going on, so we're all going to wait a bit. Patience young Padawan, or else you'll never become one with the Force.

Okay I'll respond. Also we may need to wait a bit, due to about half of Team ONYX are celebrating the holiday or something that stops them from being active. Give things a few days and we'll catch up, but the Team ceremony won't happen until they return, because every team isn't back yet, and we have something planned for the ceremony.

Okay gotcha. Orchid is going to be the leader of team OYNX which honestly is a bit funny. A blind girl having to lead one shy guy, one explosive guy, and a jokester. Things will be interesting.

Also, I need to mention this ahead of time. Team LYTE will be a seperate group of OCs that Crunchy, Sky, Nebula, and I will RP as that act as jerks, bullies, mean rivals, possible love intrests. Pretty much another team on campus to interact with.