• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed RWBY RP

Name: Evelyn Evergreen
Species: human
Height: 5'6
Emblem: a tree made of swords
Outfit Desc: wears a hooded mint green poncho, dark grey t-shirt, black shorts, dusty brown combat boots and green thigh high stockings
Physical Appearance: short dark green hair, brown eyes, dusty brown skin
Personality: she relaxed most of the time and likes to be outside and to be around friends though she's good with being alone
Backstory: she and her parents owned a floral shop and green house. The green house was destroyed by grim and that's what led Evelyn to her enrollment
Weapon Name: willow's thorns
Weapon Desc: two rope darts. Green light chain with a black blade
Semblance Name: Rebuild
Semblance Desc: able to summon pillars
Team they will join: TGRE
Hometown: a small place in vacuo named Greens
Transfer School: shade
Strengths: she is able to keep a cool head in situations and keep herself going in the event of being lost in the wilderness
Weaknesses: she can be to relaxed sometimes(prone to falling asleep in class or wandering away) and has a hard time expressing emotions or being in personal conflicts(verbal fights make her uncomfortable)
Dislikes: being trapped in small places or not being able to see the sky
Stats can add up to anything between 30 and 35.
Melee: 9
Defense: 6
Range: 5
Speed: 5
Aura: 4
Dust: 3

Did I do this correctly and what team am I joining?

Last edited:
I don't really see what you mean by the 'naming rule.' As far as I know, the only naming rule is the team names are colors

A few issues I just need to address. Mostly balancing issues really. First of all I forget her username but the lass with the sniper staff, ideally a small tweak could be made there as currently its quite similar to Orchid's weapon which was posted first. Perhaps a spear rather than just a staff. Also for the same character the semblance, just making sure but that's a temporary effect right? As in you temporarily gain the semblance, because otherwise that's broken. @Stormursa for your semblance those golems can't be too strong and must drain a lot of aura or again that is way too powerful. And finally this doesn't need to be changed its just something that grates on me to no end in RWBY rps. @Stormursa you could really do with putting some firepower into that weapon, you have a lot of freedom with putting guns into literally anything in this universe so you can afford to be a little more inventive. That is all I think.

I wasn't really sure how to do the stats and it can easily be changed. Was actually thinking about making the semblance a way to summon earth pillars and could not really decide.