• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed RWBY RP

That was more my bad. I forgot to respond. But we need to move on. So as soon as you post. Nebula, and get to sleep, then I'll get things going.

What I would recomend for Team TGRE to have a private chat set up for just them, so they can plan any team attacks and such Like what Team ONYX is currently doing.

Well, we did that.

A few things, by the way.
1) The relics are cards, as Topaz discovered. I'd recommend Team ONYX to take the King suit.
2) I'd like it if the Deathstalker could be lead to the Ruins, just like Topaz and Vanyali are doing with the Lord Taijitu (yes Lord, it's a different Grimm).
3) @Ry_Burst, I'm assuming you'll take over Ozpin during the ceremony, right?

Um, actually involving the Deathstalker, we've already set up it's death. We just haven't posted it yet.

And yes, I will be taking over Ozpin for the ceremony. I won't be able to do it for about 3ish hours to have the time, but it will be done tonight.