• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join RWBY: Origins

Should we have more teams? (Four or five?)

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Working with the White Fang will only put you into contact with bad humans. Here, and in most other places, people are a bit nicer. Not everyone, but some." Should i really tell him? He'll think I'm just another Faunus, and the White Fang is a Faunus protection society. "Look." Sky checked nobody was watching, activating his Semblance for good measure, because you can never be too paranoid. He couldn't see anybody, so he pulled open the back of his suit, and exposed his sky-blue wings. He have them a beat, and flew a few feet into the air. "See?"

Sky would have no way to know that Garth was a White Fang Spy. Like any good spy he had no identifying marks, nothing that would make it seem like that. He also made no mention of it.

White Fang News:

The current White Fang symbol is this:
500px-140526_132636_1.jpg

and, All white fang members have this Symbol branded somewhere on their body:
d52.png

Also I will be RPing as Adam and a specific female cat faunus in the White Fang

i just press the plus next to the insert video button and select Spoiler then after i put a name i wright what i want in it in between these two signs ] [

ok so i was re-watching RWBY from ep1 vol1 to ep12 vol3 as a quick refreshment before starting volume 4..... for the second time i did not get any feels during volume 3..... like at all.....

penny's death = nothing
Roman's death = laughing at the Irony of his last words
Pyrrah = focusing on a detail that im sure a lot of people dont get what its referencing *cough* the Arrow in her heel *cough*

well historical/mythological cross dressers to be exact but yeah, and Pyrrah is based on Achilles, Pyrrah was shot in the heel which brought her demise and Achilles dies in his story by an arrow to the heel, being a mythology geek this was more important to me than her death.....

I don't really feel sad at major character deaths, either...
I laughed at Roman's, jumped at Neo getting blown off the ship only because my sister screeched 'cause Neo is her favorite (not even sure if Neo is dead, though), Pyrrha's was obvious from the start, and Penny's just didn't do it for me.