• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join RWBY: Origins

Should we have more teams? (Four or five?)

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Please tell me you haven't killed the huge monster Grimm thing before Ivan and Garth even reach there, I will not be satisfied with killing two Beowulves

Don't worry - my plan is that the first battle that each team will have together will be against the large Grimm. Cayden, Gale, Ray and Kathleen get the Death Stalker. Topaz, Crystal, C and Xander get the King Taijitu. Sky, Prism, Ivan and Garth get the Nevermore. That means DON'T KILL ANY OF THE GRIMM YET! STORY WILL HAPPEN FIRST, AND THAT MEANS EVERYONE REGROUPS AT THE TEMPLE!

BTW Card suites for those following along.
CGRK: Jack
TCCX: King
SPIG: Ace

Jason Gazini
Race: Faunus (Bat)
Affiliations: White Fang
Color: Sangria Red
  • Trivia: The surname Gazini means blood, thus alluding to his color and theme.
Weapons & Ability: Jason's weapon is a Dust Morningstar. It's chains have small spikes that have tiny holes in them, where Dust vials can be sited inside (usually fire or wind). Jason often uses this to level the battlefield in his favor. Due to it's huge weight, the morningstar can't be used rapidly, so Jason often has to leave it firing the Dust blasts and fight in hand to hand combat, which he has some expertise in (comparable to that of DC's Deadshot). Gazini's Semblance is called Eruption. In exchange for Aura, like all Semblances, Jason can cause a straight line in the area he touches erupt in flames. However, the Semblance is limited to originating from him and can only move up to 20 feet in length and 5 feet in width.

Personality: Easy to disturb, most of Gazini's problems were answered in the same manner: yelling in anger and frustration. Additionally, Jason seems to absolutely despise ever admitting fault. Despite this, Jason shows a level of compassion and care for his teammates and genuinely shows concern for their well-being, and he proves to holds great leadership and can be considered a selfless individual. However, after joining the White Fang, traits became more noticeably cynical.

Appearance: Jason is usually seen wearing a red high collared shirt, with black marks representing fire across it. He has hair that nearly reaches his left eye, and has a noticeable grey streak (because stress). He has golden wrist guards and knee guards as his only form of protection. Additionally, Jason stands to be about 5'11". Gazini also has the signature White Fang Grimm mask.

That sounds cool, but one thing: this story takes place four years before Volume One, and I'm pretty sure that we won't cover anything after the start of Volume One...

These are the Teams

Team CGRK (Dunno, something)
C - Cayden, @MegaCharizardZ (Leader)
R - Ray, @koopa000
K - Kathleen, @The_life_as_a_shadow
G - Gale, @Stormursa

Team TCCX (Tech)
T - Topaz, @Eeveechu151
C - Cito, @TheRagingSSJG (Leader)
C - Crystal, @YamiVolcarona
X - Xander, @HydreigonBorn37

Team PIGS/GISP (Pigs or Wisp)
P - Prism, @SismicFlareCharmander
I - Ivan, @Lord Of Pain
Garth, @SMRPG64
S - Sky, @Sky5372 (Leader)

We are currently near the forest temple trial, most of us are there fighting Grimm, a Death Stalker, King Tajikajoahfouwouhg- THE SNAKE THING, and a Nevermore

Sooo, can i join? There's any available team, or should i wait until the tournament part and join as someone from another kingdom?

Well... right now, we do have another person you could team with pending to join. The only problem is that almost everyone on the three teams we have already are at the temple with their cards, fighting large Grimm. There would be three complications.
1. We'd need two more people. That, or the current RPers could take on second characters.
2. We'd need to use a fourth massive Grimm for my plan to work well.
3. The Trial would go on even longer.

Also since this is before the canon RWBY I think it would be awesome if we did something at the end of the RP like
the Rogue One Star Wars movie

Where all the main characters died after doing something really Heroic to help get the Death Star plan to the rebellion at the end of the movie.
what do you guys think?

By the way in one of the first few episodes in volume 1 Ozpin says

"I have made more mistakes than any man, woman or child on this planet"

Am I the only one who thinks he had something to do with how the moon looks in the World of Remnant? XD