• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join RWBY: Origins

Should we have more teams? (Four or five?)

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think I might be catching on to something

Sky, what device are you using, one line means one line on a COMPUTER, which amounts to 3 1/2 lines on a phone and I don't know on an iPad

Well, imma post my second character's bio, and I'll take any criticism with open arms, because you can't improve without failure.

Color: Japanese Violet
Name: Johnathan Scism
Semblance: Shadow Meld (becoming shadows, along with anything else he wants, but he has to physically be touching it)
Personality: Always cavalier, which can be unsettling at times.
Appearance: Deep blue eyes, shaved brown hair on sides with longer dark purple on top, black tight-fitting hoodie with dark purple lining and complex purple knife design on chest, black fingerless gloves with dark purple lining, black pants, black combat boots, dark ski goggles around neck.
Origin: Johnathan, who also goes by John, was raised by parents who had too high of expectations for him. Whatever he did was never enough for them, and he was constantly ridiculed for not being good enough. He grew up having an almost angry personality and no faith in himself, which seemed to repel other children. Because of this, he had almost no friends, except for one who didn't care about Johnathan's angry demeanor.
John was always trying to impress his parents just once, even going as far as trying to expose a crime syndicate that was terrorizing his hone town of Kuchinashi. His only friend, Aki, tagged along with him for support. However, they were discovered. John made it out before they caught him, but Aki was not so lucky. The last thing John heard before escaping was a gunshot. After that, he swore revenge on the people who had killed his only friend. In an act of reprisal, John killed everyone in the syndicate over time. But, his rage was not satisfied. He soon became intrigued on how others moved on from major deaths while he couldn't. He started "experimenting" on people to see how much physical and emotional strain they could take, never realizing that he wasn't so different from the people he swore revenge on.
Weapon: Jugular Silence (grappling hook with interchangeable hook and small chakram), Static Rift (electrified knife taken from a "test subject")
Anything Else: Has a British accent (but not very important for an online RP unless certaincharacters would think it would be hot or something). He's also based off of Jack the Ripper.

Last edited:
@koopa000 Sure, why not?

Name: Jett Carbon

Semblance: "Eternal Nightmare" (by making eye contact with an opponent, Jett can disorient their senses and cause them to hallucinate for a few seconds. These hallucinations can range from disorienting to terrifying, and are fueled by the fears of whomever is ensnared in his gaze. The drawbacks include Jett's requirement of concentrated focus to keep the hallucination going, meaning he can't just move in while they're down, and it tires him out and gives him painful headaches that leave him open in battle.)

Weapon: Twin Khopesh (Egyptian sickle-swords), no ranged weapons.

Personality: Jett is at first never seen smiling, and rarely ever speaks at all. He shows no love for anyone around him, and only cares for himself. In battle, however, he is sadistic, cruel, and merciless, toying with his enemies before delivering a brutal finishing blow.

Origin: Jett was born to a pair of scientists (faunus mother and human father) who studied the Grimm (finding new kinds, learning their anatomy, etc.). Everything was fine before he came around, but then his mother died in childbirth. His father, who had loved her more than anything, went insane from grief, and began working on a new subject. Seeing how frail and fragile human life was, Jett's father began to experiment on humans to try and find a way to make them stronger; and Jett was his lab rat. Under his father's experiments, Jett suffered both physical and mental abuse and torture. He quickly grew a hatred for his father, and eventually murdered him in cold blood at the age of six. After that, his life was a constant cycle of wandering the world of Remnant, looking for a place to stay, Being lured into society and comfort by others, being betrayed or abused by said others, and killing his wrongdoers, rinse, repeat. He now sets his sights on Beacon, but now, with a different mindset: Instead of looking for his place in the world...his new desire is for all humans to know and fear him as the monster they turned him into.

Appearance: Jett has a long mane of messy black hair that reaches down to his waist, with a pair of jackal ears poking out above his hair. His eyes are a deep crimson red, and when he activates his semblance, they turn black with red irises and slitted pupils. He very rarely wears a shirt, though his torso is wrapped in bandages to hide the many scars on it. He also wears baggy black leggings and a belt that looks like it's made of the hide of a Beowulf. He also wears an Anubis Headpiece with holes on the top for his ears.

Other: Faunus (Jackal)

Jett walked through the emerald forest in a stride few could keep up with. His piercing red eyes shifted across the greenery as he heard a rustling sound. But the attack didn't come from in front of him...it came from behind. Two Ursas lunged at him, claws scything through the air as they zeroed in on their target. They never hit it. Jett leaped onto one of the Ursas' arms and drew out his weapons before severing the limb clean off the grimm's body, scoffing. "You seem pretty eager to die..." he muttered. The one armed Ursa roared in response. "Very well...I will grant your wish." With that he leaped up and whirled around slashing across the Ursa's entire body before kicking it back into a nearby tree. The other one reared up and swiped at the black-haired boy, but once again, missed. The Ursa let out a roar of pain as it's belly was pierced and ripped open by Jett's Khopesh. The boy then lunged, still cutting through the grimm, and exited the other side, covered in the blood of his victim. "How sad to live a life without purpose, only to die without a purpose." he mused. Then, placing his twin weapons away, he walked off to continue his hunt.

This isn't the RP page, its the discussion

Anyways may i point out a problem, there are already three full teams and no empty ones, we would have to get three other people. On the other hand, we do have White Fang characters, and my character Garth is a White Fang spy who may abandon his team at some point in the plot, probably in some big white fang battle. But until then, uh

Well, I had the idea of making my character a second year student and introducing them when everyone else got back to Beacon, so is there a possibility that they could be on the same team? As long as you made your character a year older, it would be possible. And, a tortured character paired with a torturer would be interesting...

I'm not too late, am I? (@Gamefreak1996, I got you.)
Colour: Emerald
Name: Erika Jade
Sembalance: "Cyber-Slip" (Basically, it allows the user to go into any digital device they want. You can slip from camera to camera, or use it to break into computer systems, etc. Downside being, the device usually views you as a hostile entity.)
Personality: Quiet, usually avoiding people. She's nice to those she regards as friends, and gives everyone else a neutral personality, though she's willing to help innocent people.
Appearance: She is a faunus (Cat) with average-sized cat ears and a tail. She has an emerald green tank-top and black sweat pants with a green trim. She also wears glasses. She has black hair that goes to the middle of her back, and green eyes.
Origin: A faunus, originally trying to make a basic living in a more ghetto area, full of crime. Due to discrimination, it made it hard on her family. She left as soon as she could and joined Signal Academy. Now, she is transferring to beacon.
Weapon: Her weapon is a black and emerald-green shotgun, resembling a Benelli M4. It can turn into a staff, that can also shoot out of either end, though it requires more aim and it's harder to aim at all.
Anything else: Nothing I can think of.

Colour:
Silver
Name: Silvia Aaron
Sembalance: "Silver Ghost" (Density change, she can use it to levitate and become intangible for a short amount of time. Despite being capable of levitating at will, she can't fly, since she lacks the capacity to propel herself while intangible.)
Personality: Silvia is can be described as outgoing and fun looking, despite being pretty annoying sometimes.
Appearance: She's 5'8 feet tall, with shoulder lenght silver hair and light-blue eyes. She wears a gray top with white leather jacket, black pants and black leather combat boots.
Origins: Her dad died from a Grimm attack before she was born, so her mom had all the work of raising her. Since her mother told her the history of how her dad died she was
Weapon: Two black and silver Tomahawks, they have a built-in gun in their handle and they don't need to change shapes to be able to fire.
Anything else: None

You know I never accepted those three.... Right?
btw, Did you three post before I said you were accepted?

(You are accepted but im just reminding everyone that I never accepted them)

We are all in the ruined temple battling a Nevermore, King Tajitu and Death Stalker. There are a whole bunch of devices everywhere that are helping the three share powers, E.G. we chopped of the Nevermore's leg and it grew back. We are going around destroying them now

This is the first half of a Transfer team, They will be more important later
Colour: Velvet
Name: Venn Summer
Sembalance: Aura Break (She is able to break people's aura or strengthen them)
Personality: Venn is a nice person and always is helping others, She wants to become a better person everyday and become the smartest person ever
Appearance: She has Pink hair and a Velvet Jacket with Velvet shorts that gives her a "Punk" look but is very durable in battle
Origin: She was born in Mistral and protected her sick and dying mother, She went to Mistral's Hunter and Huntress School and had a part-time education there while she still protected her Mother, She eventually died and passed on her power to Venn but unknown to Venn, Her mother was the Summer Maiden and gave her Powers to her...
Weapon: She uses swords that are created out of bones and can shoots lasers
Anything else: She is the Summer Maiden

Colour: Silver
Name: Sen Kulan
Sembalance: He is able to run into Steel and can move and fight
Personality: He is a very social person and can be pretty insane like saying "Ill punch you all until all the blood is out of your body for that Cookie!"
Appearance: He wears no shirt and just some Jeans, A Fedora and his weapons
Origin: ??? (Its gonna be massive)
Weapon: Shotgun Gauntlets and Shotgun Boots
Anything else: no

(btw, If any wants, They can make the other two)