• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join RWBY: Origins

Should we have more teams? (Four or five?)

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
4fd65df4de9908c3786fe81e9bf5c239.jpg
373.png
you_lied____by_glassmagnolia-d9t4mtt.png

A photo torn in half of Neo and Roman, Neo's hands holding onto it from the fourth wall. The two halves are held apart to show the crashed and burning airship Roman was on.

It would probably be titled "Nevermore" or something like taht

I understand what you guys mean. I randomly stopped getting alerts from this.

So my plan is to have each team fight a powerful Grimm. Team Tech can fight a King Taijitu (the one that Crystal and Topaz are fighting right now), Sky's team can fight an elder Nevermore and Team Surge can fight a Death Stalker. That work for you guys?

Um... not sure. But I do know that the current pairs are
Kathleen and Ray
Topaz and Crystal
Sky and Prism
and Garth and Ivan.
This means that the only pairs left to form are C and Xander, and Gale and Cayden. The only one out of those four who have launched so far is Gale, so we're waiting for three people.

So right now, we have four people we can group together.
C, Xander, Gale and Cayden are in the forest, but have yet to group up.
Kathleen and Ray, as well as Ivan and Garth, have partnered up and should be making their way to the Temple.
Topaz and Crystal, as well as Sky and Prism, have all partnered up and have arrived at the temple with a large Grimm on their tails.
The Nevermore and the King Taijitu are both on their way in pursuit of the hunters, and someone from Team CGRK has to find and anger a Death Stalker, leading it to the Temple.

So the others need to continue soon. If not the unpaired, then at least those paired up need to make it to the ruins for us to continue. Maybe @The_life_as_a_shadow and @koopa000 can encounter a Death Stalker way tougher to kill than the one that Topaz and Crystal did, and can get chased by it all the way to the Temple. And Ivan and Garth can just find their way there.