• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Royal Eevees 3.0

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
Kimo nodded. "O-Okay..bye Ralph." She smiled and waved by to him. She stood up and started to walk back inside. "W-Wow..that was sure a meeting.." She thought to herself while blushing and breathing a bit heavily.

Allie also looked up to the clock, eyes widening as she noticed the time. "Wow, I didn't even notice that it's already time for lunch! I guess I'll come with and get myself some food, huh?" Trotting down the hall beside Bleak, the Umbreon entered the dining hall at a slower pace, choosing a seat near the back end of the table as her stomach began to growl. "Guess I'm a bit hungry, too," she said to herself with a chuckle, looking around the room as she waited for the food to be served.

Ralph ran into the dining room, panting. "I'm here! I'm here!" Ralph yelled, looking around. He noticed King Sunny was not in the dining room. "Oh... That means I just made a fool out of myself..." Ralph thought. He went and sat close to Allie as King Sunny walked in and sat down, the chef soon coming in afterwards with lunch.

Ralph quickly ate his food once the chef served his, as he wanted to go see if there was any criminals in the village. "Ralph, Bleak, you two sure were hungry, weren't you?" King Sunny laughed. Ralph nodded. He decided to stay in the dining room for a few more minutes before he became Flame Fangs and went to the village.

As Ralph rushed into the room and sat in seat near her own, Allie's grin returned, and she began to make herself a sandwich with the meat brought out by the chefs. "You're not a fool, Ralph!" she informed the Flareon, taking a bite of the sandwich once she had finished constructing it. "Just because your dad's not here, doesn't mean being here for him wasn't a bad idea!" For the rest of lunch, Allegra quietly ate her food wiping any crumbs from her face with a napkin and standing from her seat. "That was so good, chefs!" she yelled to the retreating Eeveelutions, heading towards the door of the dining hall. "Well, I guess I'll go attend to my usual duties and get 'em over with, yeah? I'll see you guys later, probably!" Waving back to Ralph and Bleak, the Umbreon walked through the halls, heading toward her room to grab all her training equipment for today's rounds.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
"Wow...this hallway is so big..I don't even know where to go anymore.." She thought to herself. She was nervously walking along the hallway. She sighed and wondered. "Is anyone else here..?"

"Okay!" Ralph said. Ralph jumped up and walked to his room, going inside and closing the door, opening the closet door. Like before, Ralph pulled the poster in his closet away from the wall partially, and pulled his mask and cape out of the hole in the wall, and then fixed the poster. He put his mask and cape on, and then made his fangs light up in flames, before looking out the window, making sure no one was around to see him, and he then jumped out the window, landing on his paws and running towards the village, making sure to keep in the shadows.

Nautilus

Previously Dark Hydreigon
Shadow overheard Mist as she entered the room, "What are they planning today?" he thought to himself as he sat down at the table. "Where are you two heading after lunch?" He asked both of them, with a blank face awaiting a response.

"Huh?" Mist asked, looking at Shadow. "Oh, we were going to go visit Free Spirit Castle. I am good friends with one of the prince's there. Would you like to come with us?" Mist asked as she and Garth began to eat. "Me and Mist have made a trail from our garden here at Floral Waters Castle to Free Spirit Castle's garden." Garth added.

Nautilus

"Yea sure." he responded with a monotone voice. "I would like to see this trail of yours", he added. Shadow would eat a portion of the beef on the platter, before drinking the glass of water. He would cut a part of bread loaf and chewed it. After that, shadow jumped off the seat, walking to the hallway.

Ralph continued running to the village, unaware Bleak was following him. "I don't think anyone saw me... Besides, its hard to see me when I'm in the shadows, although my fangs can be seen clearly." Ralph thought as he ran. He reached the village and quickly ducked into a shadowy alleyway.

Mist smiled and nodded. She and Garth quickly finished eating, and walked outside. "Okay, its still noon, so if we leave now we can reach Free Spirit Castle in an hour, and we can spend all day there. But we'll have to leave right before sun down, or we will be stuck walking home in the dark." Garth said to Mist.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
Kimo once again walked outside to explore the castle a bit. "Wow..it really does seem lonely here..huh..?" She thought to herself. "Maybe I'll go exploring around some towns or something." She said to herself while smiling.

Nautilus

Shadow followed them outside, right behind them while they did not notice since he was very quiet. Shadow stood there and listened to their conversation. "Free Spirit Castle huh?" he thought to himself.

"Okay, let's go!" Garth said, heading towards the garden. Mist frowned. "Shouldn't we wait for Shadow?" Mist asked. She did not know Shadow was right behind them, but Garth did. "He's right behind you, now come on!" Garth called over his shoulder to Mist. Mist glanced behind her at Shadow. "Oh." Mist said.

Ralph looked around the alley, then sat down. "Hmm... Where should I hunt for criminals at first?" Ralph wondered out loud, forgetting to deepen his voice so no one knew it was him. He eventually decided on where to go, and stood up, starting to walk out of the alley.

Ralph silently began walking to his destination, the middle of the village, also where several stores were. He made sure to keep in the shadows so he hopefully wouldn't be noticed. He began to think.

Nautilus

Shadow followed them to the garden, and walked at a steady pace. He walked right behind Mist, "So who's this Ralph fellow?" He asked Mist as they walked.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
Limo started walking to said village. "This place looks nice..I'll explore a bit." She started to walk in the direction of that village, not knowing that Ralph would be there.

"Ralph is my best friend, and one of the princes at Free Spirit Castle, and the oldest princes. He has a little brother named Bleak. Garth doesn't get along with Ralph very well, for some reason." Mist said. She and Garth pushed aside some bushes, revealing a trail. The two of them started to follow it.

Ralph seemed to notice the Leafeon that entered the bank, as he snuck into the bank a few moments later. "Bah! There are few shadows for me to hide in here!" Ralph thought, annoyed. He stood in the corner in the shadows, covering his fangs so no one saw him.

Ralph watched the Leafeon closely. "That Leafeon looks suspicious... Probably a criminal." Ralph thought to himself with a smirk. He looked around. Ralph was very successfully blending into the shadows, as no one seemed to have noticed him yet. Ralph quickly went back to watching the Leafeon.

Ralph grinned, uncovering his fangs and stepping out of the shadows. "You shouldn't have done that... Now you're gonna get Fire Fanged!" Ralph yelled at the Leafeon, tackling it and using Fire Fang on it. Fire Fang was Flame Fangs's signature move, and 'Now you're gonna get Fire Fanged!' was his catchphrase.

Ralph smirked, obviously pleased with his work. He noticed Bleak, and his eyes widened, although no one could tell due to his mask. "Oh snap! Bleak is here! I'm in trouble, I'm SO in trouble! He'll probably figure out that me, his own brother, is Flame Fangs!" Ralph panicked, although did not show it.

"Um, er, I must go!" Ralph said quickly. He dashed through the crowd, running back towards the castle. He stayed in the shadows once he was far enough away none of the villagers could see him. Once he made it to the castle, he climbed into his window, into his room. "Hopefully Bleak isn't here yet..." Ralph thought, looking around. He pulled off his cape and mask and made his fangs go back to normal, and then opened his closet door. Ralph pulled the poster partially away from the wall again, placing his cape and mask inside and then fixing the poster, walking out of his closet and shutting the doors.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
After a while, Kimo walked back to the castle. "Wow..there wasn't much there. But maybe I should see Ralph, I want to see if he's doing okay.." She thought to herself and blushed.

Once she exited her room, Allie, now clad in the armor she used during her daily training routine, headed outside to the training grounds, a smile on her face. She could see Bleak once again, but instead of going to see where he was going, she merely shouted, "hello again!" throughout the house in hopes that she'd be heard. Now outside at the grounds, the Umbreon practiced with dummies accuracy of her attacks and more efficient defensive tactics. All the while, the usual grin was spread across her face, and she grunted as she moved, wondering when she'd be able to use this training in real combat.

"Huh? What was that?!" Ralph said in alarm, chasing after Bleak in case there was any danger. "Wait for me, Bleak!" Ralph yelled. He could not keep up with Bleak, as he was tired from running to the village and back to the castle.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
"M-Milo--I-I mean Ralph?!.." She started to panic as she also heard the crash. "I-Is he okay..?!" She thought to herself. She started to panic a bit and ran off, trying to find him.