• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Royal Eevees 3.0

"I don't know... Maybe my friend Ralph, one of the princes at the Free Spirit castle, could find somewhere I could stay." Mist said. She sighed. "Yes she can. She's the queen, so she has control over everyone and almost everything in the castle and in the village. And I am but a mere princess, so she has control over me." Mist said sadly.

Suni was on the roof of the castle using pyschic to steal a few very expensive jewels dropping them out the window to Polaris , Polaris put the Jewels in her satchel and put a cloak on covering her body and her face, Polaris ran into a small house there was a Sableye "Sable you got the money?" Sable nodded handing her about 3'500 poke dollars Polaris handed him the jewels running out to Suni, "Suni Come on you might get caught!" Polaris said putting away the cloak grabbing the spear ,Suni smiled Teleporting down to Polaris. "Polaris be careful ok" she smiled as Polaris walked in the castle "I will be fine!" Polaris waved , Suni sighed Teleporting in a house kinda far from Floral Waters Castle "Well If the princess and the cook want to be out laws I have to make more room". As she used psychic to build more rooms

Nautilus

Previously Dark Hydreigon
He went silent and closed his eyes. Shadow took a brief pause before responding. "Look. I'm just a servant..." He said to Mist before he walked off to the castle with a blank face. Shadow entered his room, "Why do I matter." He asked himself as his face was sunken in the bedsheets with a down face.

Mist frowned and sighed, before watching the now calm lake. "But to me he kinda isn't just a servant..." Mist thought to herself with a frown. She watched the lake for a few more moments before standing up and going back inside the castle. "Mist! You have mud on your paws!" Queen Lilac scolded Mist as soon as she walked in, causing her to jump in surprise. Looking down at her paws, she they were indeed covered in mud. "Go right this instant and get cleaned up!" Queen Lilac said, frowning as she headed back to the throne room, her nose held high. Mist sighed.

Suni teleported back on the roof making a noise "oh no!"Suni paniced Quickly hiding in the young princesses room "what am I doing!" Suni Blurted out, Polaris turned around running as fast as she could go opening the door to mist's room, it was locked Polaris rammed into the door with full force knocking it down, "Suni go you might get caught" polaris said trying to hurry Suni , Suni still hiding in the corner fixing the door with psychic ,"Someone might have heard all the noise" Suni said worried

Nautilus

Shadow would exit his room and proceed to walk through the hallway. He mopped the floor with his bucket of water with an emotionless face. Shadow then left the mop and bucket in the hallway, and walked to the throne room. "Queen Lilac do you have any duties for me today?" He asked the Queen. "And can i ask you a question?" he said to the Espeon.

"No, I have no duties for you today." Queen Lilac said. "What is it you would like to ask me?" Queen Lilac asked, levitating a book and flipping through the pages, as if looking for something. Queen Lilac actually was looking for something, however could not remember what. "Ugh. Stupid memory." Queen Lilac thought, annoyed.

Nautilus

"Why are you so harsh on Mist?" he asked the queen. "You are trying to make her something she's not." he told Lilac. Shadow looked at what she was doing, "Are you looking for something?" he asked Lilac as she was flipping through pages. Shadow stood there as he stared into space.

Queen Lilac growled, using her psychic powers to throw the book over her shoulder. "My daughter is to one day become queen! A queen simply can not go around, covered in mud and dirt, jumping and splashing and constantly being unladylike, or else her subjects may not take her seriously! Mist needs to be taught the ways of a queen while she is still a princess, and being harsh is the only way to teach her!" Queen Lilac said seriously, frowning.

Nautilus

Shadow's ear twitched, "Did you hear something?" he asked Lilac. "It sounded like something breaking..." He said as he sprinted across the throne room. Shadow would race around the castle, "Mist, where are you?" he shouted.

Last edited:
"Huh?" Mist said in alarm, looking up. She was in her closet with the door shut so her mother could not find her and scold her for accidentally knocking a vase over while she was on her way to wash her paws. "W-what's going on?!" Mist whimpered, pushing open her closet door a bit and peeking out.

Polaris looked at the young princess. "Oh no! Suni, leave now!" Polaris growled at the unusual Espeon. Suni teleported away, and Polaris sighed.

"This is bad!" Polaris said worriedly, panicking, about to jump out the window.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bleak hopped around the castle carefully. He smiled and chuckled. He tripped and fell. He laughed it off and got back up. He proceeded to jump around.

Walking through the halls of the castle was a Leafeon, light on her paws. She was heading to her room in order to grab a book that she could bring outside with her, but when she heard a rather loud commotion in a room she knew was Mist's, her movement stopped almost entirely. Perking an ear up to listen to the sounds and try to make out what was going on, Také realized that whatever it was, it was not good. Quietly, she pounced over to the door, opening it with the vines that extended from her shoulders, and entered the room, brow perked in both surprise and confusion. "What is happening here?" she asked those that were in the room, unsure of what exactly was going on.

~~

In the Free Spirit Castle, a guard marched down the hall, pausing when she noticed Bleak, one of the princes. With a grin now plastered on her face, the odd-colored Umbreon walked over to him, sitting on the floor when she was a few mere feet away. "Hi there, Prince Bleak!" she greeted the Eevee, nodding her head. "You seem happy! Did something good happen, or are you just in a happy sort of mood, hm?" Allegra felt comfortable talking with the royalty in such a calm and normal manner due to working with them face-to-face before.

looking at the leafeon "W-what are you doing here!" Polaris says about to fall out the window Polaris tries to keep balance ,failing falling on the ground face first "Owch". Polaris sighed without hesitating running into the forest approaching a house ,Opening the door. Seeing Suni
"Hey Polaris how did it go?" Suni said Polaris sighed

"I have no idea..." Mist said. She looked at Polaris. "Polaris, who was that Espeon? And why was he in my room?" Mist asked, pushing the closet door open all the way and walking out, walking over to Také. "Hey!" Mist yelled in alarm when Polaris fell out the window. "That was rather odd..." Mist mumbled, seeming worried.

Ralph walked out of his room, heading towards the doors of the castle, planning to go outside and into the garden to think. He enjoyed being outside, and going out to the garden to think or read was Ralph's favourite thing to do. He passed Bleak and Allegra. "Hi Bleak. Hi Allegra." Ralph said absentmindedly as he walked past.

Suni teleported into the room "You wanted to know. Who I am Mist?" Suni laughs "Im Suni! Polaris's brother nice to meet you" Suni says "Your mother is pretty rough" Suni says sighing

Nautilus

Shadow sprinted to Mist's room after hearing her yell, "Is everything okay?" he asked the Vaporeon and Leafeon. Just as he entered the room, he saw Suni teleport in. "What are you doing in the castle." he asked Suni, "You shouldn't be here." he said to the Espeon.

Mist jumped slightly in surprise when Suni teleported into the room. "Nice to meet you, too. Um, how do you know my name?" Mist asked. She sighed. "Yes, she is." Mist said sadly, looking at the floor. She looked at Shadow. "I'm okay." Mist said.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
Inside of the halls of the castle, there was a female espeon holding a type of book about medieval times. She was known to be a shy bookworm. "This castle is so huge.." She sighed while looking down at the floor while walking. "I didn't even get to meet any people yet." She said to herself while smiling nervously.

Last edited:
sighs "I can see the future but it's confusing to explain" Suni says "But like Polaris said it is your choice I suggest you make this a quick decision " Suni says about to teleport away

Mist frowned. "Even though I very much dislike my mother due to her high expectations of me, I believe I will not run away and become a rebel. Floral Waters Castle is my home, I was born here and raised here, so I would very much miss it." Mist said, standing up straight. "Besides, I am sure I could never run away, and I would have nowhere to go." Mist added.

Ralph looked up at the sky once he was outside. It was now noon, and was no longer raining. Instead, the sun was shining brightly, not a cloud in the sky. Ralph smiled as he walked into the garden, sitting down on a wooden bench. "This is kinda nice." Ralph thought, eventually laying down on the bench. "The sun feels nice..." Ralph mumbled, beginning to doze off.

Nautilus

"Good choice." he said as he walked out of the room. "Well, see you around." He told Mist as he walked out of the hallway. He looked at the shattered vase, and picked up the shards, "Still clumsy." he thought to himself. Shadow would put the shattered vase in the trash bin.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
Kimo looked around the hallway. "I-I don't even know where to go." She said to herself. She proceeded to walk outside, only to find Ralph sleeping on the bench. "I-Is he sleeping?" She thought to herself. She wanted to talk to him but at the same time, she didn't want to bother him.

Mist nodded, then walked outside. "Free Spirit Castle is not far away. I could walk there and spend the rest of the day, and be back by dinnertime. Hmm... But it would be best if I were to bring someone with me for protection." Mist mumbled. "But who could I ask?" Mist wondered.

Nautilus

Shadow realized it was noon, and sprinted to the kitchen and he couldn't decide what to make for lunch. He cooked up some beef and made a fresh loaf of bread from scratch. "Um..." he said as he went to fetch some water for lunch.

Mist sat down and thought for a few moments, before deciding she would go alone. "Although, perhaps I should wait until after I eat lunch." Mist said. Garth was up in the tree above Mist, hidden by the leaves. He grinned before jumping down and tackling her playfully. "Hey!" Mist yelled in surprise, laughing.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
She blushed a bit and looked at him. "Perhaps I-I'll leave him be." She said quietly and walked away. On her way back. She noticed a Vaporeon and a Leafeon. "D-Do they live here..?" She thought to herself.

(OOC: By not far away, Mist meant Free Spirit Castle was only a couple miles away.)

Garth got off of Mist, laughing. Mist looked at Garth. "Garth, I want to visit Free Spirit Castle. Will you go with me, please? After all, you are older then me, and you are my brother, and you are a guard." Mist asked. Garth nodded. "Sure." Garth said. "I bet she just wants to see that dumb Flareon prince." Garth thought, letting out a growl.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
(OOC: Oh, I feel stupid XD)

Kimo sat next to Ralph while he was asleep. "M-Milord..? Are you tired..?" She asked him quietly. "W-Wow..I have never seen him asleep before.." She thought to herself.

Ralph fidgeted in his sleep, rolling over, mumbling something in his sleep. He stretched in his sleep, and after a few moments his eyes fluttered open. "Huh? What?" Ralph asked in confusion, looking around sleepily and sitting up.

Nautilus

Shadow came back to the kitchen with glasses of water and a couple apples. "Mayby this is enough for lunch?" he questioned himself. Shadow sliced his apples into slices, and placed the beef, bread, and apples onto platters, and put the food on the tables in the hall with glasses of water. "Lunch is served!" he shouted in the hall.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
Kimo started shivering. "W-What do I do?!..U-Uhm..I have to stay calm.." She thought to her self. As he was sitting up. She said asked him. "Did you have a nice nap milord?" She asked him in her usual sweet tone.

"Uh, yeah, even though I didn't even intend on taking a nap. I actually came out here to think. Heh, guess I fell asleep." Ralph answered. He stretched and hopped off the bench. "Hmm... I wonder who she is. I haven't ever seen her around before." Ralph thought to himself curiously.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
"You're probably confused on who I am." She seemed to have read his mind somewhat. "M-My name is Kimo. I am a servant here. I know it's our first time meeting, b-but I will be serving you from now on." She said while giving him a warm smile and a small blush.

The people in the room seemed to be departing, so Také merely watched the chaos leave the place and silently exited the room, shaking her head lightly to clear away any thoughts of what might've just happened. The Leafeon proceeded to her room, taking the book she had been reading earlier in her vines and heading towards the front doors of the castle, ready to continue the story she found oh-so-interesting. Walking over to a patch of grass and flowers that was shaded from the sun, the Grass-type laid down, got comfortable, and opened the book, picking up where she had left off a few hours before.

~~

Openly laughing as the young prince pounced around her, Allie could feel her grin widen. "I tell ya, Bleak, I wish I had this kind of energy all the time! Working's hard work, y'know... Did that make sense?" As the cherry-coated Umbreon contemplated this, she spotted Prince Ralph walk by and say hi to both her and Bleak. Grin falling into a genuine smile, Allegra waved as the Flareon headed outside. "Hello!" she had called back to him, feeling a hint of a blush coat her already-pink cheeks. Turning back to Bleak, Allie stood up from her seated position, starting to walk ever-so-slowly down the hall in hopes that the Eevee would follow. "So, young prince, you got anything planned for today?" she asked, starting up a conversation.

Ralph nodded. He wondered why Kimo was blushing, but shrugged it off as her being nervous. "Okay. And call me Ralph, please. Just because I'm a prince, it doesn't mean everyone has to refer to me as royalty." Ralph said. He looked up at the sun and seemed to pale a bit. "Snap! Its almost lunchtime! Dad is gonna be mad if I'm not present for lunch!" Ralph thought to himself. He looked at Kimo. "I gotta go, its almost lunch and dad will be mad if I'm not present for lunch. See you later!" Ralph said, running inside the castle.

Mist and Garth heard Shadow shout that lunch was served, so they quickly ran inside and cleaned up before heading to the dining room. "Can we go after lunch?" Mist asked Garth as they walked into the dining room, taking their places at the large table. "Yeah." Garth said, brushing off his hoodie.

"No, not really. Just a regular day!" Bleak exclaimed. He smiled. He looked at a clock on the wall. "Its almost lunchtime! I'm starving. That's expected since I didn't have nreakfeast." Bleak bounced over to the dining hall. He sat and waited for Ralph.