• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Royal Eevees 3.0

In this Roleplay, you must be an Eevee or Eeveelution. (Obviously.) You live in a castle, and you are waited on by servants. You can either enjoy the good life as a Prince/Princess or King/Queen, or you can ditch the good life and basically become a rebel! Or you can become a guard and guard the castle, and catch outlaws! Or you can simply become a Servant and wait on the royal family, or become a chef and cook the royal family's supper! Or you can become an outlaw and commit crimes, such as burglary, kidnapping, or burning down houses. (Or you can be a simple resident of one of the villages.) If you are a Prince/Princess, or King/Queen, then you live in a castle and anyone living there can be related to you or someone else there. (Make sure the person is okay with it, first though.) Also, romance is allowed. You can also get married and have children. (Make sure its okay with the other person, though.)

Discussion/Sign ups: https://pokecharms.com/threads/royal-eevees-3-0-discussion-sign-ups.16322/#post-441763
---
Mist hummed a song as she danced around her bedroom. That is, until she accidentally tripped over the rug. "Ow!" Mist yelled. She stood up, and then giggled. "I'm clumsy. But oh well! If I trip, I trip! Even if its over my own rug!" Mist giggled.

Ralph watched from the large window in the dining room as it rained. "Looks like its gonna rain all day. Eh, guess I can go read or something. Or maybe I could be Flame Fangs, even though its raining. I'm sure there's a criminal somewhere in the village." Ralph mumbled to himself.

Mist giggled and nodded. "I am alright. I was just dancing around my room and humming, until I accidentally tripped on my rug. No need to be worried! Just me being clumsy!" Mist said with a smile. Mist stood up and brushed herself off, and then straightened the rug since it has became crooked when Mist tripped.

Ralph looked up at Bleak. "Hi Bleak. I just like looking out the window. That a problem with you?" Ralph said, trying to sound annoyed, although he couldn't help but be a bit amused. He ruffled the fur on Bleak's head in an attempt to annoy him, even though he figured it probably wouldn't.

Nautilus

Previously Dark Hydreigon
"Oh that's a relief, You're a very clumsy Vaporeon" He told Mist while examining her for wounds. "Well if you need anything, I'll be downstairs preparing breakfast." He told Mist while exiting her room.

Last edited:
Ralph rolled his eyes. "What, am I supposed to order pokemon around like they're my slaves or something, even though in a way some technically are? I like doing things on my own, and doing what I want." Ralph growled. He walked out of the dining room, into a hall, and started looking through a bookshelf for a book to read.

Mist nodded. "Okay." She said. Mist looked outside and saw it was raining, and smiled. She liked playing in the rain, even though Queen Lilac often got angry at her for it, since she often got covered in mud. But Mist did not care. She ran out of her room, and ran outside. "Whee!" Mist yelled happily as she splashed in a puddle of mud.

"I didn't mean it by that!" Bleak shouted. He scrambled after his brother. "I meant doing something like playing in the rain. Or something like that," He exclaimed. "Speaking of playing in the rain, I'm gonna do that now! See ya, Ralph!"

Ralph rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Go play in the cold rain..." Ralph said, and then shuddered. "Ugh, I hate cold water, especially rain... Now if the rain was warm instead, I wouldn't mind." Ralph said. He pulled a book off the bookshelf, and then went up to his room. Ralph closed his door, and then laid down on his bed and opened the book.

Bleak rolled his eyes. Bleak raced outside the castle. He raced around, becoming soaked. He laughed. Bleak raced around before he slipped. He hit the ground. He chuckled. He stood up again.

Ralph read for awhile, then glanced out his window and saw Bleak. Grinning, he closed the book he was reading and laid it on his nightstand, before hoping off his bed and walking over to his window. "Heheh, bet the rain is cold, ain't it? Haha!" Ralph laughed. Ralph did not laugh often, so it was surprising to some when he did laugh.

Nautilus

Shadow was looking out the window watching Mist, "Whats the miss doing today during the rain?". He walked downstairs and outside supervising Mist. "You should get inside, you might slip again" he says jokingly.

Mist giggled. "But I won't slip! I don't often slip when it is raining! Besides, I very much enjoy playing in the rain, even though mother often gets mad at me because I often get covered in mud!" Mist said, jumping up and down in a puddle. She accidentally splashed herself with mud with her tail. "Whoops!" Mist said.

Nautilus

"I don't think your mother would like you covered in mud when you get inside." He told Mist as he approached her. "You should clean up once the rain is over." He says to Mist. He looked at Mist and just stood there while raindrops dripped off of him.

Ralph laughed, before going and sitting on his bed. "Now, what to do? Either read, or be Flame Fangs. Meh, reading gets a bit boring." Ralph said, and then walked over to his closet and opened it. He pushed aside some coats, revealing a poster. He pulled the poster off the wall a bit, revealing a square cut into the wall. He pulled a black cape and black mask out of the hole, then fixed the poster. Ralph then put the cape and mask on, and walked out of his closet, closing it behind him, and walked over to his window. Ralph made his fangs light up in flames, and then jumped out his window, landing on his paws on the ground before racing off towards the village. "Hopefully Bleak didn't see me. I wonder if he even knows who Flame Fangs is?" Ralph wondered as he ran.

Mist pouted. "I don't know why mother dislikes me getting dirty. That is like saying I am not allowed to have fun, as I get dirty when playing very often." Mist said, frowning. "But there is water all around the castle. I hadn't ever thought of it before, but I can wash off in the lake beside the castle before I go back inside. Mother would never know!" Mist said happily.

Ralph quickly hid in the shadows once he reached the village, to avoid being seen. He looked up and saw a tower. Its shadow loomed over the house Ralph was hiding in the shadows of. Quickly, he climbed up the side of the house, onto the roof. He looked around at one end of the house, and then walked to the others. Someone looked up at the roof of the house, however did not see Ralph since his black cape and mask made him difficult to see when he was in the shadows.

Nautilus

"Whatever you say Mist- I mean miss", "Your mother probably wants you to act like royalty", he tells Mist. Shadow walks back inside, "Miss, what would you like for breakfest?" he asks while drying himself with a towel.

Mist quickly washed off in the lake, then ran inside after Shadow, making sure not to step in mud on her way in. "Pancakes!" Mist chirped. "I love pancakes~! Also, you don't have to call me miss. You can just call me Mist." Mist said with a smile. She walked off and dried off with a towel, before getting a violet colored blanket from her room and going back to Shadow, wrapping the blanket around herself.

Ralph kept looking around. Suddenly he saw a suspicious looking Glaceon sneak into a bank. Ralph knew the Glaceon was probably a criminal. "Looks like I have my first criminal of the day." Ralph said with a smirk. He spoke in a deeper tone of voice when he was Flame Fangs, so pokemon would think he was older then he was, making it harder to figure out who he really was. So far, no one had guessed the prince of Free Spirit Village was the village hero, Flame Fangs.

Nautilus

"Pancakes huh?" Shadow began mixing ingredients together to form the pancake batter. He then poured the batter onto the pan he grabbed with his mouth and began cooking the pancakes. "Mist the pancakes should be done in 2 minutes" he told Mist.

Last edited:
"Yay!" Mist cheered happily. She ran out into the hall and started jumping around with glee. "Ugh, Mist, dear, princesses do not jump around like that. It is very unladylike." Queen Lilac, a lilac colored Espeon with brown eyes, said, frowning as she walked past her daughter, her nose held high. Mist frowned and stopped jumping around.

Ralph quickly looked around, before jumping off the roof of the house, landing on his paws and quickly running into the alleyway beside the bank. Within a few minutes, people started shouting and screaming, and sirens were heard. "Help! Help!" The owner of the bank yelled. Ralph smirked before running into the bank.

Nautilus

Shadow placed the pancakes on a platter and went over to the dining room. "Pancakes are ready" he said with a mediocre voice attempting to alert Mist. He placed the platter on the table and waited for her to sit. "Queen Lilac, you're awake, what would you want for breakfast?" he asked the Espeon.

"Yay!" Mist yelled happily, running into the dining room and sitting down to eat, licking her lips hungrily. "Hmm..." Queen Lilac tapped her chin with her left paw thoughtfully. "Some bacon and eggs would be nice." Queen Lilac said at last, after a few moments. She shot a disapproving glance at Mist, as Mist was wolfing down her pancakes hungrily, syrup all over her face.

"Stop at once!" Ralph growled at the Glaceon, who now had a bag slung over her shoulder full of money. The Glaceon laughed. "Nice try, Flame Fangs! Telling me to stop isn't going to make me stop due to fear, like those other idiots do!" She said with a smirk. Ralph growled, and prepared to use Flamethrower.

Polaris sighed, sitting at the gate of floral waters, holding her spear. "being a guard is rough. I wonder how the princess is..." Polaris said, walking in the gates for the first time.

"Maybe the princesses will let me be her guard!" Polaris Laughed, running in the castle.

Admin edit: I've edited your post to clear the most obvious mistakes - present tense, first person instead of first person... This is the last time I'm going to do that. Next time, your post will simply not be approved, and after that more actions will be taken.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nautilus

"How do you crack an egg without opposable thumbs" he pondered. Shadow placed the egg in a saucepan with boiling water, "Boiled eggs it is" he said to himself. He placed the lid on the saucepan and waited for the eggs to boil, while putting bacon strips on a pan.

After easily beating the Glaceon by using Flamethrower, a bunch of Eeveelutions crowded around Ralph. "Can you take off your mask? Who are you really?" The Eeveelutions all kept asking. Ralph paled a bit. "I must go! No time to answer questions!" Ralph lied, dashing out of the bank. He ran back to Free Spirit Castle, keeping in the shadows as much as possible to avoid being seen. Once he reached his window, he quickly climbed inside and ran into his closet, taking his mask and cape off. He pulled the poster away from the wall a bit and stuck his mask and cape inside, and then fixed the poster and made his fangs go back to normal. "That was decent work today." Ralph thought to himself with a smirk as he walked out of his closet and closed it.

Queen Lilac walked over to a bookself in the hallway. She selected a book to read, and then levitated it into the dining room. Once it was on the table, Queen Lilac opened it with her paws and began to read. Mist finished eating and used a napkin to wipe the syrup off her face. "Thank you for breakfast, Shadow! It was delicious!" Mist said to Shadow happily.

Nautilus

"Your welcome Mist" he said with a smile as Shadow walked to the dining table with a platter of bacon and three boiled eggs. "Here you are Ma'am" he said to the Espeon. "If you need anything, I'll be in my room". He said to both of them as he walked out out of the Dining room.

Last edited:
Polaris looked around the castle excitedly "Oh my this is my chance!" Polaris slowed her pase. The Spear Scratched the floor It made a Polaris shriek "Eep!" Looking around seeing it was the spear calming down continued walking around.

Ralph's ears perked up, showing he was curious. Ralph walked over to his bedroom door and opened it and looked at Bleak. "What do you want, Bleak?" Ralph asked curiously. "Hello, boys." King Sunny, a Leafeon with yellow leaves said to Ralph and Bleak as he walked by, carrying a donut. Ralph stared after him. "What the heck is with dad and donuts?" Ralph mumbled to himself.

Queen Lilac nodded. "Thank you." Queen Lilac said, beginning to eat while levitating her book, reading it while eating, not noticing Shadow had already left the dining room. Mist rolled her eyes at her mother, before bouncing out of the dining room cheerfully, going unnoticed by Queen Lilac.

Nautilus

Shadow who continued to walk down the hallway, noticed Mist who was there behind him. "You seem jolly today" he said to Mist, as he turned his head. "Whats the agenda today?, cleaning?" he said to Mist while he slowed his pace.

Mist smiled, still jumping up and down. "Hehe, I'm always jolly!" Mist said with a smile, and then giggled. "Nope, playing is on the agenda today!" Mist said happily. She stopped jumping and sat down, taking a quick break from jumping.

Ralph smirked. "Who? Your imaginary friend, or dad's imaginary friend?" Ralph said with a laugh. King Sunny came back. "I don't have a imaginary friend! I'm a grown Leafeon!" King Sunny said, frowning. He turned around and started to walk off. "Come on, Patty. We shall get some more delicious donuts." King Sunny said to someone who was not even there.

Nautilus

Shadow stopped in his tracks and turned around. "Playing? Well i guess i could take a break" he said to Mist in a monotone voice as he sat down beside her. "I should get back to my room." he told Mist while getting up.

Last edited: