• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Royal Eevees 3.0

Nautilus

Previously Dark Hydreigon
Shadow yawned, and woke up from his sleep. He walked out of the door and saw Mist. He paced towards them and saw Allie. "Seriously?, is this some replacement." He thought to himself. He stopped there, and stared at the group.

Last edited:
Mist noticed Shadow and smiled, hopping over to him. "Hi Shadow!" Mist said happily as she jumped up and down. "Hello, Shadow! Ralph is about to show me, Garth, and Allegra around the castle! He is going to take us to places in the castle we haven't been yet! Would you like to come? I am sure Ralph would not mind someone else tagging along." Mist asked Shadow, smiling.

Nautilus

Shadow stared at Mist, "Yea... sure." he replied in a low voice. Shadow smiled back for some reason, and illuminated. "Allegra's that Umbreon huh?" he thought as his glow faded.

Polaris wandered around the castle regretting about stealing the jewels hoping the queen still has not noticed , Polaris sighed looking at the floor. Suni Was making lunch ,Sitrus Berry Pancakes Putting them on a plate Eating the fluffy Pancakes.

"Yay!" Mist yelled happily, smiling and jumping up and down. She grabbed Shadow's paw and pulled him over to Ralph, Garth, and Allegra. "Shadow is going to go with us!" Mist said to Ralph happily. Ralph rolled his eyes. "Whatever." Ralph mumbled. "Come on, let's go." Ralph said, walking towards some stairs.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
Kimo was sitting on a chair while reading a book. She looks up only to see the group walking. "It's Ralph and Garth..b-but who are the others..?" She said to herself.

"So, we're off to the towers, then?" Allie asked the group for confirmation, having not heard Shadow's question. "Sounds like fun! The view from up there is amazing, too! You can see the whole castle grounds from up there!" With a quiet giggle, the odd-looking Umbreon became the first to climb the stairs, leading the group to the highest point of the towers. As she climbed, she looked out a nearby window and saw rain begin to fall from the dark clouds. "Ah, so it has started to rain..." she said quietly to herself, keeping the information in mind as she continued the trek.

Garth looked out one of the windows. "Ugh, maybe seeing the towers was a bad idea... I already feel sick." Garth grumbled. Ralph smirked. "Told you." Ralph said, sticking his tongue out at Garth, making him growl. Mist jumped up the stairs, two at a time. Ralph rolled his eyes. "Mist, you'll trip. Stop jumping up the stairs." Ralph said. Mist ignored him.

Nautilus

Shadow was very confused when she pulled him towards them. Shadow followed Mist who kept jumping up the stairs. He kept glowing, and shrugged it off, trying to keep up with Mist who was faster than him.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
Kimo got up and yelled a tiny bit. "U-Uhm!...Are you going to explore around the castle..?" She sounded really nervous when she asked. She was blushing as she looked at them.

Garth noticed Kimo and smiled at her. "Yeah. Want to come with us?" Garth asked. He wondered why Kimo was blushing, but shrugged it off. Ralph rolled his eyes. "Great. Someone else to take to explore the castle. Might as well just take every freaking body!" Ralph thought with slight annoyance.

Ralph growled. "We haven't even been walking thirty minutes! Stop whining!" Ralph growled angrily. Mist pouted and stopped jumping up the stairs. "Ralph, don't get angry at Shadow. Walking up stairs can be tiring!" Mist said to Ralph, her paws on her hips. Ralph grumbled something. "Whatever..." Ralph grumbled in annoyance.

"Stop complaining and stop raising your voice." Ralph growled angrily. Mist sighed. "Ralph, must you have to try to start a fight? Just because someone complains about something and raises their voice, it doesn't mean you must scold them or start a fight. Besides, doing so will only make you foes. Friends are better then foes, like peace is better then war." Mist said to Ralph, making him growl.

Nautilus

"I guess this is why Garth dislikes Ralph." He thought to himself. Shadow ignored Ralph's growling, "Must you be so angry?" He told Ralph. "This is why I don't have many emotions." He said to himself in a low voice while he stared at the ground.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
(OOC: Oh, I didn't notice the notification, sorry xD)
Kimo blushed more and looked at them. "I-Is it okay..?" She asked softly. She didn't want to be a bother to the group.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
"O-Okay.." She nodded and said softly as she stood up to wall with the group. "M-My name is Kimo, nice to meet you." She introduced herself since she didn't recognize Shadow.

Mist waved at Kimo and smiled. "Hello! I'm Mist!" Mist said to Kimo happily. Ralph growled at Shadow. "You're so freaking annoying! Obviously I'm going to be angry, you idiot!" Ralph snapped angrily before running down the stairs, and outside. Mist watched Ralph with a frown. "I am very sorry for Ralph's behavior. He gets angry easily due to his past, and often snaps at people." Mist said sadly.

Nautilus

"He's grumpy today.", "His past huh?" . He said to Mist. Shadow glanced at Mist, "Are you going to chase him or what?" he asked Mist, "He is your friend after all." He added. Shadow stood on the same step, and looked out the window.

Mist frowned. "No. I have made the mistake of doing so before. It only made him angrier. It would be best to leave him alone." Mist said. Garth snickered. "Dumb Flareon can't handle or do anything without getting angry." Garth said in amusement. Mist sighed. "Shall we continue exploring the castle, although no one is here to help us?" Mist asked everyone.

Nautilus

"Well, what do we do now?" He said to himself. "Exploring? I have never been here." He told Mist. "I guess we could look around, without a guide." He said in a low voice. "What even is in the castle?" He thought.

"I have been here many times before, and so has Garth, so we know where we have not yet been. Although we might possibly get lost if we are in a large portion of the castle we've never been to before." Mist said. "Let's get going before black fluff comes back." Garth said, beginning to walk up the stairs. "Black fluff?" Mist asked Garth in confusion. Garth rolled his eyes. "Black fluff means Ralph. You know, because some of his fur is black, and he's fluffy." Garth said. "Oh." Mist said plainly.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
"Is Ralph that mean..?" Kimo asked quietly. "He seemed kind of nice." She blushed slightly as she said so. She then looked at Garth. "I'm guessing you guys are close to him?" She asked them.

Nautilus

"Ralph? I don't know much about him." He told Kimo. "When's the end of these steps?" He asked Mist. Shadow struggled to walk, "My leg still hurts." He said as he climbed another step.

Garth frowned. "I'm not, but Mist and our older brother is." Garth said. "He is normally mean, but he has been trying to be nicer lately. It is quite hard for him to do so, however." Mist said. Mist smiled at Shadow. "We'll be there in just a few more minutes, I am sure." Mist said reassuringly.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
Kimo giggled a bit. "Well..w-when I first met him, he wasn't mean to me.." She said. "He's most likely just quick to anger." She added.

Nautilus

"A few minutes huh?" Shadow replied to Mist. "Well he doesn't seem so friendly." he told Kimo. Shadow glanced at Mist and looked up. "It doesn't look like a few minutes." he said as he ran up the stairs.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
"Where does this even lead to..?" She asked while running a little bit out of breath as she was running up the stairs. "T-There has to be a reason to have made stairs this long.." She said.