• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Royal Eevees 3.0

"Okay!" Mist said cheerful. She began jumping again, and then stopped and started chasing her tail, until she accidentally bumped into a suit of armor, making it clattered to the ground loudly. Mist jumped back. "Whoops." Mist said, staring at the armor. "I'll fix it!" Mist said quickly, attempting to put the armor back together.

Ralph paled a bit. "Snap, he saw me! Bah, hopefully he doesn't realize that Flame Fangs's fur colors are the same as mine, because then he might figure out I'm Flame Fangs. How and when did he learn about Flame Fangs, anyway?" Ralph wondered to himself. "Uh, cool! You must be one lucky Eevee, then!" Ralph said to Bleak.

"I know right?! And it was like he was running from the castle to the village! Wait... What if Flame Fangs is someone in this castle!? I have to find out! See ya, Ralph!" Bleak exclaimed. He scampered off, looking for clues.

Nautilus

Previously Dark Hydreigon
Shadow just stared at Mist attempting to put the armor back together. "You got that covered?" he said while looking at the pile of armor. "Here, let me help" he told Mist as he got part of the armor together. "You should be a little more careful next time" he said to Mist with a concerned look.

Orchid sat outside the floral castle wall in the rain, holding a spear using her psychic powers. She didn't really mind the rain, in fact, she liked it. She licked her paw and jumped at the sound of some metal clashing inside the castle. Hope everyone's alright, she thought as she turned her head towards the gate.

Mist frowned as she attempted to put two pieces of armor together. "I know." Mist said. "But you can't always have fun if you're careful!" Mist said with a smile. She succeeded in putting the two pieces of armor together, and then started trying to put two other pieces together. "Hopefully no one heard the armor fall. If so they may be a bit worried. I am very much surprised mother has not came to see what happened." Mist said.

Ralpk slowly closed his bedroom door, and then slowly walked over to his bed. He began hitting his head on his mattress. "Why why why why WHY!" Ralph growled each time he hit his head against the mattress. He eventually stopped and sat down. "Great, just great. Thanks to me being stupid, now my brother might figure out my secret!" Ralph grumbled.

Bleak raced around the castle. He was passing Ralph's bedroom when he said, "There's not enough evidence. I might have to follow him to the village," He said. He entered his room. Bleak resumed his movie.

Nautilus

"Your mother was probably too focused in reading her book she didn't hear a thing" he told Mist as he walked over an arm. Shadow tripped and got the knight helmet on his head, "Can you get this off? I think its stuck." he asked Mist while stumbling around blindly. Shadow fell on top of Mist on accident, causing them to collapse.

Last edited:
Mist giggled. "Probably!" Mist said, smiling. "Of course!" Mist said, then let out a small squeak of surprise when Shadow accidentally fell on top of her and made them both collapse. Mist then laughed. "Looks like we are both a bit clumsy!" Mist said cheerfully. She started trying to get out from under Shadow so she could help him get the helmet off.

Ralph perked his ears up, having heard Bleak. He let out a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness..." Ralph mumbled. He stood up. "I'll need to be more careful, unless I want someone finding out my secret." Ralph thought to himself, walking around his room. He then looked out his window. "Maybe I could make a secret tunnel or something to get to the village. But that would be hard to do without getting noticed." Ralph munbled.

As she heard the second clash, Orchid's tail twitched with curiosity as she walked into the gate. She gently placed her spear on the ground, trying not to make any more noise. She heard several voices coming from inside that didn't seem like they were in any harm, but it was her job to find out.

Nautilus

"Guess we are clumsy." He said as Shadow got off of Mist and proceeded an attempt to remove the helmet, but utterly failed. "A little help?" he asked Mist a second time. Shadow sat down and kept attempting to remove the helmet.

Mist giggled in amusement. "Of course!" Mist said before trying to pull the helmet off Shadow. She failed, so she tried again. Only to fail again. "Okay, I'll try one more time..." Mist mumbled, pulling on the helmet a third time. This time, it came off. Mist smiled, holding up the helmet. "Look! I did it!" Mist said happily.

Polaris heard Mist's voice, running to the source "This Is my only chance!" Polaris said ,Polaris stopped and approached the Princess Excited if she says yes "Hello Ma'am" Polaris bowed trying to make a good impression

Mist looked at Polaris curiously. She then smiled. "Hello there, Polaris!" Mist said cheerfully. "Also, you can call me Mist!" Mist said, still smiling. Queen Lilac finished eating and finished reading her book. Walking into the hallway, she frowned at Mist as she put the book back on the shelf. "Mist, my dear, what have you done?" Queen Lilac said, pointing at the armor. She shook her head and sighed. "Ugh, nevermind. I do not wish to know." Queen Lilac said, going to the throne room. Mist frowned.

Looking at the Armor adjusting it "That's better ,Um Mist would you allow me to be your personal guard?" Polaris was excited
Her tail straight up, Bouncing up and down "Please!" Polaris begged

Nautilus

"It's ok Mist, sometimes pokemon make mistakes." he said to comfort Mist. Shadow picked up the parts of armor and put it back on the stand. He was going to say something to Mist, but he started to walk out of the hallway instead to his room. The Umbreon entered his room with an emotionless look on his face. He sat on his bed and stared at the wall. As he closed his eyes, the rings on his body glowed.

Last edited:
Orchid forced herself not to chicken out and peeked around the corner again. She saw the Vaporeon and a Glaceon this time. She hardly knew anyone in the castle, so she just decided to watch from afar.

"Um, okay. Sure." Mist said cheerfully. She was a bit confused. Glancing over her shoulder, she was more confused then before. "Huh? What? Where did Shadow go?" Mist thought to herself with a frown. She shrugged and looked at Polaris and smiled. "I'll hunt for Shadow in a little bit." Mist thought to herself.

Nautilus

Shadow would think about his life at the castle, "Being here isn't so bad, i guess." he thought to himself. "I need some fresh air." he said to himself after he thought about something. He left his room and walked outside, enjoying the fresh breeze. Shadow walked to the lake beside the castle, and stared at his reflection. "This reminds me of something, but what." he pondered to himself.

Last edited:
"Mist do you need anything I am a servant as well for a reason..." Polaris smiled at her "Your mother is kinda mean to you..." Polaris sighs remembering she does not have a family.

Nautilus

Shadow sat on the grass next to the calm lake. The Umbreon questioned himself multiple times during that period. "Why am I even here." He said as he let out a sigh. Shadow would stare at his reflection once more, as his rings illumated.

Mist smiled. "No, but thank you." Mist said happily. She then sighed. "Yes, I know. I believe she wants me to act like royalty since I am the princess and will one day become queen, but I can not help that I can not meet her high expectations. I love to have fun and I get dirty doing so, which causes her to become angry with me, but she has a reason. Although, not a very good reason, in my opinion." Mist said.

"You know you could you know be a rebel I am..." Polaris whispered "You ain't gotta live here too be honest I only work here to get payed" Polaris says out loud on accident hoping no one else heard definitely the queen Polaris waved saying "Its your choice if you do I will be at the gates!" Polaris smiled

Eva dashed through the streets, keeping hold of what loot she got. 'Heh... suckers.' She thought as she dodged random Pokemon and slid and jumped over obstacles.

Meanwhile, Syble carefully watched over Poison Ivy from under the shady tree in their backyard, occasionally calling out to her when she did anything that could be remotely dangerous. This in turn made Poison Ivy secretly stick her tongue out at the fairy type pokemon and resume playing in the naturally growing flowers, taking care to to harm the berry plants that were growing rather well.

Orchid turned around and yawned. I have better things to do, she thought. She started to walk around the perimeters of the castle, stopping occasionally to gather some flowers for her growing collection.

Nautilus

Shadow turned his head to see if any was nearby. "No one." He said to himself. The Umbreon would question to himself, "Peace and quiet, not a Pokémon in sight, but why do I feel empty inside." He layed down and sighed once more, while he closed his eyes after the Umbreon looked at his reflection one last time.

Mist sat down and thought for a few moments. "Hmm... I could do that... But I like the way I look, and there are very few white Vaporeons, so I would be found easily. And I have gotten a bit attached to Shadow... Maybe I'll go, if he'll go with me." Mist thought to herself. She stood and and walked into Shadow's room, and saw he was not there. "Maybe he is outside." Mist said, heading outside to look for Shadow.

Nautilus

Shadow laid in the grass, as every passing second felt like an ever lasting eternity. "Why cant i relax..." he questioned himself. "Ughh." he said in an annoyed voice because he was not comfortable in the grass. He paced in a circle out of boredom. Shadow dropped to the floor after he paced for a while and kept having a thought about something.

Last edited:
Mist searched the grounds outside the castle until she found Shadow by the lake. She smiled as she walked up to him. "Hello, Shadow!" Mist said cheerfully, sitting down beside him. Mist used her tail to create ripples in the water of the lake, something she enjoyed doing although it was not very entertaining.

Bleak bounced around more. "Master Bleak! Slow down!" Jay said, walking up to the prince. "You might knock something over! This is coming from a clumsy worker but, I don't want you to get in trouble with your father." Bleak nodded. "Fine!" He exclaimed.

Nautilus

Shadow's ears perked when he heard Mist's voice. "Oh hey Mist, whats up?" he said to her in a cheery voice. When Mist sat next to Shadow, he started to glow, for an odd reason. Shadow would stare at the ripples Mist created that disturbed the calm lake. "Do you need anything?" he asked Mist questioningly.

Last edited:
Mist stared at the ripples she created in the lake using her tail. "One of the guards, Polaris, suggested I run away, and become a rebel. But I am not sure what I should do. It would be nice to not have to deal with my mother's high expectations, but I don't want to run away due to a reason." Mist said, a thoughtful look on her face. "So I am very uncertain what I should do. Polaris said she would be at the gates if I decide to run away, but..." Mist sighed, frowning.

Nautilus

"A Rebel huh. I don't think your that kind of person however." he told Mist "You should just speak with your mother, maybe she would understand, and... where would you even go? Wouldn't your mother be worried?" he said with a down face. "You wouldn't be here either.." He said with a frown while he illuminated brighter then ever.

Mist sighed. "I have tried speaking to my mother many times, however she just will not listen, and I can not meet all of her high expectations, and I very much dislike being scolded by her for not being able to do so. And I do not know. Mother might be worried since I am to one day become queen, but I have two brothers, so I do not believe she would be very worried, as she could just make one of them king." Mist said. She stared at the ground shyly. "And, um, I actually wanted to ask you something... If I decided to run away, would you come with me?" Mist asked Shadow shyly, still staring at the ground.

Nautilus

Shadow was confused at her question, "Uh..... Um....." he kept stuttering to respond. He took a brief moment to stop, "Yes." he told Mist in a low voice, looking at the ground. "Look um.." "Why did you ask me that.." he asked Mist as his rings started to return to normal. Shadow would lay down very confused as many thoughts went through his head.

Mist started to blush, although she didn't realize it. "Well, um, I've kinda gotten attached to you, so if I were to decide to leave, I would be upset about having to leave you, and I would end up staying instead, so that is why I asked." Mist said shyly. She laid down and started trying to cover her muzzle with her paws, embarrassed.

Nautilus

Shadow stood there staring at Mist, and processed this. "Attached?" he questioned himself. "Is something wrong? He questioned Mist because she was acting strange. "Why are you covering your face like that?" he asked confused.

"No, not at all!" Mist said, still trying to cover her muzzle with her paws. "Um, when I am embarrassed, I have a bad habit of trying to cover my muzzle with my paws..." Mist said, blushing, this time aware of the fact she was blushing.

Nautilus

"Oh ok." He said in relief. Shadow curled up, and ignored her paws that covered her face. "Where would you go anyway?" He asked Mist. "Look, any choice you make is your decision, Your mother can't stop you from living your life." He told her.

Last edited: