• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Rose Petal Village (Romance RP discussion/sign ups)

Name: Kandela
Species: Litwick
Appearance: Regular Litwick with a dark blue bowtie.
Gender interested in: Males
Crush: None
Personality: Kandela is timid, mysterious, and conscientious.
Other: None

I just wanna let you all know that I won't be able to respond after next period, since I'm at school right now. I'll get a post up during lunch, but don't expect much from me, alright? :p

Imma join because wynaut XD

Name: Titanium
Species: Lucario
Appearance: a Lucario that has a Blue hoodie and a wristband with the text "You Befriended Me!" Written on it
Gender interested in:
Crush: None (Im lonely!!!)
Personality: Kind, Unlike most Lucario, he has ZERO interest in fighting, sometimes get carried away in Romance experiences...
Other: Lonely

Name: Dawnlight
Species: Gardevoir (Shiny)
Appearance: Shiny, wears a Bow on her head,
Gender interested in:
Crush: Illusive (if your open and ok with it @Fluffy Zorua 123
Personality: Calm, loves to flirt with Males and often give them gifts as friendship
Other: Shiny

Last edited:
Imma join because wynaut XD

Name: Titanium
Species: Lucario
Appearance: a Lucario that has a Blue hoodie and a wristband with the text "You Befriended
Gender interested in:
Crush: None (Im lonely!!!)
Personality: Kind, Unlike most Lucario, he has ZERO interest in fighting, sometimes get carried away in Romance experiences...
Other: Lonely

Name: Dawnlight
Species: Gardevoir (Shiny)
Appearance: Shiny, wears a Bow on her head,
Gender interested in:
Crush: Illusive (if your open and ok with it @Fluffy Zorua 123
Personality: Calm, loves to flirt with Males and often give them gifts as friendship
Other: Shiny

Accepted.

Name: Belle

Species: Mega-ish Lopunny

Appearance: https://pokecharms.com/threads/mega-evolution-art-contest.16703/ Her skin is just like normal Lopunny but her Ears and you know Fur or whatever is A very light pink than a normal shiny lopunny. And her clothing is just like a mega lopunny would wear.

Gender interested in: Mostly Males...

Crush: None Yet.

Personality: Belle is very kind and is carefree she likes to do thinks her way and she is very trustworthy and helpful when it comes to a need, You can always count on her.

Other: None.

Last edited: