• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Rose Petal Village (Romance RP discussion/sign ups)

@Justalonelyaxew Accepted!

@Sino Sarokii Sorry, if you want to join, your character can't turn into a human or have a human form. Again, sorry! >-<

There seems to be a lot of males, but few females, so... I guess I'll create a female character.

Name: Lyra
Species: Lopunny (Shiny)
Appearance: A normal shiny Lopunny, but her pink fur is tipped with purple, and she has light blue eyes
Gender interested in: Both male and female
Crush: None
Personality: Playful, cheerful, easy to upset or anger, and a bit mischievous
Other: None

Here is my form. I used yours as an example for mine.

Name: Marcus
Species: Hawlucha
Appearance: Wears a yellow-orange cape to keep him strong
Gender interested in: Female
Crush: Lyra
Personality: Prideful, Courageous

Can I join?
Name : Illusive
Species: Zoroark
Gender interest : prefers female
Crush: none
Appearance: Has thicker fur then most zoroarks
Personality: He is very timid when it comes to meeting love interest. If someone was interested they would have to make the first move. However once that road block is out of the way he is very affectionate and protective of them. He loves children( not in a creepy way) ,and he wants to be a father.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................................................................................................................................................................ Okay?

Well, if this is a discussion thread, the one-liners don't matter as much as the ones on the actual RP thread, if there are any. Nobody but the people able to post on the thread sees this.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
I would like to remind all of you to refrain from using one-liners as that is against the PokeCharm rules

so at least try to put some effort and send out at least a paragraph in the rp thread

Please and Thank You