• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Rose Petal Village (Romance RP discussion/sign ups)

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Is it too late to join?
Name: Amber
Species: Vulpix
Appearance: Just a regular vulpix with a yellow bow tie on her left ear.
Gender interested in: Male
Crush: None yet
Personality: She's sweet and kind towards her friends and acts shy towards strangers. She hates fighting and yelling and would often hides in the shadow if it happens.
Other: None

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
You know what I like about this rp rn? That everything is connected

Like @Lucky Ace and I started the Ferris wheel and carnival thing and now I'm just reading all the post and it somehow has a carnival incorporated after we used it lmao

Although this is another RP discussion, I would like to ask if any of you (other than Lucky Ace) would like to join my new PRP, Skeletal Fire. The discussion link is on the RP board, or you can hop there yourself! I am only accepting three more users.

Name: Xavier
Species: Shinx
Appearance: Fur on scalp ruffled. Nothing else different from a normal Shinx
Gender interested in: Female
Crush: N/A
Personality: Rough around the edges and hot headed but protects and loves those he his close to and cares about
Other: N/A

Name:Vene
Species: Pichu
Appearance: Has red + signs on her cheeks
Crush: None
Personality: Hyper ,Shy
Other: They act like Plusle

Name:Dene
Species: Pichu
Appearance: Has blue - signs on her cheeks
Personality: Hyper ,Shy
Other: They act like Minun

Name: Lily
Species: Eevee
Appearance: Normal looking Eevee. However well groomed and likes to look nice.
Personality: Playful, kind and joyful, love to help others and loves cuddles and affection. can become shy when embarrassed or blushed. Also gets distracted easily by tails... Lily loves playing with tails ^-^
Other: Lily is a member of the Mystery dungeon exploration guild from Explores of Sky.

Name: Eclipse
Species: Absol
Appearance: Average Absol, has battle scar down his left eye causing it to be a very bright, almost white, blue due to damage
Sexuality: Hetero
Crush: N/A
Personality: Very quiet on first impression, but out going once you know him. Very laid back and friendly. Doesn't enjoy feeling left out and always loves naps
Other: Scar was due to battle with team rocket when he was much younger. Was born by breeders but was set into the wild for not having the traits they planned for.