• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Rose Petal Village (Romance RP discussion/sign ups)

Rose Petal Village, the village of love and romance! Recently having undergone construction, many Pokemon moved away due to the constant loud noises from the machines, hammering sounds from the hammers, and other tools. But now, there are more houses, shops, hotels, farms, restaurants, and parks, so now Pokemon that once lived there before are moving back, along with lots of other Pokemon, in hopes of finding love, or just finding a nice place to live, whether it be permanent or temporary. But despite being the village of love and romance, there is always the chance of a couple not working out and breaking up, heartbreaks, and hatred.

To join, please fill out a form for your character. Also, you can have up to three characters, but you must fill out a form for each of your characters. Your characters can marry other people's characters, and have children, however only with that person's permission.

Here is the form.

Name:
Appearance:
Gender interested in:
Crush:
Personality:
Other:

Here is the form for my character. (I'm only going to do one for now.)

Name: Alpha
Species: Mightyena
Appearance: A normal Mightyena, but he has white fur instead of gray, and black fur instead of dark gray, and light blue eyes instead of red
Gender interested in: Female
Crush: None
Personality: Mischievous, playful, easy to annoy and anger, and gets extremely sad at times
Other: None

After creating a form, wait for me to tell you that you are accepted before starting. The RP: https://pokecharms.com/threads/rose-petal-village-romance-rp.16700/

Last edited:
Name: Night
Species: Shiny Umbreon
Appearance: She looks like any Ol shiny Umbreon, except she wears a Blue Scarf around her neck.
Gender interested in: Male (Heterosexual)
Crush: N/A
Personality: Night is pretty lazy, and laidback, she doesn't believe in love at first site, and will most of the time, flirt with other males She may or may not have feelings for.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Name: Storm
Species: Luxray (Shiny)
Appearance: Looks like every other Shiny Luxray. His unique feature though is that his fangs are almost like of a sabertooth's fangs, long and sharp. And insead of a four-pointed tail end, he has a 5-pointer tail end, like a star.
Gender interested in: Bisexual (dominant for females, submissive for males)
Personality: Brave, Loyal, Intimidating, Caring, Friendly, Gentleman-like, likes to tease a lot
Other: N/A

Last edited:
Looks fun!

Name: Cirrus
Species: Delcatty
Appearance: He has the same compact size as any Delcatty, with the same pompous posture and playful swishing tail.
Gender interested in: Male and female, though with an especial liking for males.
Crush: N/A (yet :p)
Personality: Suave and flirtatious to his fellow gents, but incredibly respectful to the ladies, Cirrus is laid back until you insult his pride.
Other:

Name: Duke
Species: Furfrou (Natural Form)
Appearance: He has the same appearance as a normal, non-trimmed, Furfrou. The only difference from standard Furfrou's being the baby blue scarf around his neck, the color matching with the Star Trim he used to have.
Gender interested in: Male (Homosexual)
Crush: None yet
Personality: Reserved and calm, as well as slightly pompous. Duke can easily become overbearing should one 'feed' his ego too much. Other than that he's rather overprotective and tends to not realize this.
Other: Used to be a Contest Pokémon.

Nautilus

Previously Dark Hydreigon
Name: Zane
Species: Seviper
Appearance: White body instead of Black, and Blue instead of Yellow.
Personality: Annoyed easily, Affable and Adventurous
Other: Friends with Jewel

Name: Jewel
Species: Zangoose
Appearance: Purple instead of Red
Gender interested in: Male
Personality: Encouraging and Confident
Other: Carries a backpack

Can I join?

Name: Kalam
Species: Staraptor
Appearance: The tip of his crest is purple, instead of red. His irises are yellow, like the ones of nocturnal animals. The circular white patch on his forehead is instead an inverted gray triangle. His brown feathers are slightly darker, and his white feathers, gray instead. He also carries a shoulder strap with some books and maps.
Gender interested in: Males.
Crush: None yet.
Personality: Kalam is a brave, talkative and intelligent Staraptor, always charming and nice to meet new Pokemon. Despite this, he is way too proud and sometimes even egocentric. He likes the night and exploring.
Other: -

Name: Sino
Species: Zoroark
Crush: None yet
Personality: Warm Hearted ,Shy ,Protective
Little Backstory : Sino lived in a small daycare "adopted" by Sara and Sam ,As being zoroark adopted by humans kinda shy to other pokemon
Appearance :She looks like a normal Zoroark
@Midnight Princess

Last edited:
@Justalonelyaxew Accepted!

@Sino Sarokii Sorry, if you want to join, your character can't turn into a human or have a human form. Again, sorry! >-<

There seems to be a lot of males, but few females, so... I guess I'll create a female character.

Name: Lyra
Species: Lopunny (Shiny)
Appearance: A normal shiny Lopunny, but her pink fur is tipped with purple, and she has light blue eyes
Gender interested in: Both male and female
Personality: Playful, cheerful, easy to upset or anger, and a bit mischievous
Other: None

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
I can create another female character too if you would like

Name: Violet
Species: Roserade (Shiny) - Sorry if there is too many shinies btw
Appearance: Like any other normal shiny roserade, wears a flower crown of violets
Gender interested in: Bisexual (Mainly Males)
Personality: Sassy, Has Class, Noble, Easily Intimidated

May I join?

Name: Zyphr
Species: Pikachu
Appearance: A regular Pikachu with blue heart cheeks
Crush: A lot of girls :3
Personality: Flirty, Jealous a lot

Name: Flower
Species: Oshawott
Appearance: A regular Oshawott with a green flower in her hair.
Gender interested in: Both (That means she's Bi, right?)
Personality: Hates fighting, kind, caring

Crap, I want two characters I wanna use! Give me a sec while I think my thinker out!

Name:Grey
Species:shinx
Appearance:a normal luxio with a gray bandanna
Gender interested in:males...well kinda
Crush:none
Personality:Likes to be alone,doesn't care about much,isn't easy to annoy or anger,likes to talk at people(sometimes),is "punny"
Other:nothing

Last edited:
Name: Allegra (goes by Allie)
Species: Umbreon
Appearance: Her fur is a light shade of red-pink, and her rings are a mint green, as are her eyes. The fur atop her head is longer than the rest of her body, and can be found falling into her eyes more often than not. It covers her forehead, sweeping out to the left side of her head. Allie's tail is about three-quarters of the size of the average Umbreon's, and her ears are slightly longer, dangling beside her face instead of standing up. (If you need a visual, here's one I made a while ago.)
Gender Interested In: She's interested in either/any gender.
Crush: As of right now, she doesn't like anyone in particular.
Personality: Allie is a loudmouth, always one to ramble and talk about the most random things. She's very open with sharing her feelings with anyone except for those that have hurt her in the past or those she simply doesn't like. The Umbreon is very intelligent, usually being able to guess how people are feeling merely by looking at them. For these reasons, though, many have taken a fearful approach to her, and Allie is working on fixing this problem and not frightening anyone with her loudness or the like.
Other: Due to her awful eyesight, Allie wears a pair of rounded glasses, hiding her mint green eyes from the view of others, but allowing her to see.

I might add Benji to this, but I'm not sure. Also, I'm sorry Allegralph didn't work out... ;~;