• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Revolutions End

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Amriel hardly seemed intimidated by the blood-lust that radiated from Steven as she channeled more of her angelic energy as an wind aura radiated around her as she gave a defiant glare back at Steven.

"Demon or not you are trying to commit callous murder and I will not tolerate it!" Amriel said as she rocketed forward to try and cut Steven off before she fired a powerful guest of wind with the clear intent to push Steven back and give Naomi time to gain distance from the pursuers.

Blake smirked and just shrugged his shoulders after he was surprised that her hand fell away magically and then reappeared lower on his body. His look became sadistic as his eyes flashed a deep, crimson red. He held back though. Despite his standing with the demons, he didn't want to hurt Ideia. In fact, she was beautiful and he wouldn't want to harm her anymore. Of course, if she kept doing this, she was going to get it.

"Well, Moarne does have quite the high standing, but not as high up as a pure demon. He will never get promoted, and I doubt he's the pope. I've never been to hell myself, but I can assure you that he's just another half-blood liability. I wouldn't be surprised if Satan himself tried to kill him off. Then again, the I kind of like the guy, he can be a bit of a dick, though. But Naomi will also go against you. Did you know that Satan can see through the eyes of any demon? It would be a shame if all of your plans were spilled just because Satan himself saw it through Naomi. That won't be fair, and I'm all about giving people a fair chance. Like now," he attempted to grab at her hand again with a bit of a harder grip before continuing.

"Being the marked human of the Demon of Lust, I have tendencies I don't want to act on. If you keep this up, I may turn sadistic on you. Pretty sure you don't want to get shocked again. Besides, we can always track Naomi again if she's gone. It'd also raise a few alarms from heaven if this angel here brings her back to heaven. Surely the angels there would question why she had saved someone who was on the opposite side and would regard her much lower than the others. You'd also be marked as some kind of traitor. Now, I wouldn't want to see that happen to such a beautiful water princess. I suggest you take your leave before anything bad happens to you."

Seeing how nice and restrained Blake was to Ideia, Marilbus just sighed. Then again, she knew he could snap himself out of it. His demonic symbol was keeping him from being charmed by the likes of an angelic creature, so his demonic intentions would still hold true. She decided to help Moarne and Steven by teleporting behind Amriel in a black mist. She then shot her serpentine body toward Amriel from behind, trying to coil around her with her immense size and length and try to suffocate her.

Last edited:
Ideia chuckled, Blake's hand going through Ideia's own watery wrist. Ideia then smiled, going beside him. "Perhaps, perhaps not. I've heard many things about many people from Hell. My own strategies have gotten me quite a bit of information. And you're the heir of Lust, now are you? That explains the cup~" Ideia then subtly looked in Marilbus' direction, just subtly enough to not let Blake detect it while also flashing the succubus a knowing grin to say she knew the demon was there.

"Steven, ignore the angel and do your fucking job already." Moarne said, dashing in front of Amriel and firing a concentrated blast of fire straight at her face. He used the air current to push himself away from Amriel after the close-ranged attack, not letting her respond in kind. "I'm giving you the opportunity to kill my sister while I deal with this angel. Don't waste it."

Naomi and Shard both looked back to see that Steven was now distracted. Naomi kept running. "Alright, just gotta keep going and we'll be outta-"
Suddenly, Naomi felt a sharp pain in her hand and stopped running. Shard broke free from her grasp, catching Naomi's arm to keep her from hitting the ground. Even as Naomi's small wound began searing shut, Shard lowered Naomi to the ground. Shard had a small dagger in his hand, a bit of Naomi's blood on it. "Shard... Why'd you...?"
"Because I came to fight." Shard replied, dropping the dagger and unsheathing his own personal sword. "I came here to fight the people attacking you and deal with the danger as best as I can. So I'm going to take care of the people trying to kill you."
"Wh- They'll kill you! They're demons!"
"So? You're a demon. I could probably take you in a fight." Shard said with a smirk. Naomi was about to object when Shard ran towards Steven, beginning to close in across the rooftops.

Coral looked up and nodded. "...out of the fight. No matter what. Sounds good."

Last edited:
Hearing that she didn't take her leave, he decided to let the beast inside deal with her. He already knew Marilbus was nearby, which was why his entire being was being fueled so much more. His body crackled with electricity before his arms were covered in it. The static electricity alone could potentially hurt someone who was as close as Ideia. The electricity was harder to control and maintain, since it required more energy than the flame, but the fact that he had that gave him the edge. He tried to grab for Ideia again, the feeling of wanting to hurt someone made him all the more turned on. He wanted to hurt someone and hear their screams echo in their heads. He wanted to be satisfied.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Amriel cursed as she saw the incoming fireball, along with the cold chill of the mist Marilbus produced as her serpent body closed in on her; on impulse she cut off her air current and flew up in the air to avoid the fireball which now was aimed at Marilbus' body as Amriel moved out of the way just before it could coil around the angel.

I can't afford to let a fight drag on against multiple opponents. But I do not half to, all I need is to stall and allow the kitsune to escape.

Amriel generated what appeared to be a pair of air discs that began to spin at a rapid pace before she tossed them at both Moarne & Steven as she had the intent to slice them up with the high speed projectiles. Naturally she had been unaware that Shard had kept Naomi from fleeing just yet as her focus was on the demons.
------------------
"Okay, just be careful and stay close to me." Aiden advised to Coral as she quickly dug through the room to find...well anything that could be used and found an old golf club of all things. Not the most...traditional weapon but Aiden had few alternatives as she checked to see if Coral was ready.

"These are direct orders from Satan!" Steven exclaimed at Amriel, "What the beings of Hell do to other beings of Hell doesn't concern Heaven! Even if it is murder!" Steven then noticed the air disc, which he dodged, but just barely as the disc grazed his cheek and he started bleeding from it.

Moarne then appeared to give Steven a chance to catch up to Naomi. Steven then responded with a sadistic grin, "You don't have to tell me twice!" Steven then swung his arms behind him and a bunch of hellfire shot out of his hands launching him like a rocket.

Since he had been paying attention to Naomi and Shard the entire time, he noticed the human stab the traitor and heard their conversation.

"You could probably take her on!" Steven exclaimed to Shard, which he then shot a blast of fire from under him, which sent him flying into the air near the direction of Naomi and over Shard, "But I'm a whole completely different story!"

Steven then readied to shoot another blast of fire at the wounded kitsune.

Last edited:
"You're probably right." Shard admitted, dashing back in order to be directly under where Steven would land. He raised his sword skyward. "But that's not going to stop me from trying!"

Ideia saw the crackling and backed up. "Well, that's not what I wanted whatsoever. Bad boy!" Ideia condensed the water in her fist and enlarged it, sending a punch with the density of a fist-shaped chunk of concrete straight at Blake.

Moarne cursed, creating a blast of fire in front of him to destroy the incoming air attack and launch himself onto a wall. From there, Moarne began launching a stream of fire blasts at the angel.

"One minute." Coral said, going down to the tank of water. Coral let out a sigh before holding out her hands. "I think she does it like this...?" she said to herself, making a few hand motions. The water left the tank, going into Coral's hands and forming into the shape of a spear. Coral made sure the water kept a rigid shape before walking back upstairs with her aquatic spear. "Ready to go." she said.

Steven, even though he saw Shard's sword point upward, decided to still land. The sword impaled his chest, hitting where his right lung was at, but Steven had a sadistic grin on his face. He was bleeding out from his face, chest, and mouth, yet he didn't seem to care whatsoever.

"You see, unlike your little girlfriend," Steven said looking directly at Shard, "A little cut won't stop from getting what I want!"

Steven then raised both of his hands towards Naomi, and shot another blast, and if Shard stayed where he was at, he would also get caught in the crossfire.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Aiden blink. She had to admit she was both impressed and a bit jealous of what Carol had displayed; the girl could make water spears while Aiden...had to rely on a golf club. Aiden let out a sigh in response to Carol's response that she was ready.

"Man, I feel so useless. We have to avoid fighting, but I don't think you can carry us alone and my golf club isn't gonna help." Aiden said...before her mark began to shine a bit as some energy seemed to flow from it through her body. It was minor, and the process seemed to fade just as quickly as it began, but before long her club began to glow sapphire blue much to Aiden's amazement and confusion.

W-what the heck?
--------------------
Amriel frowned as she saw the incoming fireballs and quickly formed a response of her own. Amriel began to spin in place as she channeled her angelic energy and soon generated a miniature twister around herself. This twister generated a psuedo-barrier as it blocked the various fire attacks before Amriel moved forward with the intent to slam her self-made twister into Moarne.

Marilbus was surprised to see that she had missed and was covered in fire from Moarne's fireball. Well then. It didn't exactly bother her too much, and she just shrugged it off like it was nothing. She looked as the angel created a mini twister and smirked. She materialized her bronze, double-edged sword and swung it in the air, the blade unleashing a blade of fire that would follow the wind instead of peter out, causing a fiery typhoon that would hopefully burn the angel and strengthen Moarne if it had hit him.

Meanwhile, Blake had just gotten a fist made of water in his chest and he was sent back. He clutched his chest, as it was kind of painful, but he grinned. The electricity coursed through his body to his legs, allowing him to launch forward with surprising speed and jump over Ideia. He then sent down a large thunderbolt at her, trying to fry her systems.

Last edited:
Shard's eyes opened wide in shock. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" he shouted in response to Steven seeming to barely notice the stab wound. Naomi, however, was more responsive. She ran over and grabbed Shard by the back of the shirt, yanking him and her away right as the fire attack would have hit them. Shard tumbled to the ground, and Naomi's hands and eyes blazed with red fire.
"Ya shouldn't have done that, bastard." she replied, firing forwards a massive blast of fire.

"I-I guess that's your inherited power? Whatever it is..." Coral inferred. She then looked back towards the others in the room. "Is anyone else coming?"

Moarne dashed up the wall, avoiding the tornado. Seeing Marilbus' strategy, he decided to add to it by adding in some fire of his own that would do the same.

Ideia was unable to dodge the electric shock, getting blasted by the current. Instead of letting it dissipate, however, she kept it going... as she spread her watery body across the area, both to where Marilbus was and where Blake was about to land. The water conducted the electricity to those areas, the voltage leaping up from the aqua.

Seeing that he was going to land on electricity, he rematerialized his tail. He decided to go for the slower and more painful way to bring it out, since he didn't know any other way to form one. He landed on the electrified water, hurting himself, but the pain gave him pleasure, which caused his tail to form. Now, a 5 foot long tail had been made, and the electricity was only causing him more pleasure. Although, the electricity had slowed him down.

Marilbus landed on the ground, but was also electrocuted. Since it was created by her own marked human, it didn't do much to affect her. It only made her angry. She looked over to see the water nymph becoming a water bender of her own body. She growled and stared down Blake. Blake, looking back at her, was a little terrified, until he realized that she was giving him more powers, his buttcheek burning.

Marilbus smirked and slithered out of the water. She then shot forward, trying to whip her tail at Amriel, completely changing her targets.

Feeling the power course through him, he growled in immense pain as fire and electricity began to course through his body at the same time. The heat was so powerful that it would cause the water to evaporate and it wouldn't go away. This power was amazing, and his cup twitched a bit. The corruption by power was really a thing, as his body's muscles bulged a bit. He could feel that he was getting physically more powerful and even faster. His arms were growing spines painfully across his arms and his claws were growing longer. His teeth were growing sharper and his ears more pointed. He looked at his new transformation and smirked. This was it. He was now some kind of animal. He dove forward, electricity crackling through his fingers and sparking off of his spines. If he were to hit any part of Ideia, he'd light up in a bright blue light as the electricity coursed through his body to her, with his claws being the outlet.

Steven, with the sword still engulfed in his chest, stared back at Naomi and Shard. He glared back at the two with his bloodshut eyes and a devilish grin on his face.

"So, you can regenerate like me after all? And that's not all, you actually seem like you want to fight this time, instead of running," Steven said, "Not that it matters. It's obvious my skills far surpass yours. You and your boyfriend have no chance against me. I am the son of Pride! You are just a cretin who's head deserves to be served to the dark lord, Lucifer!"

Steven then grabbed the handle of sword, and pulled it out of his chest. Blood immediately started gushing out of his chest, but the flow then started to slow down as Steven's wound seemed to be healing faster than it was letting the blood out. After his wound was fully healed, Steven streched his neck and then engulfed himself in his hellfire.

"Let the match begin," Steven said before he immediately launched himself at Naomi, aiming to kick slam her unto the floor, or I guess roof, with his leg engulfed in flames.

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
As Amriel saw the fire attacks out of the corner of her eye within the tornado as she knew she had to act quickly. So Amriel flew out of the twister as it became inflamed and transformed into a blazing tornado and the momentum carrier it forward where it would dissapate harmlessly.

Not before Amriel had some of her heel charred, though the angel had no time to dwell on that as she eyed Marilbus who aimed to wrap her tail around Amriel. Amriel was not one to allow this to happen as she formed a wind-spear and aimed to slam against the tail. As she tried to pin it down on the ground while she used her free hand to shoot a high speed burst of wind aimed at Moarne.

Ideia quickly retracted her body, pulling herself together quickly. She felt the heat, but as long as she kept away she'd have her water with her. Ideia then began to quickly dance around Blake, avoiding his attacks while also muttering something in hushed breaths.

"HE'S NOT MY-" Naomi shouted before being slammed into the roof by Steven's fist. Shard quickly grabbed his sword and slashed at Steven, trying to give Naomi some distance. Meanwhile, Naomi began charging a powerful attack with her hand currently buried in the roof.

Moarne smirked. "Perfect." he said with a slight chuckle. He quickly dodged the wind burst before snapping his fingers, and letting the embers still charring Amriel's heel burst into a full flame again.

Steven quickly dodged the sword but he seemed to be so nonchalant about the whole situation. Steven then grabbed the edge of Shard's sword, which cut him and made him start to bleed, but his whole hand then engulfed in flames aiming to melt the sword.

"How many times are you going to interfere?" Steven asked, "What's so special about her anyways that you would want to sacrifice your own life for her? Do you honestly think it'll be better if she's kept alive? So many questions, yet, I don't care about your response to any of them. I know your answers will be borderline retarted, and it'll just make me want to kill you even more. What do you think will happen if you do so happen to save her life? I'll tell you, an endless chase will come pursue. More demons will come to chase her, and you. Demons that may even be more powerful than me. Demons that could mosy likely kill you in an instant. Though I hate to admit it, if it was Moarne in this situation, instead of me you two wouldn't be alive right now."

Steven would then frown in anger, and pull Shard closer to him and aimed to headbutt the human in the forehead as hard as he could. "Talking to you more just made me realize how even more stupid you are!" Steven exclaimed, "Stop this noble bullshit! Because there isn't any nobility in this world! What you're doing is stupid and suicidal!" Steven would then aim to kick Shard in the gut.

Shard growled as the edge of his sword was seared, then groaned as he was headbutted. Shard saw the kick coming, and dodged out of the way. Shard rolled, smacking his sword on the ground and snapping off the weak edge. "I don't need a reason to save a life! Because that's what it means to be a good person!" Shard dashed towards Steven, leaping into the air for an aerial slash. "That's what it means to hold the values of justice, integrity and perseverance of life in your heart!" As soon as Shard landed, he drew his sword from the ground in a flip and threw the shattered blade at Steven. "AND THAT'S WHAT IT MEANS TO BE HUMAN - GIVING WORTH TO YOUR LIFE!" Shard then dashed towards Steven, grabbing the blade once again to go in for a powerful stab.
"Well said!" a voice said suddenly, and a light flashed in the sky. Naomi leapt into the air and launched a blast of fire at Steven, getting Shard to jump back. As soon as the two were out of range, a torrent of holy spears rained down from the sky towards Steven.

Steven was able to dodge all of Shards attacks, except he allowed Shard to go in for the one last powerful stab. The blade was once again through his chest, letting out blood. Steven then looked up at the blast of fire, which landed on him and caused him to crash unto the roof. Steven wasn't able to get up, for the barrage of holy spears stabbed right through him, multiple going through his limbs, chest, and one even landed directly into his left eye.

As soon as the attack was done, Steven laid there pinned to the roof. His hellfire completely disappeared and there was so much blood coming out of Steven.

Steven then softly chuckled, and said, "You two really are stupid." Steven then got up, but when he did, he looked like swiss cheese as there were multiple holes in his body as those were where the spears had stabbed him. Chunks of his meat were left with the spears that stayed pinned to the roof, and anyone could visibly see all of Steven's innards. Steven then grabbed the sword and pulled it out of his chest once more.

Steven then looked at Shard, and said, "You know, I use to have the exact same mindset as yours. I use to hold the same values as you, and followed them to a tee. I use to believe I should give my worth to humanity. I use to believe that I was actually important somehow to humanity! That even though I was looked down upon as a freak, even though I hadn't commited any kind of grave sin, I could prove myself to them! I was just trying to live my life as a human, but no one else wanted me to! It wasn't until I met my father that I realized....I DON'T DESERVE HUMANITY ANYTHING! They wronged me! They're the reason this world is dying! Hearing you say that there's worth to being a human SICKENS ME TO MY CORE! You're a true fool if you think humans follow those values! I am a demon, and I will never go back to considering myself a human!"

Steven's body then engulfed itself in hellfire, though this time, white electricity started crackling around it. Steven's wounds then started to heal, and soon he was back to his old self, though this time his left eye was black and his pupil was white in coloring. That wasn't the only thing to change, however, Steven also grew canines and curved horns on his head. Steven then melted the the sword he had in his hands and dropped it on the floor.

"Let's see what power you two hold that can fend off against me now!" Steven exclaimed as he erupted his hellfire. Steven then formed his hand into a claw with his hellfire and shot it directly into Shard's shoulder, though Steven's speed was much faster than before.

Last edited:
Shard's eyes opened wide, and he braced himself for the hit... which never came. Instead, an angel seemed to be... in front of him?! Shard could see this guy, which was the crazy thing. It seemed the angel had erected a massive barrier of light that served as some sort of forcefield, blocking the light.
"You were a victim of humanity's worst." The angel said. "This man fights for humanity's best. If you two had ended up in the other's situation, it's likely that I would be now holding back a human instead of a half-demon." The angel opened its eyes. "Humans are much better beings than either angels or demons are, in my eyes. They are free to choose their own destiny, while still assisting their own fellows and helping to improve the world. In truth, boy... I envy you." The angel pushed his palm forwards, and the energy field pushed against Steven, which would send him flying back.
Naomi was straight-up shaking in fear now, which Shard found weird. "Wh-who... Who the hell are you?!" Naomi asked. "Y-your aura, it's...! And how can ya be visible t' humans without being human?!"
The angel smirked, turning to bow towards Naomi and Shard. "My name is Ezequiel, an angel with a demon father. Some of us have learned and mastered the technique of being fully corporal and visible to humans. I am one such master of the technique. Perhaps it's because it comes more naturally and easily to demons."

Steven got pushed back by the hybrid's energy field, but he was able to stop himself by pinning himself down with his hellfire claw. When he looked up, he noticed how the hybrid was idly chatting with Naomi and Shard. This caused Steven to become furious.

"Why the hell do you random bastards keep popping up!? None of you have any business with what Lucifer wants for Hell!" Steven exclaimed, "And I don't want to hear your pity! I'm just disgusted that all of you hold your moral statuses so high when they mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! There's no such thing as the worst or best of humanity, because all of you are the same! You all hold a desire that can never be quenched because you all want something more! You are all never satisfied! Which is why I will fight with Lord Lucifer to bring all of humanity down!"

Steven then charged at the hybrid and aimed to blast him with his newfound electric hellfire.

Marilbus' tail got speared through and it got slammed on the ground. She gritted her teeth in agony as it seared right through her tail, burning a sizable hole. She growled and used her bronze sword to break the spear and slipped her tail off of the spear. She hissed and her second pair of arms became large, membranous wings. She used her tail to jump into the air and used her wings to propel her towards Amriel, her tail coming down on her head with her sword coming in right after the tail attack just in case she missed.

Blake was having difficulty trying to see Ideia, as she was quickly dancing around him. He stopped attacking and stood still. He then knelt down and put his hands on the building's roof. Maybe he could feel the electricity through the building? Well, he was correct in that assumption. He could feel the electricity coursing through the building. Smirking, he put all of his energy into absorbing the energy, the electricity climbing the length of the walls and going through the roof, destroying a bit of the roof so that he could absorb it easier. The electricity was coming in from all directions toward Blake.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Amriel grimiced as she just managed to avoid the tail strike from Marilbus though before she had a chance to counter attack...

"GAH!"

Amriel's ankle soon was set ablaze as some force began to burn her scorch mark as intense pain flowed through her body. Amriel knew she had to act quickly as she generated an air sphere and covered her burning would and began to apply her angelic energy to try and heal the wound. However, this would take some time as she readied her air staff in a defensive position with her free hand and eyed the demonic pair.

In spite of her dire situation, Amriel kept a focused expression as she tried to mask the pain and would keep fighting no matter the cost.

Ezequiel used his Light Barrier technique to catch Steven’s electric hellfire attack and casually throw it back at him.
"If you really think all humans are the same-" Shard was about to say when Ezequiel raised a hand.
"You're wasting your breath." Ezequiel stated. "Someone like him could never understand."

Ideia saw Blake's newfound strategy... and chuckled at it. Ideia quickly dashed towards Blake, wrapping herself around him fully in water as the electricity came through. Ideia groaned in pain as the electricity coursed through her... but the pain Blake should have been feeling should have been much worse.

Moarne gave a dark smirk. "You have now allowed me to press the offensive. A grave mistake." Moarne leapt into the air, and thousands of Flares converged behind him. Moarne's nine tails were set ablaze with powerful blue flames, and the Flares circles around the area like dancing, deadly lights. "Hellblaze Blue!" Moarne shouted, throwing his hands forwards as he blasted forwards a large column of fire towards Amriel, covering the vicinity.

Last edited:
Steven snapped his fingers, which caused his attack to instantly disappear.

"You're not as weak as you look," Steven told the hybrid, "A major difference between us is that you are able to utilize both angelic and demonic powers, but do you really think that can stop me. Aren't you forgetting something?....you're not the only hybrid." Steven's hellfire then erupted once more. "My human side is weak all on it's own, not ever being able to fend for itself, easily influenced, but infused with the blood of a demon and THERE'S NO TELLING WHERE MY POWER MAY LEAVE ME! I'm learning to tap into this power more and more, and it'll only be a matter of time when I surpass the strength of even my father!"

Steven then started laughing maniacally into the air, leaving him wide open for any kind of attack.

Last edited:
Eremiel had observed the fight since it began, and to say he had been infuriated would have undersold it. An angel, protecting demonic filth like that kitsune was a true insult to everything he had been fighting for. Eremiel wanted nothing more than to fly down there and drive Amriel's head into the pavement for doing something so reckless and foolhardy.

However, Eremiel had yet to let his personal anger & frustration consume him. He knew a fight with Amriel now would only create issues. He'd leave the kitsune to her fate and assist his angelic ally. Eremeil turned to Raphael.

"We'll help them out for now. And kill as many of those demonic filth as possible. Though I won't help that thing." Eremeil clarified to Raphael, as he gestured to Naomi when he said "thing" before he flew down to Amriel just in time to see several a large column of fire that covered the vicinity.

Eremiel dashed over to Amriel and quickly summoned angelic energy before a column of light surrounded both Amriel and Eremiel which shielded them from the blue flames.

"DIVINE DEFENSE!"

Soon enough, the fire and pillar faded as Eremiel stood between Amriel and the two demons as he formed a light bow with multiple arrows; Eremiel cast a disapproving glance at Amriel.

"We'll talk about your actions when this is over." Eremiel said before he fired multiple light arrows at both Moarne & Marilbus; aiming to strike through Moarne's tails and Marilbus' serpent tail on top of ones aimed for the head and chest.

------------
Dan overheard Elizabeth's question that concerned what he wanted to do with himself should he live to the end of this. The fact that whether he would or not live to such a possibility was reduced to a "maybe" had been discouraging to Dan, though he focused on the question as he frowned.

"Not sure, I got laid off recently at a grocery bagger. Not sure what I am gonna do with myself." Dan admitted, before in the distant he heard the sounds and saw the flashes of what appeared to be a fierce battle. One that caused his mark to shine which caused Dan to frown.

That...can't be good.

Marilbus saw another angel coming, and could feel the presence of another following behind. Raphael nodded as Eremiel took flight towards the fight and Raphael was a ways away, keeping his distance until he found it necessary to fly in. Marilbus just sighed as she saw the hybrid from a ways and shook her head. Now there was a demonic and angelic hybrid... How cute...

Seeing that she was outmatched, she huffed and slithered her tail quickly away from the light arrows. Looking over to Blake, she made mental instructions for him to leave the battlefield, since it is not necessary to keep fighting for this long.

Blake smirked and the electricity coated around him and through him, and then he let it all out in a huge blast. Lightning arced out of his body as a huge wave of lightning shot forth from him, hoping to get Ideia away from him. Hearing the instruction and feeling his symbol burn a bit, he nodded and hopped away from the battlefield. Now was the time to run. Marilbus gave a goodbye kiss and waved at the others before teleporting to Blake, picking him up, and then teleporting away in black mist.

Raphael saw them leave and didn't want to keep fighting them. Glad they left. Now, they just had Naomi, Moarne, Steven, and this Ezequiel to deal with, as well as a strange human named Shard. Interesting.

He pulled out his bo-staff and hit it on the ground, releasing a large light wave across anything touching the ground. If it hit anyone, it could calm them down enough to not see the need to fight or run and will force them to take a standstill in fighting. Although, it might not work with Steven, but it may work to dissuade the others enough to stop.

Last edited:
Before Eremiel's arrows could even hit Moarne, as Marilbus had already escaped she wouldn't be hit by them, a wall of black hellfire erupted from the earth and consumed the arrows. A portal then appeared before the hellfire, and out of it came the one and only General Pride.

"Eremiel, it is so nice to meet you again," Ronove said nonchalantly and posh, "When was the last time we fought? Not that it matters in our current circumstances, but I thought we could have some idle chit-chat before you start on your demon-hating rampage. Honestly, you could loosen up a bit, like me. I personally don't have anything against angels, most of them catch my actually." Ronove then chuckled, as he casually erupted in hellfire ready for battle.

Steven noticed everything go around him, and how Maril and Blake had escaped. How pathetic! They escaped as soon as the battle just started! Whatever! I bet Moarne, father and I can easily take these fuckers on!

Steven then noticed a light wave come out of his staff, and he readied himself just in case it was an attack released by the angel. The wave phased through Steven, and he then just stood there. Just as Raphael predicted, his calming wave had no effect on Steven. His wrath was too much that it couldn't be swayed by conventional needs.

"What the hell was that attack!?" Steven exclaimed devilishly, "I didn't even feel a thing! All of you are just annoying bugs that pester me! I'll show you all HELL REINCARNATE!" Steven then erupted once more. It seemed that calming wave had the opposite effect as he was even angrier than before.

Ezequiel groaned. "Great. As if we needed Eremiel here. He's just the type of person to get the OTHER Sin-level demon in the vicinity acting up. Naomi and Shard, yes? I will cover you. Escape to below, quickly. I will hold off this one. Amriel and Ideia should be able to protect you until you reach some sort of holy stronghold."
"H-holy...?" Naomi began to feel weak in the knees. "Um, ah'm half demon. Maybe puttin' me in a holy room isn't such a good idea..."
Ezequiel noticed the wave of light passing through them, and saw both people beginning to calm. He quickly let out a burst of his own demonic aura, causing them to both snap back to attention. "You have to get there."
"Right! Let's go!" Shard grabbed Naomi's hand and started pulling her down towards a ladder going to the ground.

Moarne smirked. "Nice of you to stop in, General Pride. Mind dealing with this asshole for me?" Moarne asked before dashing in the direction of the ladder where Shard and Naomi were dismounting... when Ideia appeared in front of her.
"I lost one. Not losing this one!" she said, water cascading towards Moarne. The demon flared a fiery aura around himself, and the water sizzled and evaporated.
"I don't have time for this. Ronove! If we get any more of these guys coming, we'll have to pull a strategic retreat." Moarne shouted back to his fellow demon. "Maybe leaving your son if he doesn't stop his bloodlust. Marilbus and Blake had the right idea, but I'm still gonna try to grab my sis before we pull out."

"W-well, we know where the fighting is! Let's keep away from there." Coral said, running out. She saw someone writhing on the ground. "Hey! Are you hurt?" she asked, concerned.
"Agh! A piece of the tower... hit me in the foot when it burst." the woman groaned. She went back a bit, showing her injured foot.
"Any one of you able to use some sort of healing magic?" Coral asked.

Eremiel scowled at the arrival of the literal sinful demon as he quickly shifted his focus to said demon as he prepared a pair of light swords as he kept his focus and killing intent on the newcomer.

"I'm not in much mood to discuss anything, I will say that last time we met you caught an unfortunate stroke of good fortune. None the less, I'll correct this here and now." Eremiel replied, a bit more serious and less "chatty" then Ronove as a radiant glow shinned from him. With that, Eremiel charged forward at high speeds and aimed to deliver a cross slash to the Sin general.

Ronove heard Moarne, and said, "You just deal with that sister of yours. Her head takes top priority. I won't retreat unless told to do so by Lord Lucifer. And my son's "bloodlust" is exactly what we need in a soldier of Hell, if you don't agree then I don't know if you're worthy of calling yourself loyal to Hell or Lord Lucifer. If anymore angels arrive I can easily take care of them, the general of Diligence, however, might be quite tricky to fend off. Speaking of which...."

Ronove then jumped over Eremiel, completely dodging his attack. Ronove then landed to turn back to Eremiel, and brushed himself off.

Ronove then chuckled, and said, "You haven't changed a bit, Eremiel! You always think that you're in the right just because your lord Jehova, or I guess I should say Gabriel as of now, "admires" your work! But is anything you're doing really right? All I see is senseless genocide, which is what I thought your lord despises. After all, the sixth out of ten commandments says "Thou shall not kill." Though, I'm not one to speak. After all, I've murdered countless souls. But you might say you're the..What was it called? Oh, yes! "Necessary Evil.'" Ronove then started laughing hystirically. "All of you crack me up! I'll never be able to get any of you, but I guess you could say the same thing to me."

Ronove then charged up six spears made of hellfire, and fired them all at Eremiel, each being aimed in a completely different location.

Steven then noticed everything around him. If Moarne listened to his father and starts chasing Naomi and Shard, then he shouldn't need to worry about them and he can focus all of his attention on the bastard right in front of him. Sure, he failed his mission of killing Naomi, but Moarne can easily handle that. There was a much bigger picture in front of him. If he was able to kill someone who had both demonic and angelic powers, then that would mean much more than killing a mere human.

"You might've been able to intimidate those fuckers, but I'm a completely different story!" Steven exclaimed, "I see that little barrier of yours is quite strong, definitely not what I expected." Steven then raised his hands to reveal they were no longer human, but instead they were black and instead of fingernails there were razor sharp claws. "But I've been holding back as of now. This power is new to me, it just came to me when I felt nothing but the rage of not being able to catch my prey! But, that isn't the point. The point is, this battle isn't over!"

Steven, engulfed in hellflames and electricty, then charged at Ezequil ready to unleash a powerful attack, but then a snap of a finger could be heard. A portal then appeared in front of Steven, and before Steven could react he fell into it. All that could be heard was a demonic shout coming from the highschooler. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" The portal then closed in on itself.

The portal was made by Ronove, and he seemed to be pleased. You've had enough fun, boy. Now it's time for me to get a shot in this!

The portal then re-opened wherever Marilbus and Blake were at, and Steven fell out of it. He then looked around frantically to see that he wasn't anywhere near the battlefield. This only made Steven more furious, as he then screamed furiously for a good ten seconds before, he fell unto the floor unconscious. It seemed like Raphael's wave actually did work, just took time for it to kick in for Steven.

Raphael saw quite an ordeal happen before him. He looked over at Ezequiel and shuddered a bit. That thing was emitting so much power... Such an abomination to the world, and it was helping the demons escape. He decided to go for easier prey as he pulled out his holy halberd and swung it down onto the shoulder of Ronove from behind, hoping he won't turn around to see him attack.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Blake had fallen asleep in Marilbus' hold as Steven appeared and screamed before collapsing. Clicking her tongue to the roof of her mouth, she picked up the boy and teleported back to Steven's home. She laid Steven on his bed and then Blake on the couch before returning to her succubus form. She now stretched and healed herself a bit before walked over to the kitchen to grab a bite to eat. She doesn't have to eat, but she felt like it. Besides, she loved the sweet taste of cake. Seeing that there were ingredients for cake, she decided to bake one. Saying that it was for everyone would be a lie, but she was happy to share some of the cake with her humans and Ronove. Plus, it might help Steven calm down a bit.

Eremiel glanced around him as he saw six hellfire spears targeted at him as they came from seemingly all directions. Eremiel knew he'd never be able to dodge all of them, so his angelic weaponry disappeared as light began to form a sphere around him that quickly covered him within a protective shield as the spears slammed into the sphere; and in spite of the pressure applied the sphere held strong and soon enough began to expand which pushed the hellfire spears harmlessly away as soon the protective barrier faded and Eremiel's cold glare was directed solely on Ronove.

"Don't try and place moral equivalency with our actions. The laws of those sacred commandments do not apply to beasts of demonic origin such as yourself. I do what I do to ensure your kind can never bring to ruin the land made in the creator's image." Eremiel explained as he began to charge up a tremendous amount of light energy. as a giant arrow & bow were formed and Eremiel pulled it back while he built up more and more power. It seemed he intended to finish the demon with one blow as the sheer force of the attack sent wind blowing in all directions around him.

Though as Eremiel charged, he took note of Raphael's actions as he seemed to try and strike Ronove from behind. Eremiel hoped his finishing attack as he prepared to fire would offer just enough of a distraction for Raphael to strike Ronove which would open him up for the move he counted on sending this demonic filth to hell.

Naomi and Shard ran forwards, talking between themselves.
"So where do we go? Obviously not the house, they'd find us there."
"Mebbe Da's place? Only thing is, ah got no clue where he lives..."
"Do the angels have a stronghold?"
"Ya kiddin'?! That Eremiel guy would kill me in mah sleep!"
Ideia suddenly appeared behind them, and the two stopped. Ideia huffed, clutching his side. "I'll take the half-demon again, he's easier to deal with..."
Moarne walked forwards, slowly and intimidatingly. "Hello again, sister."
"Moarne." Naomi snarled, her tails whipping into action. "What the hell 'r ya doin' here anyways? Is this all just to get me?"
"Of course." Moarne chuckled. "You're an idiot, but you're still a risk. I tried to get rid of you by sending you here, but you just had to go and befriend a human. It's gonna break Surtur's heart, but well... orders are orders."
"So then you'd be killing Shard too." Naomi's eyes burned.
"Of course." Moarne smiled. "I can't exactly let him live, now can I?"
"Ah'm not gonna let that happen." Naomi replied, her tails standing straight up and lighting with fire.
"Oh, sister... you don't get a choice in the matter if you're dead." Moarne replied, doing the same.
The two half-kitsune flipped back, charging a fireball in their hands and launching forwards a massive stream of flame powered by their tails. Blue fire collided with red, searing the entire area around them. Shard took cover behind a trash can as the embers licked the surroundings. The blasts continued for several seconds, and Naomi screamed out in pressure. Shard noticed Naomi was getting pushed back - she was faltering. Moarne's blast was stronger, even if he had used more energy. If only he had his sword...! Shard stopped. He noticed what was right next to him.
The burnt hilt of his sword he had tossed away after it was burned apart by Steven.
If you don't have a sword, a dagger should work just fine... Shard thought. Running forwards, he grabbed the sword. "NAOMI! CLEAR THE LEFT!" he shouted.
Naomi did so on instinct, not knowing what was happening.
Shard ran forwards, holding his right arm in front of his face to block the embers. He was seared partially by the blue flames, but dashed through to the other side. Moarne hadn't noticed him... and that was exactly what Shard needed. Shard yelled as he thrust the charred end of the sword into Moarne's back. Moarne gasped and growled in pain... but that was enough to cancel out his attack. Shard quickly ran for cover as Naomi's blast consumed her brother.
Moarne yelled as he was flown back, charred and burnt. He crashed into a wall, gasping. He held a hand up to his stomach, melting what was left of the sword. By the time he got out of the wall and landed on his feet, Naomi and Shard were already gone.

Underneath the feet of the demons, Naomi writhed in pain as she and Shard were hidden in a bubble of water. Ideia looked at them from inside. "That was stupid, dangerous and life-threatening." she scolded to Shard.
"He would have won the fire-beam-struggle-whatever-you-want-to-call-that unless I came in." Shard replied. "I saved her."
"Yes you did. Somehow." Ideia sighed. "But now you've got the most dangerous demon in hell, save the Seven Sins and Lucifer himself, coming for your head. Is that better than letting someone you only just met die?"
"Weren't you tryin' ta save me?" Naomi asked.
"Yes." Shard replied. "Yes it is."
"...you're a rare person." Ideia's eyes opened wide at the answer. "My name's Ideia, by the way. I'm what you could call one of the representations of the Seven Heavenly Virtues. Specifically, kindness."
"Ah. That's why this bubble ain't makin' me feel so good..."
"It counters your demonic aura with my holy aura. The two together makes us neutral, so we shouldn't be able to be sensed. We are moving, though. Moarne won't be able to find us."

Ronove chuckled, and said, "Eremiel, you're just such a treat aren't you? I haven't even done anything bad when I got unto this planet, and you still attack me. All of the murder that has happened in this town is all thanks to my son, which I must say brings a tear unto my eye. Though, I must say, you're attacks have really been quite boring. Especially that from your partner, Raphael..."

Ronove then raised one of his hands into the air, which then created a barrier of hellfire and stopped Raphael's halberd in it's place.

Ronove then yawned, and said, "If you're going to pull of surprise attacks, my dear Raphael, then you need to learn it from the actual creatures that use those types of attacks...demons." Ronove then merely snapped his fingers and multiple halberds of hellfire then appeared behind Raphael and were shot at him at incredible speeds.

Ronove had been keeping track of Moarne and the other two, and noticed that the predator let his prey escape. Honestly, that fool was never much good for a fight. Unlike me, obviously. But since he failed his mission, I guess it's time for me to retreat.

"Eremiel!" Ronove exclaimed, "I can sense that your firing up a powerful attack! I will not move from my spot or commence any kind of attack! Come! Attack me with your full power!!! I, the demon of Pride, can easily take the full blast because of my incredible strength!" Ronove then started laughing maniacally.

-------------------------------------

Meanwhile, back in Steven's house, Steven had jus woken up from his rage enduced coma.

Steven then looked at his hand, and it had return to it's original state. He then started moving his fingers, as they felt unnatural to him for some reason. Steven didn't feel the rage he had before, but he did have a major headache.

Steven shook his head, and headed downstairs. He noticed the "erection boy" was asleep on his couch, and that Maril had been...baking a cake? Steven didn't even know he had ingredients to bake a cake. Ever since Maril arrived, sweets had just been arriving at his house. Not that he really cared.

"So, the lust demon enjoys baking a cake?" Steven asked in joking manner.

Raphael knew his mistake and braced for it. He wasn't able to dodge fast enough anyways, as multiple halberds pierced right through his back. He stared out in space for a few seconds before falling limply to the ground. He could feel his body withering away, as light enveloped his entire body. After a few moments of bright blinding light... He was gone. Swallowed and taken away to purgatory to live out the rest of his eternal life.

In response, Elizabeth felt something burn her and it was her mark. For some reason, she felt like something was missing. That was when the mark disappeared. Did that mean... Something happened to Raphael? She held to it and looked over at Dan. She mumbled something a little incomprehensible, but the words she did say clearly were "Raphael... bad happened... Too much". With that, she ran back home, and found herself in the comfort of her room, trying to drown herself in her interests and ignore anything and everything about the war.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marilbus smiled at Steven and chuckled when she snapped her fingers and pulled the cake out of the oven, using magic to speed up the process. "Every now and then. Helps to give people... A bit of comfort... A little too much comfort though, and they'll start sleeping. Also, if you were wondering about items appearing at your house, I tend to bring snacks with me wherever I go. Plus, they also boost your lust."

Chuckling a bit, Marilbus set the cake down until she got a powerful summon from her domain in hell. She swore under her breath and left with a dark portal swallowing her and away from the area. She then flew towards her domain to stop the dispute. When she arrived, she found out it may take awhile to resolve this, as it was becoming a bigger problem than she liked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Blake was chilling in the living room, but felt something grow in him and his mark burned. Marilbus' exercise of her power in hell was starting to cause Blake a few problems. He didn't know how to control this much power. It was consuming him. He held his head as it pounded with power, and he groaned in pain. Something happened to him and he became cloaked a dark fog, and he stood up straight. The pain didn't hurt him anymore, but he felt pleasure instead. Smirking, he walked over to take a piece of cake, ate it whole and then walked out of the house. Something was forcing him to leave, and he didn't know why. But he wanted to exercise his powers, too. He jumped away and left the area, pillaging some small settlement in some foreign country.

If there had been one thing that Eremiel was thankful for, it was that Ronove was arrogant to a fault. Whether he tried to see if Eremiel was bluffing or not was irrelevant as Eremiel charged his power as the light arrow expanded and began to release a violent wind pressure around him. The light arrow grew in size and power as Eremiel kept his cold gazed locked on Ronove; Raphael's death of little consequence to him at the present moment as soon he knew it was ready.

"Final Judgement: Celestial Arrow!"

Eremiel then pulled back as the powerful arrow shot from his light bow like a rocket towards Ronove as the high speed projectile of pure power aimed to drive itself through Ronove as Eremiel wanted to smite this demonic filth with one clean shot.

----------
Dan had been perplexed when Elizabeth just...left on him, though that only caused worry to surface as he knew something was wrong. So Dan moved to the site of the battle as before long he showed up as both Demons & Angels did battle. With Raphael appearing to have been a causality as he arrived just as his body faded which horrified Dan though it only made his mark glow brighter as he placed his hand over it.

This is insane! What the hell am I supposed to do!?

As soon as Eremiel's attack was casted towards Ronove, the devil casted a smirk as he snapped his fingers which caused a gigantic portal to appear before him. The light bow that rocketed toward Ronove was launched straight into the portal, which led it to somewhere in Antarctica.

Ronove then laughed once again, but this time more posh instead of maniacal. "I can't believe you actually fell for that, Eremiel!" Ronove exclaimed, "Do you honestly think I would actually let you attack me! Throwing yourself at attacks isn't being prideful, it's being completely imbecilic! This just proves how stupid you angels are! Killing you is just too easy, maybe easier than your little friend. I didn't even intend on killing him, but I guess I don't know how to hold back."

A portal then appeared underneath Ronove.

"But, I must say my farewells, dear compatriot," Ronove said as he was sinking into the portal, "While I did have my fair share of fun, we must part ways, for now. Till' I see you again, Eremiel." Ronove was gone, and all the Heaven Alignment were then left alone on the battlefield with the pair Naomi and Shard.

--------------------------------------

Steven was left alone in house, as Marilbus and Blake aburptly left. Blake seemed to be out of control after leaving his house. Steven had no idea why, but he felt as though Blake was an even bigger nuisance than before and wanted to put an abrupt end to him. But he immediately stopped when his father appeared before him from a portal.

"So, Marilbus and her human have left?" Ronove said, completely out of nowhere, "Oh, well. We'll manage the war without them, we must after all."

Steven being confused, asked, "How the hell did you know about that?"

Ronove looked back at his son, and replied, "Simple, I've been watching you the whole time." He then showed his son the palm of his hand, which revealed an eye on it. That completely freaked Steven out, even if he didn't want to admit. "Shocked, aren't you?" Ronove asked.

"N-no! What!?" Steven exclaimed stammered. Ronove chuckled and then explained, "The Soul's Window. A spell used to see anything another being can see and even their emotions and thoughts, but in exchange for the taste of blood coming from the other being. Since we share the same blood, it didn't count for you, so don't worry about it. I've been scrying on you since you left out on your mission. I'm impressed in the progress you've made so far in your powers. You're a quick learner, just like me." Ronove then chuckled as he praised his own ego.

Steven had no idea what to think, his father had been spying on him the whole time!? Did his father think he wasn't going to be able to complete the mission!? He'll just show him! He'll get even stronger than before! Steven's rage made his eyes go completely black, when suddenly his father interrupted his train of thought.

"Well, since we seem to be running out of allies, I think it's about time we call in new ones," Ronove said. Ronove then opened up a portal, and then spoke into it, "Hello, Ornias. Long time no see."
@Nebulix

Last edited:
Eremiel cursed when the portal appeared and sucked away his arrow as the demonic sin taunted him before he departed. Eremiel had clearly let his frustration and emotions over Amriel's involvement with that demon girl get to him which caused him to make am amateur mistake.

Eremiel removed his light weapons as he glided over to Amriel; all the while he gave a glare to his angelic ally as Dan watched with a nervous expression on his face as he figured Eremiel being angry could only have led to bad thing.

"What was the meaning of this!? Why would you aid a demon? Now Raphael is dead fighting for the life of that trash! I ask that you give me an explanation for such a foolish action." Eremiel said, with a bitter tone as Dan considered saying something but given that Eremiel seemed frustrated over all that had happened he felt it was best the two of them try to work it out.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Amriel expected this reaction from Eremiel. Of all angels, Eremiel was the most insistent on dealing with demons regardless of circumstance so her coming to the aid of one had been bound to get some backlash. Amriel had to frown at the mention of what happened to Raphael, that was unfortunate and something she never wanted to happen. But regardless the angel took a deep breath before she looked Eremiel in the eye and gazed her fellow angel with a firm expression.

“I did what was right. People was being hunted down by angels, regardless of their backgrounds I did what I felt I had to do. I don’t expect you to sympathize with my position but if I had to do it again I would in a heartbeat.” Amriel admitted with no hesitation to her voice. Doing something like that was in her nature; it was what she felt the purpose of angels were and it did not matter to her who the person in need of help was. She was going to provide the needed aid.

A small puddle of water was next to Amriel, with a trail leading down to the sewers.

Down in the sewers, Ideia listened closely. "We're waiting here until I'm sure it's safe to go up." Ideia replied. "Amriel's talking with Eremiel now."
"Y-ya mean there's two of 'em above us?!" Naomi shouted, her face pale.
"Is Eremiel the one with the light-bow-whatever it is?"
"Yes."
"...shit."

Ezequiel walked over to the two angels, looking at Amriel. "That's the exact same logic I used." he said, glaring towards Eremiel. "In case you didn't notice, Ezequiel, the kitsunes are both half-humans. I've studied my father's culture enough to know that no full-blood kitsune can take a half-and-half form like that."