• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Revolutions End

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Aiden glanced over at Coral as Ideia entered the fountain and Aiden took notice of Coral as she mouthed the words "help me" which only caused Aiden to shrug as if she told her "what am I supposed to do?"

Aiden's stomach then growled. Seems the girl had not eaten yet today, as she glanced up at Amriel who seemed to understand what the girl wanted as she turned to Raphael.

"Do you have any food around here, I think we could all use a good meal. I know one at least." Amriel said with a wink to Aiden who had refrained from making a comment as she gazed on the fountain and water-beings that had been confirmed as newfound allies.

Steven didn't respond to Naomi, all he did was send a fury of fireballs directed towards her. He only had one thing on his mind, to kill her and prove himself to everyone and that he isn't just some child like Moarne said. It didn't help that Naomi resembled Moarne slightly, which just pissed Steven off even more.

Then push-comes-to-shove, and Blake came from what seemed like out of nowhere, and aimed to attack Naomi. This irked Steven, and he shot a fireball at Blake, not powerful enough to hurt, but just to shove him out of the way.

"What do you think you're doing!?" Steven exclaimed, "She's my kill! I will only need your help when I'm dead!"

Blake heard what Steven had said and felt heat approaching his back, but flipped his body around, absorbing the flame in his own flaming leg and was heading straight toward Naomi, the flame on his leg now getting stronger. He didn't care at all. He didn't care if the guy was angry or not. He didn't care that Steven might kill him. He only cared that Naomi was gone. If Steven couldn't become a team player, then he doesn't deserve to fight her. The sadism of wanting Steven to suffer his pride being broken began to unearth and Blake's eyes began to glow with a menacing red. His smirk became a sneer and his eyes looked crazy. He was going to see everyone here suffer and it would be splendid. Because of this growing urge in his pants, his body began to burst in hellfire. Sapping hellfire. Gifted from Lust's own affair with Pride, his power: Lust's Pride, came into effect. His body was cloaked in burning hellfire, and the flames were constantly finding some source of health and power to give to Blake, like they were sapping sentient flames of some kind.

He needed this. If he could badly damage Naomi, then it'd be all good. He didn't care if he couldn't kill her, he just cared about fueling his own power.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Raphael thought for a moment about food and shrugged with a nervous look on his face. "Well uh... There really isn't much here. I can go grocery shopping and get food though. I think one of us should go get take-out for the time being, since there really isn't any food here."

Hearing this, Elizabeth gave Raph a dumbfounded look. Really? She'd think that the magic would've kept the food from spoiling, right? She sighed, and offered to help grocery shopping, since she was completely irritated that Raph didn't do it beforehand. She was also going to help get take-out and asked who was with her.

Last edited:
Steven's fury only grew, as his eyes lost the color it previously had and became a blood red. What was Blake doing ignoring his orders!? He'll show him! Steven won't allow anyone to shatter his pride! It's the only thing protecting him from going back to the way he use to be! A swabbling dolt who didn't fight for himself, never wanting to protect himself because he didn't want to cause any more trouble! Well not anymore! Steven won't allow anyone to treat him like garbage ever again!

Steven then began to be covered in his own hellfire, black and with such intense heat, the road started melting. His hellfire shot directly towards the sky, causing a spectacle for anyone around the area they were in.

Pride's Wrath. A power to only ever be awaken by Steven, such as Lust's Pride has only been done by Blake.

Steven then, with one hand, shot a gigantic blast of hellfire directly towards Naomi, which was meant to engulf her.

Naomi shrieked as the two began to fight. She was hit by Blake's powerful kick, which sent her stumbling into the street - and out of the range of Steven's blast. Naomi slowly got to her feet. "Whut the hell...?"
That was when Moarne gripped her neck from behind and started lifting her into the air. "Hello, sister dearest." he said with a deep chuckle.
"F-fuck off!" Naomi gasped out, summoning a fist of fire and grabbing Moarne's hand. Moarne released his grip for a second, and Naomi broke into a sprint. Moarne's here?! And he's got backup?! Why do they want to kill me?! If I want to survive... lesser of two evils, I guess. Naomi said. She ran past a bunch of people walking, and Moarne quickly pursued her.
"Boner Boy! Let's move!" Moarne ordered, using a burst of fire to blast himself to the rooftops.

"I'll help with that. Least I can do." Dan offered as he wanted to contribute to the grocery shopping and getting takeout, while Eremiel had let out a sigh before he faced Raphael with an annoyed look.

"You couldn't even be bothered to prep some fresh food for the location? A rather sloppy oversight Raphael." Eremiel said to Raphael as he critiqued his lack of preparation to either have food or properly keep the food here fresh. With that though Dan walked next to Elizabeth as he had been ready to go.

Last edited:
Steven was triggered when he saw Moarne come. Who does he think he is!? He completely ignored Steven! Steven wanted to break his stupid face in two!

Steven then started chasing Naomi, and the people who Naomi ran past by were then met with dimise, as Steven grabbed one of their heads and completely burned him alive, to a well crisp. He then shot a blast of fire at everyone else, leaving them to die.

Steven had only one goal in his mind, to kill Naomi and prove himself. Who cares if other people die in the process? He will get what he wants!

After seeing Naomi run off, Blake didn't hesitate to follow pursuit. His legs were covered in a dark mist as he launched himself over the heads of people that Steven went to kill anyway. Now that he did that, it'd take a bit for him to catch up. He leaped a few times before getting so close to Naomi, it would only be a pounce away to nab her. He focused on his hand and imagined a whip to appear. In seconds, a whip made out of his sapping flame appeared in his hands and he whipped at Naomi. If it hit, it would wrap around one of her limbs and he'll have a chance of pulling her back to him. Lust's Pride was beginning to fade though, but it would still sap some strength and life before it completely disappeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raph gave Eremiel an equally deadpan look as the angel began to critique him of his life decision to not bother with this place. Raphael decided to give a reason as to why he didn't, which would make some sense, as he wasn't as skilled five years ago with his powers. "Hey, this was a long time ago. I didn't have the angelic power to keep food fresh or to set up a ward to keep people away, so nobody would steal my stuff. I'm still quite new to this whole thing. Back there, with the battle by the cafe, that was the first time I ever used Prayer of Consecration and some other prayer. I never had the powers to do anything until just last year, and I honestly forgot about this place to even stock up. Now that you are done being a critic and not thinking of any other reason besides me being inept, I'm going to fly around a bit to see how deserted this place is and if I can make everything safer here by use of wards I haven't used at all."

With that, Raph left the basement, clearly irritated, but that was erased as he had a job to do. He left the house and was cloaked in a bright light as he flew up above the deserted neighborhood to see if he could find any humans living in these slums and if a ward of this size from him could even be possible.

Meanwhile, Elizabeth just sighed as the two argued and pinched the bridge of her nose. She then looked up at Eremiel and asked him with a slightly annoyed face herself. "Why do you two keep fighting? It seems like he has changed from his ways and you don't seem inclined to acknowledge that and move on from your opinion of him. How could you truly be an angel if you can't have the compassion to even listen to one of your own?" This was gutsy for her to be arguing with an angel, but she knew that if Eremiel tried to do anything, Raphael would save her. Or something like that. She nodded towards Dan, thanking him for offering to help, and stood by as she waited for Eremiel's answer.

Last edited:
Naomi gasped, and the whip went straight towards her... missing, hitting a random civilian instead. Naomi let out a breath in relief and gathered some of her energy before launching herself into the air. She grabbed a windowsill and threw herself up to a rooftop. She dashed towards a nearby water tower.
Moarne growled. "What the hell is she doing?!" he asked, running on the section of roof across from her. "Boner boy! Get up here! Now!"
Naomi heard this, and picked up the pace. She wasn't as fast as Moarne, but she was still about three times as fast as a normal human. She cart-wheeled onto the water tower, climbing up to the top. This is a bad idea... she thought to herself before she activated her hidden power. Naomi's tails caught alight with orange fire, and she yelled loudly as she shot it all skywards. "HEY! ANGEL BASTARD! REMEMBER ME?! I'M OVER HEAR! YOO HOO! COME AND GET ME!" Naomi shouted.
Moarne froze. He now knew EXACTLY what she was doing. "Shit shit shit KILL HER NOW!" Moarne ordered, leaping towards the water tower.

"This is simply angel banter, honey." Ideia said, tapping Elizabeth on the shoulder... and not leaving a wet patch on her clothes. "It's like how human friends argue. It's nothing mu-"
That was when a massive blast of fire went into the air. Coral ran upstairs, no longer caring about the freaky things. "What was that?!" she exclaimed.
Ideia looked at Eremiel. "You wouldn't know about that, would you?"

While Moarne and Blake were chasing after Naomi, they failed to put their attention to Steven, who, instead of chasing Naomi in a straight forward path like Moarne and Blake were doing, used the objects of the area to hide in and keep himself hidden while at the same time chasing the kitsune.

This worked out well perfectly for Steven, as he was hiding on the other side of the water tower, ready to attack the traitorous demon. With her being distracted from and worrying about Moarne and Blake, she should fail to notice Steven's presence.

Naomi then started shouting for the attention of an angel. That bitch! She would even work with an angel! No wonder Satan has it out for her! She's despicable!

Steven would then leap out of his hiding spot, and, as quickly as he could, transformed his hellfire into claws and aim for Naomi's legs, hoping to pin her down to the water tower.

Dan had a naturally worried look with Elizabeth began to verbally critique Eremiel right to the angel's face. That was gutsy, there had been no denying that, but Dan also felt it was stupid given what he had seen Eremiel do during his battle with Naomi and Shard.

Eremiel to his own credit simply raised an eyebrow at Elizabeth. Such tongue this mortal had a shape tongue; which was admirable in the sense she would be able to better prepare herself for demons but bad in that it could lead to too much internal squabbles. None the less the angel let out a sigh before he faced Elizabeth.

"People rarely change their nature. It's the reason demons already desire to cause Armageddon and we angels combat against that. If Raphael has changed and improved himself, if and when I see sufficient evident of that then I will give him the credit he is do. Though don't think much of it, I still trust him on the battlefield which is what matters." Eremiel replied simply as that as Dan frowned on Eremiel's idea that people rarely change who they are. Seemed a bit too cute and dry for his taste, but given Eremiel's experience he had over him perhaps Eremiel had a better ground to speak on the matter. Even if it didn't feel right...

Eremiel then overheard the commentary from Coral and then sensed the presence of demonic energy that had resulted in the fireball as Ideia asked him what is was. Though Eremiel did not need much time to work out a guess.

Demons.

"Seems we have demonic activity." Eremiel explained simply as he made preparations for what he perceived the battle ahead while Dan looked on in worry.

Last edited:
Blake sighed as he sapped the life out of a random bystander. Whoops, but the added health and strength was good. Too bad he couldn't use Lust's Pride again. He jumped into the water tower as Naomi just created a large flamethrower in the sky. He quickly used his whip to whip her neck, hoping it would grab on, so he could choke her. He would go for the legs, but saw that Steven was doing that already.

Meanwhile, there was nobody in the broken down neighborhood that Raph could see, but he saw a large blast of fire into the sky. It was definitely demonic in nature. He created a ball of light to appear next to Liz, which caused her to bite back her retort towards Eremiel as she listened. The ball spoke with the disembodied voice of Raph: "There is a demonic disturbance at the water tower. All Angelic humans, stay inside this house. This house will protect you from demons. Angels: Assemble at the water tower if you want to fight." With that, the light fizzed out while Raph was already heading to the tower. He revealed his angelic self, his halberd at his hip, his bo-staff across his back, and his gun at his holster. He took out his gun and started to fire holy rays of light at what he guessed was the place of origin of the flamethrower. The light phased through the building, which didn't cause any damage to the building.

Sensing a powerful energy that Blake couldn't describe, he looked over to see a strange flash of light to enter the building. He quickly retracted his whip, and he was sent back by the huge blast the holy gunfire created.

Feeling a powerful angel was going to hurt Blake, Marilbus angrily got up after resting from Lustful Pride time. She angrily told Ronove that an angel was going to hurt their demonics. With that, her wings appeared from her back and she flew out of the open window. She flew high above to see a fireball in the sky over the water tower and an angel coming in and shooting holy rays of light in there. Oh no... She sighed and used her teleportation to teleport to her max distance, and then teleported the rest of the way there. She appeared right beside Raph, who felt her appearance and moved the gun on her. Her superior aerial maneuverability dodged the shot and she transformed into her Marilith form. The large serpentine sprouted from her waist as another pair of arms took the place of her wings. She summoned several weapons in her hands, and whipped the gun right out of Raph's hand.

Angered, Raph used his other hand to grab his halberd on the other side of his hip. He slashed the halberd at her, the powerful ray of light leaving the blade as it hit Marilbus square in the chest. Her whip had disintegrated from the immense power of light, but she wasn't willing to give up. She remade her whip and whipped his ankle, grabbing onto it and pulling him closer. She then used her massive size to coil around him and squeeze the life out of him. Struggling and finding it hard to breathe, he then transformed into something smaller. A large bear that is now extinct. Sensing his quick transformation, she quickly coiled around the bear, but wasn't able to wrap around his mouth in time. Raph bit her hard on her serpentine body, causing her to relax her grip. He then tore through her human body with his claws and teeth.

Deep holy gashes began to form and burn on Maril's body. Completely unable to properly think straight now, she smashed him through the water tower with a single whip of her tail. He transformed back into his angel form after he hit through the wall of the water tower, his body regaining control of his momentum as he stopped short of hitting the other side of the wall. He took out his bo-staff after returning his weapons and teleported his gun to his holster. He extended it with sharper ends and charged at Maril, who wasn't exactly predicting that he'd come out of the hole he had burst through. He stabbed her in the chest and flipped her over his head and down on the ground again, piercing right through her.

In a gasp of pain as the holy bo-staff burned her, she rematerialized one of her lost weapons and slashed at him, a wave of unholy energy hitting Raph square in the chest. Feeling weaker, he let go and was met with a slash of the Persian sword across his cheek. The energy now in his face burned and will create a permanent scar.

Last edited:
As the battle erupted in front of her, Naomi barely avoided Steven's strike before the tower was slammed into. Naomi quickly jumped down towards the street, shouting at the people to run for their lives. Moarne dashed after her... but his sister had played him. Moarne was quickly doused with water from the now-collapsing water tower, and spat out curses in quick succession. Looking at Marilbus, he groaned. Moarne surged his fiery energy to evaporate the water clinging to him - he needed to be able to fight efficiently.

Ideia looked stiffly at Coral. "STAY HERE." she said, flowing outwards. "Eremiel, let's move!" Ideia sensed the demonic presence, moving rapidly to where it was coming from.
Coral shook. "What... what's happening?" she asked.

"Right." Eremiel replied simply enough as had left the area within the blink of an eye. Dan, unsure of what to do, heard the light as it instructed him to stay along with the other "marked" humans.

As Dam left the basement to go view the window of the house, he already saw what appeared to be signs of conflict in the distant water tower. Though the lack of the "normal" mortals being able to see angelic or demonic activity meant it would go mostly unnoticed. Though given Dan could see the action, even if not with the detail he desired, it didn't make him anymore relaxed about it.

-----------
Woosh!

In a flash Eremiel, who had also appeared in his angelic form; wings on display and an energy bow & arrows crafted, let louse multiple light arrows as he aimed to pierce the demon that had attached Raphael. Eremiel offered immediate relief to Raphael as he had his cold gaze directed at Marilbus while he prepared more arrows.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Amriel heard the words of a demonic presence as she already saw both Ideia and Eremiel prepare for battle; the latter having already raced off to the water tower. Amriel turned to Aiden who seemed confused if not worried as she crouched down and placed a hand on Aiden's shoulder as she gave her partner a reassuring smile.

"Stay with the others here and keep each other safe. We'll be back soon, I promise." Amriel said before a glow came over here as she dawned white dress and a pair of flats before a pair of wings appeared out of thing air. Before long she turned to Ideia with a nod.

"Alright, ready when you are.' Amriel said, as she figured they should go together rather than one of them speed off on their own like Eremiel and presumably Raphael had done before.

Being on the ground, Marilbus slithered backwards, avoiding several of the arrows with her serpentine movements, but was hit in the shoulder by one of the holy arrows. Burning and hissing in pain, she pulled the arrow out, causing her hand to burn even more.

Blake had fallen out of the water tower. He flipped in the air and he would've landed on his behind if his tail wasn't out. His tail became rock hard and had bounced Blake to relative safety, acting as some sort of spring to keep him from destroying his pelvis. Rolling on the ground, he got up to see the massive behemoth that was his demon getting beaten by two angels. Oh no... Even though he didn't like her, she was starting to grow on him. He looked over to see Naomi running away. He sighed and the dark mist appeared around his legs. He leaped towards Naomi, landing on a few pedestrian's heads and exploding their bodies as he landed. He kept leaping towards her, trying to catch up before she disappears.

Raphael saw one of the demonic children leave, as well as the kitsune. Damn... He felt bad for mentally cursing, but one of the demons got away. At least he could focus primarily on Marilbus now. He took out his halberd from his sheathe and focused all of his angelic powers into the sword. The sword he grew up with and trained alongside for years. He rushed forward as Maril tried to escape. Seeing the man rushing at her, she looked up at the water tower. In a flash of dark mist, she disappeared and the dark mist appeared on top of the water tower. Raph swung the sword around, knowing she was probably going to be teleporting since he saw the look in her eyes. The momentum of the heavy sword swung him towards her. Lifting it above his head, he slashed down on the unsuspecting demon, cutting off her two left arms. Screaming in pain, she fell from her perch, collapsing on the ground harshly. It was time for them to finish her off. Putting the light energy in his sword, he pointed it up in the sky, with a beam of light coming down from the heavens. He then swung the sword at her, the same beam of light exiting his sword and heading straight to her. Smirking, she immediately transformed into a little silver fox, her left arm still missing. Right before she got hit, she teleported to Steven's house in a cloud of blackness and hid her demonic presence, making it difficult for them to ever find her again. Seeing the dark mist, he slashed the air, causing the beam to dissipate before making too much of a mess. She's gone....

He looked over to see Naomi being chased by a demonic man-frog or something like that. He looked over at Eremiel, wondering if they should follow them. He inquired toward him. "It seems like the demons are trying to kill that kitsune. You think we should take chase and kill them?"

Last edited:
"DON'T YOU RUN AWAY FROM ME! COWARD!" Steven exclaimed from the collapsed water tower. Steven had noticed the angels who appeared, but, thankfully, none of them seemed to have noticed him. With his body being covered in black flames, Steven swiftly moved past the angels, keeping on his regular plan of hiding in the shadows until he found the perfect oppurtunity.

Ronove was going to go out and fight, as he also felt the presence of the angels, but then Marilbus returned to the house, and seemed to be injured, with her left arm being cut off. This wasn't anything of good.

"Marilbus, how many are out there?" Ronove asked, "And who are out there?"

Ronove wanted to know with what kind of power they were dealing with before he leaped into action. He knew his strength far surpassed that of any of the Seven Sins, but if anyone like Gabriel was out there, then Ronove knew he wouldn't stand a chance.

Steven still kept his focus on the prize, Naomi. She was definitely fast, but he wasn't a slowpoke either. Though she was a good distance ahead, it was only a matter of time for Steven to attack. He was hiding, barely making a sound as he moved swiftly through the wind like a wolf.

Marilbus heaved heavily, which sounded kind of high-pitched in her fox form. She had the strength to turn back into her succubus form, her shoulder becoming engulfed in flames and her arm was slowly budding and growing back. She needed to feast on someone... And fast. She looked up to see Ronove, and she relayed to him everything she can tell.

"Blake, Steven, and Moarne are following Naomi away from the water tower. The water tower exploded and there are two angels there. They might pursue the four. One has a halberd and the other has a bow and some arrows. Judging by their looks, the one with the bow and arrows of light has more experience than the one with the halberd, and therefore older. But they are both super strong. I don't think I've seen the new one before, but he attacks with no regard to his safety. Be careful about both of them. They are both ruthless in fighting, especially the one with the halberd. He literally flipped me over his head with his spear-like bo-staff in my Marilith form."

With that, Marilbus teleported back to hell, creating a hellish portal beneath her and sinking into it. She needed to heal. What better way than to see Lucifer himself? She fell into Satan's domain, appearing before him with her arm chopped off. She relayed to him the information she had told Ronove, albeit a little differently.

"Lord Satan. Sorry to interrupt, but...." at that, her body became her Marilith form; her two left arms budding now and trying to heal back up. The domain of hell made it easier to heal faster, but it still was taking its sweet little time.

"The angels are on earth now. I think the two I met have humans, but I can't be too sure. These two are powerful. One must be a general, and the other one is from a specific squadron of angels meant for combating us. Pretty sure you know their names, right? One has a bow and some arrows, and seems like a general of an army of angels. The other one has a halberd, has a pair of vestigial wings underneath his full-grown pair, and is completely ruthless in fighting. I don't think I've seen him before, since he's quite new. Thought I should come down here and tell you that there are angels up there and that Naomi is proving difficult for Moarne and our demonic humans to catch, as well as ask for some healing," she told Satan, not exactly caring who was around at the moment. She needed help to regain her limbs anyway. The only place she could really do that would be here, in hell.... Probably and most likely from Satan himself.

Last edited:
Eremiel watched as the demons made their departure, also taking note that they seemed to be focusing on the kitsune which Eremiel had not been displeased with. A demonic creature being snuffed out only served as a positive to the world. Eremiel quickly turned back to Raphael as he considered their options.

"Much as I'd like to purge those demonic beings, I think it would be wise not to peruse. More than likely they have retreated to their base and taking on the demonic hoard on their own field would be an unwise decision without a proper plan." Eremiel explained to Raphael as he figured they needed to properly organize before they attempted something like that.

-----------
Dan continued to watch from the window of the home, though given the distance between that and the water towel her could not make out the best of details to say the very least. However, Dan did see that whatever Eremiel and Raphael had been fighting seemed to depart which caused him to sigh in relief. Though that relief shattered at the implication of what he had just seen as the full realization came crashing down.

Man, this whole thing is nuts. I am not dreaming am I? I really am stuck in a war now aren't I?

Raphael nodded and used his wings to fly back up to where Eremiel was. Even though he didn't like the guy's attitude, he was very good at strategizing. Something he could at least depend upon him for when they weren't bickering. He thought for a moment before speaking. "Those kids didn't seem to be demons, but they had the aura of powerful demons around them. You think they are demonically marked? Pretty sure the two normal looking kids were marked by something powerful. I wouldn't be surprised if the Seven Deadly Sins themselves have marked them. As for the other two, I feel like they were born like this: half demons. My theory could be backed up by the presence of that powerful demon that came here. Pretty sure she was one of the ones who marked one of the kids. I think she was the Demon of Lust, since I noticed her... Um... Her scandalous attire in all three of her forms, and I heard in my ranks that she could become a giant, silver fox. I thought I saw her transform into that when I was trying to hit her."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elizabeth walked up behind Dan and looked out the same window, watching the fight subside as the demons ran off. She could see the two angels talking to one another. It looked like they weren't bickering this time, which was good. She looked over and saw that look on Dan's face. She sighed and nodded, knowing what he was thinking of. "Yea, I wish it was a dream, too. Can't believe we were the ones to get stuck in this."

Liz sighed and walked over to the door, her purse in hand. "Come on, we should get some food."

She waited for Dan to follow, opening the door for him to go through first, unless he wanted to be a gentleman and allow her to leave first.

Last edited:
Eremiel listened to Raphael's theory about the demons or rather not just demons. If Raphael's theory were true then the Sins themselves were involved and there may be some half-demon hybrids. Something that had disgusted Eremiel as evident by his expression.

"Seems the situation is more serious than I could have anticipated. We do need to regroup and reorganize ourselves. Perhaps we'll have to consider a call to the virtues." Eremiel proposed, as much as he'd rather not escalate things with their involvement if the sins were indeed here on the mortal plain they needed an answer.

----------
Dan had been snapped out of his daze and to a degree appreciated that Liza seemed to share his thoughts though his attention shifted back to the food he promised he'd help her get as he gave a nod and walked out the door. Waiting for Liza to follow.

Naomi kept running, eyes wide. "OH COME THE FUCK ON! I GO TO ALL THE TROUBLE T' GET SOME ANGELS HERE AND THEY DON'T EVEN HELP ME?!"
"That's what you get for trying to consort with the enemy." Moarne said with a smile, dashing in front of Naomi and punching her in the gut. Naomi wretched back as Moarne stood up triumphantly. "What, did you think angels would deign to help a half-breed of their enemy? They're too pure for that."
"Maybe... but humans aren't!" Naomi gave a smile, seeing a glint of light from an alleyway. Naomi broke into a run towards it, but not before dropping several large pillars of red fire to divide her pursuers.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Amriel head the sounds of battle as she flew with Ideia to investigate the water tower, though it appeared that Eremiel and Raphael had chased the demons away. Amriel had been prepared to just go back and check with her fellow angels but her eye caught a curious sight.

The demons seemed to be in pursuit of someone. A kitsune, and it seemed they had less than "pure" intentions for her as the kitsune tried to get away. The kitsune radiated similar demonic energy to the demons themselves, so as a being of purity Amriel was supposed to turn the other cheek to this and let evil deal with evil.

But Amriel was not most angels, and despite knowing what reaction this would draw when found, Amriel began to glide over there. She turned to Ideia who would rightfully be confused.

"I know I'll sound crazy, bit I am going to help that kitsune. I can't sit by and watch anyone get victimized by those demons. If you do not partake I understand, though don't try to stop me." Amriel explained as she began to channel her angelic energy.

Ideia had followed Amriel closely - they had gone together, after all. The water nymph saw the large collection of water on the ground. She began using her powers to gather it together.
That was when she caught Amriel's suggestion. "I understand." Ideia gave a nod. "I think we should help that girl out as well. Do you have a plan? I'll follow your lead."

Coral began thinking, looking out the window to see another burst of fire. "...I can't stand it anymore...!" she proclaimed, suddenly standing up. "I want to go help them, make sure the humans are alright, but...!"

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Amriel had been surprised, but not upset to hear that Ideia was willing to help in this manner as she got over the shock and offered a smile while she formulated a plan.

"Simply, I'll distract that demons while you get the kitsune away from here." Amriel explained simply enough and before Ideia had a chance to add on to that Amriel flew down as she generated a large air sphere around her. Once she got in front of Moarne and other demons she expanded her sphere as the air would aim to push them back to allow the fleeing kitsune to get more distance and for Ideia to get to her.

----------
"Hold on, we were told to remain here." Aiden said to Coral as she knew that going out there would only cause problems. They had to listen to the angels even if Aiden felt the need to do something as well.

"So? The Angels aren't going to be concerned with damage control, right? Someone needs to make sure the people aren't hurt." Coral said, speaking in an unsure voice. Yeah, she didn't want to go against the water creature who was apparently her mother. But at the same time, she pictured herself out there in danger, needing some help...

Ideia nodded, lowering herself into a small rapidly moving puddle and following Amriel.

Moarne gasped as Amriel appeared in front of him, and he was flung full into the air. Moarne grabbed the ground and used his extended claws to grind himself into the pavement, snarling. "More angels?! What the hell?!"
Naomi gave a smile as Ideia appeared in front of her. "Going up?" Ideia asked, creating a water platform under the two of them. Naomi yelped as the nymph lifted them up.

Raphael nodded and looked up to the skies again. The virtues were outnumbered by the sins, as some have died off. Were they planning on granting them the beholder of being a virtue? Probably and probably not. Both seemed like unlikely options, but at least they were all qualified to some degree. He was about to leave when he saw Amriel come by with Ideia. What were they doing? He overheard her say something about... Helping the kitsune. Oh no... He facepalmed and looked over at Eremiel, not so sure if he had heard what she had said. Regardless, he decided to say something about it.

"Uh... Should we let Amriel help the kitsune, or should we just... Try and stop her?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elizabeth smiled and closed the door. It magically locked and she walked alongside Dan, the road was quite dirty and in need of repairs. Potholes were threatening to take Liz's feet and she had to be a graceful little bunny to avoid stepping in one of them. At least no one would expect them to be here. She looked over and asked Dan something, hopefully it would help his mood a little.

"Hey. After all this is done and we are alive by the end of it, what do you think you'll shoot for? As in, what career goal you want to work towards? I want to be a coffee shop owner."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blake had followed Naomi and had gracefully bent his body to avoid the fire pillars and was going to deal a kick to her head when a gush of wind had pushed him away. He looked up to see another angel and some kind of water nymph. What the hell? Could he fight an angel? Maybe he could weaken her. Maybe he could charm Ideia....

It was at this point that he remembered his demonic guardian was the Sin of Lust. He focused on charming Ideia, trying to get her to stop what she was doing and hand over Naomi. He also began to question Amriel, his eyes glowing red as the charm was trying to take into effect on both Ideia and Amriel. He knew Amriel would be difficult to charm, but Ideia....

"Hey, can we go about this peacefully? Let's talk it out, shall we? Wouldn't it benefit you and your team if this kitsune was killed? For all you know, this kitsune could fight against you, break down your ranks. Her manipulative behavior in getting the angels here to stop us would seem like she's trying to weaken all of you with useless fighting. I would suggest giving her to us and we won't bother you. Hopefully we can come to an agreement."

It was like another part of him was talking. This wasn't him! He was more reckless in his behavior. He guessed it was "Ana's" influence on him to take this without damaging anyone.

Last edited:
Ronove nodded to Marilbus before she teleported. Ronove knew exactly what this meant.

The war between Heaven and Hell had truly started now. It was inevitable, but Ronove never expected it to be this soon. Ronove then proceeded to sense out the entire area by a 10 mile radius, he was then able to sense the presence of the demons in chase, and...two other angels!? Ronove hadn't sensed any kind of violent acts from the angels, which confused him. He needed to get under this situation fast, and created a portal to take him to an area near the spiritual beings.

----------------------------------------------

Lucifer looked upon Marilbus, and merely lifted his hand. Then, out of nowhere, a shot of hellfire was launched at the direction of Marilbus! This wasn't any kind of attack, however, but instead the flame enveloped where Marilbus' left limbs use to be, and before she knew it, her two left arms regrew back to normal.

"I have seen everything," Lucifer told Marilbus, "Eremiel, the Diligent General. He is the one who is most likely to be the most troublesome. His power as an angel is immense, and he has an undying passion, especially when it comes to taking down all forms of my creations. I need you and Ronove to inform your demonics to stay away from him. Travel around the planet constantly, don't ever stop to go back. But, before you go through with my plan, I need that damn fox girl to die! She has already done too much, and she may foil my plans! There are two angels, Amriel and Ideia, that are currently helping her out, as they see her as a victim, but they aren't as strong as Eremiel or Raphael. I think Moarne and the demonic children are enough. Speaking of which, ..."

----------------------------------------------

"THAT'S MY KILL!" Steven exclaimed as he seemingly came from out of nowhere and shot a blast of hellfire towards the direction of Ideia "I WON'T LOSE TO YOU SO EASILY!"

Steven's hellfire was let loose. He didn't care about anyone or anything else, other than the main mission, which is to kill Naomi. Steven just glared down the demon and angel, hoping his attack would do something.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"I-I trust Amriel's judgement. We have to believe everything will be okay. Besides, if we get involved it might only make things harder for them." Aiden replied, as to a degree she understood Carol's point. Innocent people might get caught in the crossfire, even if she had been unaware of how interaction between Angels/Demons and mortals worked. Still Aiden worried they could get in the way during a battle and put themselves and the angels at risk if they have to watch out for them on top of battle with demons.
----------------------------------------
Amriel saw the change in eye color from the demon before her. If Amriel had to guess, it was some sort of charm based ability. Amriel had been confident in her ability to not fall for some cheap trick like this even with the noted vocal change though how effective it may or may not have been remained a mystery as Steven's scream caught everyone's attention as Amriel glanced up at the newcomer and saw the hellfire he shot at Ideia and by extension the kitsune.

Oh no you don't!

Amriel then deliver a simply palm strike that released a powerful air current aimed at Blake before she fired a second one aimed at Steven. Amriel clearly aimed to keep their focus on on rather than Ideia & Naomi as she jumped back to put her body between them and the demonic assailants.

While Steven was basking in all his rage, he felt a strong presence going near him, and before he knew it he was hit by a powerful current of air. This caused Steven to be pushed back into a tree.

Steven then glared at the angel who shot the air current, and exclaimed, "Don't interfere with my business!"

Steven then engulfed himself in flames once more, which burned down the tree he landed in, and shot a fire blast Amriel. He didn't stop his focus on Naomi, however, which made Steven's blast weaker, as he wasn't paying full attention.

Marilbus thanked him as the flames healed her grievous wounds, bringing her two limbs back. She nodded in understanding. She then created another hellish portal and appeared near the place where Amriel was at after she had tracked down Blake. Well then.... It was high time she fought again. Amriel seemed weaker.

Meanwhile, Blake was one the ground and had jumped to use the blast of air to get up on higher ground, which was a large building. It didn't seem like his charms worked. Damn... Maybe he could try to sneak his way around? Steven could really be a handful. Maybe he could use his anger to his advantage?

He created that same whip again and sent it forth towards the water geyser Ideia made. He smirked as he thought about using a different kind of element. Listening into his mind, Marilbus smirked and sent some dark influence towards him. Electricity was going to be fun to use.

Since he wasn't used to it though, he shocked his entire body, but the water puddle Ideia made was now getting shocked. Blake gritted his teeth as he tried to keep the shocking at a minimum for himself, but it hurt so much. It was at this point that he lost his concentration and his whip disappeared, the electricity also dissipating into the ground, but not before doing some damage.

Ideia's eyes flashed, an idea popping into her mind. Ideia gave Naomi a slight push, and the kitsune fell onto the roof. Ideia was shocked a bit by the current, but merely flashed a smile. Ideia gave a little wave of her hand, and slowly lowered herself down to Blake's level. "Really now~? Well, what if I see this girl as a potential asset to our angelic forces? After all, she is a demon being hunted by other demons. If we could recruit her, then maybe we'd learn all of Lucifer's dirty little secrets. I'd be up for that. After all, I'm much more..." Ideia drifted around behind Blake, sensually putting a hand right in front of his chest. "...open-minded then my fellows."

“That doesn’t mean we can’t help out the people in the last battlefield!” Coral reasoned. “We could make sure people are safe while still staying out of the way.”

Naomi dashed to her feet, trying to get as far away as possible. As she did, however, she saw someone running up to her from the fire escape ladder. It was Shard!
“What’re ya doin’ here?!” Naomi demanded.
“I came to find out where the hell you went!” Shard replied. “You just ran off without even leaving a note!”
“Ya shouldn’t be here! Those kids there are honest-ta-Satan half-demons!”
“Hoh shit.”

Moarne growled, using fire from his tails to propel himself forwards like a rocket. Moarne flew straight at Amriel, his claws extended and covered with flames. Moarne tried to slash at Amriel.

Blake looked at Ideia with a confused look. Maybe his charm had worked too well. Maybe he could try again? His eyes turned a bright blue as he tried to get in her head and charm her enough to let Naomi get taken by them. His smooth, sultry voice showed that he wasn't going to be fooled by her own charms. He grabbed her wrist firmly, but not too much to cause pain and looked deep in her eyes.

"Oh~? I can assure you, she has no idea what Lucifer is planning. She is half-demon, therefore, she doesn't know anything. Lucifer will never tell his great plans to Moarne over there, much less her. They are both liabilities for both of our sides. Besides, what's always a demon will always be a demon. She will go against your moral codes like that," as he said that last part, he snapped his fingers with his other hand.

Marilbus was looking on in the shadows, watching her human use his charm ability. She couldn't help but feel proud. It was going to be but a matter of time before Amriel finds her, though. But she was waiting for that. She got her various swords ready. One a rapier, the other a Persian sword, another a brass double-edged sword, and a samurai sword. It was time to play the waiting game.

Last edited:
Ideia merely chuckled. "Really now? Because that Moarne fellow seems to have quite a standing in demon society from what I hear. Nowhere close to the Seven Sins, but... well, some call him the Pope of the Demon Realm. I'm sure that gets thoughts racing." Ideia's hand turned straight to water and retracted back to her body before a new arm was released, and Ideia drifted to the front of Blake. "So who's to say Naomi won't know anything useful? Besides... a traitor to the demon realm on our side could open all sorts of doors, and another soldier in our ranks is always a good thing." Ideia gently placed a hand on the center of Blake's chest, slightly lower this time.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Amriel frowned as she saw the uncoming attack from two demons. Amriel had to admit she should have expected this but she had already made her bed and now she prepared to deal with the consequences as she channeled her angelic power.

She once more generated an air sphere around herself. Only this one was even stronger than the last, and rather than use it to push people away by expanding it, she opted to keep it around her as she essentially turned herself into a battering ram; as she flew with her air barrier to block the attacks of fire or the clawed strikes as she aimed to ram said barrier into Steven and Moarne.
------------------
Aiden bit her lip. In truth, she desired to do just that and the mark she had began to glow a bit almost as if it was telling her to act on that impulse. Though Aiden held a reservation. She promised Amriel she'd stay out of this.

"I...I don't know. There's no gurantee we'd be able to avoid getting caught in the crossfire." Aiden said, though her insistence seemed to slip some. If only a little.

The barrier that Amriel unleashed hit Steven causing him to hit his back against another tree. Though, Steven didn't seem fazed, as he was looking at a completely different direction than towards Amriel. Which meant he was completely ignoring the angel, but he also had his eyes at the direction of Naomi. She seemed to have stopped, and there was someone else there too.

"You deal with this angel, bastard!" Steven exclaimed at Moarne, "I have my eyes set on another prize!" Before Amriel or Moarne could do anything, however, Steven became one with his flames and swiftly started making his way towards the direction of Naomi.

In a matter of few minutes, he was just in proximity of Naomi and a human. The two of them seemed to have been conversing. Without any hesitation, Steven launched at Naomi, aiming to lock her and the human up in cage made of his agonzingly painful hellfire.

"These angels claim they're here to save the world, right? Then if we're to be angels of some sort, we should start by saving the people!" Coral forcefully said, then suddenly flinched. She grabbed her arm nervously and looked down. "...sorry. I'm just... I want to do something to help, but..."

Shard saw the blasts of air and fire coming from below, and his eyes opened wide. "Yeah... we should go."
"Yes. RUN NOW!" Naomi shouted, seeing Steven before Shard did. The kitsune grabbed Shard's wrist and made a run for it, using her great speed to dash across several rooftops before Steven hit the ground.

Moarne growled. "Asshole." he said, glaring at Amriel. "Want to stop this breeze, angel? I've already proven I can dash against it. It'd be better to fight without wasting extra energy on a futile defense."

Steven then let out a roar, as he was furious that he was always so close to catch that damn wretched fox but she kept running away like a coward.

Steven would then continue to chase Naomi, being only a few meters away from her, and then started to shoot fire blasts towards her direction. But, they weren't targeted at Naomi, but the human instead. Steven just saw him as a meat shield for Naomi, and wanted to get rid of him quickly.

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Aiden was silent for the longest time, but then caved in and let out a sigh. Even if it was reckless, she knew what Carol said was the truth. It had been the right thing to do.

"O...okay. But we stay out of the fight. No matter what." Aiden said to Carol as she made her concession clear.
--------------------
Amriel responded to Moarne's trash talk as she fired an powerful offensive stream of wind aimed at his chest before she dashed off after Steven with high speeds and had the intent to cut him off from the kitsune. Amriel generated an air sphere as she fired it with the intent to hit Steven in the back.

While Steven was running to catch up to the traitorous kitsune, he noticed the angel from before on his trail and she aimed to shoot another air blast directly at Steven.

Dammit, Moarne! "High social status in Hell" my ass! Couldn't even distract this bitch and now she's just distracting me!

"You really think I'm going to be hit by your attack again!?" Steven exclaimed as he then jumped into the air in a backflip, dodging the air current while still keeping his momentum so he could still chase Naomi. He was so close, he wasn't going to let an angel stop him from doing his job.

"Stay out of my way, angel!" Steven exclaimed at Amriel while keeping his focus on the kitsune, "What I do is none of your business! Besides, I'm aiming to kill a demon, wouldn't that just be an enemy out of your way! I don't intend on fighting you or any other angel, but...." Steven then turned back to glare the angel with his bloodshut eyes, "I won't hesitate to have the blood of an angel on my hands if it means I get to accomplish my job."