• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Revolutions End

Heaven or Hell?
Virtue or Sin?
Life or Death?
Good or Bad?

Questions that go through most people's head every single day of their lives, one way or another. But why does it have to be this way? Why do we question this? Why is it so difficult to come up with a solution for something that seems so simple!?

Well, the simple answer is....we as humans seriously don't have much to say when it comes to how we feel. We are simply manipulated by beings that are higher than us, angels and demons. Everything that we think is our own decision is actually just a feud between an angel and demon in our feeble minds. This also explains why humans may get possessed by a demon, as our mortal will is weak.

Now, you may question, why do they do this? Well, both sides of the spectrum have their own reasons. Angels merely want their lord's, Jehovah, creation to exist plentifully, while demons want to see Jehovah's creation dwindle down to a mere handful.

Because each side contradicts each other, they're always in a constant war. Each battle is fought in purgatory, the land of the damned. If an angel or demon were to be killed in purgatory, they do not get resurrected. They die, without a single trace of them left.

These wars have been going on for more than thousands of years, and they got worse when humanity was created by Jehovah. Heaven was getting tired of these wars, so they made a plan to send Jesus to Earth to resolve as many issues as he could, and be the "sacrificial lamb" for the destruction of the ultimate sin, Lucifer. And, for a good amount of time, it worked. But, after Jesus got crucified and was resurrected, Jehovah, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit were not seen for a millennia. The only one who knows where they are is Gabriel, an angel who was a general for most of the wars between heaven and hell, but he refuses to tell anyone where they are as he took an oath. Gabriel was also given all the powers that Jehovah possessed.

Lucifer, the ruler of hell, knows well that Jehovah will, and has enough power to, destroy the sinful planet and him along with it, but he wants to break Jehovah's spirit by taking his "children" with him. So he sends his demon horde to deceive as many humans as he possibly can, so they can all go to hell with him and perish alongside him.

Heaven then noticed that more people were being taken in by sin, then by holy virtues, so Gabriel then decided to send angels of his own to fight off demons that were deceiving humans. But, this only caused humanity to go more insane, as because of the battles between angels and demons they were having a much harder time to come up with decisions.

Things were just getting worse and worse, but then Gabriel remembered something....Jesus. He was the only human with no sin, but what if they were to give birth to other humans that were aligned as an angel as well. If those humans were aligned with angels, then they could limit the amount of sin the world at least. So, with the powers that he was given, he made it so that families would give birth to children who will be as close to an angel as possible. But, there was a catch. Gabriel doesn't exactly have all the powers of Jehovah, so he couldn't create human beings exactly like Jesus Christ. But, to counter this, Gabriel assigned each human with an angel so they could be able to possess their strengths. These angels would give the human children a birthmark that indicates their link.

Little did the angels know, some demon spies figured out about their plan, and told all of the information they gathered to Lucifer. Lucifer wanted to do the same, but he doesn't have the power to create like Jehovah. So, he decided to send another demon horde, but instead of just deceiving humans, they would infect humans by forcefully having sex with them. The child that would be born from these demons would also be given a birthmark. This was an advantage towards the demons, because the children would be immune to any holy attacks, like crosses.

Now, two decades after the process of the birthmark alignments......

--------------------------------------------

"Stay away from us! FREAK!" exclaimed a random student, who was a part of a clique.

"I'm sorry, I was just trying to get my lunch," Steven responded.

"How do we know that you won't poison our food or something!?" exclaimed the student.

"And why would I do that?" asked Steven.

"Don't play stupid!" exclaimed another student, "Everyone in this school knows that you're in some part of Satanist cult or something because of that freaky-looking ass tattoo on your arm!"

"I'm sorry that you think that," Steven responded, "But I was just....born with this."

"THAT MAKES YOU EVEN MORE OF FREAK!" exclaimed the students before the all left, but not before shoving Steven into the back of a wall.

Steven merely sighed as he watched the clique leave, and then focused his attention on his birthmark. What makes you so special? I seriously want to get rid of you, because all you do is bring misery into my life, but.....I still want to keep you for some reason.

Steven then got up, and started heading towards his lunch-table. He called it his, because he was the only person who sat there, even if he wasn't there, he noticed that kids still tried to stay away from it.

Before sitting, he noticed a cross and garlic on his table with a sign stating "DIE ALREADY FREAK!" in all red. Steven merely sighed again, and tossed all of it in the garbage.

After some time, school was finally over.

Steven then started heading out of the school, when a couple of dudes started surrounding him, each holding a baseball bat. "And where do you think you're going, devil-boy?" asked one of them.

"Please, I don't want any trouble," Steven responded, "I just want to go home."

"Are you sure about that?" asked the guy again, "Or are you just going to perform some cultist shit! Like sacrificing a lamb, chicken, or even worse, a baby! Stop trying to act your normal like all of us!" The guy then hit Steven in his hip with the baseball bat.

"AGH!" Steven exclaimed as he was hit by the bat. Steven then landed on his knees, with his hands covering his stomach, while he started barfing. After Steven stopped barfing, he started breathing heavily.

The guy then put his foot on Steven's back, and said, "You're not human like us, okay. Freak!" He then picked up Steven by his collar, and started hitting his face from side to side. "SAY SOMETHING! No normal human can take these hits without even letting out a little gasp! YOU'RE JUST A FREAK! YOU KNOW THAT! A FREAK!" After he was done, he then tossed Steven aside.

The gang then started walking, chattering up a bit and chuckling, but before they were gone. Steven was able to get up, and seemed very weak, as he was limping around. He also seemed pretty emotionless. He then chucked a rock at the back of the dude who harassed him.

The guy turned back, with anger plain on his face. "You want more, eh!?" the guy said with his teeth gritted, and clear annoyance in his voice. "WELL THEN HERE YOU GO!" the guy exclaimed as he charged Steven with his bat. He then aimed to hit Steven in his side with the bat again.

But.....Steven was able to catch it. There seemed to be smoke coming from the bat, and Steven's muscles seemed to be very tense, as his veins were bulging. The bat then caught on fire, and the guy dropped it due to fear. And that wasn't all, Steven's eyes turned blood red as he glared at the gang.

And without a word, he then grabbed the guy by his collar, and with a single punch sent him flying towards his other gang members. The guys nose was bleeding. The gang then looked back at Steven, and from pure fear they started running away.

Steven then fell onto his knees, and started breathing heavily. WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!? He then looked back at his birthmark which was glowing. This caused Steven to have a panic-attack, and he immediately started running back home.

------------------------------------------

"It's time," a deep-muffled voice said. The figure seemed to have been watching Steven through a portal.

-----------------------------------------

Steven then abruptly opened his door, and his mom then said, "Welcome home, Steve-!" But Steven wouldn't let her finish as he ran up to his room, and locked his door.

Steven then grasped his shirt as he leaned on his door clearly panicked. "What the hell!?" Steven said to himself, "How the hell did I do that!? Am I going crazy!?"

Steven then jumped on his bed, and started assessing what just happened.

Last edited:
Naomi sighed. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh. IMMA GONNA KILL HIM!" Naomi shouted in the long line.
"Shut it." one of the demons in front of her ordered.
"Fine." she said, sulking. She wasn't happy. "Damn Moarne. Sending me off to the human realm... the hell am I even supposed to do there?"
"Didn't you hear? We're going to meet up with our kids." the demon behind her said with a smile.
Naomi gasped. "But ah don't have any kids! I'm 17!"
"Can't fool me." the demon said with a smirk. He was a Djinn from the Egypt-connected sector of hell. "Everyone being sent out went and fucked a human at some point."
Naomi looked away, thinking. There's gotta be some mistake here... Damnit, Moarne!

The Tower of Sin. It was the center of Hell, and the domain of Lucifer. Moarne spent most of his time here, but he wasn't usually called to the top floor. That was where Satan himself lived. Moarne walked up to the large door and knocked on it. "You called for me, sir?" he asked.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Alright, this is as far as I can take you."

"T-thank you, I appreciate it."

An old pick up truck stopped just outside the entrance to town, and had began to unload its contents. In this instance, the contents had been a small, frail looking girl named Aiden. Aiden had hitchhiked here, which had been far from an uncommon occurrence. With no place she had yet to call home and merely the clothes on her back, along with a small sack, Aiden glanced into the town and was curious how this one would compare to the others she had been to. Maybe the people were nice, maybe they would have good food, maybe there would be an open park bench to sleep in or something. All these thoughts had bounced around Aiden's head, but she knew that just standing here was not gonna do her any good so she began to advance into the town; nervous yet eager as to what would await her there.

Aiden only paused for a moment to rub the back of her left shoulder, a certain "birthmark" had acted up again but thankfully it avoided a scene this time, and continued on unaware that somewhere, someone who had been tailing her for quite some time had her eyes on her. Someone with a big ambition Aiden would have been oblivious towards.

Soon my child, you and I will finally meet...

Danny Conway, or Dan as he had been preferred to be called, had been enjoying a cup of coffee at the local dinner. Dan had his own spot at the back corner of the place, and having been a regular people knew his simple policy. Dan did not bother them, so no one would bother him. It had been a simple flow to the place, and the much needed peace and quiet had been appreciated.

Which explained why when a taller man had walked into the bar Dan had paid him no mind, even if he had sworn that the guy had looked his direction on more than one occasion. Not only that, but his hand reflexively went to the back of his neck, a certain "birthmark" he had seemed to send a sensation through his body for whatever unexplained reason. Dan had thought little of it, and tried his best to ignore it and the outside world as he had taken another sip of his coffee. Unknown to Dan that same figure had glanced his way at that moment, Dan's focus having been on the sensation he felt from the "birthmark" as the figured smiled before he turned to the waitress.

"I'll take a coffee, cream please." The figure said to the waitress who had wrote his order down and went to go prepare it, all the while he had subtly shifted his gaze a couple tables over at Dan who had remained oblivious to this.

Zander Grey exited the front doors of a local bar, showing signs of having more than a few drinks in him as he unsteadily looked down at his watch. "Hm...pfffft....not even eight yet..." He spoke nonchalantly, almost as if he were proud to hand in his inebriation so early in the day. "So...gotta go home....gotta work tomorrow....gotta die before morning because this hangover is gonna be hell." He thought to himself with a small chuckle, head in the clouds as he began to stumble down the cracked stone path he'd walked so many times before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Along the walk, Zander paused for a moment to try and level his head. His eyes were closed for only a second when....bang. "Oh...its happened....I passed out." He thought to himself as the light from the streetlamp above him caused his vision to grow glossy and blurred when he tried to open his eyes. "Huh....must be really drunk...that streetlamp is moving...." He mumbled to himself, noticing the source of the light began changing its location. He was shocked from his thought by an intense pain in the back of his head. "Ow....what the hell?" He questioned allowed, reaching for the sore spot, only to have his hand jerked back down. "Wait....im up against a wall..." He ran his fingers along the cracked stoned wall he was pressed against, only just now realizing he hadnt fallen over.

"Aye Alexander! Alexander! Yeah...wake up drunky." A large, musclebound man said, his voice slowly becoming more clear as he waved a flashing around in front of the barely responsive young mans face. "He's to drunk. Hmmmm....maybe thisll sober you up!" The man grunted and his drove his fist into Zander's gut.

Zander chocked as he dropped to his knees, the fog that had been clouding his mind mostly gone now. ".....oooh....your not a streetlamp." He said rather smoothly, grinning up to the large man.

The man grinned back, taking a quick glance around before leaning down right next to Zander, his hot breath was rather unsettling as he spoke, every hard continent sending another blast of heat into Zander's ear. "Vincent has been very patient with you boy...but we're starting to think your not gonna make good on your word, so he sent me to come and.....talk things out." An evil smile spread over the mans face as he finished, his thick muscled hand pressing Zander's neck against the wall tightly and his other hand slowly inched the barrel of a handgun closer to the young man's head.

Zander clinched his eyes shut as the cold metal was pressed against his skull. "I will NOT die like this!" He screamed internally, launching the bottom of his foot into the man's stomach, sending him flying backwards and onto the pavement where he rolled for a brief moment before coming to a stop, unconscious. Zander's eyes were wide as he stared at the limp man, not sure if he should believe what he'd just seen. "What the hell just happened....did my kick do that?" He questioned nobody in particular, dragging himself to his feet. "....home....right.....I need to get home." He pulled his solid black hood over his eyes and continued down the trail, looking over his shoulder every once and awhile to see if that man was after him again.

Last edited:
In retrospect, after high school life turned somewhat lame. Sure mst kids went to college or had a job but Taylor Martin didn’t really have anything planned out. If anything he wanted to be a hero that stopped villains like his biological father. The man raped his mother and simply walked out. It was a horrible thing that created him. And he hated it. But superheroes didn’t exist and so Taylor seemed to have no future. Maybe he could join the police force in a year or two, but that was as close as he would get. But there would be so much paperwork, and nothing fun.

“I’ll take a black coffee,” Taylor said sitting on a a stool at the diner’s bar. The waitress smiled and wrote down his order, turning to get him a cup to fill with hat steamy black liquid. Taylor was only 19 yet was having a slight existential crisis. After all, he didn’t know what he wanted to be. He felt lost. The waitress placed the cup in front of him and filled it to the brim with a smile. Returning her smile with a faint one of his own, he brought the cup to his lips and took a long sip.

The air was cold in the middle of the night. The streets had streetlights dot the length of the road. In most areas of this beautiful town, the streets would be fairly well paved and taken care of, the streetlights were all bright to show the way when driving at such late hours, and there was hardly a soul out while the neatly cut grass glinted in the glow cast by the streetlights and everything felt so safe.

That was not a possibility for Blake. A young man with an average build and height, and not too remarkable looking if it weren't for his furry mohawk and his 90s way of wearing clothes. Nonetheless, he still didn't have eyes peering at him except for drug dealers in broken down and abandoned houses finding potential in him to buy something or prostitutes hanging out around the unkempt streets and sidewalks, strutting their bodies a little more than usual when he would arrive. But he never noticed either of them. He never will. He was too absorbed into his own thoughts, on survival. The only thing that he would indulge in would be having a good drink here and there, or maybe have a cigarette every other week, but never anything too gory or graphic, or too sexual. In fact, he had his own morals to follow. They weren't exactly concrete, but they weren't exactly something he would want to go against. He had his own set way of life, and he was stuck in this lifestyle now; unable to hold down a job; unable to drive like he used to; unable to keep his house; hell, he didn't have enough money to pay the monthly gym membership. He had been spending time at his best friend's house, but Blake's living situation and his inability to get a job has caused some unneeded strife with his friend. All his friend wanted was a little bit of house money, but the only thing Blake could do to get money would be to steal.

He's not that far down the law to do something that bad. He was quite devoted to his God, and wouldn't do anything mean or dispirited, but his recklessness and arrogance get the better of him when he finds the thrill of a lifetime, so he would pursue it with greed. That would have to be the only reason why he would sin. But he made his weekly repentance and he always did his best to make himself better than the week before. This has worked, but his snide behavior never allowed him to become a favorite among workers or managers, and always caused him to get kicked within a week of being in a job.

He was thinking about moving away from his best friend, so he wouldn't hurt the poor man, but all that changed when he met a particularly dashing woman.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The street that was explained in such detail in the first paragraph is the exact street Elizabeth lives on. She is quite the nerd and would spend her time drawing in anime-style, or looking up creatures or characters on the new universe she had gotten sucked into lately. She was also a strange combination of a prep and a nerd. She loved to nerd out, but also wanted to look good. Her curvy body was always one she maintained quite extensively and would even go through great lengths to make herself look better. Even though she was quite short and on the chubby side, she wouldn't let this deter her, especially after she had met a boyfriend who didn't try to change who she was. She has tried shaving her eyebrows, tried on extravagant make-up and clothes and then changing them and never wearing them again after a week of another trend overtaking the last one, and she had always admired her idols. This wasn't exactly helped with the fact that she was pampered at an early age, and since she never had siblings, never really knew the true purpose or know the feeling of sharing with someone. She also was quite bossy, and still is. That will never grow out. However, despite her bossy behavior, she is not one to become a leader, and will quickly become a follower if there ever was a situation where she didn't know what to do (which was most of the time).

Because her family was never too much on the whole "religious fad" (that's what she calls it), she never really knew what it was or why people fought about it. She always thought that religion was an opinion, but more so on how people thought how the human race came to be and how people from long ago acted and had done based off of a few stories. If anything, she would mistake them for folktales. She can be sweet, but will immediately leave the conversation once it starts to become religious, whether she does so rudely or not depends on how long she's been exposed to it.

She's in her large room at the moment, her house being quite large as she is living with her parents. She would love to have a place of her own, but she can't seem to grow out of her parent's abode. The house was two stories tall and white, with a dark, shingled roof. Her room overlooked her neighborhood's street via a circular window that could open like a hatch. It had a garage, a porch, and she even had a trampoline and a swing in the backyard. Inside the house was spacious and very well decorated, with some strange assortments of exotic statues her father had found when he used to travel all around the world. Her room was on the second story, and it might as well be her own personal living room. It had pink walls, purple shaggy carpeting, and there were stuffed animals strewn about, as well as a computer nearby, a vanity with makeup strewn about, and an open closet with clothes that were half neatly and half-haphazardly thrown in. Her bed was a king's size bed, her comforters being pink and purple and had one of her favorite idols on it.

She thought she had everything, including having her parents around her little fingers. All that changed when she had met her angel in shining robes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The snake-like body contorted as a striking half-female and half-snake demon watched her marked human, smiling devilishly. She was glad she got rid of this guy's demonic parent, or else she wouldn't have been able to keep this man for herself. She wouldn't be able to have all the fun she would love to have with him. Although, his spiritual devotion disgusted her. She'll have to change that, but for now, she'd rather watch as he struggled almost futilely to get his life turned around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seeing that this little girl had strewn off the path of good and how she was falling toward vanity and a little toward greed, Raphael, one of the angels underneath Gabriel, was shown this woman. He raised an eyebrow as he saw that she had a mark on her body that resembled his own. He didn't know how this could happen, but he might as well follow those damn orders. He didn't like to be bossed around, but Gabriel was as close to God when it comes to ordering around as it gets, so he would watch her for the time being, until the time was right.

Last edited:
A mixture of warm and cool air surrounded the interior area of the day care Nolan was in. Although Nolan was supposed to be asleep like the other kids were at the moment, he could not help but wonder if the supernatural beings in charge of the so called areas of Heaven and Hell were actually real to begin with. His parents did not listen to a babble of his last night when he attempted to explain to them the best he could. He gently placed down a hardcover book on the carpeted floor and grabbed his satchel after managing to get past the caretaker who appeared to be long busy with speaking to someone of her relation.

He used a small ladder to get towards the window of easy reach, as he utilized the uniquely shaped head of his mallet to force the rusty lock open with a gentle smack. The window was pulled upwards with ease, as Nolan snuck out of the day care like a man finally making it past maximum security.

Even though Nolan made it out of what seemed like prison for a person of his age, he was left with no real goal in spite of the freedom he had. The devotion to joining such a war was hard to believe for a toddler like him, since religion was a concept that was yet to be within reach of his knowledge. He could learn more about the angels and demons mentioned countless times in the book read earlier, or perhaps just choosing the seemingly simpler road of not getting involved at all.

Either way, it was going to be a matter of time before his parents would be notified of him missing again for the fifth time in a row. He decided to make his way towards an abandoned park while taking a small bite from his saltine cracker after managing to get past the barrier of various saline crystals casually lying on the flour baked to perfection.

“Hopefully they won’t scream too much... it’s just that they can’t understand me or something... yeah, probably,” The boy thought.

Shard Tempus really had no direction in life right now. Aside from school, that is. He had one year left of high school ahead of him, but he had no idea where to go from there. He didn't have any passion or goal, he was just trying to make it through. Going through the motions. Shard had just finished up with his fencing class for the day, so he was heading home along the usual route. As the rain fell around him, he walked past an alleyway. That was when he heard a voice.
"Do this quickly and no one gets hurt."
Shard stopped. He turned towards where the voice was coming from - the alleyway. Inside the alley, he saw a cloaked figure being surrounded by three men, two with guns and another with a knife.
"Your wallet. Hand it over." the one with the knife ordered, pointing it towards the cloaked figure.
"Ah told ya already, I don't got no money." the voice of a woman replied.
"No one goes out without money." the robber said. "Now where's your wallet? Or do I need to cut it out?"
The woman lowly growled. "Ya don't want to mess with me..."
"Oh? And why's that?" The robber didn't get a chance to continue before he was hit on the side of the head by a rusted pipe, wielded by Shard. As the robber stumbled back, his two fellow robbers pointed their guns at Shard. The cloaked woman chopped the robber to her right hard in the chest, causing his gun to fall and fire towards the ground. The other robber fired a bullet, which Shard just barely managed to get out of the way of. He ran over and clubbed the robber who had shot at him, knocking him out. Meanwhile, the cloaked woman had the other gun-wielder in a choke-hold, and knocked him out. The robber with the knife ran towards the woman, attempting to stab her. Shard held out his pipe just in time so that the knife locked into the pipe instead of her flesh, allowing the woman to knock the robber out with a powerful punch. As the last robber fell to the ground, the woman wiped her hands as Shard dropped the pipe.
"I'm glad you're okay." Shard said with a smile.
"I coulda handled myself, but ah'm glad ya showed up to make things easier." the woman replied, holding out her hand. "Thanks fer that."
Shard shook her hand.
"Say, what's yer name?" the woman asked.
"Shard. Shard Tempus." Shard answered.
"Huh, interesting." the woman replied. "Mind if I tag along with you for a bit? I kinda need a place to stay."
"Huh?! D-don't you have a home or somewhere to go to?" Shard was shocked at this question.
"Not really." the woman answered, pulling down her hood to reveal her red eyes, orange hair and fox ears. "Demons don't exactly got human homes."

Lucifer sat on his throne, made of human remains and hell-flames, and had a clear look of annoyance as he noticed Moarne enter the room. He then shot a fire-ball directly at Moarne, which made it worse for Moarne, considering he is half human.

"What the hell were you thinking!?" Lucifer exclaimed annoyed, "Why did you send your sister in the mortal realm! The human children are strictly for demons only! You and your sister aren't even linked to any human in the mortal realm!"

Lucifer then jumped in front of Moarne, and grabbed him by his collar. "Go to the mortal realm, and make sure she doesn't find any human, or else our whole plan will be ruined because of your idiotic mistake!" He then tossed Moarne aside.

"Another thing," Lucifer continued, "If you do not comply with my demands, I'll make sure you and your sister's soul will be damned to purgatory for eternity! Now begone!!"

Lucifer then jumped back on his throne, and waited for Moarne to leave his presence.

-------------------------------------------------------

It was morning, and Steven was on his bed, still contemplating what had happened to him the day prior. He didn't sleep at all last night, because he didn't know what had gone over him. He seemed to have gotten better, but he kept staring at his birthmark.

"Last night was definitely unusual," Steven muttered to himself, "I didn't even act like myself. Usually those guys would do whatever they want, and I complied with whatever they did to me to not cause any trouble. But this time was different....why did I attack them?"

Steven was still contemplating it all, until his mother entered his room and said, "Steven! It's time to wake up! Breakfast is already ready!"

"Thanks mom," Steven said to back to his mother.

Steven then got out of his train-of-thought and bed, and started getting ready for the day to come.

Another day had passed, and yet the routine for Dan had not changed. Now that he had graduated high-school, yet had not attended college just yet, Dan had a free day to day schedule while in the midst of job hunting. So Dan had gone to where he always did when he felt the impulse to leave his apartment.

The local dinner, where he had made a request for some coffee as he began to look up help wanted offerings in the local paper, he had already applied for a couple of openings but he wanted to expand his options. Besides, it wasn't as if employers had been just dying for him to come work for them, so he anticipated a few rejections and backups he figured were needed.

Dan had been so focused on his job search, that as he had flipped through the pages of the paper he failed to notice the same mysterious figure from the day before already had his eyes on him, having had just arrived not even a minute after Dan had himself. The figure sat by the counter, enjoying his own cup of coffee as he kept his focus on Dan, a small smile on his face all the while which Dan had been again oblivious towards.

A soul without purpose I see. How sad, don't you worry, I will give you a greater purpose than you could ever imagine...

Moarne blocked the fireball with a wall of flames himself before Lucifer pulled him forwards and made his rant. "But my lord, she's an idiot! She could hardly understand what we're doing, let alone-!" Moarne was about to try and speak back when he realized exactly who he was talking to. "...yes, my lord. However, I don't have a way to get to the human realm on my own outside of tagging along with the next shipment of demons being sent out." Moarne then began to walk out of the chamber, his calm demeanor somehow managing to hide the shivers being sent down his spine.

---

Shard had spent several minutes freaking out before Naomi had been able to finally calm him down. She then explained her story.
"Alright, so you got sent to the human realm with a group of demons you didn't fit into, got dumped somewhere in the city and got cornered by those guys?" Shard asked, head thumping. "And you say you're half-human, but half-kitsune as well? Urgh, this is making my head hurt."
"Just take me to ya home and we'll walk through all o' the details there." Naomi said. Shard nodded. After a few minutes of walking, the two arrived at Shard's little apartment. Shard unlocked the door, and the two walked inside. Naomi looked around.
The house was pretty unkempt and messy. Paper was scattered all around, a large bookshelf was stuffed to the brim and the fridge and bed had been shoved to the side of the room to make way for the large desk with two computer monitors on it. Shard flopped down on his bed.
"I don't usually get visitors." he explained. "In truth, keeping this place in check in general is hard. I'm not the best at cleaning up."
"What's all o' these papers?" Naomi asked.
"My writing documents." Shard replied. "My goal in the future is to become a writer, but so far I haven't had any good ideas. Most of those are prologues or first chapters or, hell, even just idea documents that I discarded."
"Why dontcha just stick ta one story?"
"Because I lose interest quickly." Shard looked away. "Ever try writing something you don't have interest in? It's hard."
"Ah." Naomi said. "So how about we strike a deal?" Naomi sat down at the side of the bed, her legs crossed. "Ah clean up here for you, and ya let me stay here!"
"What?" Shard asked, only half-processing it. "But I only just met you. Do you really think I'm just gonna let you live in my apartment that I pay rent for for free after we've only known each other for half an hour?"
"Ya seem like a nice guy. Nice enough to help me out for naow."
"...you'll have to sleep on the floor." Shard said, turning away from her.
Naomi nodded. "Thanks far your generosity, Shard!" Naomi then cleared away some of the papers and trash to make room beside the bed for her to lie down.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Aiden, having had the fortune of finding a local ice cream man who agreed to let her stay with him for the short period she figured she would be in town for, as she had left the ice cream truck and had began to explore the town. Aiden tried her best to make out what the signs on some of the buildings had said, but given her self-taught reading & writing method this proved to be as difficult as ever.

Man, I can think this stuff just fine but when it comes to trying to read it it's like trying to balance myself on a rooftop...

Unknown to Aiden, on a said rooftop had been the same mystery figure who had an eye on her the day before, a smile on the woman's face as she had kept a close eye on Aiden, and before anyone else in town could have had taken notice of her she had vanished within the blink of an eye. Aiden having remained oblivious as she decided to explore a local park.

It was a sunny, yet chilly afternoon. Blake was laying on the couch, watching television, but not really hearing it. He was lost in his own thoughts, not too sure how to help his friend if he couldn't make a reasonable income. He looked quite reserved, yet depressed, as he just laid there, surfing through the channels like it was the only thing he could do to stave away boredom. His friend, Arnold, came walking around the corner, he was in a formal get-up, as he had a meeting to attend to that day. Arnold, no matter how nice he was to Blake, couldn't stand his lazy behavior, nor could he stand his lack of holding down a job. How was it that hard? But he knew Blake quite well. If something bothered him, he won't hesitate but to voice it out, and he always had a problem with enforcement and law and just about anybody in a position of power over him. Arnold didn't quite know why, but he figured that Blake was just too arrogant to be bossed around. Regardless, Blake needed to figure out what he's going to do with the payments, or else he'll need to be kicked out. He was about to say something to Blake, but when he read his face, he knew that he was already thinking about it. Arnold quietly sighed as he left, not even sure if this was going to be the last day he'll meet him.

As he locked the door on the way out and left the dingy apartment complex he was in, he bumped into a stunning lady. The lady was tall, yet slender and nice. She had a very wonderful curve to her body and her hair was long and looked silky soft, while her skin felt like velvet, since his hand brushed up against her skin. She was so enchanting, he almost stood there drooling after her. He shook his head, remembering what needed to be done, and rushed outside, heading off to work.

Blake was still trying to find a program, but he couldn't find anything. That was when he heard a soft, dainty knock on the door. Raising an eyebrow, he got up to check it out. He peeped through the peephole and found an extremely stunning woman. She had long, flowing, soft ginger hair. Her eyes were a stunning emerald green, and her skin looked so velvety soft. He had to remember though that he didn't need prostitutes in his life, but he might as well see what she wanted. He opened the door slowly after unlocking it with a clicking noise, and cautiously peered out. He asked her in a very strange tone, which he had to immediately clear his throat right afterwards.

"Yes?"

Hearing the strange tone, the woman tried to keep herself from smiling, but Blake could see her lip tug upwards, as if she was trying not to smile. She then asked in a matter-of-fact tone, and one that held power. Blake didn't like the sound of it but obliged to whatever she needed anyway, grimacing at such a forceful tone. Although, he couldn't help but like how feminine it sounded.

"I need refreshments, as I am quite parched and famished from quite the journey. I don't exactly have a home, you see, and I don't have money for food."

Although, hearing that this lady was in distress and knowing what it was like, he took her inside, welcoming her with a warm "come in". He shut the door behind her and told her she could sit on the couch while he fetched her something to eat. He then came back out with an apple and a glass of water, and gave it to her. Seeing her confused face, he replied quickly with "That's all we have for right now." The lady nodded, not so sure if she was even able to stay, as she also sensed in him that he wanted to move out. Fine with whatever course of action was needed, she decided to focus on his trust first. Since she bridged it with how she was pathetic and homeless, she might be able to get it quickly and finally claim him. She set the apple and the water down on the nearby coffee table (or what was left of it) and focused her attention on the man before her.

They struck up a conversation - Well, the lady did, while Blake just stared at the ever-surfing channels on the screen. She asked him who he was and where he was from and what he was doing. Blake just gave his simplest answers, not exactly wanting to chat at the moment. The lady decided to introduce herself as Ana Marilla, and that she came from the town over. Hearing her name and slowly getting lost in her sultry voice, he slowly sank further into the couch. He didn't know what was wrong with him, but her voice sounded like an audible drug. He didn't want to hear anymore, but he felt like had to.

Ana, breaking her own code, decided to act now. She would normally wait, but seeing him so relaxed made her want to pounce. She quickly got on top of him, straddling him and pressing her body up against his. Blake wasn't so sure what to do, and he scrambled to try and get her off while he tried not to look down. "Ana" just chuckled as he squirmed, saying in a voice so husky that it could pull a dog sled. She said she liked it when he struggled, and began to trail a hand down his back. The cloak she was wearing became bat-like wings, while her tail reappeared and snakes down the man's leg. Blake noticed her body and then her tattoos and then the wings and the tail.... Was this the Succubus from myth? He thought they didn't exist! He could feel her hand snake ever closer to his bottom, where it then trailed off to the cheek that had the strange birthmark.

Just then, there was a strange burning sensation, and he jolted a bit, the pain sudden, but it faded away quickly. He felt tired and his mind couldn't process what else was happening. All he could remember was the TV channel moving around and then becoming sideways, as he was now laying passed out on the couch. Ana chuckled at her lovely handiwork, liking the fact she decided to do it now. She picked him up and teleported away, finding a safe place to put him before she ventured off in search of goodies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While Elizabeth was surfing the internet on her laptop, she went to a role playing site she frequently visited, and even had it bookmarked. She had clicked on an interesting RP that popped up, but upon reading the delivery, she wasn't impressed, and quickly clicked out of it. It was an RP about religion, or something like that. She lost interest and forgot about it after the first two sentences. She decided to walk around outside, grab a StarBucks, and window shop for anything that would suit her style.

She said goodbye to her parents as she left the house, locking the door behind her and breathing the fresh air outside. The neighborhood was quite peaceful. She had on a light blue scarf with a pink designer jacket, with a scaled designer purse. Even her boots matched her purse and her tights were lizard-like in pattern. Albeit, it was strange fashion, it did suit her. She walked along the sidewalk, and decided to occupy herself with the trees she passed by, counting them as she made her way to StarBucks.

As she made it to StarBucks, the staff had seen her, but had anticipated for her to come a tad later. They were in the process of making such a high-maintenance recipe, and Elizabeth was forced to wait and so she took a seat by the counter. She recognized a lot of people here, but that was because she was a regular. There was only one guy here who she didn't recognize. He had on a grey hoodie, dark grey sweats, and gold and white tennis shoes. Talk about comfy. The guy had pale skin, brown hair, and brilliant blue eyes. Through the hoodie, she can tell this guy was mostly muscle. Damn. She ended up staring at him from afar, wanting to talk to this spectacle of a human being, until she heard her name being called for the coffee. She came up, took her coffee, and handed them the money. She then made her way out, but she wanted to say something to the guy. Although, something about him made her feel repulsed, even though he looked terrific. She decided to just leave. Two minutes later, the same guy took his leave, and began to follow her.

Last edited:
Dan continued to enjoy his coffee in peace, as he had always enjoyed a good cup alone as it helped to get his mind of things. Not to mention...

"Hello there, having a fine morning I presume?"

...well, it would remained unmentioned as Dan had been interrupted by a new voice, as he glanced up at the figure before who who had without his knowledge been observing him all throughout the morning and the day previous. Dan had given the stranger a rather unfriendly glare, clearly annoyed that someone bothered to interrupt his content isolation.

"What do you want?" Dan asked, having made a deliberately attempt to come off as unfriendly as it usually did the job to get people away from him, though this stranger had merely chuckled in response.

"Always the unfriendly one, eh Danny?" The stranger asked which, Dan had to admit, caught him off guard a little. He had sworn he had never met this guy, so why would he know his name?

"How on Earth do you know my name?" Dan asked, as he refrained from cursing in this instance given he had been scolded in the past for such outbursts in the...

"Ah, good to know your mental curse censorship is working well." The stranger added, which only seemed to alarm Dan more as how even if he guessed his name there was no way he could have known that detail given it had been a private conversation between the dinner owner and himself. The stranger grinned as he took a seat in front of Dan.

"Well, the reason I know that and so much more about you is simple. I don't reside among this Earthly soil, but have ascended above it." The stranger explained, which had only confused Dan all the more as the stranger let out a sigh.

"Well, to put it in phrasing you'd understand, my name is Eremiel. And I am what you would call an Angel. And I am here because you and I have been tied together by fate." Eremiel, as Dan had remained speechless for a moment, before he shook his head and stood up.

"Oh yeah, an Angel huh. Excellent, well I happen to be the Tooth Fairy. Now if you'll excuse me Mr. "Angel" I have places to be so I'm just gonna go ride off my Unicorn outside all the way to Candy Land." Dan said, as he had made it clear he had no belief in Eremiel's claim and had been eager to mock it as he began to walk away. Though Eremiel hardly seemed displeased by this as he turned to watch Dan.

"Mockery is not gonna give you the answers to that marking of yours. I can assure you that much." Eremiel said which had caused Dan to pause. Said mark had again showed that...that sensation at Eremiel's mention of it as Dan turned to Eremiel with a curious expression as he had reflexively grabbed the back of his neck.

"How the hell do you know that?" Dan asked, as Eremiel smirked and motioned for Dan to join him back on the table.

"Come, and I shall explain that and much more to you."

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Thankfully the park appeared to be not too crowded, which meant that the swings had been open and it would mean Aiden could have enjoyed her time in peace without that awkward social interaction. Not that she had been fearful of such an idea, but Aiden enjoyed this bit of isolation as she swung on the swing in peace.

Or so she had assumed.

"Mind if I have a seat?" An older woman asked, as Aiden glanced at the figure and simply gave a nod as the woman sat on the second swing next to Aiden's own and had began to swing as she had created a little pattern; when she swung up Aiden swung back and vice versa. The women seemed to enjoy herself as she glanced over at Aiden.

"Enjoying your time, dearest Aiden?" The woman asked which had caused Aiden to glance over with an eyebrow raised.

"I know that and much more. Such as that mark you have. I can tell you about it, if you are willing to listen." The women explained, and from Aiden's perspective that "offer" sounded a bit iffy...but the fact is this stranger did know her name & her birthmark and Aiden had been curious to know why this had been the case. Though she had a question of her own.

"I might be willing to listen, if you tell me who you are." Aiden said as she made her concession clear, while she kept an eye open and noted some bystanders in the distance. Out of ear shot for casual chat, but in the event of a scream they would hear which had given Aiden reassurance if it came to the worst. The women merely grinned in response.

"My name is Amriel. And I suppose you could refer to me as what you might call a guardian angel." Amriel said as she gave her introduction and vague description which confused Aiden...but left her curious all the same.

As Elizabeth traveled back home, she couldn't help but feel a chill rush up and down her spine. Someone was following her. She peeked over her shoulder to see who it was. Her coffee trembled slightly as she saw the same unfamiliar guy from earlier, following her from way behind. Or was he following her? He was quite far away, and if she had took a turn, he would lose her for sure. Yes, that would have to be the case. She took a right off of a street which was several blocks away. She kept going down the street until she made it to the intersection, where she crossed the street and walked to the left. She stopped as she peered across from the corner of the street to see if the guy was following her. She saw the man after two minutes of silence and waiting for him to show up, but he merely kept going forward, as he didn't bother with following her. He only wanted to talk with her, yes, but he wasn't going to follow her like some creep.

Feeling a sense of relief flood over her, Elizabeth walked back the way she came and then continued on her way to her house. What puzzled her was that the guy who she thought was following her had left. There was no trace of him. He was just gone, off the street. Off this world, more like. As with many people who have seen many kinds of worlds upon other worlds in anime (like Digimon and the time she was forced to watch Black Butler), she was wondering if the guy had just moved on. But that was of course silly. No one can do that, that's impossible. She walked back to her house, feeling rather bewildered still. She made it home and her parents greeted her as soon as she made it back. Her mother gave her a hug, which she took and smiled. Even though she liked to use her parents at times, she couldn't help but love them for being them. Her mother was the most bubbliest person she had ever met, and her father was just quite exotic, mainly because he was from the Philippines. Questions always flooded Elizabeth's mind whenever she thought that maybe her father wasn't really her father. She didn't have anything that could mean he was her father. She has questioned him about it before, but everything he said about their commonalities could be from her mother or the way she was raised. She wondered if her real father just abandoned her and left her mother with no one, and then this strange man came along to help make her life easier.

She decided to not dwell too much on the subject, and she chatted some with her parents. Her mother was always going crazy over whatever was on the news, so that gave Elizabeth her daily dose (sometimes weekly dose) of news, and her "father" was talking about the latest excavation sites founded, and that he was invited to one. He might leave and be gone for a half a month. Finally, she can get away from this guy. Even though she loved him as he were a father, she still found him slightly annoying, like if he were her little brother.

She escaped up into her room, and went onto her computer for her latest addiction on Youtube. Curiously enough, when she had opened up her email before she watched Youtube, she found something in her email. It was labeled birthmark, and she clicked on it, being none the wiser. She then thought that it was a horrible idea, until she read the first line. It had her name. Who knew her name? Her parents? Was this some sort of prank from her parents or something? It went on and it said something about how this person knew about this birthmark and to follow the sensation of the birthmark. What? Well, to be honest with herself, she swore she felt the birthmark tingle a little when she was being followed by that guy. Was this him? She read the end of who sent it and it said "That Hoodie Guy". She almost laughed out loud from that. She decided that maybe she'll meet him.

She brought her purse with her and basically left in the same fashion, taking her coffee cup and taking periodic sips from the sweet and energizing liquid. She then looked about and couldn't find the man, but when she looked to the right, she felt her birthmark tingle a little. Her right shoulder ached a bit, and she had to massage it so the ache could go away. It didn't though, so she just decided to follow it. The ache got worse as she passed an intersecting street after a few blocks, and then got less pronounced when she walked away from it. She sighed, not wanting to feel more pain, but decided to tough it out and walk down that street she passed.

She was just about to turn and go back after seeing no one, until her right shoulder started to sting madly. She whirled around, meeting the same man from before. She gave a quiet little yelp, as the man was quite tall, and he had startled her from walking up behind her. She sighed and told him to excuse her jump, as she was quite paranoid today. Not like she was going to say why, but the man, with his silky smooth voice, apologized for causing any unrest. Raising an eyebrow, she told him to go on and explain why she had a birthmark.

The man pulled back the hoodie to reveal his splendid features, and she almost got lost in his glory if he hadn't said this dreadful little line.

"It is a mark to tie us together; a mark that ties you to a being that has ascended."

"Wait.... Ascended beings? Who are you? More importantly, what are you?" Elizabeth was getting slightly wary now. He can't be...

"Sadly to say for you, I am. I am an angel, sent here to accompany you and protect you," this man looked away, as he was bracing for whatever Elizabeth was going to throw at him.

Which she did: "Oh, really now? You can't be an angel. They don't exist. God doesn't exist. Demons and the devil himself doesn't exist. It's all fabricated pieces of different stories thrown together to give people some semblance of hope. Your delusional if you think you are," Elizabeth had had it. She didn't want to deal with this man anymore. Yes, he was incredibly handsome, but it got ruined when he told her about what he was.

The man sighed pitifully. He looked up to the sky, like he was waiting for an answer or wondering if they were watching from above. He sighed, probably finding nothing, or what Elizabeth had thought.

"I'll show you," the man said.

His clothes disappeared to reveal his holy garments, his sword by his hip and his hair and eyes changing color. He was gigantic too, his transformation enveloped him in a huge light that blinded Elizabeth for a moment until it faded and she was able to see again. This tall beautiful angel with wings stood before her. She was awestruck. She couldn't believe it. The man then shrunk down to his human size and his mortal clothes were back on, the sword disappearing. Elizabeth was so stunned, she just stood there like a catfish gaping.

"Now, do you believe?"

Elizabeth nodded, but she felt like her head was nodding without her consent. Nonetheless, it might've been subconscious, as there was a part of her who had slightly believed him. She sighed, and told him to meet her in her room. Her parents wouldn't be too happy if they had known she was having a guy come over and hang out with her in her room, but its not like they had any way on grounding her. She was dying to have this guy be close to her anyway, whether he was an angel or not. Although, it was very disconcerting that he was some kind of angelic being and that she felt repulsed having him be anywhere near her, she couldn't help but fall for this guy's muscles. Are angels always this muscular?

The man smirked and then disappeared. How the hell does he do that? Either way, she walked back home, where she ran back upstairs and sat back at her desk. She then heard the familiar swooshing of light entering her room, and there he was, sitting at the edge of her bed, making himself get quite comfy.

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Guardian Angel? What are you talking about?" Aiden asked, as she had not been that familiar with the figure of speech but had heard it in the past. Though how this woman knew her name. Though what she could have guess never would have come close to what she was about to be told.

"Like I said, I am your guardian angel. And as a bearer of the mark, it is my responsibility to watch over you." Amriel explained, as Aiden had reflexively placed a hand over that birthmark which she assumed was what Amriel had talked about before she faced the older woman.

"I don't believe you. I mean, you know a lot about me. Enough that it makes it...really weird. But an angel? You have to understand how weird that sounds." Aiden explained to Amriel, and if this had bothered the older woman her expression showed no indication of this as she stood up to face the younger girl on the swing.

"Well then, I could tell you all I know of your life. Including that scrape you got on 3rd Street in the last town prior to your latest hithike. But if proof is what you desire beyond my words I can provide that." Amriel said with a smile before she took a breath.

In an instant, the woman had been covered with what appeared to be this bright light that caused her to cover her eyes for a moment. However, when Aiden had turned back to Amriel she found her appearance had changed. Her clothing had transformed into white, almost divine robes and attire as her hair seemed to shine and she glanced at the clearly aww struck Aiden with a grin.

"Now do you believe?" Amriel asked as she transformed back to her "mortal" appearance having clearly proven her point.

Lucifer scuffed, and said, "Go with the next shipment if you have to then! Your sister, if she is an imbecile as you state, will surly ruin our plan altogether! NOW GO!" Lucifer then shut the doors from his tower behind Moarne.

A low-leveled demon then went up to Moarne, and said, "Excuse us, sir, but the next shipment for the demons going to the mortal realm is full. As instructed by our lord, you'll have to take this instead."

A taxi, which looked to be broken-down and not functional whatsoever, then appeared right next to Moarne.

---------------------------------

Steven had to go through yet another day of school, harrassment, and bullying.

He dealed with it, however. But Steven felt odd today, he could swear someone was watching him everywhere he went.

When he was in his homeroom class, he felt a strange presence behind him, only to look back and see the group of thugs from yesterday cowardly run away in fear. But that wasn't the only instance. In PE, while holding up one of the dumbbells, it felt surprisingly light, only for two pentagrams to glow on each side instead of the usual "25 lbs". Students in that class again accusing him of being the "reincanation of Satan himself" and be taken to the principal's office for vandelizing school property.

Once in the principal's office, he looked around the room only to focus his attention on a plastic garden plant. It seemed to have..."TWO GLOWING RED EYES!" Steven exclaimed, but then the principal came, the eyes disappeared, and Steven was accused of being a disturbance. He had 2 weeks detention, just his luck.

He didn't feel any better from the walk back home either, though. The thugs didn't bother him anymore, so he wasn't scared of them, but there was something else. He could feel a pressure building up inside of him, and he looked down to his birthmark to see it glowing.

I MUST BE GOING CRAZY!

Steven then ran back inside of house, hyperventilating as he couldn't handle this anymore.

Then from the top of his lungs, Steven exclaimed, "ALRIGHT! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!? SHOW YOURSELF, I KNOW YOU'RE FUCKING FOLLOWING ME!" Luckily, Steven's mother was out of the house, so she didn't have to listen to him use such crude language.

Steven, however, looked angry. He was tired of the day he was having, and wanted to get this over with.

He waited for a response, but the whole room was silent, not any kind of sound from out of the ordinary. Time passed, nothing.

Steven sighed, and then chuckled a bit. "I knew it, there wasn't anyone following me I was just being supersticious-"

"BOO"

A voice had come out of nowhere from behind, and when he turned he only saw nothing. Steven was confused, but then he looked forward, and noticed the reason of that sound.

A gigantic being, with such an intimidating structure. Steven felt like he couldn't move, the pressure emitting from this creature was so vast.

The creature looked down at Steven intimidatingly, and simlply said, "Hello there, my-"

The creature couldn't finish his sentence, as Steven fell unto the floor unconscious.

Moarne sighed. "Retribution for sins. Of course I'm forced to take this dinky old thing. Don't you have any portals to the human realm I can use? It'd be a hell of a lot faster."

Shard woke up, not registering yesterday's events yet in his mind. As a matter of fact, all he was thinking about at the moment was that he wanted a shower. He casually stepped out of bed.
That was when he stepped on Naomi.

Shard had been profusely apologizing for the last few minutes.
"Ah keep tellin' ya, it's fine." Naomi stated. "Ah've handled much worse down in Hell."
"...if you're sure?"
"AH'M SURE!"
"Alright, then." Shard then looked at the room around him. For the first time since he had moved in, it... actually looked clean. There were several folders, previously gone unused, stacked up beside Shard's computer. They were all labeled. "What... are those folders?" Shard asked.
"Compilations of the works ya made that ya just threw around on th' floor." Naomi stated. "Figured ah'd so sumethin' with 'em."
"Oh." Shard then got up and stretched. He went over to his "closet" and took out the day's clothes. Draping them over his arm, he headed towards the bathroom. That's when he realized. "Hey, Naomi? Don't you need to change clothes?"
"Nah, these ones are fine." Naomi stated. "If they smell, ah can just burn the smell out."
"But... they're not exactly normal." Shard said. "We don't see many people wearing japanese priestess robes in this country. Maybe you should get yourself a better outfit."
"...ah'll do that." Naomi said. Shard was unable to reply before Naomi had the same cloak on as last night and ran out of the apartment. Sighing, Shard went to get his shower.

As skeptical as Dan had as it concerned this Eremiel and whatever claims he had to make. The fact remained, Eremiel did know of his birthmark...somehow, and Dan had to know where Eremiel had obtained that information. Did Dan believe that Eremiel had been some sort of Angel? Of course not, but Dan knew that Eremiel had information about him that nobody else outside of his doctor in the room or parents should have known about.

So when Dan sat down, Eremiel had a satisfied grin before he began to explain. Well no, first he placed this...odd charm or at least Dan had presumed a charm on the table. It was a small wooden circle with an engraved cross on it that began a subtle glow of sapphire blue which caused Dan to raise an eyebrow.

"Just a little something to keep this conversation private. So long as this...item of interest I possess remains on the table as we do nobody outside of said table will be able to hear what we see and all they'll see is us as if we were just eating." Eremiel explained, though naturally this caused Dan to fold his arms over his chest as he eyed Eremiel with a tired glare that just showed hos disbelieving he had been in that claim. Eremiel shook his head with an amused grin.

"Right, I'd figure my word alone wouldn't convince you. So I'll demonstrate. HEY EVERYONE DAN WAS A BET WETTER UP THROUGH MIDDLE SCHOOL!" Eremiel yelled out, which caused Dan to panic as he covered Eremiel's mouth with a hand and glanced over. As he expected everyone to laugh or at least look at him. However, nobody paid any notice. As if nobody had heard anything at all. Dan had a look of disbelief as Eremiel had a satisfied smirk and removed Dan's hand from his mouth.

"See? Do my words carry some weight now?" Eremiel asked as Dan sat down and gazed upon Eremiel as if he had grown a second head.

"W-what are...who are...how did..." Dan stumbled, though he had failed to get a complete thought out as he had too many questions which caused Eremiel to chuckle.

"Like I said, I am an Angel. I have been watching you for some time Dan. I know this day would come the minute you were born with the marking. To put it simply, you've been chosen Dan. And I am here as a result because the time is right for you to answer the call." Eremiel replied, though to Dan he had remained vague about anything which frustrated him.

"Okay, can you actually explain anything instead of assuming I know what you are talking about?" Dan said in annoyance, as Eremiel chuckled.

Elizabeth walked over and locked her door so her mother wouldn't come in and disturb her and her new... Guardian angel, was it? She mentally kicked herself for bringing him over, but she needed answers. She first fired a quick question to make sure her bases were covered. "Will you be going anywhere near my mother?"

"Your parents can't seem me, so you don't have to worry. Only you, marked people, and other angels and demons can see me," he simply stated, but found it kind of odd that Elizabeth didn't want him to see her parents.

"Good. Alright, and how did I get this birthmark?"

"Well... We don't know how they are made. We only know how another kind of mark is made-" he was cut off by Elizabeth's quick tongue.

"What kind of mark? Oh, since guardian angels exist, then guardian demons then with their own marks, right?"

"Well... Sadly, yes. We don't know how ours are made, since they seem to be random. But the way the demons make their marks on humankind is by having a male demon rape a woman, and their child will have the mark of that demon. It could be the other way around, as well, where a male human can get raped by a female demon, and she can give birth to a marked human. Of course, we have never seen this happen, but it is a possibility, but something we hardly see, since we try not to even think about it. Well, in my brigade we don't. We only let the higher-ups worry about it. My brigade just makes sure heaven doesn't get intruded upon," the angel replied.

Elizabeth just stood there in shock of the information she was handed, and then realized she didn't ask him the most important question when getting to know someone. His name. "Oh uh... Interesting... But what's your name? Sorry, got distracted and caught up by the whole... Angel thing," She gestured toward his body and the man-... Angel-thing just chuckled.

"My name is Raphael. You can call me Raph if you want. People prefer to save a syllable of breath."

Elizabeth nodded. Great. Such a religious name. At least anybody that's not a Christian wouldn't care to ask where he got the name from if she was ever seen with him in public. She sighed and sat down on her chair, clearly drained from the whole ordeal. Raph stood up and remade her bed, so as to not leave his butt impression on her sheets. Although, it will be warm for quite some time. He was about to leave, saying something to the effect of "I'll leave you alone, so you can sift through everything," but Elizabeth reached toward him and said "Wait."

She retracted her hand and cursed herself for wanting to stay with this guy. Has he really got her with his muscles? Either way, she asked, almost like a small child: "Will you be... Watching me? To make sure I'm okay?"

With that, Raph made an adorable smile, and nodded to her. He then replied with: "Yes, as it is my duty to protect a pretty woman, like yourself. Sweet dreams, Elizabeth. Mind if I call you Liz?"

Elizabeth just nodded and Raph immediately left in a flash of light, ascending toward the heavens. Liz just sat there in silence, and then decided to spend the rest of her hours on her computer before needing to go to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The man in her arms was getting a little heavy, but "Ana" carried him nonetheless. She had to have made it to her abode by now. Where was it? It should've had a lit candle nearby, in the grass. She looked about, trying to find a glow, and there was nothing. She sighed, but saw a kitsune run across the street. Oh... It was her.... Shard was it? She probably found a human, too. Damn it. She cloaked herself with her cape and ran off behind a house, avoiding her gaze if she ever noticed her presence. It was quite easy to sense a demon if you were one. Took one to know one. Anyway, after about some searching, she decided to contact him. Heh, him. She hadn't seen him in awhile. She might as well crash at his place. Maybe he had found a human, too.

She sent forth her telepathic powers and felt the tug of susceptible humans and other demons in the area. She searched and found him quite a ways away. Well then. The telepathic communication is going to be a little staticy, but it shouldn't be that bad to hear the other. She then requested a channel with him, opening it with "Hey, I can't find my place. Can I crash at yours?" Her special tag should be known to him, unless he forgot. Hopefully he didn't. The man was starting to stir, so she looked at him directly in his eyes, with her glowing ones. He woke up, saw them, and was instantly put to sleep. Odd. It should've had a different effect. Well, maybe she couldn't charm him, and if she tried, he'd fall asleep. Or maybe the shock to his system was so much, that getting into a trance caused him to faint. Or maybe it was the realization of where he was at that caused-... She had to stop. Her rushing mind would've caused some issues for her telepathic communication with the one and only: Ronove. Once he accepted her invite to a telepathic communication, they'd be able to talk freely.

Last edited:
The low classed demon sighed, and said, "Do you really want to risk disobeying Lord Lucifer? I get it, but these are his direct orders."

The car then, surprisingly, turned on.

"Don't worry," the demon said, "It works way better than it looks." The demon then left.

Ronove sighed in disappointment as he saw Steven faint on the floor.

What kind of child of mine would fall in the mere presence of his father!? Honestly, he has my blood running through his veins, amd he lets those around him treat him like trash!

Ronove sat there waiting for Steven to wake up, when he recieved a telepathic message.

Now who could it be?

The message came from Marilbus, a name he hadn't heard of in such a long time, and she asked....for a place to stay.

Honestly. This woman was never good with her directions.

Ronove sighed, but then replied, "Fine, Marilbus, but do not disrupt me and my son." He said this begrudgingly, however. He didn't care for others much, but Marilbus was just a demon he could. A demon trusting a demon? Weird.

Steven then got up, and looked at the demon once more in pure fear. But, luckily, he didn't faint this time. He was more...intruiged this time.

Finally getting a response, she smiled. Finally! She telepathically told him where she was and that she had found her human. Problem was... How was she going to get there? Oh yea, she forgot she could teleport. But she had never been to Ronove's place before... Maybe she could just appear by his side. But wait... Had he found his human, too? Probably won't be the best situation, especially if her human decided to wake up. After much deliberation, she finally decided to sneak on over to where Ronove was. It would be best not to teleport. She didn't know what kind of commotion she would cause.

She walked on the dirty pavement until there was a change in scenery. The buildings looked nicer and there wasn't the smell of drugs and booze in the air. It smelled relatively clean. But if this place was clean, the residents would be on the lookout. Damn... She decided to use her wings for a moment, jetting herself off the ground and then landing on someone's roof. Her jettison was quiet and controlled, and she landed perfectly; hardly making a sound. The only thing that startled her was a dog barking at her from across the street in a sideyard. She used her telepathic controls and the dog instantly fell for her. The owner came outside to see what was wrong and she made the dog bite him. The man, looking fearfully at his own dog, ran back inside. She caused the dog to target his own owner as an intruder and then let him have his moment. She looked around and saw a house, where she could feel a demonic presence. Perfect. It was definitely Ronove.

She could see the backyard from where she was, so she teleported there, a mist of black appearing and then dispersing on the roof of where she was at, and another cloud of mist appearing in the backyard and then she was visible as the black cloud dispersed. Cool. She told Ronove through telepathy that she was in the backyard and will wait. She sat down against the wall and held her human in her arms. Blake was shifting a little in his sleep. She dared to call him cute, but then realized that Ronove was probably close enough for them both to hear their forefront thoughts. Damn it.... Stupid telepathy having flaws. Oh well, she'll just have to hope that Ronove won't make fun of her for calling her human cute.

Eremiel sighed in response to Dan's desire for clarification. This had been an expected reaction admittedly, but he had not come here to merely give a lecture.

I wish you would merely take one's word for it, mortals can be a bit of a pain...

"Well, I would explain further but I feel this story is better if I...showed you a glimpse of what is to come..." Eremiel explained before he extended his hand out, as if he had made a gesture that screamed "give it to me" but what that "it" was eluded Dan until Eremiel explained further.

"Simply give me a hand, and I will show you all you need to know..." Eremiel explained, as Dan seemed naturally confused by this. Normally, he'd object to such an action but given what Eremiel had already shown him combined with the information he kept from Dan left him too curious and with little other alternative as he extended one hand out on top of Eremiel's.

"Alright, I urge you to keep some self control. What you are about to see is hardly for the faint of heart." Eremiel advised before he took a breath and soon enough his eyes shined a sudden, short-lived yet bright glow as Dan felt this odd sensation before Dan's surroundings seemed to swirl and fade around him. Dan seemed naturally confused, even frightful though for whatever reason he found himself unable to move his hand away from Eremiel's own.

Before long, Dan had been able to remove his hand, as he scanned the diner around him. Or rather, what appeared to be some sort of apocalyptic waste land around him. Buildings reduced to rubble, pavement carved up & cracked apart, the sky blood red and just no signs of life anywhere.

Well, minus the tattered clothing and bones of what Dan had presumed used to be people. Dan's eyes widened as he fell to his knees in utter horror and disbelief.

"W-w-what h-hap...how did....what is this?" Dan asked with a soft, cracked voice before Eremiel walked up behind Dan. Eremiel had refrained from making any comment before his eyes shined again.

Dan's eyes snapped and he found himself back at the diner, as he glanced around and saw everyone who had been there as if he never left. Sweat dripped from Dan's forehead before he faced Eremiel. Dan would have asked what just happened, but he found his words die off at his throat; Dan clearly having had trouble comprehending what he had just seen. Though it seemed Eremiel had sensed the questions Dan had and decided to answer them.

"What you saw was a vision. A premonition if you will. Nothing more. But that vision is your future. One that will come to pass if you and others do not take up the call. War is coming Dan, one that will decide the fate of this world."

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Aiden kept that dumbfounded expression on her face, even as she gave Amriel a nod of confirmation that indeed she had believed her.

"Y-yeah...man, this is crazy..." Aiden admitted, as the face that Amriel had been a real angel was a life-changing revelation. Did that mean at the rare times she had prayed for good fortune there were those above listening to her. How many prayers did Heaven get if it does exist? Millions? More than that? How did the prayer answer system work, whose prayers got answered over others? When...

"It seems you have many questions, but I think we need to focus on the main topic and not become scatter brained." Amriel said, which cut Aiden from her thoughts as Amriel sat beside her again on the swing and Aiden had to concede that Amriel had a point. Besides, Aiden had one main question she wanted answered above all the others at the moment.

"W-what is this, this mark I have. Given what you'd said I...I assume it's not just some birthmark." Aiden asked, as Amirel smiled and replied with a nod.

"Indeed, that mark is one of selection and calling. You have been chosen Aiden, just as I have been to look after you. Troubling times are a possibility, and we need to be ready for them." Amirel explained, though Aiden remained confused.

"T-troubling times?" Aiden asked, as Amirel frowned for a moment as she glanced away from Aiden.

"Yes, there is a...demonic presence within this world. And my kind have also began to mobilize. I fear conflict may be inevitable." Amirel explained, as the omen troubled Aiden.

"For the record, his direct orders were for me to catch a ride on the next transport to the human realm, which is an order I can't follow since said transport is full. Fine, I'll take the f***ing thing." Moarne stated, hopping in. He snapped his fingers, and what looked like a ball of blue flame appeared in front of the car. Another appeared beside it. "Get us moving." he stated, and the two Flares went under the car and made it fly towards the nearest portal.

Meanwhile, Naomi was wondering around town. "Alright, now where is some sort of clothing shop...?" she asked herself, thinking. Unknownst to her, she passed by a diner with a certain human and angel inside. As she was walking, a powerful gust of wind flew through the street, blowing her hood down. "Shiet!" Naomi said, quickly using her hands to cover up her ears as she struggled to reach the hood itself with her thumbs.

"W-war? Fate of the world? What are you talking about!?" Dan yelled, as the charm on the table muted his voice to anyone outside while Eremiel sighed before his senses went off which caused his eyes to widen.

A demonic presence? But where...

Eremiel then glanced out the window, and saw a girl but focused on her uncovered ears which proved to be all the validation Eremiel needed to confirm that was the presence. Eremiel faced Dan as he shifted to his more Angelic form.

"Well, you are about to see yourself. Demons are already among as Daniel." Eremiel said before he vanished out of the diner with Dan and appeared before, what Dan presumed, was an unassuming girl in a hoodie. Before Dan had a chance to process what happened Eremiel already generated a spear made of light and prepared to deliver a strike towards Naomi. Dan had the natural reaction to this.

"W-what the hell are you doing!?" Dan yelled out as Eremiel paused for a moment, as time seemed to slow down as he glanced back at Dan before he turned to Naomi and aimed the spear to try and deliver a strike towards the heart.

"Cleansing the world of sin."

Naomi didn't notice anything happening in the cafe behind her, she was just so focused on getting her hood back up. Suddenly, people started screaming and pointing around her. But shockingly? Not AT her. Naomi turned around just in time to see the angel man hurl a spear of light right at her.
That was when Shard jumped at her, pushing her out of the way. The two rolled across the ground, Naomi still in shock.
"What the hell was that?!" Shard asked, skidding to his feet.
"It cain't be..." Naomi jumped up quickly. "Shard, we need to go! Now! That's an angel!"
"An angel...?"

"As if I'll let you escape..." Eremiel muttered as he generated a bow and several arrows made of light and pulled them back before he fired the arrows aimed again at Naomi.

Dan meanwhile, was speechless though he had gotten up to make an action before he felt a sensation run through his body as his mark began to glow once more.

W-what is going on!?

"Not this time, beyotch!" Naomi replied, snapping her fingers. All of a sudden, a wall of burning red-and-orange flames appeared in front of Naomi, blocking the arrows. "We've gotta run, now- Hey, Shard, the hell are you doing?!"
Shard, meanwhile, was making a detour. He ran over to a shop he had visited before. The shop's owner, Hank, was curled underneath his desk. Hank was a nice guy - he didn't deserve to be scared like this.
"Hank! I need a sword!" Shard said.
"Shard?! Do you have payment?" Hank asked.
"Can I borrow it just for a few minutes?" Shard pleaded.
"Scratch it, I'm charging." Hank sighed. He pointed towards a steel sword on the wall. Shard smiled, taking the blade out of its scabbard.
"Thanks, Hank!" Shard said. Taking the sword, he ran outside and dashed past Naomi. He used the flat of the sword to tip a barrel over before kicking it in the angel's direction. It bumped against a rock, flying into the air.

"Who are you!?" Steven exclaimed.

"Why, isn't it obvious?" Ronove said, "I'm the key towards the secret of your past. I'M THE DEMON, RONOVE, YOUR FATHER."

Steven was speechless. His father!? THE FUCK!?

"What the hell are you talking about!?" Steven exclaimed, "I'm a human, and y-you...YOU'RE A MONSTER!"

"Are you sure about that?" Ronove asked, "Then how do you explain that mark on the side of your arm? It surly isn't any tattoo, amd you know it. After all, it's glowing."

Steven then looked down at his arm, and noticed the glowing birthmark. "Tch," Steven snickered. No wonder mom never talked about my father, I never thought he'd be a monster of all things.

"You should be more thankful towards your father," Ronove said, "I helped you defeat those low-life humans, after all. If I did not give you the sudden boost in power, you would have most likely died that night."

"You're the reason behind all of that!?" Steven exclaimed. Wait a minute, it wasn't just the power-up he gave me! IT'S ALSO THIS DAMN BIRTHMARK THAT HAS PESTERED MY WHOLE EXISTENCE! "I'M NOT THANKFUL FOR ANYTHING YOU'VE DONE FOR ME!" Steven exclaimed, "You've made my life a living hell!"

"No, son, it wasn't me," Ronove said, "It's these damn humans! Think about it! Who were the one's who have pestered you your whole life for being different! Was it me!? No, it's those who thought they were higher than you! Those who treated you like gum under their shoe! But with the power that I've bestowed upon you, YOU CAN MAKE THEM PAY FOR EVER HURTING YOU!"

Steven was in shock. Make them...pay? It sounded too good to be true. Yes, they will pay! They are beneath me! If they all knew of this newfound strength I possess, THEY WOULD NEVER PESTER ME EVER AGAIN! Steven then grew a sadistic smile on his face, and he started to maniacally laugh. "I'm in....father," Steven said devilishly.

Ronove smirked pleased, but then he felt a presence. Marilbus must be here.

"Come, my son," Ronove said, "We shall discuss about this later. For now, I'd like you to meet an old friend of mine." Ronove then grabbed Steven, and a portal, which looked similar to Steven's birthmark, appeared under the two. The two then disappeared.

The two would then appear in front of Marilbus, and Ronove said, "Cute, huh? He doesn't seem like much to me."

Eremiel glanced at the direction of the barrel, though he merely had to slightly tilt to the side to have avoided the strike. This told Eremiel two things. One, whoever this mortal was could see him to some degree, and two while he had that capacity he had lacked the ability to see him in detail given his aim was off. This puzzled Eremiel.

A mortal that can see me, yet not see me clearly. Those with the mark should be able to see angels or demons fully. This is....a fascinating development. Though I will dwell on that another time...

Eremiel turned his attention back towards Naomi, as he generated another arrow of light and pulled it back. Though this time, Eremiel held onto it and charged up the energy to add some more punch to the strike. Eremiel then released his arrow as he aimed to slice through the fire wall and strike Naomi who hid behind it.

Dan watched, as he tried to collect his nerves. Dan knew he had to do something, though what that something was Dan had been indecisive about.

D-damn this, what am I supposed to do? This feels...wrong, yet that girl just produced fire, so is she a demon or whatever. Do I stop Eremiel? Do I help him, how could I help him? Is it right to help him? WHY IS THIS SO HARD!?

Dan glanced over and right beside him, as if left there just to tempt an action out of him, a discarded pipe on the ground. Dan naturally grabbed it as he found his footing, though what he was to do now eluded him as he glanced back and forth between Eremiel as well as the fire girl and the guy who tossed a barrel.

Last edited:
(He kicked a barrel :p)
Naomi shrieked as the arrow flew through her shield. She blasted it with a quick burst of fire before it could hit her, safeguarding herself.
Shard locked eyes with the place the arrow had been. He rushed towards it, jumping in the air and slashing down towards his foe just like Link.

(Sorry :'|)

Eremiel glanced at the mortal who tried to slice him with the sword. Tried being the important word here as Eremiel generated a sword made of light and easily enough blocked the attack.

This mortal is either fearless or lacking any sense of self preservation.

Eremiel then aimed to push against Shard's sword with his own and tried to slam him towards the direction of the ground, right where Naomi had been. Eremiel took no pride in fighting a mortal but given he had clear allegiance to the demonic forces he figured that could not be helped.

Shard stood his ground, only skidding back a few inches as he dug his soles into the floor below him. Meanwhile, Naomi ran around and jumped at the angel from the side.
“Move, Shard!” She shouted, her nine tails bounding up from underneath the cloak. As soon as Shard had jumped away, Naomi’s nine tails burned with bright fire before the half-kitsune let loose with a massive blast of flame aimed directly at Eremiel - she could aim at him, since he could see them.

Eremiel paid Shard little mind, even if the thought of this mortal's strength being a surprise had crossed his mind, as he glanced over to the demon and saw the incoming fire blast as he had been quick to generate a shield made of light in response to block the attack as Eremiel prepared his next move. As he generated a shield and sword made of light with the aim to quickly fly over it and deliver a slash towards Naomi.

"S-stop!"

Intent having been the operative word as Eremiel sighed and glanced behind him to see Dan, who himself questioned why he walked into this battle but his body moved on its own.

"W-what is happening, why do you guys have to fight? Can't you talk this over o-or something SHIT!" Dan cursed as the flames bashed against the shield just as he arrived even more aggressively as Eremiel sighed once again before he focused in Naomi's direction.

"A battle for the fate of this world. Demonic forces and their cult-like followers are here to destroy humanity. To protect it such sin must be cleansed. Just as you've been chosen to do. Either show your worth and fight off that other mortal or stand aside." Eremiel instructed before he flew over his shield and dove down with the intent to slash at Naomi's tails.

"Battle fur th' fate of the world? Destroy humanity? I dunno nuthin' 'bout that sHIT!" Naomi just barely created a small fire blast to launch her out of the way of Eremiel's strike. "Listen, asshole, ah'm just here to buy some clothes! And why the hell would I be tryin' to destroy humanity when Shard here's givin' me a great place to stay?!"
"Can you see him?" Shard asked. "It's hard to try and predict where he's moving based solely on his attacks. And for that matter, being able to hear what he's saying would be nice, since I can't hear anything and you're talking to him." Shard then gripped his sword tightly, a bead of sweat going down his face.

"It's the fate of this world unless action is taken, the fate brought on by your kind. Besides even if you were not part of bringing the end of days it's in your kind's nature. I would show you a sight of what is to come, but I won't waste my efforts on the dead." Eremiel replied as he dashed forward once more at Naomi and this time aimed to stun her by ramming his light shield into her chest. If this move was successful, he'd attempt to follow it up with a slash across her chest using the light sword.

Dan himself glanced between the battle of Eremiel and Naomi and Shard while he held the pipe in hand as he remained indecisive over what he was supposed to do. Out of confusion, fear and moral indecision.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Cain heard a knocking at his door. "Who would try to talk to me right now in the afternoon? Maybe it's one of my friends," he thought as he closed his laptop. He was in the middle of finishing up some work for college, but he figured he could do that later. Now, he pushed himself on his rolling chair to his door, to which he opened. He saw a man in a suit and then a woman in a leather jacket.

"Let us in, damn it!" the man shouted as the door opened. At that Cain immediately slammed the door and locked it. Then he got a gun from one of his drawers and stood up. "Who the hell are you and why are you at my house?! Hurry up, I don't have much patience for strangers!" he shouted.

"Don't worry, we're not here to hurt you," a female voice said. Cain didn't know if he could trust these people, but he slowly opened the door with his gun out.

"You can put the gun down, like she said, we didn't come to hurt you," the man in a suit said in a gruff voice.

"How do I know I can trust you?" Cain shouted.

"We know about your birthmark. It has a crown and wings next to it, doesn't it? And it's near the top of your right leg" the woman said.

"How did you know that?" he responded. He had barely shown that mark to anyone, not even his friends.

"Let us in and we'll explain everything. You can even keep the gun up if it'll make you feel safe," she replied calmly.

Cain gulped and nodded slowly as he started to walk away from the door. The main in the suit grunted and pulled the lady inside with him.

Last edited: