• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Revolutions End

Hearing Ronove's gloating thought caused Marilbus to slap his back with her tail harshly. She wasn't too amused and she thought to him that he will rue the day when his son fails a battle.

When Steven removed the claws from Blake's chest, Blake just fell over, unable to completely move. Blake just groaned a bit before focusing on the pain on his wounds. He just wanted them to go away.... And then they did. He was amazed when he saw that the pain slowly went away and the wounds slowly healed as he focused on them. He didn't have to be turned on for that to work. Maybe it was just a power that most demonic humans get. He got up, his tail now nowhere to be seen on him. It must've retracted when he lost his boner. Well then. He painfully got up, his muscles still sore from everything. He was finally able to stand, albeit with difficulty. He looked while Steven was giving a crazy smile. Well, this kid had some power. He figured his powers were going to need some more finesse than Steven's. He'll need more training if that's the case. He looked at Marilbus and Ronove and asked: "What now? What else? Do we just go back home? Oh, wait... I can't go home. I might have to stay here. My best friend thinks I'm probably dead, but I don't want to meet him like this. Besides, what if he brings a lady over?"

Marilbus answered his last question, but left the others to Ronove, who she looked at when she finished her reply. "Well, you will only get a hard-on if you truly think that the woman is beautiful. Of course, I might have widened your horizons a bit on what beauty is, so you might just experience a hard-on to with just about every lady who isn't fat that you meet or see."

.... Great....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Raphael made it to Elizabeth's house. He went through her window in a flash of light and then sat at the edge of her bed. He expected her to be on her computer, but she wasn't there. Oh no... Where could she have gone? He became a flash of light again, and went through the door to her room, floating down the halls. He searched her house up and down for her, but she wasn't there. Where was she? He was starting to get worried, then he realized he could always feel the tug of his mark on her. He focused on that thought and emptied his mind from anything. It took him a moment, but he now knew where she was now. She was at some gaming store. He flew over and saw her looking at PC section of games. Oh, thank God in heaven, he thought. He flew over and waited outside of the building for her, leaning against the wall. He might surprise her, but he was just glad she was unhurt.

As for Elizabeth, she was busy finding a particular PC game. She knew what she was looking for, but it was going to be difficult trying to find it, since it was a little rare and when people see it, they immediately get it. She guessed it wouldn't hurt to check Steam for it. After her search was futile, she decided to leave. She left the building with a ding, and walked home. Raphael was about to say something, but his throat was caught on something. He just decided to follow her, but doing that would have made her think he was some kind of an angel hell-bent on stalking people for fun. He sighed at that thought, which caused Elizabeth to whirl around. Raphael waved at her, and Elizabeth smiled, although still not liking the feeling on her right shoulder, nor having an angel with her, since she was so against the thought of religion in the first place. She might as well let him tag along though.

Raphael asked: "Have you thought about everything, yet?"

Elizabeth nodded, not liking where this was going. "Yes. I have a question though. Will.... Will I have a chance of dying? Will I ever see my parents again? How long will this war last?"

Raphael bit his lip. He wasn't so sure about how to say the answers to those questions, but he might as well give it a shot. He cleared his throat before speaking. "You might, yes. I'll make sure you don't die, and I'll make sure you see your parents again. This war has been lasting for a long time and we are hoping that it ends sometime in the next five years, but.... That's all we can do at the moment and just hope. The well-being of this mortal plane, as well as the entire earth, will be on all of our shoulders. The more people help, the more of a chance for us to win and the more of a chance for the war to end sooner."

Elizabeth nodded, understanding the ramifications of what will happen if she joins. This was going to be difficult. She was snapped from her thoughts when Raphael asked: "Are you sure you want to join?"

Elizabeth took a moment, before nodding. She loved the Earth too much, and didn't want it to be destroyed. If demons were real, her vanity might get her into trouble, though.

Last edited:
Dan listened to Amriel's words, and his eyes widened as he glanced at himself as he seemed to find it hard to believe he could replicate even a fraction of what he had just seen. Though the shiver he felt from the mark as the angelic woman explained the bare bones about it he had no reason to doubt her words.

Man, angelic powers? War with demons? This is...this is too damn crazy.

Eremiel had only paid minor attention towards Dan's reaction to Amriel's words before he faced his fellow angelic ally with that same stone-cold serious expression. Though he had made an effort to try and relax it now that the immediate danger had passed.

"In any event, we should be on our way. Though we should establish a location to discuss plans going forward, something I wished Raphael was here for but he seems to be preoccupied with personal problems." Eremiel said to Amriel as he figured a way to communicate and someplace to meet discretly would only benefit them going forward.

While they both were walking, it struck him as odd that she would ask something like those questions, despite not knowing that there was a war happening.... How did she know? Luckily for him, she was quite smart, and had thought it over on her walk over to the gaming store. There were no other reasons for demons and angels to obtain the help from mortal men and women unless there was a war happening between them. He was about to ask how, but Liz sensed his question. She responded to his unspoken question. "I just figured that if both sides are fighting over the human race... Well, why would they? They might be needing humans to help the side win over the other side... So there is a war. I guess I just got lucky with my guess, though. Had a bit of time to think about it. But I think I'm ready to help, despite me being against religion. I have another question: Are there other angels and other angelically marked humans?"

Raph listened as this bright young girl had found out that a war was happening, and then he smirked as she asked him about if there were any others like themselves. He held out his hand for her to take, and told her to "Hold on". She looked at his hand and then back up at his face, and then hesitantly took it. He flipped her over so that he was carrying her bridal style while she held on to his hoodie for dear life, and shot off in a flash of light. He then landed short of the group and set the now dazed and confused young woman down. What the...? How? She wasn't going to ask, but now her thoughts were occupied as she found four people. Were they angels, too? Her unspoken question was answered by Raph.

"This man here is Eremiel, his human is Dan, then this woman here is Amriel, and her human is Aiden. Eremiel and Amriel are both angels, as you've probably figured out already."

"I mean, how could I not? Eremiel and Amriel aren't really mortal-like names, right? I'm Elizabeth, by the way," she looked up at Eremiel and had a confused look on her face. She then said her thoughts out loud. "You look like my war-hardened grandpa.... Well, when he was in his 40s and is dressed in his Sunday's best."

Raph couldn't help but show off a little playful smirk. He put his hand on Elizabeth's shoulder to quiet her before she started to get anymore memories of her relatives that she likened to the people here and started to speak. "Anyway, what were you guys talking about while I had left?"

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Amriel had been prepared to respond to Eremiel's comment before the sudden return of Raphael along with who she presumed was his mortal partner who introduced herself as Elizabeth. Amriel chuckled at the spoken thought by Elizabeth as it concerned Eremiel, which seemed rather fitting.

"Nice to meet you, Elizabeth." Aiden said with a smile before Amriel decided to address Raphael's question.

"Well, we were about to decide a place to discuss the growing demonic presence. Like a secret hideout or base of operations if you will when we have available time to meet." Amriel explained as she seemed to think Raphael and Elizabeth's partnership stood on better ground than it had when Raphael left them earlier given she was here now which should make things easier.

Or at least appease Eremiel, but that remained to be seen.

Ronove shrugged off the slap given to him by Marilbus, even though it sting a bit. Psssh, like my son will lose. At this rate, he'll easily be able to surpass any angel, even that prick Gabriel. Then, we will take what rightfully belongs to Lord Lucifer!

Steven then went up to Blake, and without even looking at him, said, "You can stay at my place. My mom will be out for most of the week, as she went to a business trip. You can sleep in the living room, if you wish."

Ronove then gave a sly smirk as he heard Steven mention his mother. Failing to notice he still had the telepathic communications up, he thought, Ah, Veronica. She was quite the woman, alright. The way she panted and moaned and groaned when I made sweet love to her on that faithful night. How I wish I could do that again to her.

Marilbus listened intently to the telepathic communication and smirked when Ronove started to think about Veronica. It was pretty funny, and she just quietly stared at him with a perverted interest before announcing that she'll take the master bedroom.

Blake smiled, albeit a little wince appeared for a second before disappearing into the smile. His body ached horribly, and he nodded in gratitude when Steven told him he could sleep on the couch. He moved with a little limp towards the couch. Going downstairs was a pain, but he managed to get to the couch before he passed out. The couch was so comfy, and it felt like sleeping on a cloud compared to his best friend's house. That reminded him... How worried was his best friend? Well, he didn't dwell on it for too long, since he fell right to sleep.

Marilbus walked seductively out of the room, her tail swishing away as she passed Ronove and headed towards the master bedroom. If the kid thought he was going to take the bedroom of his mother, he can think again. It was her's now. She sat down at the bed and stretched, her body aching from the simple transformation. She also didn't bother closing the door, leaving it wide open for people to witness her stretching and her.... Lack of clothes.

Steven completely ignored the fact that Maril took her mother's room and what "suggestive" things she might do in it. All he cared about was getting stronger, so that he could show anyone that he was on top, and that he should never be missed with ever again. Speaking of which, he wanted to give his "friends" a good visit.

"I'll be leaving for a bit," Steven announced as he left his house with wicked grin on his face.

Ronove smirked as well, but for completely different reasons. Great, with both the boy gone and the other asleep, we're free to do as we please....Marilbus. Ronove then made his way to the master bedroom to "greet" Marilbus. "Shall we begin?" Ronove asked prestigely, but suggestively at the same time.

----------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, while Ronove and Marilbus began to have their little intercourse, Steven had made his way to a broken down alleyway. There he met face-to-face with the thugs who had bullied him for his whole life. Steven had his hood covering his face, so the thugs had a hard time knowing who he really was.

"What the hell do you want!?" exclaimed one of the thugs, while the others were getting their shanks and baseball bats ready.

"I think you know as well as I do who I am," Steven said, before he took of his hoody, and threw it aside. Once the thugs were able to get a clear look at him, they were utterly in fear.

"IT'S THE DEMON BOY!!!" one of the thugs exclaimed in complete horror and fear. "What do you want with us!? We haven't done anything to you for a while now!"

"That might be so," Steven responded, "But do you honestly expect me to forget all of the pain and trauma you have caused me over the years. No, instead I want to repay the favor~."

Steven's arm then started glowing in a bathing light of black hellfire, the thugs scared beyond belief. And before any of them could react, Steven, with a simple snap of his fingers, caused the thugs' weapons to burn, which caused all of them to drop it. He then walked up towards the main leader of the thugs, the one who tortured Steven the most and the one who hit him with the baseball the day prior, and, without even saying a word, grabbed the guys neck. The thug leader tried vigorously to escape from Steven's grasp, but Steven kept squeezing tighter and tighter around his neck. Claws then formed out of Steven's hands, which then started to pierce the leader's neck, blood dripping down as the leader started to cough. Steven's grip only got tighter and tighter and tighter, the guy's eye-sockets basically popping right out, and.....KABAM! The guys whole head exploded, leaving only everything down neck-below. The rest of the gang members screaming in pure terror, and Steven loving every second of their agonizing pain. He then turned towards all of them, and gave a sickening grin, which caused them all to be silent.

Blood. Blood was the only thing left in that empty alleyway when Steven got out. Well, that wasn't entirely true. There was also a sign, that read "Remember ME!!!" which was written in blood and with Steven's birthmark symbol below it.

Steven was completely covered in blood, and he got out of that alleyway. Wearing his hoodie, hiding everything that was underneath, blood and the devilish grin he carried on his face.

Hooray, for Steven.

Last edited:
While Marilbus and Ronove were getting freaky, poor Blake was having a nightmare. He woke up, panting and in a cold sweat. He tried to remember what the nightmare was, but couldn't place it, nor as to why he was scared of it. It was just a feeling of dread. He can hear a strange occurrence happening upstairs and decided against going up those dreaded stairs. His wondering thoughts on if he should sleep again had turned into him peacefully snoring away.

It was then that he had dreamed about training some more. How? Marilbus and Ronove were busy, unless this was just some weird psychological way for his brain to process all of the day's events. He went through the training day like any other, but then he had more powers to control and let loose. Inside and outside of the dream, his boner was furious, and he had actually almost killed Steven in his sleep by using a very powerful move he would've used if he had the chance to use it last battle. Interesting. He'll just have to put that into practice later. He stretched after waking up, and then fell back to sleep, now not dreaming of anything at all.

Last edited:
Steven then returned home, and took of his hoodie, revealing all of the blood covered on him. But, to his dismay, when he entered he was able to hear his father and Maril's "fun times" upstairs, and was disgusted. Gross. He then noticed Blake on the couch, with a quite revealing hard-on. Even more gross.

Steven then went up to his room, and he observed his birthmark. He felt like there was more that he could do. More power to be unlocked, and, with that power, the more he can show people of his importance. He could already see the terror on those people's faces.

He then turned on the TV in his room, only for it to bring up the news station. Steven was quite interested to find out what this story was all about.

"Channel 6 News, Rebecca Parham here to report you the daily news," the news anchorwoman said, "Today, an incident occured in which five teenagers were brutally murdered. These teenagers were students in the local high school, and when they didn't come to their houses, their parents got worried. These parents then went to this broken down alleyway, only to be greeted by a living depection of hell."

Oh, you have no idea. Steven cackled.

The camera then penned up to a woman crying, the woman being one of the thugs' mother. "It's awful!" the woman exclaimed, "What kind of human being would do something like this!? My poor boy was pulled apart limb by limb, and even burned alive!!! I don't know what to do anymore!" The woman then ran away, crying in agony.

Though most people would've felt guilty, Steven was enjoying every second of it. Not just you were in pain, but I also caused your family to torture as well! How do you feel now, asshole!? How does it feel to know that I'm going to be torturing you even beyond your grave!? You will rue the day you decided to mess with me!!! I'LL BE THE GOD OF THIS NEW WORLD! Steven's sadistic grin showing once again.

"Reports state that this incident occured due to some kind of radical Satanic cult, as a little symbol was left on the walls of the alleyway, reading 'remember me'," the anchorwoman stated. The news station then showed a photo of the little "gift" Steven had left out for them, causing Steven to smile in delight.

The TV then penned up to a police officer. "It really is an awful thing, but we swear we'll bring this cult to justice! It doesn't matter if you're religious or not at this point, as people's lives are at stake, and we have to put a stop to this."

"Reports state that there were no finger prints, or any kind of sample of DNA left anywhere in the alleyway, as it was all burned down to a crisp," the anchorwoman stated, "Authority figures stating that your children should not be let out then any later than 5 pm. Please be safe out there."

Steven then turned off the TV, and his grin only stayed on his face. He then started slowly cackling, but then the cackling rose and rose to become maniacal laughter. He did it! He made his first mark on this imperfect world! Now, it'll be time for the next part of his plan to commense.

Last edited:
Blake woke up after a bit and felt someone else in the house. He quickly situated his pants so his boner was less visible and began to walk around the house, exploring it. He heard the news was on in one of the rooms and peeked inside, only to see Steven was watching the news and grinning.... Why? Did he do that? He couldn't believe what he was witnessing and suddenly wanted to return back to his old life. He couldn't fight for these people! He just couldn't! Why did they choose him? Why did it have to be him? Doubt circled his mind and his doubt accompanied with sadness when he saw the woman cry for her dead son. Even if Steven had some bad history with that lady's son, he still felt horrible for the woman.

He quietly went back downstairs and fished in the kitchen for something to eat. He found some jell-o and took it, ripping off the plastic/tin covering thing and using a plastic spoon to eat the cold, flavorful gelatin. Ahh, strawberry. His favorite.

Ronove was panting, for he and Marilbus went at it like wild animals, but even a demon has their limits.

"You aren't the demon of Lust for nothing," Ronove stated, "I feel like we could do this forever."

Steven had felt the presence of somebody looming behind him, but, when he turned around, there was no one to be seen. Steven then got up, and headed down to his kitchen, where he noticed Blake eating Jell-O. Funny, I didn't know we had any Jell-O. Though mom could've boughten some for herself.

Even though he offered Blake to stay at his place because they were both in the same alignment, he felt like there was something off about Blake. Ever since their battle, he noticed that Blake didn't seem to take the spar seriously. Was it because he thought he could win? Or because there wasn't any risks to be had during the battle? Whatever the case, Steven didn't completely trust him, and vowed to keep his eyes on him as much as possible.

Last edited:
Naomi quickly peered her head out from behind the corner, looking around to check for any angels. "We're good." she said. She then began to creep along the wall like some sort of super-spy.
Shard walked right past her with a sigh, going into the weapons shop.
"Heyo, Shard!" Hank said. "How's the sword?"
Shard put it down on the counter with a smile. The sword was completely intact, and even had some sort of unnatural shine to it.
"Whoa... I've got no clue what you did with it, but that's nice. Thanks, Shard!" Hank gave a thumbs-up.
"Thanks for letting me borrow it, Hank!" Shard gave a thumbs-up in return, walking back outside. He then saw Naomi sitting on the edge of a barrel.
"Where to from hear, Shard?" Naomi asked.
"Back home." Shard replied, walking back in the direction of his house.
Naomi nodded, trotting beside him happily.

Moarne got out of the dinky car, growling. "That dinky old thing... it's far too crude and uncomfortable!" He snapped his fingers, and the four Flares who had been acting as boosters torched it. "The folks back home won't miss it. Alright then. New mission for all you Flares." Dozens of Flares appeared, all surrounding Moarne. "Spread out. I want the location of the local demon encampment and who exactly is inside. Go!" The Flares all started jumping out towards different parts of the city, searching all the locations they could.

Strangely, one of the lights in the room Ronove and Marilbus were in flickered for a moment, but when it returned to its previous brightness it was blue instead of yellow.

Indeed Eremiel had been pleased to see the mortal that accompanied Raphael as it seemed his angelic ally had settled whatever "petty" concern they had with each other.

"Hello there." Dan said as he waved at Elizabeth as, while he still found this all a bit much he had been happy there were others who had been in the same situation he was.

"In any event Amriel is correct. A place to discuss these demonic matters and act as a base of operations will only help with our cause. Know of any good locations for something like this?" Eremiel asked Raphael while Dan just watched without saying a word as he figured Eremiel already had been upset with him and would be best not to butt in unless asked.

Elizabeth waved a hand at Dan, smiling innocently, while Raphael just shrugged his shoulders. He didn't exactly have a good place, unless-....

"I... I think I have a place... But it's a little dingy and I haven't been in it for awhile, so rats may be an issue, as well as tons of cobwebs and spiders... Maybe.. Or my magic is still keeping the place all tidy.. I might have to buy food for our brothers and sisters if they are staying there for a bit. But it's a basement, to say the least."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Blake waved a hand at Steven, his mouth full of Jell-O. He looked around a bit for more food that didn't need to be cooked, but settled on some pop-tarts. He quickly apologized to Steven at his rummaging for food. "Sorry, man. I'm so hungry, and especially after that fight. Also, why were you so angry in that fight? I get your father is the Demon of Pride, but you were so angry... Why? If you're thinking that I was not as serious as you about fighting, then you are wrong in that regard. I took it seriously, but in my own way. It was difficult to take it any less or any more, since I am partnered up with the Demon of Lust, and that just causes strange tensions to fly everywhere. Plus, all those moves I did were things I didn't mean to do but it seemed right in the occasion. Like, I felt like I was more for fighting with finesse, quickness, and agility than with pure, raw power such as yourself. I guess that is where the misunderstanding is, no?"

Blake hadn't read people in such a long time, so hopefully this was why the kid was staring at him, and hopefully not at his boner. Although, luckily for him, it's not wanting to make a presence right now.

The Demon of Lust stretched and smirked in delight. Oh, that was fun... And that's when the lights started to flicker. She groaned and rolled her eyes at the idea of who it could be. She slowly got out of the bed and her magic put on what little clothes she had left, her wings transforming into a cloak to hide everything but her head. "Yes, we probably could, but I feel demonic energy. That light wasn't blue when we came in here. I have a very good feeling of who it could be. Come on."

She walked downstairs, her tail still swishing about, but she coiled it around her hips, so it won't be as obvious.

Last edited:
Ronove sighed, and then said, "It better not be who I think it is." And, he, of all people, had to ruin my good times with Marilbus.

Ronove then headed downstairs, following Marilbus' lead, but he had a displeased look on his face. That kid better not be here for what I think he's here for.

Steven didn't even bother to face the same direction as Blake, but had listened to what he had to say, and responded, "Whatever, eat as much as you like. If you want to prepare your own meal, then, by all means, go ahead. Just clean after yourself when you're done." Blake then mentioned their sparring match, and this caused Steven to look at his birthmark, which was glowing. "It's quite strange, really," Steven continued without even realizing what he was saying, "Before then, I never really got mad at anything. I would just deal with it, but ever since my father's chant, the pent up anger inside me just....exploded. Seeing you so laid back in the spar made me want to slam that smirk off your face and unto the ground. The anger building up even more afterwards, to the point that I was loving it." Steven then let out a little devilish smirk. "I quite enjoyed it. The power to have strength beyond others. To those who had caused me to have such pent up anger in the first place, to be squirming around like mice. I would have never thought that I would do something so vile, yet these newfound powers showed me that it's natural to feel this way and that I shall embrace it!"

Before Steven could continue his little monologue, he noticed Marilbus and Ronove, both seeming to not be in the most pleasant of moods, even though they were just doing one of the world's most pleasant feeling. Naturally, Steven was curious, and asked, "Father, what seems to be the issue?"

Ronove glanced at Steven, and responded, "Another demonic has appeared into the mortal realm, but this demonic shouldn't even be on this realm. An eternal life in purgatory would be more suitable for him and his sister. Marilbus and I will confront him and see what business he has in this realm."

Another demonic? So, there are more like him and Blake in this world? Steven wanted to find out more, and to see how he compared to this guy. I wonder why father has such a distaste for him, though. Only one way to find out. Steven then followed his father and Maril to wherever they were going.

One of the Flares reappeared beside Moarne, and he smiled. Another then did the same, and his expression of excitement turned to curiosity.
“Two demon encampments, you say?” Moarne said inquisitively. “Who’s in each one?”
The Flares flickered.
“I see… I think I’ll pay Ronove a visit.” Moarne started leaping across the roofs before landing in front of the house Marilbus and Ronove were just exiting. “Greetings, my fellows.” Moarne said, respectfully bowing to the demons of Pride and Lust. “I hope my Flares did not cause you any trouble. Their mission was merely to scout for others such as ourselves.”

Eremiel thought over what Raphael said in regards to his possible location that would suit their needs. It sounded rather unappealing, especially to Dan, but Eremiel figured the place could not have needed that much patch work and in truth he lacked a better alternative.

"I think it'd be wise to inspect this location you have in mind. If for nothing else so that we can properly evaluate it." Eremiel suggested as Dan shuddered at the prospect of seeing spiders and rats. Not the warmest place for something like this, but Dan figured it was also worth a look if nothing else.

Ronove glared down at Moarne, not seeming to be happy in the slighest.

"What do you think you're doing here, Moarne?" Ronove bellowed, "You know as well as I do that you and your sister shouldn't even step a single foot into this realm because of your father's doings! You better tell me everything now before I forcefully send you into purgatory to suffer for eternity!" Ronove then got face to face with Moarne

Steven watched the interaction between the two demons from afar. Moarne, or at least that's what Steven supposed his name was from his father, didn't look like much to him. He was a Demonic just like him, so they must be around the same level of power, but Steven felt like he could easily take him down. A little smirk growing on his face as he imagines dominating Moarne, but he didn't want to make any assumptions just yet, so he stayed in his place.

"I'm here to kill my sister and father." Moarne stated flatly. "I had a feeling that Naomi was going to generally fuck up the boss' plans, and so I tried to send her to somewhere we'd never hear from her again. Turns out that Lord Lucifer thinks that she might be able to do that from here. I don't see how, since she's an imbecile, but I'm not one to question orders. But hey, this gives me an opportunity to pay back father dearest for everything he did. Oh, and to clarify, it's both personal and not personal."
A small blue Flare then appeared over Moarne's shoulder, flickering towards him.
"Hm? What is it?"
The Flare flickered again.
"Ah, thank you." Moarne then looked Steven right in the eye with a look that could shatter solid steel. "Don't try it."

Shard closed the door back at his home, sighing. "I'm glad we didn't encounter that angel guy again... Or we didn't, right? He's not following us, is he?"
"Couldn't ya see him?" Naomi replied.
Then she remembered he was just a normal human. "Oh right."
Shard sighed. "I'm going to get some writing done." Shard walked over and flicked on his computer. As he started typing, Naomi looked over his shoulder.
"Whatcha writing?" she asked.
"It's a superhero story." Shard replied.
"Uh, okay." Naomi said. "What's it about?"
"This guy who gets killed but makes a pact with a shadow demon to get resurrected for one week."
"Ooh, cool!"
Naomi then walked back and sat on Shard's bed while he typed.
"...this is boring. Got anything to do?"
"You could play on my 3DS."
"What's a 3DS?"
Shard's eyes opened wide, and he stopped typing. He turned towards Naomi. "The best thing you will ever encounter in your life."

Steven didn't take Moarne's glare into much consideration, or at least that's how it looked like, but he could feel the pressure emanating from Moarne. Moarne's power being unbelievable, and only from a single glare.

What the fuck!? How could he know what I said!? Steven then looked at the flames, and figured it out. That cheeky bastard! Who does he think he is, trying to intimidate me!? You might be more powerful than me as of now, but soon, you'll regret even looking at me the way you did!

Ronove, knowing more of Lucifer's plans, was infuriated when he heard that Moarne had sent Naomi into the mortal realm. "Why the hell did you send her into the mortal realm then, you fool!?" Ronove scolded, "You should've send her to Purgatory instead if you truly wanted to get rid of her! No wonder why Lucifer told you to stop her! If she found a human, then that'll completely ruin all of our plans!"

Ronove then sighed. "Honestly, you think your sister is an imbecile, but you're the fool who made a careless mistake, which I think is more imbecilic. But, as a general of the Seven Deadly Sins, I will help you get rid of your sister so she doesn't fiddle with our Lord's plans. Don't you dare think this is over for you, however, once this situation is over, I'll give you a punishment for acting carelessly. You may carry on with the plans for killing your father another time."

“I don’t believe Naomi is any danger to us whatsoever.” Moarne stated. “She knows nothing of our plans. She knows that demons are being sent here, but that’s all. Besides, Lord Lucifer ranted to me himself and forced me to drive here in a dinky, tiny taxi. I think that’s enough punishment. Anyways, taking out Naeris is also one of our duties. Or did you forget the assignment from 18 years ago?” As if to prove his point, Moarne took out a piece of parchment. “Bring Naeris back - dead or alive.” Moarne read off of the paper. “Traitors to the demon realm shall not be given any forgiveness.”

"It's that naive mind of yours that got you into this situation in the first place," Ronove scolded once more, "You have no idea the danger of a Demonic finding a human. It can only spell disaster. And being forced to ride a taxi isn't enough!! Lord Lucifer went easy on you! He punished you like a mere child! But I won't, I'LL PUNISH YOU LIKE A SOLDIER!"

Moarne then mentioned Naeris, Moarne's father. "Naeris is nothing of my concern as of now," Ronove stated, "I was given the seoul duty to train my son into the ways of the demonkin, and make him a suitable soldier for the war to come. The only reason I'm going to help you kill your sister is because she's interfering with my work. With your skill and ability, you'll easily have Naeris down on his kness and begging for mercy. But, if I ever do cross paths with Naeris, he won't even have enough time to regret it as I'll end his life before he does. Now let us go, we have no time to waste."

"Wait, father!" Steven exclaimed, "Let me go with Moarne all by myself! I will help him defeat his sister!"

Ronove then looked back at his, and questioned, "You? You want to go with Moarne by yourself?"

"Yes!" Steven responded, "If his sister is a Demonic like me, I want to know where I stand! And besides, you said it yourself that you want me to become a suitable soldier, right? This will be perfect for me! To experience an actual battle!"

Ronove gave a smirk. That's my son for ya'. "Alright, boy," Ronove said, "You can go with Moarne, but you're taking Marilbus' child as well."

"Blake!?" Steven exclaimed, "But, why!?"

"Nah-ah-ah, 'you said it yourself', this is perfect training," Ronove mocked, "And the boy needs to experience it for himself as well."

"Punishing me like a soldier? Great, you're sticking me with babysitting." Moarne replied. "As if I need any more babies to take care of."
The Flares flickered at this, seemingly offended.
"Fine, I'll do it. And for the record, while Naomi will be a piece of cake, Naeris could be a problem." Moarne stated. "While blue-flame kitsune like myself are naturally stronger than red-flames, Naeris is both a full-breed and an experienced soldier of hell. I'd say he's got a third more training than I do. Plus, if I do encounter him, it'll be on his home grounds. You were alive when he was in Hell - I'm sure you saw his skill once or twice himself." Moarne then turned towards the kid. "I don't think I'll need the help with Naomi, but thanks for the assistance anyways. Who knows? If she actually did manage to find a half-competent human, I could need some backup. I'm sending my Flares out now to scout the area for any sign of them." Moarne nodded his head in the Flares' direction, and they flew off to unknown parts of the city.

Steven glared at Moarne, "I'm not just some kid, okay!?" Steven then covered himself in his hellfire. "I am the son of the Demon of Pride, and my power far excells than what you suspect from me! I'll handle your sister by myself if I have to! I am not some kind of weakling to be mocked! I am now a demon!!! And I'll prove it to all of you by surpassing those who stand in my way! Even the angels!"

Ronove smirked. He knew his son would be a lot too handle, even for Moarne, so there interactions will be very interesting.

"Oh, and just so you don't try any funny business while you're with my son and that of Marilbus'," Ronove stated before he snapped his fingers and a floating eyeball then appeared right next to Moarne. "I'll be watching you the whole time. Fail to meet with my expectations, and you'll be handled a much more severe punishment than what you could ever imagine."

Steven, still covered in his hellfire, waited for Blake, so then they could all begin with their objective. I'll show them all! I'm not just a stupid kid! I'll get what I want, and I won't let anybody stop me from getting what I want!

"As will I, just to make sure that you don't find her first." Moarne replied, seemingly ignoring Steven for the moment. Though he didn't show it, though, he was decently impressed. So he's got a Hellfire super mode as well...? This is certainly interesting. He's got a bit of a temper, though, just like his father. A weakness if properly exploited. If I end up liking him, I may help him channel that properly like Surtur did for me. "'Sides, I'm not a succubus. What d'you think I'd do with them? I'm not fool enough to kill troops actually valuable to Lord Lucifer's cause."

"I wasn't implying that you would anything lewd or murderous with my son," Ronove said, "I was implying that if you leave my son behind to complete this mission on your own, you will regret it."

Steven tapped his foot, growing more and more impatient. Why hasn't Blake gotten out of the house, yet!?

“Why abandon a good meat shield?” Moarne said jokingly. “Yeah, sure, I’ll keep the kids with me and out of trouble. Might have trouble keeping up with me and my sis, though, unless they’re fast.”
One of the Flares appeared on Steven’s shoulder. It flickered as it to say Should I get him?

Raphael nodded and understood, but Elizabeth was truly disgusted with it, her face not hiding her dislike in the least bit. Seeing that it would be better for them to use it anyway and not her house, she just shrugged and sighed, her face's disgust never disappearing. Raphael noticed and he couldn't help but to smirk, as he saw that she was not liking the idea of a gross basement.

"How long have you left it alone?" asked Liz, still not wanting an answer, but knew that it would determine the state of the basement.

"Well... I haven't been in it for close to 5 years. Pretty sure there'll be several layers of dust to make a gigantic dust bunny with it. Which would be kind of fun, but horrible on the lungs," replied Raph, his smirk never ceasing in the slightest. Liz just felt even more disgusted, but dealt with it anyway.

"Ew... Well, where is it?"

"I'll show you," Raph's smirk faded as he was enveloped in a bright light. He grabbed Liz bridal style, and zoomed up into the sky, waiting for the other angels to follow suit. Since nobody can see the angels, and the angel's lights were blocking the view of the humans, the only thing anybody would see was a glimmer of something in the sky before it vanishes before them. After the angels have followed suit, he'll zoom off towards the place with blinding speed, passing by Liz's house and then landing near a quiet and desolate part of a neighborhood. The doors and windows were boarded up, but all of the houses here were abandoned or in disrepair. Nobody lived here at the moment, and the basement he was referring to had a house on top of it. The house was only one story and it looked more like a minimalist house than anything. Four walls, a roof, and a floor, with a conjoined kitchen, living room, and dining room, a bathroom, and a bedroom. The surprise, was underneath it.

As Raph led the way inside, using his angelic powers to phase through the door and then unlocking it from the inside, he opened the door and allowed everyone to come in with a short little bow of the head and a gesture of the hand. Liz entered and saw that the place wasn't so bad as Raph had made it out to be. Maybe his angelic powers were in work here. There was hardly any dust here and there was the occasional cobweb, but there hadn't been any spiders, from what she had seen. Seeing this, Raph smiled greatly. "Well, it seems like it's still up and running. Cool."

Liz found a trapdoor in the middle of the three conjoined rooms and lifted it up, the hinges and latch squeaking as the trapdoor was pulled up. A cloud of dust then permeated the air around Liz and she began to cough. Well, so much for clean... She went down the steep, wooden steps, the boards creaking as she walked down it. There was a lightbulb just dangling from the ceiling with a string next to it. She tried pulling it to turn on the light, but it was of no use. The light bulb was dead. Liz sighed and looked up to see who was coming.

When Raph had closed the door when everyone else entered, he went into the basement and saw the predicament.

"Ah, dratted thing," he could be heard mumbling to himself. He procured a lightbulb from seemingly nowhere and replaced the broken one with his. The light turned on and the state of the basement could now be seen.

It was in disrepair. It had seemed like Raph's magic couldn't get through the trapdoor. Whoops. If anyone entered the basement immediately after Raph, they could see him using his angelic magic to make it seem easier to look at. The dust parted and was thrown away, the garbage thrown away, and then the bag taken out to be replaced with a new one, the cobwebs disappear in a flash of fire and some spiders and rats were scared off by the sudden lights and the feeling of angel powers, forcing them to leave via holes in the basement walls. These holes were then repaired when the critters had left. Smiling to himself and his handiwork, he sighed in wonderment. "Ahhh, home, sweet home."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Maril was just listening in as Ronove and Moarne bickered. She leaned against the door frame, clearly unamused at Moarne's appearance. Blake appeared as he heard his name being called, and he saw the kid standing before him, or what seemed like a kid. He felt like a demonic, but a stronger one. He wouldn't doubt that this guy had worked with powerful demons before. Blake was chill about it, though. He didn't quite hear what he was doing, but after it was repeated in a similar description, he raised an eyebrow at Maril. She just shrugged and smiled, saying that it would be best for him to practice, especially against other demons. When Moarne had said something about them being slow, Blake chuckled and finally spoke up. He had been outside, but apparently Steven had not noticed him, yet.

"Heh, well, you'll be surprised. I may not be the most skilled at using my powers, yet, seeming that I have gotten them just in the few hours of using them, but I can assure you I can keep up. I can feel it in my legs. Are you usually the faster one, Ana?" He turned back to Maril, asking her. She smirked, her tail being unable to contain the facade of a belt and she swished it around playfully.

"Well, I'm fast in many ways. But yes, I am usually the quickest and most agile out of all the demons. I kind of have to be anyway. I'm not the strongest in terms of physicality. I'm more finesse. Just as long as you know what to do, you'll be fine. Just don't freak out," with that, she went up towards him. Blake was expecting something different, but got a kiss on the lips instead. Surprised, Blake stood back, a look of disgust on his face, while Maril laughed at him for it. From that kiss, she gave him full access to his powers, since she knew that the guy wouldn't abuse it. Blake wiped his lips and looked at Moarne.

"Yea, I'm ready now...." he could feel his left butt cheek burning again. Oh god... At least he's now physically ready. Mentally ready? Probably not. That'd change when he gets a hard-on, which would be in a matter of seconds. He could feel it grow, but luckily the cup, that magically appeared again, had kept it from being too obvious. He could feel his legs gain power, and a strange dark mist came off of them. His legs have been powered up. Good. He won't have any trouble catching up now.

Last edited:
"Uh, hello...? Is anyone there?"
Coral opened her eyes wide at the sight of light. Her "mother" had decided to bring her down here for god-knows-why, and she had been sitting on top of an old desk for fear of rats.
She didn't like rats.
"Raph? That you?" another voice said. Coral knew this one by now - it was her "mother". "I found my baby girl~ Hope you don't mind us crashing here, I needed some place to stay with her and decided to go to the closest place with an angelic presence." The water nymph formed herself from the puddle moving towards the foot of the stairs, the aquatic woman now fully revealed.

"Ah. Half-Incubus, then. Interesting." Moarne said with a smirk. "You'd be surprised, 'Ana'. I'm a lot faster than I was last time you saw me - I've been tapping into my demonic side a lot more as of recently."
Moarne then turned away from the quartet. "My plan's to wait around for one of the Flares to find Naomi. Then go to kill her. You can either go search on your own, risking not being there for the fight in exchange for possibly finding her faster, or stay here and wait with me." Moarne pulled a book out from inside his robe and began reading.

Steven had completely ignored what Moarne had to say, and was already off, tired of having to wait for so long to get into the action. He will prove himself. Everyone is beneath him! He will show them all what he's truly made of! Then, anyone will regret looking down on him! Especially Moarne. Just his introduction alone rubbed Steven off the wrong way, and he was already sick of the guy.

Does Moarne really think so highly of himself? Steven sadistically smirked. Well I'M going to change that!

Steven kept jumping from rooftop to rooftop, following some of Moarne's flames as he went. He hated the fact that he needed Moarne's help for the time being, but he sucked it up and went on his way. He will be the first one to find Naomi, and be the one to kill her, so that he can prove himself to the demon realm.

Ronove chuckled, and then looked at Moarne. "He's not going to be so easy to handle," he said, "Good luck." Ronove then teleported away back into the master bedroom of Steven's house.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"We seem to have...different ideas of "home sweet home" Raphael."

Amriel, as well as Aiden, had followed Raphael as they led them towards the location that they had decided to use as a meeting place. The empty home seemed far from the horror Raphael described it as. Which inspired some confidence in Amriel but then she and Aiden gazed into the trap door that led to the basement and had gazed upon the true horrors of the room that Raphael had thankfully began to clean. Using her own angelic powers, Amriel began to assist Raphael with the finishing touches as Aiden inspected the place with a curious expression.

"I mean, it's not that bad. Bit of a fixer but I've stayed at worse." Aiden said, her nomadic lifestyle had made her far less picky than most as she aimed to make the most of this arrangement as she saw some potential within it.

Much as Amriel and her partner had done, Eremiel motioned for Dan to follow as the pair took to the sky with Dan having assumed a piggy back position as they were similarly enveloped in a bright light.

Soon enough the pair followed the others to a secluded home as they entered inside. Dan naturally had taken time to scope the place as like Aiden & Amriel he had the belief that it wasn't that bad compared to Raphael's description.

But that changed when they entered the trap door to the actual basement, and Dan saw the age of the place as well as the cobwebs and other less than pleasant aspects of it. Thankfully Raphael began his angelic clean up which showed if nothing else these beings had some diversity with their skill sets.

"This will serve us well enough. How did you even discover this place?" Eremiel asked Raphael as he had naturally been curious over that detail not that it mattered in the grand scheme of things.

Dan however took notice of someone else who appeared in the basement. Some water-woman and her daughter who made Dan step back as even with his previous encounter with an Angels he still had been shocked by something like this. Eremiel glanced over towards the pair. He recognized though the younger girl who he presumed a daughter he had not been as knowledgeable on. Though he had heard rumors.

"I have no issues so long as you aim to help contribute in the battles to come." Eremiel replied to the aquatic woman.

Last edited:
Hearing a familiar voice, Raph turned around to see a puddle of water form into a lady. He looked over to see someone else on top of a desk. He raised an eyebrow and then remembered who it was. "Ahh, Coral and Ideia. You are more than welcome here. This should help you with your water powers."

He thanked Amriel for helping him clean the place up and then exhausted more of his energy to move some stonework on the wall to create a self-filling fountain with a little waterfall. He then filled up the fountain with water, enough for the two to hide in if necessary, or to at least rest. Seeing that his work was done, he wiped away some sweat from his brow, even though he didn't do anything physically strenuous.

He looked at everyone else and smiled. "Well, it's not as bad as most other places, and the plumbing and electricity work here, so we don't need to use our angelic powers constantly. Oh, and I found this place while I was supposed to scout out the area for demonic presences several years back, since we were concerned that the demons had found out about our ability to bless humans. I used this as a stake out, and I came to the conclusion that demons weren't here, as of yet. But now they are here, it's time to use this base again."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Maril just stretched and yawned and teleported in a flash of black smoke back to the master bedroom to finish what they both had started, while Blake was slouching and had his hands in his pockets, waiting for a flare to come back. He looked back at Moarne with a quizzical look and asked him. "Hey, uh... This may sound funny, but... Who do you work for? I don't mean it in a bad way, but I was just wondering. You act like you work for some really powerful guy in hell or something. Is-... Is it Satan?"

Blake was careful with his words, but seemed a little too careful, as he was stuttering all over the place. It wasn't that he was scared or anything, more like he was not wanting to get on Moarne's bad side.

Last edited:
"I'll help, don't worry. I'm the best one to handle any sort of aquatic situation. Say a demon in the lake." Ideia said.
"I, uh... thanks?" Coral said to the strange angel guy. "B-but I don't really want to go near water anymore..."
"Aw, what? You're still scared of that? Don't be."
"It's weird!"
"You've accepted a water nymph being your mother - what's more weird?"
"...g-good point..."

"Yep. As a matter of fact, Lord Lucifer screamed at me this morning." Moarne said off-handedly. "It's not a pleasant experience."
One of the Flares appeared on Blake's shoulder, wisping in a friendly manner.

Naomi was having fun. A lot of fun. Shard had just gotten her playing this game called Hyrule Warriors Legends, and it was the most fun she had ever had. The level she was playing in right now had her playing as a dragon knight, and she had never seen anything cooler in her life.
Shard, meanwhile, was pooped and exhausted. "I think it's time for bed." Shard said, saving his document and turning off the monitor.
"Can ah still play?" Naomi asked.
"Headphones only, and keep the light away from the bed." Shard replied, walking towards the bed. Before he did, however, he walked back towards the door and shut the deadbolt. He then flopped down in his sheets.
"Y'ain't gonna change into yer bedclothes?"
"Too tired and you're here." Shard said.
"So? Ah'd still change whether ye're here or not."
Shard's cheeks flushed red as he buried his head into the pillow. "Good night, Naomi." Shard said, clicking the light off.
"Night!" Naomi replied, activating her Warrior Special.

Steven kept jumping from rooftop to rooftop, his hellfire leaving behind a trail which flowed and glowed elegantly throughout the night. Steven kept his focus on the mission in task; find Naomi before Moarne does, kill her, and get recognized as a true demon. Steven would not give up, even if Moarne outclassed him as he standed now.

Steven then felt a piercing pressure, and he stopped in his place. He had never felt something like it before, and the pressure seemed to have been increasing. He had no idea what this was, but then, when he looked up, everything around him disappeared from color except for a glowing red figure ahead of him. He didn't really know what was going on, but he had an idea, and decided to follow the figure that was in front of him.

Blake raised an eyebrow and kind of regretted having Moarne think about that, but he was a demon so it didn't particularly matter... Right? He decided to pass the time by finding something to say, and finally found it. "Hey, uh... Is it possible if a demonic like me or Steven is able to sense your sister from here? Or is that not a thing? Or do we have to be stronger in order for that to be a thing?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Raph and Liz just kind of chuckled at the interaction being Coral and Ideia. Raphael gave a thumbs up to Ideia, his way of thanking her for at least wanting to help out. Although, he had exhausted his powers quite a bit and had to sit down on a folding chair. The folding chair wasn't exactly comfortable, but he didn't mind. He actually preferred it, leaning his aching back into hard metal of the chair, hearing a few pops and cracks from his spine popping. He sighed in relief, looking to see if anybody wanted anything.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
"Hm... I guess it depends on what kind of demon you've got ancestry from." Moarne replied. "I can't, so that's why I use the Flares for scouting. But there's some demons who can apparently see across the world. I don't think Succubi have that ability, however."

Ideia gave a wink towards Raphael before hopping straight into the fountain. Coral shook a bit. She then turned to Dan and Aiden, mouthing "Please help me".

Inside Shard's home, Shard seemed to be asleep as Naomi finished up her level. Glancing at the clock, she saw it was late out. "Ah think ah'm done for now." Naomi said with a smile, stretching a bit before plugging the 3DS in to charge. She walked towards the small pile of clothes she had, reaching for the tank top and sleep pants she had decided to wear as her night gear.
Right before she grabbed the fabric, however, she noticed one of the lights flickering to blue.
"Oh shit." Naomi said. She instantly turned direction and ran out of the house, slamming the door to the apartment hard.

To Naomi's dismay, Moarne's flames wasn't the only thing she had to worry about. Steven had made it swiftly to the top of the roof of the apartment buildings that Naomi inhabited herself in. He kept silent, not slipping out a single breath, which was easier than he expected.

I knew it. Steven thought. The glowing figure that I saw is that of a demon, and, from looking at her appearance, she shares a similar face to Moarne. The sudden thought of Moarne caused Steven to get extremely angered, and he had no control over himself.

Steven then leaped from building of the apartment complex, and shot his claws made of hellfire directly at Naomi, aiming for vital areas like the heart and head.

Moarne's eyes opened wide as one of the Flares appeared on his shoulder. "Boner Boy. We're leaving." Moarne stated. "My Flares have found my sister. And... so has the bastard. At least he'll get some combat training. Your mother says you're fast - then keep up!" Moarne dashed off, moving at exceedingly fast speeds. Small blue flames were left behind as he ran.

Naomi saw Steven out of the corner of her eye while she checked for Flares, and was barely able to dodge. The speed of a kitsune was impressive, but Naomi wasn't able to fully tap into her demonic speed just yet. Naomi let out a curse before skidding back. She opened her hands into a clench, creating two fireballs. "Who the f*** are you?!" Naomi shouted. "Get the hell away from me! Ah don't have time t' deal with you!"

Blake nodded when Moarne had talked about their perceived clairvoyance or increased perception or whatever they are called. He wondered if he could do it though, considering that "Ana" wasn't completely a succubus, but half succubus and half serpentine/human hybrid. He was about to tap into that, but Moarne's interrupted him and left, calling "Ana" his mother. He winced at that, but couldn't be helped. She wasn't his mother, but was the one who helped carry him. He tapped into his powers that "Ana" had given him and rushed off, feeling the power course through his legs. He tried to jump, but was met with a large hedge. He sighed, probably unable to jump too high. He tried to climb the fence, but as soon as he did jump, he rocketed 10 feet above the fence and his eyes were wide. What the hell was going on with his powers?

He managed to land semi safely on the ground, but his knees to the brunt of it fall. He staggered up, but was quickly healed of his silly injury and tried to jump again, focusing more on jumping than running this time. It had worked, and he had jumped on to a building. He then focused on running, and he ran on the roof of the building until there was none in a second. He jumped to go to a different building across the yards and he made it, finding running and jumping to be easier to make. He could feel his legs sting with the power and his left butt cheek was now throbbing where the mark was.

As he hopped several more houses, he had found Moarne a little ways away. He focused on getting there, his speed upgrading from a set goal he was determined to reach and caught up to him in a matter of 30 seconds. The speed and the rush felt amazing! Now it was time to find Naomi. He looked over to see a glow from a short distance away and, after a bit of running, found Steven and Naomi battling. He decided to jump extra high, being at least 30 feet in the air now. His legs began to coat themselves with little bits of hell fire as he imagined torturing the poor soul he was going to beat. He had actually gained a little more power from thinking these sadistic thoughts, and the hellfire on his legs grew until his legs were completely enveloped. He flipped forwards, one his legs sticking out and heading straight on top of Naomi. He grinned maliciously, feeling the power and speed envelope him. If she moved, it won't be a big of a deal. He could feel his tail budding anyway, ripping through his pants as it then grew in a matter of a second.

Last edited: