• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Revolutions End

"Look, this is a matter of life and death!" Shard shouted. "This guy, friend of yours? I won't kill him. I promise that. But if you stand around and do nothing, demon or not, AN INNOCENT PERSON WILL DIE!"
Naomi hit the ground running, just barely dashing out of the way of the shield. She then threw several small fireballs into the air that scattered around the area. As soon as they touched any solid surface, they exploded into a massive ball of fire.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"OK, so who are you and how do you know about my birthmark?" Cain asked.

"That's simple. We're your parents. Only I'm a demon and she's an angel," the man in the suit said.

The woman in the leather jacket sighed. "There's no way he can understand anything from just that," she said. Then all of a sudden Cain realized something that had been happening for a while now. His birthmark was glowing.

"Wait... A demon and an angel made a Human?" Cain asked, still suspicious.

"Well, no. I raped your mom and since she was already your angel, we're both your guardians, " the man in the suit said.

"What the hell dude?! That's messed up! I don't want a rapist in my fucking apartment!" Cain shouted. The man just scoffed.

"You are probably wondering why you are here to. Well, we don't usually meet peacefully, a demon and an angel, but since we're your guardians, we had to. Basically-" the lady explained, however she was interrupted.

"You need to go to team hell or team heaven. Hey, I know we may seem sucky, but us demons are awesome!" the other "parent" said while pointing at himself.

"OK, but can you at least tell me why you fucking raped her to make me?!" Cain shouted while pointing at his supposed mom.

"Well we sorted needed someone like you to beat up Angels," the man said simply. The lady glared at him before looking back at Cain.

"We're in a war, and we began having half-humans-half-angels help us. Then the demons copied us by forcing themselves on other humans," she explained.

"Well... That sort of makes sense? Anyways, before we talk about fricking, FORCING ME TO WAR AGAINST DEMONS, what are your names,'guardians'," Cain asked.

"Orsain. Laylah." the demon and angel said respectively. The son just nodded and slowly took his cigarette he was smoking and threw it away. "Let's get down to business. I'll see which side I'll join, but first give me your powers," Cain said while putting his gun away.

"Hell no. Why would I do that, th-"

"I'll do it," Laylah said.

"Looks like I'm gonna be on Team Heaven after all," Cain said.

"Wait, you need both of us to agree before you get powers," Orsain said.

"Well, if you don't agree then I'll just go Team Heaven anyways," Cain replied with a smirk.

"Fine. I'll let you get powers. But now you have to be Team Hell since you also get mine," Orsain said with a grunt. Cain smiled and both of his guardians passed down they're abilities to him as his birthmark began glowing brighter than before.

"Now, which side will you be on?" Orsain asked.

"I'll be team..."

Last edited:
Eremiel, on an impulse, flew over towards Dan as he picked up him while he avoided the various fireballs that smashed against the street, sidewalk pavement and a car which exploded as the battle had literally become heated.

"It's better to perish with innocence than to life and become a monster. Such is her fate, and the fate of her kin if I refuse to act." Eremiel replied to Shard as he set Dan aside before several lances of light appeared around Eremiel; suspended in the air and targeted at Naomi as he had a dead-serious expression on his face.

"And I will destroy this monster before she gets the chance to destroy anyone else. Now disappear!" Eremiel cried out as he aimed to launch the spears towards Naomi, but Dan walked in front of Eremiel and held his arms out with a conflicted look on his face. Eremiel seemed annoyed, though a part of him expected this action.

"Naive enough to be swayed by their words? You've seen the future of this world with your own eyes Daniel. You know if action is not taken against them many more than "one innocent" will suffer for that." Eremiel explained to Dan, who gritted his teeth in response.

"There...there has to be another way. I won't let murder be the solution to this!" Dan called out. Eremiel glanced at Dan who, despite the conflict in his eyes, seemed prepared to stand by this decision as Eremiel let out a sigh...before he simply sent his lances forward and around Dan towards Naomi which caused his eyes to widen.

"Until you learn the meaning of that mark, your words hold no weight."

19 Yasumata Shigeaki was in his room , watching the stars at night like always when Shadow first appeared.

"Wh-what are you!? " Shigeaki questioned when he saw the demon in his room.
"I, little human am Shadow , your Demon Guardian."
"Yeah right- a Modern day demon in my room huh? quit the Cosplay kid."
"Y-YOU THINK I AM JOKING? "
"Yeah? Why wouldn't I? You dont got any proof so..."
"Oh YEAH? then how do you explain the black wing you had since your birth?"
"H-how do you know about that."
"I gave you those wings.They are the key in success and power!"

In the meanwhile...

Yasumata's good friend- Light Yuramaki was having his usual fun- Cardplaying. He decided to leave the bar after winning 2.000$. When he got home he realised his computer was giving out light- and music was playing . It was a kid- wait what? a kid? how did he get in the house?!

"Oh hi there! I didn't notice you came!" Said the little kid with a happy looking face.
"Who are you?" said Light aggresively
"Oh yeah- I forgot about that .I am Rayuku- Your Guardian Angel. Feel free to call me Ray" Said the kid as if it was an everyday anouncement.
"Guardian Angel huh? Pff bullshit! Prove it! "
"Whyyy... Just let me listen to my music and i will explain later ok? "
"Quit the- oh wait you are listening to NightCore? Eh- well i guess i'll wait." said while listening to Rayuku's music.

"Cute, huh? He doesn't seem like much to me."

The voice rang out more than it should to her, maybe because they were still connected telepathically, or maybe she was caught off guard by his comment. Whatever the case, she got on the defensive, standing up with the aid of her tail while still holding her human like a small child in her arms. She growled at him, clearly not liking the fact that he heard her thought. Damn telepathy.

"Hey, now. Don't be making fun of my human. I spent years trying to undermine the demon who had raped his mother, just so I could have a human for myself. At least with you guys, it's easier. Now, I see you have your son. What's your name, child?"

Her eyes glowed a tad, but not enough to cause anyone to get charmed, but enough to show that she wasn't human in the slightest. Her wings transformed from being a cloak, and her tail swished about, like she was still irritated at Ronove. Nevertheless, her emotions didn't betray her facial features as she looked at Ronove's child. Almost like a mother would. She wouldn't be surprised if Ronove made her a go-... whoops, wrong terminology, but devilmother. Godmother was too heavenly, anyway. She bowed her head toward Ronove's child and introduced herself. "My name is Ana. I would tell you my real demon name, but if I do that, you'll take control of me like I am some doll. But you may also call me Maril, or Mary. This human is Blake. Say hi, Blake."

She used her tail to move Blake's hand in a waving motion to make it seem like he was extremely groggy and sleepy, while also shielding that her tail was even doing it at all.

Last edited:
"Fine," Ronove said, "But just so you know, my son far-exceeds what your human can do. Also, your welcome for keeping the telepathic communication on. I know you just love the sound of my ringing voice."

Even though Steven agreed to partake with his father's demands, he could barely get use to the pressure these demons were emitting. He didn't really care, though, as he knew they could help him.

Steven stood straight, and told the demon, "My name is Steven. And what do you mean rape?"

"It's just as she means," Ronove stated, "Unlike those Angels, we demons don't have the luxury of touching a human and blessing them with a child. We have to use those humans to produce our own offspring to fight off Heaven."

"WHAT THE HELL, DAD!?" Steven exclaimed, "That's messed up!!!"

"So are we demons," Ronove said with a smirk, "And if you want to show your newfound powers to these lowly mortals, you'll have to get use to it."

Steven looked at the floor, and said, "Understood."

"Shall we head inside?" Ronove asked, "We shall discuss more then."

A portal then appeared beneath all of the ones who were present, and before they knew it, they were all in Steven's room.

Naomi gasped with shock. She raised a hand in front of herself, trying to create another barrier of fire to defend herself... but nothing happened.
"Why now?!" she exclaimed. Fortunately, Shard took action. He dashed in front of Naomi, using his left arm to grab her and pull her away while Shard used his sword to deflect the lights of arrow that he could.

Marilbus just rolled her eyes at his comment. She bit back a retort creeping up, but sadly she didn't dismiss the telepathic call, so her thought could be heard by Ronove. Although, it was a priceless thought: "And I know you just love all the dirty, little images I like to imagine in my head, what with you in some kind of a furry suit several weeks ago being tied up in all sorts of leather straps."

She kept silent as the boy felt sickened by the way the demons had to mark their humans, and she couldn't help but make a sick little grin. When they were teleported to Steven's room, Marilbus finally spoke up.

"Well, it's nice to see you, Steven. Your father has talked a lot about you, but didn't reveal your name to me. Maybe because he didn't want me to see you. And don't worry about needing to do too many awful things. I'll make sure to keep your father in check, so he doesn't bombard you with rules and tasks. Although, we would like to see an improvement in the loss of your humanity. At least Ronove could count on you. I didn't know who I was getting, and I, sadly, have to deal with some religious douchebag. At least he doesn't have the cross on him now. But he'd probably start begging for us to spare his life when he wakes up," she looked up to Ronove just then to speak with him. "Please, hun, I don't want you scaring my human once he wakes up. Give him a chance to familiarize himself with his surroundings. The last thing I need is for him to faint... Again... Also, I tried charming him. Apparently, you can't charm your own human," she then looked back to Steven to answer an unanswered question that may or may not be present in his noggin. "And before you ask Steven, charming is the simple act of controlling someone if they lock eyes with you, but you can't do it to any other marked human, and especially not your own. I knew that former thing was a thing, but I didn't know I couldn't charm a human you own. How sad...." she sighed at the last part. She looked around for a place to put him, and saw Steven's bed.

"Do you mind if I use your bed to put him on? I've been holding him for almost an hour now, and my arms are getting tired," without even getting an answer from Steven, she set Blake gently down on the bed.

Last edited:
3 hours later -
Light and Ray just finished listening to NightCore and yet, light has questions.

"Ok kid-question time! "
"Uhhhhh.... Fine"
"What are you? "
"I am your Guardian Angel rayuku"
"But I wanted a demon"
"And I would want to be human cuz this job is boring -none happening"

The two went out talking for hours. At the end it was the time to cardplay!

Light was winning nonstop. Was it luck? Was it his pure mind? Or was it that dice thing glowing every two seconds? -wait what? Dice? Glowing?

Meanwhile

"I wanna go out. Hide or do something and come"
"I will transform I guess... "

The two men were walking down the street and talking - well questioning really...
At some point they saw a portal opening and demons coming out! "Shadow, it is time. " said one of the demons.
Shadow said nothing, he pulled yasumata in an other portal.

"What is this place! ?"
"This is the training grounds, here I will train you and teach you"
"Teach me what? "
"How to use the power that was given to you against the angels "
"there are angels? "
"Yes, they are our mere enemies. Ok so let me explain. In this world there are 3 civilizations. 1 of them are you, Humans. The other two are angels and demons. Angels and demons have been in war for ages. Humans help either angels or demons. Your alignment and guardian demon or angel are choosed randomly. Each demon or angel has different powers and so the humans they guard have different powers too. I am Shadow the demon of darkness. You too will have dark powers just like me"
"Cool, Show me. "
"Wow you took it really lightly. Anyway let me show you your powers. As I told you ,you are one of the few with Dark Demon powers. Ok try this. It is one if the most simple -ehh powers I guess. Close your eyes. Focus on the wings in your back. Imagine them becoming real. "
"Focus on the wings. Ok"

Yasumata's back suddenly began giving out black light. he began to worry. He closed his eyes once again. When he opened them, the symbol on his back had disappeared. It had become... Real- REAL?! ?

huge black wings began to come out of his back. He could fly!

As the two tumbled to the ground, Shard gasped in pain. His muscles were screaming in pain. "Damn, damn, damn, damn, damn...!"
Naomi got up, turning to Shard. "Y-you okay?"
"No, my body can't deal with doing what I just did..." Shard replied.
"Ya've done enough." Naomi ordered, turning towards the angel. "Ah'll take it from here. This bastard is mine." Naomi leapt at the angel, fire running from her tails and hands.

Eremiel had been beyond annoyed with this mortal, though again had to admit he was surprised he deflected any of his light lances as he had began to question if this was just another mortal before he shook his head. As he sprouted his wings he took flight and aimed to cut the pair off as they tried to flee before he saw Naomi charge at him with fire as he generated another light shield and sword and charged with a clash between the two imminent

As Dan watched, he felt that mark of his glow again which sent a sensation run through his body as he debated whether to press on with helping the pair escape or to consider Eremiel's claim that this girl could lead to that vision he showed him. The mark seemed to be trying to sway him in one direction, while his morals tried to sway him the opposite direction. As reflected by his nervous expression as his eyes diverted from Eremiel and Naomi & Shard as well as back and forth as he struggled to decide what the right thing to do was.

As Naomi crashed against the angel, a massive blast of light erupted. Naomi closed her eyes in time to not be blinded, and while the others were sightless she grabbed Shard and fled before the angel could pursue her.

Ronove glanced at Marilbus with a displeased look. If you dare say anything out loud, I will end you.

Steven honestly didn't care about having the stranger on his bed, and then told Maril, "I think you'll be more than glad to know that I'll give up any humanity I have left, if it means that I can get back at those who habe wronged me!" Steven clinched his fists as he remembered all of the torture he had to for all of the years.

"The only reason I didn't reveal his name is because it's a disgrace!" Ronove stated, "How could someone with my blood embedded in them have such a generic name as "Steven"!? If I had the choice, I would've named you Alostar, my son."

Steven couldn't help but feel a little shocked, but....his father did make an extremely good point. Other than his birthmark, his name was also ridiculed by his former classmates.

Ronove grunted as soon as he heard that the human was religious. "How did anyone born with the Demonic birthmark grow up to be a worshipper of that credant, Jehova!? Do you honestly expect for him to work with us? I will comply with your demands, but I don't think your human will so easily."

Steven then looked at his father, and asked, "So, how do you plan on me getting revenge on those who wronged me?"

"I'll explain it you after Marilbus' human wakes up," Ronove responded.

Steven nodded, and waited.

Marilbus gave Ronove a cute, innocent look before checking to see if Blake had obtained a fever. Nope. He had no such thing. She smiled at Steven when he said he was happy to give up his humanity, and then she looked at Ronove when he said why. She smiled as Ronove wanted to name him Alostar instead of Steven. Well, he could just call him Alostar now if he wanted to. Make him forget his real name in favor of Alostar, but that'd be just a little much, wouldn't it? She looked over at Ronove when he questioned how the man got a birthmark. Well, this was going to be a little difficult to explain.

"Well... Y'see.. He was meant to follow the dark path, but because of events that had happened to him recently and his life taking a dark turn, he saw the light and went for it. He didn't want to be in the dark anymore. I had to sell my body to the demon that was meant to be his demon guardian to actually get him, and then I killed the demon discreetly afterwards, so he wouldn't get him back. I looked to see the general gist of the man's future, but the future isn't set in stone, so when I saw that he was supposed to have a tough life and was supposed to live in an area full of temptation, I took the chance. Now, I see that I would've fared much better with someone else. Although, the man's mind is weak, since he has been broken before and hasn't fully recovered from it. Breaking him again should be easy, but the man has strength within him. I just gotta figure out how to break that resolve...... Ohhhh... I have an idea."

A creepy smile lit her face as the gears started to turn in her head. She would have to transform into a demon. If her succubus body won't work, then her true demon form will. She looked around to see if there was any space for her enormous body, and decided to open the door to Steven's room to allow her tail to poke out. She went back to Blake and shook him a little. The man stirred a little and when he opened his eyes, it took him a moment or two to realize he was in a completely different room. He darted upwards and saw Marilbus, looking at him with caring eyes. Of course, these were false and Blake saw right through this. He was about to yell "who are you?" and then the events of what had taken place back at his best buddy's house sank in. Her name was Ana, right? What the hell was she? Some harbinger of provocative sin? Seemed to be very likely with the way she was dressed. Hardly any clothes on with a piece of red silk covering her female parts and nothing else. The only thing on her body besides the silk were jewelry on her arms and an anklet of some kind. He saw her wings and tail and nearly flipped. He was going to be possessed or something!

Blake's eyes lit up with fear as he saw Marilbus, and then Steven behind her. He really became afraid when he saw Ronove standing behind Marilbus. Oh no.... What were they going to do to him? Marilbus broke the tension with something he had been wondering his entire life.

"I know where you got that birthmark. Care for me to explain?" Blake nodded shakily, daring not to speak too much, for fear he'll provoke them somehow. Marilbus then explained. "Well, a demon had raped your mother. I had to basically sell my body for sex for that demon to hand me over the rights, and then I killed him after the deal was done, so there was no chance of him coming back to reclaim you. I then possessed your mother for the time being to make sure my symbol will be printed on your body. When she saw the weird symbol on your left butt cheek, she sent you to the foster center, where you lived all of your life. Which is probably why you grew to have this personality and hatred of authority."

Blake was dumbfounded. This lady had been watching him his entire life? How? He decided to break his end of the silence and finally speak up, albeit shakily. "How... Uh... H-How did you know all of this? What does marking me do? And why were so adamant on taking me?"

"Well... I know all of this because I am tied to you and I basically possessed your mother and co-carried you for 5 months. Marking you makes me your demon guardian, and so I have to protect you and you have to help the demon side. I was adamant on taking you because you looked oh-so cute, and it's very difficult for a female demon to get a human of their own. It would be a shame if the Demon of Lust didn't get a toy, too," she almost said that last part playfully.

The man was disgusted. He was more disgusted than scared. What, was this the new Lilith? He wasn't going to team with the demons, let alone listen to her, of all people! He gritted his teeth and threatened her, but didn't know what to say, so he just said what felt right at the moment, which horrified him afterwards. "Get out of my way, or else I'll tear our your insides."

"Atta boy. You're already feeling the effects of being near your demon guardian, yea?" she decided to move and give him some space. She stood up and backed up a bit, and allowed Blake to now sit down on the edge of the bed and get up. He towered over her, but that wouldn't last for long. She giggled and then her legs slowly came together and kept growing and growing. Her wings became another pair of arms, and her body was growing rapidly. Since the ceiling only reached 8 feet, she had to duck in order to keep herself from breaking through the ceiling. Her tail coiled around herself and then poked out of the room, as there wasn't much room for her. Golden sashes appeared and hugged her body, each sash covering one breast. She had a choker on with a little rose on it, and many different kinds of jewelry adorning her arms. There was even a golden brace worn at her waist that snaked around and curled in certain places before ending at her belly button. Blake fell to his knees as his legs became jelly. What was going on??

"I see you wanting to leave. But there is no way out for you now. Your fate has already been decided. You either join our fight against the angels and Jehova, or else you will become my little plaything... Forever," her yellow eyes glowed fiercely as Blake was scooting away from her, the bed stopping him from going anywhere else. He was terrified to say the least. What was he going to do? There was no way to stop where his life was going. He would just have to find a way, but... There was no way. Come to think of it, his prayers had never really been answered, were they? It must be all coincidence, right? Was she the one helping him?

As if she knew what he was thinking about, she nodded. "They didn't answer your prayers, Blake Felton. I answered them for you. I made your modest prayers come true, but at a price. Sadly, there will always be bad consequences for every good deed. At least you are alive, yes? Remember when a car hit you when you were on your way to school for detention? You were at the hospital and the doctors were giving each other strange looks. That was because I intervened a little and after charming everyone in the area to mind their business, I teleported you into the hospital with your best friend by your side, and I charmed him to say those things. He stayed by your side the entire night you were there, not because I charmed him, though. He was just a nice friend. He told you he had blacked out and found himself with you, waiting for you to wake up. I inserted a memory in there to make him think that you had gotten ran over by a hit-and-run back at your place, so his black out would've been placed correctly. I played all of those strings to keep you alive. When they were going to put you on life-support after your 3rd day there asleep, I possessed you a little bit and took on your pain. I took your pain, so you wouldn't have to feel it anymore. You still had the wounds, but I had to deal with the pain you had to deal with for a week, before you completely healed. That was why when you stubbed your toe when you came back home, you didn't feel anything. But I did.... And ouch, you stubbed it hard. But anyway, I'm trying to get at that I have been saving your life your entire life."

Blake, dumbfounded, stared up at shock. He slowly got up, though, using the bed as support. He felt glad that he was alive, but wished that it was someone else saving him. He couldn't help but think that Jehova really wasn't there for him, but it was her. Were demons always this nice? Probably not, but he needed revenge. He looked at his hands and clenched them, as well as his eyes. He had to make a decision. Go with Marilbus, or who he knows as Ana, or live a life with her as her toy. Seemed like the former option was a better choice. Seemed like his prayers weren't going to be answered now. Probably why the angels from above never heard him, he was marked. Oh well, they should've listened. He looked up at her with some resignation and smirked a bit. He was on board.

Marilbus transformed back, her second pair of arms becoming wings, her tail splitting to become legs, and her demonic tail sprouting from her behind. Her body became much smaller and she smiled. He was with them. She then asked, "Are you sure you want to join us? You join us, and you'll never go back."

Blake hesitated, but nodded. He was willing to try. Pretty sure he couldn't go back now because of that mark. He looked over to Steven and Ronove and said, "Now what? And who are you two?"

Last edited:
"I am Ronove, Demon of Pride and one who partook in the Demonic Children Ritual," he said, so ravishly and elegant. Steven, on the other hand, responded very casually, "Sup, the name's Steven. I'm his son, I guess, and I have his birthmark." Steven then showed Blake his wrist which held his birthmark.

"Enough of the idle chit-chat!" Steven exclaimed, "You will teach me how to unlock into my powers! You promised!"

Ronove chuckled, proud of his son's initiative, and said, "Fine, fine. Maybe "Ana's" human may learn a thing or two as well."

A glowing circle then appeared underneath Steven and Ronove.

"I'm the one who decides which powers I do and don't give you," Ronove explained, "And I can easily take them away from you if I wish as well. It's really quite simple, and it's the first ever kind of demonic ritual that doesn't give any kind of negative response to the mortal, so be proud."

Ronove then touched Steven's head, and Steven then started glowing in a red hellfire. Ronove then spoke in a language neither Steven or Blake could understand, but Marilbus could. For most mortals, that weren't Angelics or Demonics, they would have gone deaf from their ears bleeding so much if they were to hear Ronove's pledge.

"I NOW BESTOW UPON YOU A POWER GREATER THAN THAT PASSED DOWN TO ANY MORTAL PRIOR! THIS POWER GIVES YOU FULL USE OF THOSE USED BY MY KIND AND OF HELL! WITH THIS POWER YOU PLEDGE TO WORK UNDER ME AND OUR LORD, LUCIFER! FAIL TO MEET THIS COMMAND, AND YOU WILL SUFFER GREATLY! MY PLEDGE IS NOW DONE!"

The circle and hellfire then disappeared, but Steven's birthmark started glowing and his eyes were red with slanted pupils. Steven then touched it, to only feel an excruciating burn, but that was all.

"I don't feel any different!" Steven exclaimed, "I don't feel the same rush I had when I fought those guys! What the hell!"

"Since you are a mortal, your powers won't come so easy," Ronove said, "You'll have to train if you ever wish to be in the same level as me or Marilbus. But, it's not like you don't have anything. Grabbed that ball."

Steven looked down at the soccer ball he had at the corner of his room, and grabbed it as his father instructed.

"Now, harness that anger that has been built deep inside you, and unleash it," Ronove instructed.

Steven then took a deep breath, and started remembering all of the angry thoughts he had, from everyone who judged him just because of his birthmark, to being bullied, and being alone after all of these years. Suddenly, everything was let loose. Steven then errupted in a black hellfire, which the intensity of the heat caused the ball to burst. When he calmed himself down, and the fire disappeared, everything surrounding Steven's hellfire was abruptly caught in flames, which Steven put out.

Ronove smirked, and was pleased by Steven's performance. I thought he would only be capable of destroying that ball at best, but it seems he mas much more potential than I thought. Sooner or later, he might even surpass all of that I predicted. But of course he would, he has my power in him.

Blake nodded towards the two, who had introduced themselves. Ronove seemed to be the kind of guy to be this prideful. Goodness. Blake looked while Steven was going through the spiel and had listened to Ronove's words well. When the demon was letting his son gain the powers, he whispered over to Ana, who was a little taken aback by his constant, booming voice. She whispered back to him that it wasn't necessary to yell this loudly, nor in a way so extravagant. She said she could give him her powers by just touching his birthmark, to which Blake scowled. Why did it have to be on his ass?

Blake watched in wonderment as Steven picked up a soccer ball and exploded it into flames, and then was able to put out the flames easily when it splashed onto the walls. He looked to Marilbus, who was clapping at his sudden control of his powers. She looked over to him and he started to back up. He pulled up his hands in front of him in a negative gesture, saying: "Uhh... I don't want to burn the house down if it is that easy."

"Well, it is only easy because we are a part of the Seven Demons of Sin. It will be easier to control or you will have more power than what is commonly seen. Of course.... The powers are different from demon to demon. I can either give you fire powers, which I don't have, or I could give you something else," she smirked and closed the distance between the two quickly. Blake was going to back off, but a sudden hand clasping at his left butt cheek stopped him. He looked away, expecting her to do something extremely naughty, but all he felt was a sudden sting and then a soothing sensation on his butt cheek. Why did it have to feel so good?

Ana backed off, and Blake slowly became less on the defensive, but now was extremely embarrassed. Why, oh why did this have to happen to him? He looked around for something and she pointed to his hand. "Feel the sensation of a weapon in your hand. Hold your hand in a fist, like you would when you are clasping the hilt of a dagger or a sword or a whip. Then imagine the weapon in your hand. The thought must be powerful, or else it won't work. You got the weapon?"

Blake nodded, and felt a warm presence in his hand. He was about to let go, but he held on to it still. Ana saw black smoke appear in his hand and then it began to take shape. It looked like a sacrificial dagger used in rituals. Well, wasn't this guy a part of some Aztec exploration? The dagger looked just like the ones pictured in the murals. Ana told him to open his eyes, and when he did, he was startled to find the Aztec ritual knife in his hand. He looked at it closely, and poked the tip. It made his finger bleed. It was completely real. He looked toward a wall and stabbed the knife through it. The knife went through like butter, and when he retrieved it, it singed the edges of the wall. He looked at the knife again to see it was cloaked in invisible flames. But he just touched it earlier, didn't he? He touched the flat of the blade and it didn't harm him. He looked questioningly to the already proud Marilbus. She was clapping in splendor. She answered his question then.

"You can't burn yourself with your own hellfire. That's a plus. You must've been feeling something when you stabbed the wall. Something bothering you?"

Blake became furiously red. Did it burn because he was angry? No... It wasn't that. It was something else below the belt... The usage of fire was based on how turned on he was?! What the-? He dropped the knife after learning about that and the knife disappeared before it hit the floor. He glared at Marilbus and she just giggled. She asked him what was the matter, and he just sighed. Why did it have to be her? Of all demons, why couldn't it have been someone else? He would much rather prefer wrath or sloth. He guessed that maybe he had a lot of libido, not like he had a lot of action, but it was something he wasn't exactly too thrilled to think about. He just watched as Marilbus gave Ronove a playful glare, telepathically telling him that both of their humans were going to be strong.

Last edited:
Well of course they're going to be strong, they're the children of the Demons of Sin. Ronove responded back to Marilbus.

Steven looked at his fist, and the rush he had felt before came back, but this time he wasn't scared. This time he knew exactly the kind of power he possessed, and wanted more. He never knew that this kind of feeling existed. The feeling to have power beyond what others could comprehend. He loved it. He wanted more. HE NEEDED MORE!

"Father, I would like to learn more of my powers," Steven said, "I think I need to learn much more! With this power, it would be mere childsplay to rule over this world!"

Ronove smirked again, and said, "Alright, I'll show you more of the power you possess, my son. But first, I would like for you to have a sparring match with that human." Ronove then pointed at Blake.

"What!?" Steven exclaimed, "But I only know how to use one of my powers! And that guy gets a hard-on for using his fire powers, which is creepy as hell!"

"Do you want to learn to use your powers or not?" Ronove asked sternly. "I do, BUT-" Steven responded, but then was abrupted by his father who asked again, "Do you want to learn how to use your powers or not!?" Steven lowered his head, and responded, "Yes, sir."

"Good, and I think I know a fantastic place to go," Ronove stated, before another portal appeared beneath everyone once again. They were then all transported to what seemed to be like an abandoned ghost-town. There wasn't anyone in site, and the whole place just screamed creepy.

"This shall be the battle grounds you both will partake your battle in!" Ronove exclaimed.

Eremiel was frustrated as the blinding light had allowed the demon girl and that mortal to escape him though he had little time to express frustration over this or for Dan's behavior throughout the encounter as the sounds of battle had began to attract some unwanted attention.

Spectacular, this day has gone just as I hoped it would....

With that Eremiel dashed over to Dan as he reverted to his "mortal" appearance and tried to quickly lead him away from the bystanders as he hoped that nobody had taken notice of them.

Raphael was about to check up on his human again when he had heard a disturbance. He flew over to the disturbance in his angel form, and saw Eremiel flying away with a human; his, he presumed. He wasn't one to fly away though... Did he lose his target? There was quite the battle, and he only assumed that a demon got away and Eremiel must be highly disgruntled about it. He flew over to the damage that had been done and decided to right the wrongs that had happened there. He just needed to call upon Jehova and hope his prayer was answered quickly. Nobody needed to see this nor remember it.

He landed in the middle of the battlefield, materialized his giant halberd, and slammed it into the ground. He then called upon a powerful prayer to the heavens to erase the memory of this ever happening. Luckily nobody saw him, since he was an angel.

"I, Raphael, thy guardian angel of Elizabeth and soldier of thine 34th angelic battalion, hereby deem thine area as dangerous for all of humanity. Father in Heaven must obliterate thy memories of all who witnessed thy fight taken in thy children's home and heal of all those inflicted with hellfire and return any damaged property to the state thine were before thy fight."

With that, he flew off, his deed was done, and waited for his prayer to take hold. He then followed Eremiel and Dan, flying over them and then landing behind a building and some brush. He turned into his human form in a flash of light, and walked out, his attire being very millennial. He waved a hand at Eremiel and Dan, saying "Sup?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blake was taken aback as they were both instructed to fight each other. Why? And why did his powers only work when he was turned on? He couldn't bring the knife back because he wasn't turned on enough. Ana, seeing that he was struggling, strutted over promiscuously and slowly, putting a hand on his shoulder and walking around him. She kept that hand on his shoulder, effectively hugging him at this point, with her soft and seductive voice at his ear. She whispered something unintelligible to him, and something in Blake snapped. All those prostitutes he had seen and had avoided were now coming back to him in flashes of memories. He didn't like them and had at one point wished for them to die. Well, now he could just picture them, their provocative bodies being dumped after he had his fun with them. He looked at Steven and smirked, his hard-on now returning, but it wasn't because of Steven or Ronove, or even Ana. It was the lustful thought of feeling a corpse. If he were to succeed in holding his own in this fight, he might be able to.

But something in him tried to stop him. Why? He didn't want this to end, this feeling of lust controlled him and he was enjoying it. His little bit of humanity kept jabbing at him, saying that this wasn't right, and that he should die rather than join them. He almost lost focus, but brought it back when Ana twirled her fingers around his birthmark, the sensations giving him a slight buzz and the tingling sensation echoing up and down his body. He must fight. Ana materialized a cup for Blake, so that Steven wouldn't get distracted by the hard on, and that Blake's family jewels can get protected. She then whispered in his ear to fight, and so he did. He couldn't control himself anymore. Everything was just lust. It felt so wrong, but so right, as well. The feeling of being overwhelmed stunned him, and yet exhilarated him. He needed more.

He charged forward, the dagger appearing in his hand once more and very quickly. Bringing it out was second nature to him, but now he needed to learn how to fight with a dagger. He stabbed toward Steven, aiming for the chest. A crazed look echoed through his eyes and dilated his pupils to a minuscule size. He must win!

Last edited:
Steven was barely even able to duck Blake's dagger, for the sudden craziness that had overwhelmed him came to a shock to Steven.

So, he still has a hard-on!? But it doesn't even matter, because he has a little cup to protect him! Damn! I have to hand it to Maril, the powers she gave Blake are fucking unbelievable! But I won't lose! Whatever my father is trying to do, I will complete it so that I may get more of my powers unlocked!

Steven, now that was in close proxomity with Blake, aimed to punch him straight in the gut. If his punch landed, he would then grab Blake's arm and slam him unto the floor.

Eremiel's plan to quickly fly Dan away from the crowd before he shifted to his mortal attire had been put on an unexpected hold when he had felt a sensation wash over the immediate area. A sensation Eremiel had known all too well.

A prayer has been made. An angel is here...

Eremiel scanned the area as he was covered in light and he dawned his mortal attire with his wings having been suppressed as Dan took note that Eremiel seemed to be searching for someone. A search that had not lasted long before he glanced over at an individual with quite modern or "millennial" style attire and it had taken even less time for him to realize who it was as he gave the new arrive a neutral expression.

"Raphael. Surprised to see you found the motivation to descent from the Heavens to partake in these matters. Figured you'd have pass this off to another." Eremiel said, as Dan had only the ability to guess that Eremiel and this guy knew each other which meant that this guy had to have been an angel as well.

Marilbus watched while Steven was initially shocked and then fought back. She raised an eyebrow at this strange shock, and had quickly figured out why. She didn't really give Blake all that power, just a little speed boost and the ability to form a dagger that could cloak itself in flame if he concentrated on it. That was all.

Meanwhile, Blake had gotten hit by the punch, but the impact hardly did anything. The adrenaline had kept him from feeling too much of the pain, even though it was stronger than a regular human's punch. Flames that had cloaked the dagger now fly off as he slashed at the kid's arm coming in for a grab. His speed was quite quick, and had ducked entirely, his body now feeling more of the effects as he became more flexible than he had ever experienced. This experience was amazing, to say the least.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ahhh, Eremiel. Nice to see you here. Hey, before you think I'd pass it off to someone else, I have a human now, so I kind of need to be a little more on the productive side. I see you have found your brethren, too. Hello there. What is your name? As you may have heard, I am Raphael. I had just placed a prayer in the area, so everybody else who saw the battle except for us and whoever your opponents were wouldn't remember it anymore and the damage to the property will disappear, as well."

Raphael was slouching a tad, although his muscles peeking through his hoodie was a good indication he wasn't a slouch, even in mortal form. It looked like his hoodie was about to burst. Raph's hands were in his hoodie pocket and he wiggled his shoulder blades, as the flights always felt weird to him. For some reason.

Last edited:
Steven got cut by Blake's dagger, and felt pain he had never felt before, and this coming from the guy who got hit in the gut with a baseball bat every other day of the week. Steven looked at his arm, only to see a scar that was cut really deeply.

His reflexes and endurance are insane!
Steven thought. Even if I am physically stronger than him, there isn't much I can do if my attacks aren't even fazing him!

Steven was starting to get furious. He refused to be weaker than anybody else ever again! Blake seemed to be enjoying it all, practically looking like he's going to cum from this fight alone, and it just made Steven more furious. How could he be so casual in this fight!? Did he think he was better than Steven!?

Steven couldn't take his frustration anymore, and he let hell loose. His whole body was covered in black hellfire, and this time his eyes were purely red, with no pupil to be seen.

Steven then charged at Blake, but, unlike before, he was faster, and instead of charging head-first towars Blake, he quickly vanished, and appeared right behind of Blake, ready to deliver a kick boosted with the hellfire.

Blake looked shocked as the man before him became cloaked in flames. He stepped back, trying to get some distance, but covered his face when the young man approached him quickly, and then... Disappeared? He looked around, trying to find him, but was then knocked forwards. The pain in his mid-back was severe, as the hellfire quickly burned through his clothes and singed his skin. Even though he was of the demon alignment, the hellfire still burned. He fell on the ground, since he was caught off guard and was unable to properly counter it. This guy was angry.

He was on the floor on his hands and knees, and a thought struck him. Maybe.... Maybe an extra limb will help! He focused on his tail bone, wanting to make it grow. Of course, since he wasn't a demon, this transformation was going to be painful. Maril felt what he had wanted, and granted his wish, allowing a tail to grow. It grew quite quickly, despite it being his first time, but oh man did it hurt. Blake couldn't move his tail for a moment because the pain around the area stung and pulsed angrily, his skin tearing and blood dripping from his behind. Was this normal? Well, if he had just materialized a tail on to his behind, this would be less painful, as he'd realize later. His adrenaline helped him get through the pain though, but he was still panting. He quickly spun around while still on the ground, his legs lifting up as his new-found strength carried himself and spun himself in a 180. His tail had whipped around madly, trying to get at Steven, and then he charged. Instead of slashing or stabbing, he fell on his bum and slid on the floor, trying to trip him with a breakdance maneuver. He hadn't danced like this in awhile. Felt nice and refreshing.

Dan had to blink, as this had been a lot to process to say the very least. This whole day had been quite honestly too much to process in far too short of amount of time, but he did his best as he heard Raphael's questions and to the best of his ability answered accordingly with that reassurance that no one had any recollection over what happened moments ago.

"M-my name is Dan." Dan said, as he introduced himself to Raphael while Eremiel had a question of his own that he was not about to pass up.

"You mentioned you have a mortal "partner" of your own. Where is this mortal now?" Eremiel asked, as he felt it was rather curious why an angel was not with the mortal that had the mark and had left him or her on their own. Which Eremiel felt was rather foolish, but he waited for Raphael's explanation before he would decide to pass judgement.

Raphael smiled at Dan, and then looked up at Eremiel when he gave him the question he was hoping he wouldn't have to answer. Oh well... "Um.. You see... My partner is a female... She wanted to be alone, but she doesn't have faith in us angels or the Father. She is completely against it, completely atheist. She doesn't even believe hell exists. I decided to leave her alone, to soak everything in before I come back. I don't know who decided to give me her to deal with, but I won't give her to anyone else. She's quite charming in her own right. And don't you get all "oh, you in love?" kind of bull. I'm not. I just want to give the female her space. Besides, she was nearing her period anyway."

Once his explanation was over, he took a deep breath and pinched the bridge of his nose. He apologized, feeling tired from the day. "I'm sorry. I've been quite on edge lately. Not only did I nearly cause my partner to become very wary of angels, but she has a thing for me, and now demons are attacking the town, and I'm exhausted from the prayer. Look, what should I do about the girl? I'm not so sure if she likes me because of me, or because of my muscles, but I most certainly believe it's the latter," He sighed and looked away, clearly at a loss on what to do.

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Have you tried simply talking with her about this?"

Amriel, with Aiden in toe, had walked up to the two angels in their mortal guise along with what Amriel presumed was Emeriel's mortal companion. Amerial had been having a conversation with Aiden in the park; as she answered each question Aiden had to the best of her ability before some commotion in the city attracted her attention. Amriel only made it in time as she saw Raphael cast a memory-wipe prayer which Amriel or perhaps Aiden's own mark had shielded her from the effects of before she guided Aiden to follow the pair as they listened on their causal conversation before she decided to interject herself and by extension Aiden as she made their presence known.

"Good to see you both, even if the circumstances are a bit. Chaotic for my taste. Seems you found yourself a partner after all Emeriel, I knew you had it in you. And I'm sad to hear about your partner situation Raphael, I wish you the best. As you both might have noticed I have my own as well, her name is Aiden." Amriel explained as she introduced her own mortal mark bearer to the pair of angels.

Aiden, as she gave the trio curious stares, seemed to scan them all over as if she had been analyzing them before she spoke up with what was the only question on her mind.

"Are you all angels too?"

Steven wasn't able to react quickly enough, and fell unto the floor as Blake had tripped Steven with his.....DANCE MOVES!?

Steven was starting to get furious again. Had Blake been mocking Steven this whole entire time!? First it was him practically getting turned on by the battles, and now the battle's fucking street dancing to him! Steven had enough of this! If Blake wasn't going to take this serious, then he might as well become serious himself!

Steven then started screaming in pure rage, his muscles bulging and his vains were practically being shown, and this caused his hellfire to increase in size. If you looked close enough, it was getting difficult to tell whether he was in the flames or not, but that question would be answered as soon as you looked at his red glowing eyes.

Steven then started walking slowly towards Blake, an intense pressure of heat eluminating from Steven. Steven didn't utter a single word, and, what seemed like no time at all, Steven would be in front of Blake. Again, not a single word came out of Steven. He didn't even make a single movement for the next attack.

Raphael waved a half wave at Amriel and Aiden, greeting them both. "Hello, Amriel. I assume she is your human partner, as well. Hello, sister. As for your question, Aiden, I and Emeriel here are angels. Dan here is marked by Emeriel, so technically he is half-angel and half-human. My name is Raphael, as you have heard," he gestured toward Emeriel and Dan when he mentioned them and then continued to Amriel's question. "You see... It's not that easy... If I tell her that I know about how she has a slight crush on me, she won't help us at all, and will try to sever me from her life, which she can't, sadly. She finds it disgusting that she even likes me, and yet can't do anything about it because some women find muscles attractive, even if they aren't human, apparently. If I don't say anything, it's going to get awkward, and it'll still get awkward if I mention it. Maybe less so, but she'll get disappointed that I'm not interested in her, and we're back to problem number one...." Raphael groaned in frustration, as he pinched the bridge of his nose and squeezed his eyes shut. This can't be happening.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Blake used the momentum of his legs to get back up again, landing almost perfectly, if a little dizzy at first and nearly rolling his ankle. Although, when he saw Steven get angrier, his thought went to he can't be serious, but looked like he was. He was confused as to why Steven was even mad. Why was he mad? He was taking this fight seriously, just in his own way, and the only way he knew how. At least he was getting more powerful. The heat had caused Blake's face to get hot and he started to sweat. He didn't know what to do, besides maybe using his tail, which was now ready to use. He spun quickly in a 360, his tail lashing out at the man before him, the arrow-head tip being sharp on its edges. This was going to be hell in this room... Pun intended. Marilbus just watched, as she stood beside Ronove. She started to chat with him with telepathy, saying Why is Steven getting angry? Is that really necessary? Or is that just his only way of getting stronger?

Last edited:
Dan and Eremiel saw the arrival of Amriel along with what clearly had been her own human partner Aiden before he listened to Raphael as he expressed his concerns and worry over his relationship with his own human partner. Something that only caused Eremiel to become quite annoyed as between this and Dan's actions in the fight that proceeded this

These mortals are proving to be more of a hindrance than expected. Between Daniel's sabotaging efforts combined with his mortal's flustered feelings they could prove to be more of a problem than the solution they were meant to be.

"Something needs to be done about this. I can't allow your fear of making things "awkward" with her get in the way of combating demonic forces. Whatever issues you both have need to be resolved immediately. Perhaps a meeting with this mortal with all of us might get her to understand this responsibility better." Eremiel suggested to his fellow angels though it was clear he desired a quick solution to a problem that simply might have lacked one.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
So, it's like Amriel said. The mark makes one kinda a half-angel half-human...

As Aiden processed what Raphael had said, Amriel heard her fellow angel's concerns that seemed to plague his mind as it concerned his...unusual relationship with his mortal partner. Amriel thought over a possible solution before she overheard Emeriel's proposal which caused her to let out a sigh.

The idea might be something to consider if you'd change your tone and certain word choice Emeriel. You really need to not be so cold-minded about this.

"Seems to be your mortal is going through some internal issues. I respect your decision not to pester or bother her but something like this needs to be talked over. Her original faith or lack-thereof is challenged along with some hormonal developments seem to clash with each other. She needs to have some discussion with someone to air out all her feelings so she doesn't risk bottling them up." Amriel advised as she considered what could have been done about it.

Raphael wasn't too pleased with Eremiel's statement and would have preferred to let the matter be between himself and his human and wouldn't want a bunch of angels go into her room. He liked Amriel's idea better, though. He gave a tired and annoyed expression toward Eremiel before stating bluntly: "I would rather we don't barge into her room and force her to believe. I wouldn't want her to be influenced by the way you talk, either, seeing that your social skills in being subtle and kind are lacking, Eremiel. If you did tell her what I think you are going to tell her, she will only get upset and snap in your face. She's a fiery one and a hot-head at the least. I wouldn't want to get too blunt with her. I guess I would just have to let her vent and then convince her. Maybe if I do talk to her about it, the awkwardness will only subside faster."

Last edited:
Ronove chuckled, and he knew exactly why Steven was getting so angry. But, what would be the fun of spoiling it all?

Just wait and see, Marilbus. Wonderous things are about to happen.

All of Blakes attacks hit Steven, as Steven made no effort whatsoever to dodge them. Each time Blake would hit Steven a hole will appear in his hellfire, and he would start bleeding. When Blake would finish his attack, Steven's hellfire was completely covered in holes and blood was spewing out of every single one. Steven still had that calm, but angry, expression on his face, however.

Steven then raised his hand a bit, and a claw made of hellfire started forming around it. He would then slowly raise his newly formed claw towards Blake direction, and, in a moment of flashing speed, the fingertips of the claws started dashing towards Blake, aiming for basically any place it could hit that hurt like hell.

Eremiel l frowned at Raphael's observation towards his suggestion, as well towards what seemed to be a general opinion for how Emeriel desired to handle this situation.

Right, fault me for caring more of the fate of the world over one girl's feelings.

"Make your remarks if you wish, I simply desire that you find any method to resolve this issue that concerns your mortal. I feel a growing demonic presence on this plain, and I've seen a vision of the future. We need to rally what forces we have and come together. We can't allow internal issues to weaken us." Eremiel replied, with a not so subtle glance towards Dan as Dan figured that had been a reference towards his attempts to prevent Eremiel from disposing of the demon girl earlier. Something that caused Dan to rub the back of his head sheepishly as he avoided eye contact before Eremiel focused by on Raphael, Amriel and her mortal partner.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Amriel had to admit that Eremiel's demeanor had been an annoyance towards her. Yes, combating demonic forces was something to take seriously but Eremiel seemed to have little consideration towards the feelings of their mortal partners which was not how she felt a bond needed to be made with them.

And given the tension between Dan and Eremiel, which even Aiden had picked up on, Amriel guessed that Ermiel had not formed the best connection with his own mortal partner.

"I understand your desire to want to combat those forces of a more demonic nature but if one does not understand and connect with one's mortal partner than the strength of the mark will never be fully realized. It takes a lot more than just telling a mortal to help fight demons to get the desired results Eremiel. We should focus on helping combat their internal struggles so they are willing and able to help us combat those external struggles." Amriel said to Eremiel as Aiden simply shifted her gaze back and forth between the two angels.

"See? What Amriel said. Your human isn't going to get anywhere with his powers if you don't connect with him, damn it. Pardon my French, but I am getting tired of your attitude. Yes, I know we are in danger, but if there is no way over the stupid barrier between her and I, then I won't be able to have the human help us. Simple as that. And internal issues are only going to get worse unless both parties agree and work together. I sometimes wish we could just have the humans help because they want to and they're pure, but that isn't a reality. Quit trying to force it on them. If the world gets destroyed because they don't want to help, then fine. They'll be able to mourn about it in heaven," Raphael gave a really stern look towards Eremiel. His anger subsided as he remembered that he was very irritable at the moment. He decided to break the tension a little more, just so that Eremiel knew he wasn't being ignored. "Sorry, this entire demon and angel war is getting to my head. Look, I understand and I know you saw the future. I agree with you 100% on most of what you said. Don't worry, I'm not dumb, I can feel their presence grow, too. Internal issues are always going to be a given though, and you just can't magically wish or pray for them to disappear. I wish that would work, but in the end it is all up to the human partner. Before you yell at me further, I'm going to see my human now. Seems like she is getting a little worried."

With that, he was whisked away in a flash of light, heading towards her house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Blake saw that Steven wasn't doing anything, he kept attacking with his tail and dagger, until there were a bunch of holes. Something didn't seem right, until he saw the fingertips dash towards him. Time seemed to slow down for him, but he couldn't move fast enough. He was starting to lose it. The confusion of what was happening and his hard-on dying down had caused him to lose most of his demonic abilities and agility. He tried to bend himself backwards, but it was too late. The fingers went right through his chest and stomach, the pain filling his entire body. The adrenaline subsided, seeming to only be in effect when he was turned on. He cried out in pain as the fingers went through him, destroying his lungs and stomach and other organs in his body, save for his heart. He would collapse, but the fingers were holding him up at the point. Marilbus looked shocked, but expected nothing less from Steven. She held up her hand, the battle now over. "I think that is enough now."

Last edited:
Let the world be destroyed if they don't want to help!? What kind of nonsense is that!?

Before Eremiel had the chance to retort Raphael's speech, his fellow angelic defender warped his way away from their area. If Eremiel had to guess, likely to return to his mortal. Eremiel suppressed his frustration with merely an annoyed sigh. Which in part was also due to the fact he could understand where the two had come from....to a degree anyway. Eremiel glanced back at Dan, who had refrained from speaking at this point while he avoided eye contact with Eremiel before he sighed and turned back to Amriel and Aiden.

"I understand your point, and indeed perhaps an overhaul of my relation with this mortal might better our teamwork for future engagements. Though I hold truth the belief that putting one individual's feelings over the fate of the world and billions of other lives is a foolish one." Eremiel added as Dan shifted his gaze back and forth between Eremiel and Amriel before he worked past his shock of all this and faced Amriel with the intent to ask a question.

"So, t-there is a war coming then? How do...these marks help us with doing anything about it anyway?" Dan asked, as he kept his reservations over fighting to himself and decided to try and pry the more "friendly" angel for information.

Ronove nodded in agreement, and said, "That's right. Though, normally, I would never end a match without at least someone dying, we need you to help us, so we don't want you two killing each other. This was merely for training, and I can see the sparring definitely made you two improve."

Besides, this proves my son is the better one. Ronove thought gloatingly.

Steven removed his claw's nails from Blakes chest, and all of his hellfire disappeared in a flash. Though, all of his puncture wounds were healed. Steven was shocked, but he guessed that was one of the demon powers he now possessed.

Steven had a pleased, devilish grin on his face. He couldn't believe he possessed this power. No one, and he meant no one, was going to call him a freak ever again! Instead, he'll have those who mocked him and made him their personal punching underneath him, controlling them all with fear! This is what Steven has needed all along! POWER! He couldn't help but feel ecstatic, as he had a crazy smile on his face.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Amriel watched as Raphael left before she overheard Eremiel's comments which, while he had a point as far as worry over the growing demonic presence on the planet, his cold-hearted nature was not the solution to anything. Amirel then overheard Dan's question and decided that both he and Aiden could have used a rough explanation if nothing else.

"Well, the mark for one thing allows you both to channel energy used by angels such as myself. With training you'll develop enhanced physical capabilities and unique abilities although to a limited degree. Just to name one general aspect of it." Amriel explained as rather simply as she could have as there had been far more to the mark than just that, but it addressed Dan's question of how they would be able to help with this growing threat.

Shard felt his head throbbing with pain as he woke up. His limbs didn't hurt so much now, just his head.
"Gah, my head..." he said, clutching his head. He then looked at his dirty clothes.
How did my clothes get this dirty again...?
That was when Shard's memories of what had just happened came rushing back. "Naomi!" he shouted, sitting up.
His response was a harsh hiss from beside him. "Keep yer voice down!" Naomi said, sitting cross-legged beside him.
"Whew, you're alright." Shard replied, relieved. "Where are we? And what happened back there?"
"Some alleyway ah found. And ah grabbed you and ran from that angel." Naomi explained briefly.
"Uh huh." Shard said. "He's an angel, you said? Can't he just track us down with holy sight or something like that?"
"Probs not." Naomi replied. "Anyways... how do I look?"
"How do you...?" Shard stopped himself when he took another look at Naomi. She wasn't wearing the dirty brown cloak she had earlier, nor the white-and-red priestess' outfit she was used to wearing. No, Naomi now wore some blue jeans and a light red sweater over a white belly shirt.
"Uh... good. You look good." Shard replied.
"Ah accomplished mah mission as-is!" Naomi replied. "Ah can hide mah tails using the sweater and jeans, and ah get to feel more free then ah do in mah regular outfit."
"And your ears?"
Naomi pointed up to a bow on her head which wiggled slightly.
"Oh, so like how Blake does it."
"Who's Blake?"
"...we're watching RWBY when we get back to my apartment."