• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Red VS Blue RP (may contain violence)

"So... uh" Smith begun saying "we are we trying to beat the reds" he said through the comm of his radio to his team. After a second he walked to the roof of the base to see Castle running back to base without the flag "what happened out there blue got your tongue" he jokingly said.

Saint leaped into the driver's seat of the warthog, then looked at the controls. "Damn it, how do I work this th-" he wondered. Then accidentally stepped on the gas pedal and zoomed off with a shout of "OKAY, WE'RE DRIVING NOW!" he tried to gain control of it, but it just seemed to refuse.

Back with Bastion and Castle, Bastion slowly walked up to Castle, hands still hovering just over his handguns, waiting to draw. "Say G'night, blue devil." he said, tensing up. "Draw!" he whipped out his dual weapons and took aim, but before he could pull the trigger, the loud roar of an engine and the emergence of the warthog broke his focus. "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING?!" he shouted as it landed between the two soldiers.

"Ugh...I'm never driving again..." Saint moaned as he gagged under his helmet.

Smith watched the Jaguar crash in-between the 2 solders being the solder he was he pulled out his sniper and sat there "goddamn I hate being colorblind which one is blue" he panic then thought of something he aimed at one of the Spartans legs and fired then he did the same to the other "sorry" he shouted.

Saint let out a cry of pain as the bullet pierced his armor and sunk itself into his femur. "HEY!" he shouted back at the blue base "I'M ON YOUR SIDE!" Bastion looked over to the blue base, the shot aimed at him having missed and sunk into the ground.

"Might as well thank that sniper." he muttered. "He just made my job a hell of a lot easier." He then turned to the Blues in front of him, and took aim.

"are you blue or red I cant see color" he shouted at the Spartan he shot as he hopped off the building slowly walking towards the solders on the field hoping he hit the right one.

"Blue! I'm your newest teamma-!" Saint was suddenly yanked out of the warthog driver seat and tossed to the ground by Bastion, who then proceeded to open fire on Castle.

Last edited:
"woah man calm down I'm a red... Wait this is blue base" Smith became confused at what just happened "ya know that explains a lot actually" he began thinking about it then started to run remembering that he was under fire.

Saint grunted as he stood up, pain flaring through his injured leg. He could barely walk on it, but if he could just give his teammates an opening...Slowly, quietly, and somewhat limping, he snuck up behind Bastion and wrapped his arms tightly around the red sergeant's waist. Then, leaning back, he slammed his head onto the ground, dazing him and making him drop one of his weapons.

Smith looked back and saw his actual ally was in a hold so he turned his runaround then stopped at a distance pulling out his sniper rifle aiming at Saint's head "I'm gonna get you this time" he whispered as he unloaded his clip at the Spartan. Of course the shots all missed, he sucks at his job, but he hoped it would at least scare the guy.

Smith looked back and saw his actual ally was in a hold so he turned his runaround then stopped at a distance pulling out his sniper rifle aiming at Saint's head "I'm gonna get you this time" he whispered as he unloaded his clip at the Spartan. Of course the shots all missed, he sucks at his job, but he hoped it would at least scare the guy.
( OOC: Wait a sec, it said in the character description of your post that Smith was a blue! when did he become red?)

"Oh shit!" Saint yelled, as the bullets flew past his head. He quickly rolled behind a nearby boulder and whipped out his only firearm: a handgun. He fired wildly from behind the boulder, each shot missing from his god-awful marksmanship. When the clips of both weapons emptied, he ran right up to smith and elbowed him in the face.

(OOC: I believe in a surprise twist also we need a few more reds so I'll change it)
Smith jumped at the shots fired he walked over to Bastion "we should probably get going I need out of this part of the canyon" he said as he motioned to towards the flag "I'll get the flag" he finished as he magnetized his sniper to his back and picked up the red flag beginning to walk towards the red base "Hey" he shouted since he was to far "what colour is this armour" he shouted after a small pause.

"That's Red Base, Buddy." Bastion confirmed. "You get our flag back over there. I'll handle these two." He turned back to Saint, who whipped out a plasma sword and got into his stance. The two of them circled like vultures, holding their weapons in their grip. Saint knew as long as Bastion was at a distance, he wouldn't win. He had to close the gap between them, somehow. Looking down at the patch of dirt he and Bastion were on, Saint smiled under his helmet as he kicked a bunch of dry dirt into the air, somewhat obscuring Bastion's vision as he fired shot after shot into the dust. Saint moved quickly, holding his sword in front of him like a shield to deflect as many bullets as he could. Finally he got in close and thrust the weapon at Bastion's wrist, but Bastion slid back. "I think it's time for a tactical retreat. We got what we wanted. Get on the mongoose, I'll drive ya." He took one last look at Saint, trying to remember where he had seen that fighting style before, then got onto his mongoose and waited for Smith.

Sparky pulled out a magnum
He took aim at the red who Saint had been fighting and fired
The bullet shot forward on target and impaled itself in the solders arm.
Sparky jumped down hopped on his modified mongoose and raced after them

(OOC: So now we have Amity, Price, Smith, and Bastion on the reds, and Sparky, Dex, Saint, Castle, and Ari on the blues. The numbers are almost even)

Last edited:
Amity finished cleaning her face and smiled happily. She put her helmet back on and glared at the cloth she had just used, smears now there. She shouldered her sniper and made it back onto the roof.

Bastion grunted as he looked at his arm. From under the pierced armor, he saw a small amount of blood pooling up under it. Quickly he drove off, pulling Smith onto the Mongoose as he did, and making his way back to red base, their flag recaptured. "I know I've seen that kid before..." he muttered under his breath as he made his way into the base. "But where...?"

Meanwhile, Saint waved over to Sparky as he approached, relieved to see backup at last. Sitting down, he took out his Medical kit and opened it. Then he removed the armor around his bullet wound and took out a syringe and two small plastic bottles of liquid.

Last edited:
"Welcome back," Amity waved to her teammates and grinned under her helmet. She had walked into the kitchen and was making pancakes when they arrived back, "I'm making pancakes! So you just have to wait a bit"!

Bastion winced a little, but smiled at the thought of finally getting some grub. But there was something he had to talk to Amity about, as was seen clearly on his face when he took off his helmet. "Amity...we got the flag back, but we could've used a little more support from you in the hassle." he said calmly. "Remember, your teammates should always come before your appearance." With that, he made his way toward the supply closet to look for any sort of medical items for his injury. "Those blue bastards...next chance I get, I'll put a bullet through each of their skulls." he growled to himself.

"What about Eric! He didn't do anything! I shot," amity pouted and finished cooking the food. She served herself some pancakes and waited for everyone to grab stuff. She sat down and crossed her arms, "and I also made food".

Bastion chuckled a bit. "Fair enough, but you also sort of left mid-battle. You DID do more than this...Eric fellow, that much is certain. Just finish one thing before moving on to the next." he explained. He sat down and took a couple of pancakes onto his plate and bit into one. "Not too shabby."

Ami sighed then she ran over to the red base and she saw Ami and she sighed then she hand and idea then she ran to the red armor and she put on a red armor set that looked just like hers then she went in the base and she smiled "hmmm hi there...i'm a new recruit " she said taking off her helmet, she had dyed her black hair , red and blue

"New recruit, eh? What's your name, rookie?" Bastion said, looking rather skeptical. His eyes seemed almost like a serpent's at that moment, studying Ami with a piercing gaze.

Ami smiled then she nodded "Ami ...sir i'm Ami " she said then then she walked over to him and she sat down at the table "i was a blue member then i was kicked for trying to help the red...so the red leader told me i could stay ...as a new recruit for you ....please don't hurt me...i really do hate the blues i love the reds" she said

Bastion paused, his glare not fading, as he walked toward Ami, an air of intimidation to him. "You switched sides, you say? What about your teammates? How do they feel about this?"

Ami sighed then she nodded "yeah i am...but i don't think they really would care for me anyway" she said then she drooped " But its ok......so can i switch or do i have to be neutral" she said drooping

Bastion sighed. "Little lady, listen close to what I'm about to tell you." he remarked. "Your teammates care more for you than you think. So long as you're with them, they will support you through thick and thin." he paused as he walked behind her. "Also, it was a mistake coming here. Because if there's one thing I despise..." he whispered the last part into her ear, voice dripping with venom. "It's people who abandon their teammates." With those words, Bastion swung the handle of his pistol into Ami's left temple with all his might, possibly knocking her out (depending on Tsu's reaction).

Ami gasped then she felt the pistol hit her head then she fell on the floor "jerk...its not my fault they kicked me out i had no choice" she pouted in pain then she slowly lost her vision and she passed out on the floor and she started to cry during her sleep.

"I guess we'll see soon enough..." Bastion muttered after Ami lost consciousness. He wasn't one to take chances. As he lifted her over his shoulder, though, a loud -krak- came from his back and he winced. "Agh! God, I hate being this old..." he muttered as he put her back down and started dragging her toward one of the empty bedrooms. There, he removed the red armor and set it outside the doorway, put a pair of cuffs around her wrists and ankles, and locked the door from outside. "Now how can we confirm her claims...?" He turned to Amity. "Do you really know this girl?"

Ami whimpered then she woke up and she screamed "I'm on your side....please....i tried to help the red team but i only one thing i stole back for them and that was their car that Amity stole but i had to" she said as she cried " Please don't hurt me" she said said trying to get the cuffs off her arms.

Amity blushed when she saw ami. She coughed awkardly, biting into her a piece of her food. She looked at the ground and ate another bite, "um yeah I-I know her. We ummm met a while back, talked. Talked! That's all that happened! No kissing or cuddling or say that I was cute umm. I think I hear Eric calling got to go"!
She then rushed out of the room, leaving her food and teammate. She slipped into her room and barricaded the door, "safe".

Ami Cried then she shivered "please don't hurt me....Amity please i really did get kicked out " she said crying her eyes out, showing herself off and she drooped " I didn't have a choice " she said then she laid down and cried

Eric, still drowsy, wandered back into his room while the others were discussing... something. He didn't really care at the moment. However, he failed to notice he walked into the wrong room, and walked into Amity's room instead, and plopped down onto her bed, out cold. By the time she had come in and barricaded herself in, he was already fast asleep in her bed, hadn't even bothered to remove his helmet or the rest of his armor.

Meanwhile, Castle wandered back to her two teammates. "Hey, sorry about not helping with that scrap back there. I can't shoot for shit, so I thought I'd be better if I was out of the way. But, on a different note, have either of you seen Seter? I haven't seen her since she brought the Puma back." She insisted on calling it a Puma, still.

"Really?! I thought I was the only one!" Saint said, injecting a painkiller just above the wound and then getting out tweezers. "Honestly, I've never hit anything with any sort of firearm. Medical aid and close combat are my forte." he then paused. "Wait, who's Seter?"

"Well," Bastion said to Ami, "You've earned yerself a little credibility, missy. Not enough for me to trust ya though. And calm the hell down! I ain't a sadist who hurts people for no reason." He let out a sigh. "I just don't like taking chances."

Amity turned to lay on her bed and screeched, freezing and falling when she saw Eric passed out on her bed. She shook herself out of it and Un barricaded the wall and slapped Eric in the back of the head, "what the hell do you think your doing"!

In moments, Bastion burst into the room, aiming his handgun. "What's Wrong?! Are we under attack?!" Then he saw the situation and calmed down. "Never scream like that again unless there's actual trouble. You almost gave me a heart attack!" he then went back to the room Ami was locked in and stood outside the door.

As he was changing his armour to a crimson shade when someone say something about being sadistic "If you want someone who is sadistic give me a call" he said as he finished changing armour "I have a serious condition okay" he said as he walked towards Bastion in his new coloured armour. As he of close enough he said to Bastion "Hey go get some rest I'll watch over the prisoner" he said this with a smile under his helmet.

"Fine, but she isn't to be harmed. not yet, anyways. Just because we can't quite trust her yet doesn't mean we can do what we want." Bastion said. "She might be lying, but at the same time, there's a chance she's being honest. Until we know which, no harm is to come to the prisoner."

Amity marche sour of her room and started to work cleaning up the dishes and putting Away the left overs. She apologized to Bastion and ran a hand through her hair with a sigh. Her brown eyes scanned the room and she leaned against the table, "he gave me a miniature heart attack".