• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Red VS Blue RP (may contain violence)

okay in this Rp you play as a soldier on one of the teams
remember in this the soldiers suck at usually the important times now this is a restart of @MegaCharizardZ Red Vs Blue but.......................... not many people joined
here is the template its an open Role play so just jump right in and and play
but there are rules
1. No one liners
2. Cursing is allowed
3. you must insert this template

Name:
Nickname:
Personality:
Team:

Let the RP Begin!
Name: Zak
Nickname: Sparky
Specialties: Good driver
Personality: Can be slightly insane but not always
Team: Blue

Zak aka Sparky missed at point blank range trying to shoot the target.
"screw it!" he said and threw a grenade it hit the dummy and bounced right back in his face.
"damn it" and went flying backwards and hit a tree as it detonated
he sighed

Name: Amity Ross
Nickname: Ross
Specialties: sniping, monoploy
Personality: not good with people(when someone is engaging a conversation to her she will freeze and fall like a possum), likes board games, and nice to those who know her, also knows about cooking
Team: red

Amity slipped on her mahogany coloured helmet, before walking onto the top of the base to bask in the sun. She looked over at blue base and decided it would be best to sit behind on of the roof spike things as to not be spotted. She sat there and hummed not really sure what to do.

Name: Jack Devlin
Nickname: Dex
Specialties: Shooting stuff with Pistols, Flying stuff
Personality: Jack is a odd one, Not very good at much and is always failing

"You ok Sparky?" Dex asked, Stabbing a Dummy "I think your really bad at this" Dex added, He sighed and walked up to the top of the base "RED! RED! RED!" He yelled as he pulled the Pistol off his Waist and started to fire, His shots got no where, missing every time

Amity peaked her head out from behind the spike on her base and looked over at blue base. She shrugged her shoulders because maybe one of her teammate's had went over with out her seeing. She then walked back into the base, going back to her original spot with the case for monoploy. She set it out and started playing the game by herself.

(I'm assuming we'd call each other by last names, since it's Red Vs. Blue? Also, I'm copy-pasting my Bio from Mega's thread over here with a bit of edited information.)

Name: Sarah Castle
Nickname: Castle
Weapon of Choice: Battle Rifle
Secondary Weapon: Magnum
Skills: She's good at board games and video games. She can also be creative at linking together swears.
Armor Color: Green
Personality: Sarah's friendly. Of course, she fails at just about everything she does, but, hey, she tries. Most of the time.

Castle sat on her bunk, laptop open. She was watching YouTube videos, because she was bored and nothing was going on. Nothing ever went on. There was the occasional false alarm, but that's about it. So far, just a normal day at Blue Base. Upon hearing Devlin shouting "RED!" Castle came rushing out, BR aimed around. "Red? Where's a Red?" She asked. She hadn't seen anything, and lowered her BR. "For fuck's sake, Devlin, are you seeing shit that isn't there again?"

"UMMMMMMMM.... No?" He replied, Putting his Magnum back on his Waist "I mean't ummm.... There was a Red Light?" He added, He sprinted out of the Base and into the Warthog that sat next to the Base, He jetted into the Canyon, Hitting many Rocks but arriving at Red base "Hello? Red are you there?" He asked, Making sure he didn't drop his Magnum

Amity tried to silently pack up her board game and sneak inside. She knew she might be safe in her room, if she made it quick enough to lock the door. As she slowly passed down the ramp her foot magically tripped on nothing and ended up falling face first and flipping for a bit before landing on her back at the bottom, surrounded by monoploy money. She let out a small groan of pain not wanting to move as she recovered from it.

She face-palmed at her teammate as he drove away. "You're a fuckin' dumbass, Devlin!" She shouted at her teammate. Castle looked back upon hearing Sparky's call. *If he blew something up again, I'm gonna be so fucking pissed.* "Yeah, Sparky, what is it?" She asked, trying to keep her voice even and calm. Sparky hadn't done anything to piss her off. Yet. Today.

Slowly Amity picked herself up and started to work cleaning up the mess she made. She snuck into her room and placed it on the shelf before grabbing her BR and sneaking around, trying to avoid the blue that might have gotten into the base but she really didn't know. She walked out the back door and snuck up onto an outlook where she looked through the scope to see what she could find.

"Umm yeah... would you happen to ehh have any bandages cause I may or may not have blown myself up" Sparky said
He then perked up
"Oohs and also do you have a robot building kit I want to add RPGs to the warthog" He continued

"We got a kit when we were transferred here." Castle said, looking in the direction of her teammate. "I think it's in Devlin's room. Shit if I know for sure, though. And no, I don't have any bandages. We're in fucking space-marine armor, Sparky. A little grenade explosion ain't gonna kill ya'. Check Devlin's room for those too, though." She said. She then thought to herself, muttering. "Why the shit is it called a Warthog? It looks more like a puma than a fucking warthog."

Amity once again tripped on nothing and fell off of the little cliff look out. She let out a small scream before landing face first sprawled out on the ground. Her BR rested on the ground beside her as she groaned loudly. She leapt up and dusted herself off. She then looked around for her gun, not realizing it was now positioned behind her.

Sparky recoiled like he had been slapped
"Hey what's your problem I did nothing to you" he said curios
He walked after her
"Is everything okay?" He asked worried

Name: Ari Seter
Weapon: Sniper rifle
Secondary: Magnum
Color of armor: Light blue with black on the middle of her helmet.
Skills: she good at video games and sniping.
Personality: Ari is sweet and funny.
----------

Ari was sitting on the roof , minding her own bussiness then she got up and she climbed down and she went over to themand she sighed
"um hey guys hows everyones day going.." she asked with a smile. "so is our team a bunch of girls " she asked then she giggled then she noticed them and she ran up to them and she drew her pistol

"Yeah, Sparky. I'm fine, I was only joking." Castle replied, then looked up as she heard one of her teammates climb down. "Seter, right?" She asked, finally magnetizing her BR to her back. "So far, the team's evened out. You and me are the girls here, Devlin and Sparky are the guys. So, unless we get a new recruit, the team'll be completely gender balanced." She then followed her teammate's Magnum's aim.

Ari nodded then she ran over to her and she smiled "Castle right...hey are you related to ...captain Reynolds...he's awesome but i think Cheif is way better " she smiled then she looked down "so what are we doing now" she asked then she put away her Magnum.

Amity strolled over behind a rock and watched the blues. Her teammate's were probably still sleeping or hiding from the sergeant but still she was lonely. Tapping her left foot, she looked down at the boot that she had shined earlier. She liked to try and show her army pride by keeping her armour cleaned. She peaked out, looking down the scope of her BR for a look but didn't see any of them, "where are they"?

Sparky walked around
"Hi! I'm Sparky nice to meet you" he said
He walked outside and wondered around
Sparky tripped on something and fell
He looked back and saw a red.
"You don't see anything" Sparky said edging away slowly
"Hey castle there a red right here" he yelled

Name: Kenneth Smith
Nickname: Smith
Skills:long distance kills
Personality: Smith is a smartass who doesn't take anything seriously even if his life is at stake. He also can't see colour
Team: red (he is in blue base because he is colour blind and thinks its red base)

Smith sat listening to the conversations of the base and heard something peculiar something different then anything he heard before and responded "What in the name of hell, is a puma" he asked this with a questionable voice "Seriously what the hell is a puma, are we talkin' the clothing brand or" Smith lifted it there and stood up walking away.
(OOC this was in spired by episode 2 of red vs blue and I am not sorry)

Last edited:
(OOC sparky isn't always insane he just has boosts or something I dont know)
Sparky ran inside the base his sanity back again
"Smith theres a Red outside the base" He said running up to him

When the blue pretty much appeared out of no where from her view, she froze. Slowly her body tilted forward until she face planted the ground and she still didn't move. When the Red got into of eye sight and away from her she leapt up and booked back towards her base. Not caring if the blue that was there earlier was still there.

Ami saw the red and she sighed then she ran after her and she smirked, when the red went back inside her base. Ami ran after her and she ran into the base and she walked up to the her and she tapped her shoulder "hi there red..." she smiled.

Amity froze and fell like a possum, dropping her gun to the ground and squeaking like a mouse. She didn't move, scrunching her eyes closed as she tried to wish away the enemy team member. She just laid there on the floor, not moving a muscle as she waited for the blue to just walk away and not bother her. As the blue stood over her, she thought, 'oh no no no! Please go away! Go away, go away, go away'!

Ami giggled then she dropped down to the floor beside her and she smiled "so what you doing all alone...thats not fun huh" she grabbed her hand and she pulled her up "now Miss Red....I'm Ami whats your name" she smiled then she took off her helmet and she smiled " so wanna be friends?" she asked with a grin.

When the blue pulled her up she just fell down again. She wasn't exactly sure what she was supposed to do. She had been told by the red command that Blues were evil and tricky. The blue was probably just trying to lure her into a false sense of security. She let her eyes open and looked at the floor through her visor, trying to act dead like all those possums back home did.

Ami sighed then she looked at her and she placed her hand around her shoulders and she hugged her tight "cmon Red...tell me..." she whimpered then she drooped "i'm nice i promise...even though my other teammates may want to hurt you reds ....i don't i think its sad that your the only red in the group" she told her.

Amity squeaked loudly when Ari hugged her tightly and shifted out of her possum mode to try and excape the hug by trying to run away but only ended up just running in place, "please let me go! I didn't mean to try and shoot your team! It's red team orders! Help! Blue"!

She finally gave up and hung her head. She slumped and allowed herself to be held by the blue. She squeezed her eyes tight and waved her arms a bit but then stopped.

Last edited:
Ami laughed then she hugged her tighter "no..i like you...your so cute and funny" she smiled then she dropped "but red ...Your the only red team member ...your the leader" she whimpered then she pointed to her helmet then she reached for it and she took it off and she looked at the girl infront of her and she smiled "see you don't look bad at all...and i'm not bad ether so just stop...everything red team tells about us is wrong and everything blue team tells me about you is wrong as well...one time they told me that you guys have no souls"

Amity's face warmed up when her helmet was taken off and tried to grab it to place it back on. She struggled for a bit and shook her head, "my team is still in their rooms sleeping! I get up early and make breakfast"!

She started struggling over again before reading back a fist and punching Ari in hopes that she would let her go so Amity could book it into her room and lack the door til the blue left.

Ami drooped then she sighed "i just wanted to be your friend " she got up and she started to walk outside then she sat down next to a tree and she cried a little "i'm a horriable blue..." she whimpered then she put her helmet on and she got up and she walked out of the red area and she sat beside a tree on the blue area..." i just wanted to be friends"

Castle sighed as Seeter ran off. She then turned to answer Smith. "A puma is like a big, black cat. Wait a shitting minute. You're tellin' me you've never heard of a fucking puma?" She asked, putting her hand on her side. "I swear, what rock have you been living under for the past few fucking hundreds of years?"

Amity peeked her head out to look down the hall, seeing her helmet and her gun. She crept out of the room, only for the door to swing close and hit her but with a loud bang. She tried to open it only for it to be locked. She sighed then grabbed her stuff and placed her helmet back on. She crept out the back door again and saw the car and the other blue that was staring at the top of red base. She grinned and hopped into the drivers seat, zooming away as quickly as she could. She slid slideways doing donuts outside blue base, driving around, "suck it blue's! I got you jaguar"!

"The hell did she come from!?" Castle screamed, as she ran inside the base and on to the top of it. "What in the fuck is a jaguar?! It looks like a goddamn puma!" She said, shooting bursts at her. Or, attempting to, anyway. She wasn't even able to hit the Puma. "Shit, missed. Shit, missed again." She muttered to herself. "Stop the fucking Puma, you fucking whore!" She shouted, still trying to shoot the Red and missing terribly.

Ami saw her and she sighed then she got up and she ran over to her Wathog and she got in and she giggled then put the keys in and she drove over to the Red base and she starting to do donuts beside her then she took out her pistol and she shot her wheels and she then drove off.

Amity drove the car behind rocks before booking it toward her base. She leapt behind a large rock and hid. She sat cross legged and pouted for a bit because her fun was ruined by the same blue that had taken her helmet off and complimented her. She pressed into the Rock to hide, thinking about how she was going to get back into her room.

Smith sat in blue base and someone shouted something something jaguar "Finally someone who wait, what the fuck is a jaguar" he walked outside the base to find out what in sam-hell was happenin' "and the warthogs gone" he paused looking around "fucking" he whispered before reentering looking at his cyan Armour.

Last edited:
"Damn it! That fucking bitch stole our Puma! And she called it a fucking jaguar! What in the hell is a jaguar?!" She yelled. She then turned to her teammates. "Alright, then. Who's ready to attack the Reds? We need to get the Puma back, and maybe steal their flag in the process." She said, loading a full mag into her BR.

Amity was thinking about random things before realizing that her flag was probably locked in the bass somewhere. She often moved it around to mess with the others but forgot where she put it. She continued to sit by the rock and kinda just looked out at the part of the canyon she could see. The rock was providing decent shade so she didn't have to worry about that. She reached up and made sure her helmet was secured so that no dirty blue could remove it from her again.