• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Red VS Blue RP (may contain violence)

"I'm gonna watch, just to be sure," amity whispered the last part and swallowed her embarrassing memories of what had happened earlier with the other girl. She pulled her brown hair into a pony tail and sighed at its shortness. She nodded to her two make teammates, "might make her more comfortable if a female is in there with her".

Bastion let out a sigh, then nodded. "I'll be back with her rations." With that, he made his way to his new room and finally began unpacking his belongings. One of which was a dusty sheriff's badge. He chuckled as he remembered wearing it as a kid, wanting to be a hero like the ones he saw on the western movies. However, when he got what he wanted, he learned the hard way just how difficult a hero's life is. He rarely got to see his wife and kid, and even now didn't have the time, he could hardly seem to get any rest, and the wrong kind of people had very high expectations of him. Putting the badge down, he lay on his bed for a nap, dreaming of his family.

Ami sighed then she drooped then she sat up and she walked into the living room and she sighed "hey guys?" she said then she rubbed her arm and she went to the armor room and she saw the blue armor and she picked it up and she put it on a painting rack and she repainted it red to match the red team then she frowned. then she went back to the room and she laid down acting like she didn't do anything.

Last edited:
Dex continued to talk to Hex even though he had deactivated
"You know.... No one understands me....." Dex said as he hugged Hex, Despite him being not even being on
"YOUR RIGHT! I SHOULD STORM THE RED BASE WITH NO HELP! THANKS!" Dex yelled as he ran out of the base and jumped on a Mongoose, He drove all the way to the red base and took the Flag driving back to see Hex
"I did it Hex!" Dex yelled as he held the flag in his hands
"POURQUOI LA BAISE A FAIT VOLER LE DRAPEAU PUTAIN ! ? VOTRE TEL UN IDIOT PUTAIN" Hex yelled as he grabbed the Flag and knocked out Dex
"Uh oh... J’ai eu un problème... Malade se cachent dans le sous-sol" Hex said, Taking the flag and jumping into the Bases hidden Basement and hid

"What the hell was that?" Saint wondered, hearing the yelling back at their base. "Jesus, it's just one thing after another today..." he muttered as he jogged back to the base. Then he found Dex laying on the ground. "Oh, shit..." He quickly dashed up to him and checked for a pulse. After finding it, he let out a sigh. How the hell did this happen? Did a red sneak by during the earlier commotion? As he thought this, he carried Dex into his room and took off his helmet to assess the damage. Just a bump on the head. Laying a compress on the bump, he went to the Armory. If there really was a Red here, Saint would make sure they didn't leave in one piece. He exchanged the standard-issue pistol he received with a shotgun, hoping the weapon would suit his lack of aim better, and started sweeping the base top to bottom, looking for anything out of place. Then he made his way into the basement...

Last edited:
Bastion entered Ami's "cell" with a tray of food at dinner time. Silently, he placed the tray down on her lap and sat down on the bed on the other side of the room. "So..." he said, trying to find something to say, "Why did you want to join us in the first place?"

(OOC: Special Announcement! I'm working on short stories based on the characters of this RP! If you want me to do a short story for one of your characters, just ask on my Profile page. The first one's also already up, but be warned, it contains spoilers for Saint.)

(wait I kinda dont want my character to be insane)
Sparky stood tall as he finished the missiles on the mongoose.
"Yeh okay we did it" He said to no one in particular as he hopped on the mongoose
Sparky revved the engine and took off towards Red base.
He skidded to a halt and fired two missiles at their base
"wakey wakey little reds" He yelled as the missiles made contact

(ohh yeah can you do one for Ami)
Ami looked at the food and she pouted then she slowly started to eat then she laid back on the bed and she smiled "wee it tastes so good" she said then she looked at the red beside her and she drooped "because my grandfather was a red and ....i really loved him for what he did....i only became a blue because my father told me too" she said then she continued to eat her lunch.

"Your grandfather? Kid, you realize this program isn't THAT old yet." Bastion laughed. "Still, nice to see you have some inspirati-" Then he heard the explosion. "Aw, shit..." Dashing onto the roof, Bastion saw Sparky attacking the red base. "SOUND THE ALARM, WE GOT COMPANY!" he shouted as he made his way down the ramp.

"really...you seem old " Ami said then she got up and she followed him and she gasped when she saw Sparky "hmm he's attacking..." she whispered then she grabbed her shot gun and she shot at his tires then she shot at his armor. "hehe this is fun"

Sparky grunted
"What the hell Tsu I are here to save you!!" He yelled through gritted teeth
"And I just fixed this" Sparky moaned
He looked down and saw blood coming out of the many holes the bullets made

Bastion whipped out his dual pistols and took aim. "You made a mistake coming here, Blue!" Then he looked over to Ami. "Looks like they care for you more than you let on...care to explain?" he demanded, not taking his eyes off Sparky.

Amity poked her head through the door way to see what was going on and looked at the three people. She walked into the room and raised her weapon at the blue, "so what's going on"!

"It turns out someone came to rescue our 'new recruit'." Bastion remarked. Then he turned to Sparky. "Your friend here claims that you kicked her off the Blue team. Is this true? Depending on your answer, you might not be the one to die today." he growled through gritted teeth.

Ami looked down then she looked around then she sat down and she started to cry "i just wanted to be closer to Amity..." she said as tears came down her cheeks "i never wanted to be in any group , i just wanted to be near Amity" she said whimpering now then she looked up "I'm sorry you can kill me if you want " she said taking off her helmet and she sighed. "I'm sorry ...i just fell in love with her and i wanted to know her more so....i tried to see her" she said crying

Bastion was silent, his eyes in a cold stare. For a solid minute, he didn't do anything at all. Then he walked up to Ami, spinning his pistol in his hand and keeping the other on Sparky. When he reached her, he pressed the muzzle of the gun to her forehead. Before shooting, however, he turned to Amity, the question clear in his eyes: Kill or Spare?

Amity froze at the confession and started waving her hands. She looked at him and the gun, starting to panic. She moved forward to try and defuse the situation, brain switching to rant mode, "no no! Don't do that! How about everyone just goes back to their bases and we calm down! No one needs to be shot! Let's all just go home and I'll make cookies for everyone! Yeah so let's just all calm down"!

Bastion nodded and put his pistol away, leaving Ami unharmed. But his glare didn't leave as he turned to the blues. "I'll give you to the count of ten before I run out of sympathy. I suggest you take it." he turned to Ami. "I understand what you mean, kid. Love can make people do some pretty insane shit. You've got an official pardon, so I suggest you don't waste it. Your team needs you, so go back to them." he paused a moment. "And one more thing. Try to keep your meetings with Amity here outside our base. I'm a bit...territorial, if you know what I mean." he gestured with his gun to further emphasize his meaning. Then, he put his helmet on and turned his back to the blues. "One...two..."

Amity blushed bright red when she heard Bastion. She waved her arms around before turning on her heel and marching off into the kitchen, still red like a tomato, "you sound like you're my dad, sir! You are not my dad"!

Ami gasped then she got up and she ran outside without her armor and she fell face first on the ground and she laid their for a bit before she felt someone pick her up and she was put in a warthog and drove back to base and put in bed.

Zak followed Ami inside after dropping her back.
He sat at the end of her bed.
"Sorry I didn't mean to ruin your plan with Amity but if you ever want to visit her I can distract the rest of our team for you" Zak said

Saint walked into the room as well. "Okay, I was just in the basement, and there's this crazy French robot with the red team's flag down there." he said. "Can anyone explain?" Then he noticed Ami.

"Oh. I believe we haven't met. Name's Anthony, but call me Saint." he said, holding out his hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

Ami looked at him then she shook his hand and she sighed "Hi...I'm Ami.." she Smiled at him then he looked at Zak and she smiled then she hugged him tight, tearing coming out of her eyes "thank you" she said still crying then she smiled "so what now?" she asked with a smile

"Well, I dunno about you, but I'm dead tired. Plus I haven't fully moved into my room yet." Saint sighed. "G'night..." he then slouched down the hall into his room and laid in his bed.

Last edited:
"And hey Saint welcome to blue team" Sparky yelled down the corridor.
He got off the bed and walked to his room.
It was a jumble of video games and consoles stacked on one side of the room books o the other and a bed.
He hung up his weapons and took off his armour showing the 17 year old.
He had Black hair with yellow stripes going through it, the reason he was called Sparky.
He had a handsome face but usually had his helmet on.
He collapsed onto the bed and stretched out for a few minutes before succumbing to sleep

Hex powered back up and looked at the flag in his hand
"Well, Im va aller mettre cela dans la salle de Dex" He sighed, Walking out of the basement and putting the Flag behind a loose panel in Dex's room, Dex woke up and realised where he was, He jumped up and grabbed his helmet, He ran into his room and grabbed his secret massive box, He climbed the side of the canyon and walked into a secret cave, 50 weapons were racked on the wall and a Hornet sat in the cave infront of the weapons
"THE REDS WILL DIE FOR TAKING THE FLAG FROM ME!" Dex yelled as he jumped into the hornet and flew out, Firing at the Red base and sending Rockets flying at it

Bastion awoke from the sound of rockets colliding into their base and made his way to the rooftop to scout out the situation. When he saw Dex in the hornet, he growled. "Blue devils..." he muttered, as he made his way back inside. "Red Command, please come in, this is Bastion calling from Blood Gulch Outpost No. 1. We have a situation, and I would like to request for reinforcements."

"This late at night? Are you kidding me?!" The receptionist snapped. Then he just sighed. "I hate this job...hang on, lemme see what's available." watching his console, he spoke to Bastion again. "Alright, you've got three options. You can call for supplies, though it may take a few days to arrive at your location, or you can call a freelancer who happens to be nearby."

"That depends...Who is it?" Bastion asked.

"Lemme see..." the receptionist muttered. "Agent...Wyoming." he confirmed. A grimace formed on Bastion's face.

"Give me a moment to decide..." He requested. Then he looked around the base for a rocket launcher or any alternative. In the armory he found just what he needed: a rocket launcher, a bit of ammo, and some grenades. "On second thought, I might not need the extra backup. Sorry for the inconvenience." he told the receptionist. Then he signed out of the comm channel and made his way to the roof. "TAKE THIS, YOU FLYING BLUE DEVIL!!!" he shouted as he fired two rockets at the hornet, only for them to zip past. "Wow..." Bastion said, "I really need to work on my aim with this thing..."

Meanwhile, back at Blue Base, Saint had just woken up and was going over his training routine in the training area. Imagining the opponents around him, he threw a hook kick that supposedly collided with his "enemy's" head. Then, as the momentum turned him around, he jumped up and shot his foot straight at another invisible foe, landing and regaining his balance. One motion flowed into another, then another. This always reminded him of past times, and the days where he was surrounded by his heroes... He became lost in thought as he recalled those days.

Last edited:
Amity stumbled when the base was fired upon. She slid into her room and into her armour. She picked up her sniper, sneaking out the back and firing at the blue from afar. She moved her position, keeping it difficult to hit her. She closed her right eye while looking down her scope, zeroing in on her target.

Saint let out a sharp exhale as he slumped against the wall of the training room. Sweat poured down his face, making him look as if he had been blasted by a garden hose. Taking a moment to regain his breath and stamina, the Blue rookie sat down, wondering how long he'd been training.

Amity pulled away from her sniper scope and made it back the base. She put the food away and radio bastion, "so what should I do about this chick liking me. I hid earlier today and she showed up out of no where and started to cuddle with me? I'm very confused right now sir".

"Honestly, that's up to you." Bastion stated, dropping the rocket launcher and whipping out his twin magnums He took aim at the hornet's cockpit and opened fire. "Do you like her back? She seems plenty nice."

"With all respect sir you've seen my skills with people. I'm only talking to you right now because I trust you. That and I may have gotten into the alcohol. Shit,I have low tolerance for this stuff," amity looked at the single can of beer that she hadn't even gotten to the halfway mark, "as for if I like her. I don't know. I guess maybe but it's just-".
She flet tears well up in her eyes as she continued to sip her alcoholic beverage, "I don't know"!

Last edited:
"Well it doesn't really take a lot of skill to think about it," Bastion said matter-of-factly, "But until you do, I suggest you stay away from the alcohol to think more clearly." He paused a moment to reload his handguns. "And if you're still unsure, there's no harm in trying." A bit of silence eased over him before he let out a chuckle. "Y'know, you remind me of my wife when she was your age."

"Ok sir I'm heading to bed but if that lazy asshole is in there I'm kicking his ass off my bed," amity sniffled and placed her drink down after she finished it. She pouted and hung up the com and went to bed, kicking her teammate out if he was there and passing out.

"Owww, my back! What. The fuck?" Price muttered as Amity kicked him off her bed. "Oh, wait, shit, I crashed on the wrong bed." Price whispered to himself. He walked out of the room, and to the fridge. He didn't really notice the sound of rockets hitting the base. He felt the rumbling, but he just figured it was an earthquake. "Aw, shit. Did somebody get into my beer? It specifically has my name on the case! There are several bottles that were there earlier, and aren't now! And I counted BEFORE I drank the ones I took out!" Price shouted.