• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Red VS Blue RP (may contain violence)

"Quit your squalling and lend an old soldier a hand, Price!" Bastion radioed in to Price. He then fired his last two magazines into the hornet. "I need more ammo up here!"

"Shut up! I'm having a crisis," amity yelled across the base at him. She was in a state of half asleep and half awake. She put her head under her pillow, trying to ignore the base rocking.

(OOC: edited my last comment, as Bastion was talking to Price, not Amity)

Saint struggled to hold his own weight up as he did his 62nd push-up. He gritted his teeth and continued to push his body upward, his arms trembling from fatigue. "I am... a soldier...!" he muttered to himself, "I am...a warrior...!" He pushed up again and lowered. 65..."I am...a defender of my race!" he pushed upward with what strength he had left, and collapsed after raising himself up. He sat up, his arms burning up from lack of stamina, and made his way to the mess hall.

"I don't understand what's happening, but- OH SHIT!" Price said as he walked up, ducking back down as a rocket went flying his way. "Was NOT expecting that!" He ran back down and grabbed his weapons. He charged back up the ramp with an assault rifle, and let loose. Most of the bullets missed, but some grazed the enemy aircraft. One even grazed the cockpit.

Sure is quiet around here... Saint thought to himself as he put a bagel in the toaster. He seemed to be the only one awake at blue base, and while it was peaceful, he admitted it felt just a tiny bit lonely with no one to chat with. Shrugging, he took his bagel out when it popped up, grabbed some coffee, and sat down at the table to eat breakfast.

Bastion stared up at the hornet as it just hovered there, not doing anything anymore, apparently. "Huh...that's weird..." he said. "It musta run outta ammo. That, or the pilot fell asleep in the cockpit. Either way, looks like we can take a bit of a rest." With that said he made his way back down into the base to rest and maintain his equipment.

Amity stood up after not being able to fall asleep. She sat in her bed staring up at the ceilin and grit her teeth. She grabbed her pillow and screamed into it, thinking everything over. She wished she could just look through at the world through her scope and keep away from the people she was so awkward around.

"Yeah," she sighed as she continued her stare off with the ceiling. She rolled around in her bed for a bit before flopping onto her stomach, "why does life hate me"?

Bastion came in and sat down at the edge of her bed, giving her that fatherly look of his. "Life is a very fickle thing, Amity." Bastion explained. "It can be good one moment, then bad the next, then just be confusing the next." he paused a moment. "But it never hurts to try to make the best of things. Take a few opportunities, try something new...you understand, right?" he said.

"Yeah, yeah," she grumbled and looked at him. She looked unimpressed and rolled onto her back, "what was with that love talk you said to ami? And what if I like her? I'm not a traitor and would never do that to the red army".
She curled protectively around her pillow and glared, "I'm not even sure if I like her! Today she just jumped me and started flirting"!

"Well, like I said earlier, love can do strange things to someone." Bastion chuckled, taking a picture out and handing it to Amity. In it was a younger version of himself along with a young woman and little girl. "I would know." he said. "And I know you would never betray us, so don't worry."

Amity looked at the picture and sighed, blowing some hair out of her face, "she's a cute kid sir. And your wife looks like she is a good person".
She sat up and stretched, gently punching his shoulder, "thanks for taking care of our team old man".

Bastion laughed. "My pleasure." he said simply, smiling at his fellow soldier. "If you ever need to talk, I'll always be available." he then stood up and was about to leave, but then paused. "By the way, I'm not THAT old, yet." he chuckled. Then he went to the armory to check all the equipment.

"Youre still an old man to me," amity stuck her tongue out as he left and looked at the picture he had forgotten. She put it on her nightstand and stood up and slipped out, closing her door. She was going to try and find ami. She was going to talk and see if this was truely what she wanted.

Saint still seemed to be the only one awake as he sat on the roof of the blue team base, watching the landscape for any attacking reds. Not spotting any at the moment, he looked at what he held in his hand at the moment, a small data chip he brought with him. Then he spotted Amity heading toward the base. A lone wolf type, eh? he thought initially. he then slid down the side and walked up to her. "So, what're you here for?" he asked, suspicion in his eyes.

"Ami," she froze and fell on her face in surprise. She had squeaked out the word before her brain turned on possum mode. She laid there on the ground not moving.

"Uhhhhhhh...Hello?" Saint asked, poking her head with his foot. "Wait, did you say Ami? Are you that girl she's been seeing?" he waited for a response, still somewhat bewildered by the reaction.

Amity just laid there, muscles to tense to move and brain running around as she tried to collect herself into a functioning being again. Her eyes flicked up to look at him and she could feel blood start to come out of her nose from her fall.

Saint noticed the blood too. "Looks like you should've worn your helmet." he chuckled. He then sat down beside her and rummaged around his medical kit for something. "Ah! here it is." he handed her a package of tissues. "Now then, let's try that again, shall we? Why are you here?" he asked.

"Ami," she whispered as she slowly started to shift into panick mode. She saw the tissues and wondered if she could grab them then run. Ready to turn tail and try again later.

Saint let out a sigh. "She's still asleep, i think. I'll go check on her. Wait here." he turned back mid-step. "Also, apply a bit of pressure to your nose with those tissues. It'll help the blood clot a bit faster." he then went into the base, and knocked on Ami's bedroom door.

After he left she slowly sat up and pressed the tissues to her face with a glare. She grumbled that she knew that and soon cleaned up the blood on her face. She made a mental note to grab her helmet the next time she was out of the base.