• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Red VS Blue RP (may contain violence)

Ami snuck over to where Amity was and she tackled her "hehe Hi there " she smiled then she took off her helmet and she winked "so are you ever gonna tell me your name or are you just gonna let me call you red " she smiled then she poked her nose "you know your kind of cute " she smiled then she looked at her and she bent down and she kissed her head then she ran inside the red base.

Amity froze when the same blue from earlier showed up out of nowhere and kissed her head. She let out the same squeaking noise that she had earlier but, didn't fall down because she was sitting down. She cursed at herself in her head when her helmet was taken off again. She sat there stunned, gun beside her and helmet off as she just stared off into the distance with a face that was slowly reddening.

Ami couldn't take it and she ran back to Amity and she smiled "hey...Can we be friends " she asked then she sat beside her and she smiled " You do look cute i mean it " she smiled then she looked down "so what do the red team say about us blue team " she asked with a small sigh,

Amity sucked in a breathe, eyes widening. She looked over at Ari and slowly tried to inch away but found herself trapped by the rock. She looked at Ari and squeaked before hidding her face in her arms, pulling her legs up to her chest. Her brain turned into ramble mode in an attempt to save herself, "red, is fine! Cute! I'm not cute! Cute is like bunnies and babies! I'm definitely not a bunny or a baby, I'm a soldier! I can't be a bunny, they're soft and not human so I can't be a one, hahaha! What do mean what we call you? We don't call you anything! I mean not to your face, I mean I didn't say that! Your definitely not a scare soul eating baby stealers! That's something I have never heard, no mam! Hahaha, I'll shut up now"!

Ari giggled then she moved close to her and she pushed her legs down and she climbed into her lap and she hugged her "you are human and ...yes you are Red!...you are adorable...i meant!" she told her then she took off her helmet and she looked at her face and she smiled "yeah you are cute " she smiled then she kissed her cheek " aww awesome i thought you would say us blues were demons and killed citizens.." she smiled then she cuddled up to her.

"What would you do that for! I mean kissing is something only couples do! We arnt a couple, never been a couple! Your a blue, I'm a red so we are supposed to be trying to kill eachother! Adorable! Adorable is a word to describe stuffys and cute things. I'm not one of those unless your comparing me to one then thank you! I have never been told this and I am freaking out! This isn't usually something that happens and I am very confused," Amity was now beat red, her eyes were wide, and because of the way Ari was sitting on her lap her arms were moved into a position that kinda looked like she was groping the other Spartan. She was trying to move her arms and ended up resting them on Ari's knees. She pressed her head back, chest barely touching Ari's when she breathed.

Ari blushed then she nodded a little then she sighed moved closer to her and she cuddled up to her " well i do like you Red but i know that won't never happen " she cried a little then she smiled "I guess i should go " she got up slowly then she started to walk away with out her helmet and she looked at her and she frowned walked away.

Amity once again sat there before let out a confused noise. She flopped onto her side and grabbed her helmet. She stood up and placed her helmet on and started back to the base. She walked stiffly and tried to process what just happened. She body slammed her room's door, opening it and closing it. She threw her helmet off and collapsed onto the bed, rolling around and speaking in embarrassment, "what just happened"!

Ari noticed she forgot her helmet and she ran back and she grabbed it then she smiled "woo i got it " she smiled then she looked at the red base and she sighed "i really do like her...she seems awesome and very cute and adorable" she smiled happily

Castle radioed Ari. "Seter, are you over at Red Base? If you are, grab the car while you're there. That Red whore stole it, and we'd like it back. If you get the chance, take their flag, too." Castle said, before cutting the radio link. "Damn Red whores, stealing our fucking shit. Next chance I get, I'm shooting a Red in the fucking head."

Ari nodded then she sighed "alright i'll go get it " she smiled then she ran back to the base and she got in the puma and she looked around and she saw the flag but she didn't want to steal it...she kind of liked the reds but she didn't want to get yelled at if she ever got caught so she just drove back and she smiled "i got the car Castle"

Sparky hung his head
"I wanted to attach rockets though" He said head down "And I can make it live!"
He dropped a grenade
"Fuck" He shot backwards hitting the wall and breaking his back

After jumping back in the Mongoose and driving back, He ran into his Room and a Wrench "GUYS! IM GONNA BUILD A ROBOT!" Jack yelled as he grabbed a Kit, He ran next to the Mongoose and started to build a Robot

After he Finished screwing in those Bolts and putting other stuff in he looked at the Finished Product

"Where the Fuck am i?" The robot said as he Picked up a Magnum
"HEY! IM NOT DONE!" Jack yelled as he turned it off and opened up a Menu, He pressed a bunch of Buttons and the Robot shook
"What la baise avez-vous faire ? ! " The Robot yelled
"Sorry what?" Jack asked as he Poked it, The Robot grabbed a Spare suit of Armour and looked at the base
"Well maintenant im un rouge merde, très bien, Merci rouge merde" The Robot said as it looked at Jack
"Your name can be Hex!" Jack yelled as he put his hand up for a High-five
"Why ai-je dû être créé ? pouah malade tout simplement s’asseoir dans la Base..." Hex sighed as he walked into the Base and sat down
"Well, What is everyone doing?" Jack said as he walked into the Base

Smith was in his room when he heard Dex shout about making a robot "Sure follow your dreams but even if you succeed" he paused "SHUT THE FUCK UP" he shouted this since he wanted the team to hear it. "Fucking, those soulless fucking" he inhaled trying to calm down "god I hate the other side spreading shit rumours about us" he dropped the subject and walked to the roof. Once he got to the roof he pulled out his magnum and held it in a ready position incase he saw something. He opened up his com so his team could hear it "Have you guys ever wondered why we're here" he asked.

Last edited:
(OOC: Oh gawd I've been waiting for this.)
BiC: Castle took out her radio. "That's one of life's great mysteries, isn't it? Why are we here? I mean, are we the product of some cosmic coincidence, or is there really a God? Watching everything? You know, with a plan for us and stuff? I dunno man, but it keeps me up at night." She replied. As she did so, she demagnetized her BR and patrolled around the base.

"the fuck" Smith whispered before saying over the com "I meant why are we in a boxed canyon in the middle of nowhere" he stopped getting confused at Castle's response "Where did you get all the stuff about god, are you having an existential crisis or something" he continued to watch over the canyon "I mean even if we beat the reds and take their base we will just have two bases in a boxed canyon in the middle of nowhere. It's pointless."

"Oh, that stuff about God? Oh, um, nothing, nothing at all. Let's just... Forget I said that, alright? I never said anything about that. But, yeah, you got a point. Even if we were to pull out today, and they were to take our base, they'd have two bases in the middle of a boxed canyon. Whoop-dee-fucking-doo." Castle replied, eager to change the subject.

Hex turned on his Com when he heard the two talking
"Why la baise sont vous les gars parler de Dieu ? Son réel n’est pas... Dieu, je te hais Shit heads" Hex sighed as he Looked at Dex "Im gonna go look for some rocks! you guys have fun!" Dex yelled as he ran outside to grab Rocks

"Why the fuck is there some French dude with a robotic as hell voice?" She asked. Luckily, she understood French. "Oh, et va te faire foutre toi, connard de France." She replied to the person whom she'd had yet to meet. She wasn't looking forward to the face-to-face meeting, that was for sure. Dude was definitely an asshole.

"Tout d’abord, VOUS ME COMPRENEZ ? ! Seconde de tous, va TE faire FOUTRE" Hex yelled as he took the Magnum off his Waist Im remontant à chambre de Dex, vous êtes chefs de merde putain" Hex yelled as he walked off to Dex's room

Castle smirked under her helmet. "Ooo, I'm not gonna like this guy. He's not gonna like me either." She said, then turned her radio back on. "Ouais, putain, je te comprends." She replied in French. She decided to go along the ridge that led to a cliff near Red Base, to spy on the Reds, in hopes of learning their secrets, or even getting their flag.

"Omg is that an alien I here" Zak said excited
He rambled and started speaking Irish through the com
"Dia duit Conan ata tu?"
(I don't advise checking google translate cause it always gets it wrong)

Name: Anthony Kaizer
Nickname: Saint
Specialties: Medical know-how, melee combat (hand to hand or w/ plasma sword)
Personality: Sharp-witted, coy, and enjoys poking fun at his teammates, but shows unwavering loyalty to his allies (even those hired, such as freelancers)
Team: Blue

He watched the ship that dropped him off as if flew out of sight. He'd finally made it to the Blue Blood Gulch Outpost. Great. Not the place he wanted to be, but at least he wasn't freezing his ass off on a frozen wasteland like last time. Instead, he was gonna be baked like a pizza roll in the microwave. But, who was he to question his orders? And with that thought in mind, he took a moment to look at his reflection in his helmet's visor: Straight blonde hair, greenish-blue eyes, and a scar going across the bridge of his nose. This was Anthony Kaizer, better known in the boot camp as "Saint". And just because he was the rookie didn't mean he was going to hold back. This was what he was training for. Putting the helmet on, he walked into the Outpost to have a look around. Then he heard a loud bang and headed toward the source, seeing Sparky hit the wall.

"Holy fuck, what happened?!" he asked. "Are we already under attack?!"

Last edited:
Sparky walked over to the new guy
"Nah this happens all the time we shoot them and miss by miles then they shoot us you know"
He said "oh pardon me where are my manners my name is Zak but everyone calls me Sparky"

"Pleased to meet you, sir." Anthony Replied. "I'm Anthony, also known as Saint. Honestly don't know why, but the name stuck with me, and I like it." He paused a moment to look around, taking in the scenery. "So...this is Blood Gulch, eh? Just some desolate canyon?" Then he remembered something. "Oh! And also, Blue Team Headquarters wanted me to report in to whoever's in charge of the outpost. Is that you, or..."

Castle moved along the ridge, and looked through her BR scope, looking at the Red's base. Identical to theirs, except the Red flags hanging on the base. She decided to seize the moment and slide down the ridge, landing on her feet, and approaching the base. She looked inside, and quickly tip-toed inside to the room their flag was in. She aimed around with her BR, making sure no Reds were near, then grabbed the flag.

(Still the only red)
Amity stood in the doorway out holding popcorn. Her helmet was off and she looked over the blue Spartan. She raised an eyebrow and fingers before freezing. Her brain turned into possum mode and she face planted the floor with a small bang.

(OOC: Like, seriously guys. If anybody else wants to join, please, no more blues until we at least get two more Reds. If Zcraft approves of it, I'll make a second OC so Storm isn't alone.)
BiC: Castle suppressed a fit of laughter at the Red face-planting the floor. She immediately recognized her as that whore who stole their Puma. She walked over to the Red, setting the flag down for a second, and went to look for a marker. After finding one, she walked back, removed the Red's helmet, and drew a mustache, as well as some other inappropriate things, on her face. Afterwards, she tossed the marker aside, grabbed the flag, and sprinted out of the base.

(OOC: Like, seriously guys. If anybody else wants to join, please, no more blues until we at least get two more Reds. If Zcraft approves of it, I'll make a second OC so Storm isn't alone.)
BiC: Castle suppressed a fit of laughter at the Red face-planting the floor. She immediately recognized her as that whore who stole their Puma. She walked over to the Red, setting the flag down for a second, and went to look for a marker. After finding one, she walked back, removed the Red's helmet, and drew a mustache, as well as some other inappropriate things, on her face. Afterwards, she tossed the marker aside, grabbed the flag, and sprinted out of the base.
(OOC Yeah, I'll start thinking of another OC for the reds too. I don't really want Storm to feel all lonely. If Z-craft approves, I'll gladly make a character for red too.)

Amity sat up once the red was gone. She grabbed her helmet and sniper and sat herself on the roof. She lined up the shot to the back of the hand holding the flag and fired, hoping that her work with the weapon didn't fail her. She narrowed her eyes and saw a hint of what the red had done with the marker.

Ami sighed then she looked up at where Amity was and she drooped and she sat down by a tree and she cried a little. she really wanted to meet her and she hoped they would be good friends.

(OOC: Time to introduce my Red Team Character)

Name: Jim Falkner
Nickname: Bastion
Specialties: Dual Pistols, quick draw style
Personality: Cold and Calculating, but he also tends to be a bit of a joker. Seems to keep to himself a lot. The last person you want cooking for the team.
Team: Red

He parked the Mongoose behind the Red Blood Gulch Outpost and disembarked, the white streaks in his brown hair glaring due to the sunlight. Disembarking, the new soldier for Red Team made his way into the building, looking about. It looked just like all the other outposts he's fought for. Flashbacks of times past sailed through his mind as he made his way up to the roof, where he found Amity. "Excuse me, miss. This is the Red Team Blood Gulch Outpost, right?" he asked, then he saw her face. It took all his willpower not to burst out laughing. "Uh..." he said, still struggling to keep his laughter at bay, "You got a little..." he pointed to indicate what he was trying to say.

Last edited:
Saint stood on the roof, checking his equipment. It wasn't really much. Just a Medical Kit and a Pistol. He didn't really require very much to work at his best anyways. Opening the compartment on the lid of his medical kit, he took out a small slip of paper with a list of items and quantities. After looking over the list, and checking his box, he called out to Sparky. "Hey, Sparky, do we have any disinfectant around here? I'm running a bit low!" Then a small flicker of red entered the very edge of his vision. Panic setting in momentarily, he turned quickly to see what was coming and saw the red flag coming over the first rise, carried by a blue. "And while we're at it..." he added, "Do we have any vehicles? I need to make a quick pick up."

Amity squeaked and froze when Jim appeared behind her. She blushed and sat up, wiping at her face once she realized who it was. She grumbled and managed to get a little bit off, "I know. By the way they got our flag and that's how this happened".

"They have our flag already, eh?" Falkner chuckled as he picked up a pair of pistols and strapped them to his hips. "Well, I might be old, but I'm far from letting them get away with that. Cover me from the base. I'll cut her off and see if I can take it back." He turned to leave, and paused. "Oh, and call me Bastion. Everyone does." With that he leaped off the roof, slid down the wall, and got onto his Mongoose, driving along the cliff and trying to get ahead of Castle.

Amity nodded and said a quick yes sir before looking down her scope again and readying her shots up. She let out a grumble of some choice words about castle and narrowed her eyes. Her red armour shiny and able to be spotted in the grey and greens of the canyon.

Soon, Castle heard the revving of an engine behind her, and just over the rise, a mongoose ramped into the air and landed in front of her. It's rider studied her, his crimson armor gleaming in the sunlight. "Well, howdy there." he finally said after a moment, disembarking from his vehicle. "You must be the blue giving my Teammate a hard time. Sadly, this is as far as yer gettin'." As he said this, his stance widened and his hand went to his hip, waiting for the right moment.

Name: Eric Price
Specialties: Being lazy, eating food, etc.
Personality: Lazy, usually has a doesn't-really-care personality.
Team: Red, Private

Price sat up, rubbing his head. He slept in again, today. Good. He stood up from his bed, and picked up his helmet, pulling it on. He walked from his bunk to where Amity was. "Oh, hey, Amity," Price said. He looked over, and didn't even bother trying to stop from bursting out laughing. "Oh, shit, what happened to your face?" He asked, still laughing.

Castle looked at the new Red in front of her. "Well, shit." She muttered. She slowly sat the flag down, and started to raise her hands. She then reached for her pistol and shot at the Red's foot. She fired the full magazine before the last bullet finally entered his foot. Then she ran like hell back to Blue Base, leaving the Red flag back.

Last edited:
"Blue," Amity grumbled and started to fire at the retreating blue. She pulled back and marched down to her room, wetting a cloth to wipe her face. She sighed and cleaned her face off. Then she poked her head out of the room and called to her teammates, "what do you guys want for breakfast"?