• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Real life

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Five of the young men marched round the corner, each with a pretty much identical 'uniform,' which it was standard for these gangsters to have. They weren't really gangsters, but at least they were a gang. Each of the five wore sunglasses, ripped jeans and chaos black hoodies. Three had spiked brown hair mullets and they were all muscular. Edward took sight of them once he was in the car. He spotted two guns. One of them fired a shot into the air and they all laughed. Four of the five were drunk.

Drew ducked a little bit when he heard gunfire. "I'll be right back." He said as he walked towards the sound he saw five young men waving guns around and acting like idots. He walked towards them. " Have you're mother's ever taught you all how to behave." He said as he looked at the drunks.

Jack stares at his empty desk, he gets in his (2005, 40th Anniversary Mach 1, Orange with 2 black racing stripes) Mustang and drives to the nears plant nursery. He pulls up and walks into the nursery.

Ivy heard the bell at the front door and smiled as she walked over to say hello. She put her hands on her hips after dusting them off and she stood behind the counter, "can I do something for you"?

Two handguns were lifted up by the punks towards Drew. "You shouldn't mess with us! Whoever you are!" Cried one of them who wielded one of the handguns.
"That shit is real. Really we'll beat the crap outta you!" Cried one of the unarmed teenagers, as four more mischievous young men joined the group.
At this point, the other two of the unarmed punks drew sharp pocket knives.
"If they don't shoot you our other mates don't beat you up, we'll stab ya!" Yelled one of the others.

Edward got out of the car. "Where are you going? We were supposed to pick up dad from the station!" Shouted Edward's mother, Marian, cried. She was just about to start the car up.

"I see some yobos causing trouble. They're picking on that poor man! Ever since we came to America from Britain, I've always been the loner-the one without any friends...always bullied. Well, now is the time to finally step in..." Edward replied.

Marian heard a gunshot. From where the punks were, one had shot a bullet against the wall, deliberately firing it in the area instead of at Drew. The group marched towards Drew. "What's that?!" Marian asked.

"Oh no you don't!" Marian grabbed Edward by the collar of his shirt. "It's not safe! You'll get hurt."

Edward pushed Marian to the side and as he did so, one of the young men appeared before them. This one wasn't actually from the same group that was attacking Drew.

"What do we have here? A momma's boy! And his posh car! Oohh! Where did you get that? France?!" The young men in a vest asked.

"Actually it's from Britain!" Edward shouted. "What are you doing with that gun?"

"I wasn't going to use it...but since you asked....you're asking for me to use it!" He laughed. "Say, you're that new fella who moved in to the area, aren't you?! Here in the USA, we don't like people from foreign countries here!! My boys severely fuck up all of you British!" The young man with flat gelled up brown hair paced around Edward and the car.

"You leave my son alone!" Marian cried, running out of the car as she came to tackle the man. The young man shot Marian. Marian fell to the floor against the car and Edward gasped as he ran to support his mother.

"Stop! Don't hurt her!" Edward cried, tears coming out of eyes like rivers. The young man was cackling away like some witch. He looked back to see his friends were drawing closer to Drew.

"Oi! Guys! I found a weak one over here!" Yelled the young man, just as Edward delivered a punch to his face. The young man tried to fire at Edward but Edward punched the gun out of the man's hand. The trigger was pulled as it hit the ground and the bullet flew into the man's arm. The young man screamed as blood came out. He fell to the car and Edward grabbed the gun, shooting the man, causing him to die, hate in the British boy's eyes. Tears gushed as he looked down to see Marian's body dead on the floor.

"No...I failed you!" Edward cried. He saw that three of the young men that were trying to assault Drew had now moved on him. The other two went to grab Drew.

The man in the middle had spiked hair and a nose pierce. "The boss is dead. You killed him! Looks like i'm in charge!" Yelled the man.

"You lot did this!" Cried Edward. "Who are you and what are you doing?"

"We call ourselves the Garage gang." The man on the right said.

"That's just a stupid name you made up!" Yelled the man on the left.

"Both of you shut up!" Shouted the man in the middle. "I'm Maxwell. That pipsqueak on the right is Freddy. And that's Gary." Maxwell pointed to the man on the left. "You seem quite weak...yet you killed our leader Arnold! Fuck you! He was our best mate!" Maxwell cursed.

"But he killed my mother!" Edward roared.

"You think you're so tough eh?" Maxwell asked. He paced around Edward then drew his gun and shot both Gary and Freddy with one bullet instantly. They seemed so shocked, falling the ground.

"Why would you do that? Kill both of your goons?"

"They're not useful. How dare you call them goons though!"

"I would have preferred the word henchmen but..." Edward pointed his gun towards Maxwell.

"Look around you mate." Edward looked around and saw about seven punks with handguns and shotguns.

Another punk appeared and handed Maxwell with a machine gun. "You're very much surrounded!" He screamed.

"Thanks for you're help." Drew said unphazed. " But I could've taken them on." He took his phone out and called the police. " I'll make sure to tell them that you both were threatened." He said.

(@Jagson read what happened)

Two more punks appeared to be heading towards Drew. Four punks now surrounded Drew.

"Phone!" Maxwell yelled to Edward. Edward got his phone out from his pocket and tried to dial 911. A bullet pieced through his phone as it fell to the ground.

Melody looked out the window to finally check and see what was going on. She saw a hold up. She grabbed her phone and called Danny.

Meanwhile, in Danny's car, he was listening to anime theme songs and vocaloid songs. He was so invested in the music that he didn't here his phone ring.

(That's what I get for skimming.)
Drew looked at the goons. he put pressure on his good foot as he took his cane and slammed it against one of the goons face's. He took his own gun out and fired at the other ones kneecap. He then turned he then pointed at their leader. " Leave now." He said. " Unlike you boys I'm actually trained to use this." He said.

Most of the gang members fled into three seperate cars, well, one was a truck anyway. Maxwell marched up to Drew. Edward was behind them. "This isn't fucking over. I'll be back." He shot a bullet in the air and jumped into the one truck, which was playing a very loud Eminem song. It drove away.

"Phew! They're gone." Edward said to Drew. "Looks like there were just after your car...but if that's the case...why did they kill my mother?" Edward looked down at his mother's dead body. "Name's Edward by the way." Edward rang his father, the police and the health services. When Edward put his phone down he looked at Drew. "Now that we've had this experience together, we both need to stop them. We need to get rid of the gang violence in this town."
Within minutes Edward's father, Thomas Handerson arrived on the scene. Tears dripped down as he saw his wife lying in the back of the car.

" Look Bruce." He intentionally called Edward. " We can't take on a gang. That's what the police are fore. " Besides." He said before hitting one of them with his cane and the other with his good foot. " I'm positive these two are going to speak." He said. He then looked at the man. " I'm sorry for you're loss sir."

"We'll tell you anything you...want!" Spat one of the two gangsters.

Another punk crawled up to Edward on the pavement. Edward looked down on the man's body which was torn to pieces. He was completely crippled.
Edward looked down, horrified.

"Spare me!!" The man yelled. "They did this to me..."

"Them? Those hooligans?"

"Yeah...and that Maxwell. His boss...if you can take Maxwell and his boss out... the gang will... spilt up..." The man coughed then fell to the floor. Edward lifted his body and saw a police badge amongst his uniform.

The police showed and Drew gave his account of what happened. The police nodded and took the two gang bangers away. Drew looked over at the boy. "It was nice meeting you." He said as he walked back into the station. " So did I pay too much." He asked Viper.

"Well we have terriams, pitted to plants, immature trees," Ivy listed off as pointed each of them out. She looked at him with a smile, "what is your job? Maybe that can help us decided what it could be"?

"Not really but how about you look around and see what you think you might like. I'll continue to think myself," Ivy nodded as she thought over what could be good for s mechanic. She started looking around at the snake plants and succulents that were in stock, "perhaps one of these"?

Morgana had just finished instructing a random guy at the GYM when she heard the shots, she got worried for one second before a girl, who, in her opinion, was clearly too young to that place, called her over and asked for instructions of how use an equipment. After that she caught herself thinking about that noise sometimes, but then she got convinced that it was some truck or something like that.

"That works if you want it," she smiled and looked that plant over to make sure it was healthy and happy. She backed off and held her hands behind her back. She looked over at the door as a few others walked in and about.

"...and Three!" She screamed before landing a last hit on the side of the training dummy. Several other voices followed her lead, punching theirs perspectives training dummies.
"O.K. guys! That's it, until next class." She said dispersing the class. She lead something about a dozen of studants made their ways to stairs to the lower part of the GYM, where she found Morgana instructing a young girl.
"So, just finished the class, how things are going down here, need some help?"

Drew looked at Viper and smiled. " Thank you... keep the change." He said as he got into his car and drove. He saw a gym not that far away. He parked in it's parking lot and walked in. He saw two women conversing. "Hi." He said to the women. He leaned on his cane a little bit. " How much per month." He asked as he looked at them. He smiled a little bit.

"Five dollars," she smiked and nodded. She made most of her money from farmers as she was one of the few producers in the area for fertalizer and in the middle of spring chickens and small animals for them.

Marcus took the stairs in a hurry to get to his locker in the GYM, he was pretty tired, but he was determinated to work out at least a little bit before leaving the GYM. He opened his locker to put his gloves there and took a while to rest and drink some water before the work out. He stopped a while to look around and saw Morgana and Maia, his sensei and the GYM owner, talking to a guy, he knew Drew from somewhere, after all this is a small town, but he couldn't remind where, or even his name. After some time, Marcus decided to let it go, and walked to the GYM equipments.

"Hi." she said casually when she saw Drew, since Morgana was the GYM owner, Maia decided to not say things on her on, so she waited to Morgana give the answer. She sat on the chair next to Morgana on the balcony and decided to rest for a while. She saw some girls taking photos at the mirror, guys competing to see wich one could do the exercise better, and tried to find any of her studants on the GYM.
Then she saw Marcus near to the wall, doing a exercise she couldn't remember the name. She thought about talking with him, but since she never saw him saying anything during the classes, she decided to just watch.

"Hi, i'm Morgana, welcome to the Fortress. We have two options right now. Number 1: $30 per month or $360 per year, it will give you acess to our GYM and trainers. Number 2: It's $45 per month or $540 per year, it will give you the same acess as Number 1, but you would be able to attend to our special classes, like Boxing, Muay Thai, Dancing, Fencing or other ativities available. So, interested?"

And then she saw his leg and his cane. She thought of something sad, but immediatle felt sorry for it, Drew seemed like a nice guy.
While waiting for Drew, Morgana saw Maia looking over Marcus. She hit her with her elbow and said with a smile "Stop it, you're drooling"

He thought over the options. " Is physical therapy one of the activities?" he asked her. " Even if it isn't I'll still pay the $ 45 option." He said as he smiled at her. " By the way." He handed her his card. "If you ever need something to be investigated and don't want the police involved for whatever reason. Just call this number." He said.

He got in his car and drove back to his house. He put his new plant on the floor then pushed his desk under his window, the he put the flower pot on the desk. He opened his laptop and got designing on his new work project.

"Ouch!"Maia said when Morgana hit her."That hurt! And by the way... i'm totally not drooling. And..."
She had to agree she was staring Marcus for too long.
She decided to change subjects.
"Ana, you were always that short?" That was the best she could do before turning her look back to Marcus.

Marcus was getting ready to leave the GYM to get back home when he noticed his sensei by the balcony, she was staring at him.
So, whats going on here? He thought, he was making her way to talk with her when his phone rang.
"Mark?" the voice said, it was his friend from the hospital.
"Hey buddy, whats the matter?"
"We got a situation here, we kinda need your help. Where are you right now?"
"At the Fortress...You know, the GYM. It's an emergency?"
"Kinda of...Listen, did heard the shooting near the GYM?"
"Shooting? I thought it was just the traffic."
"It wasn't, how fast can you get here?"
"I'm on my way, i'll be there in 10 minutes."
Marcus left in such a hurry he forgot his locker keys and gloves on the equipment.

"I'm not short! I'm average!" She said, pretending to be angry "Anyway, you're the one as tall as a horse!"
Maia was 6'0, with a fit body, she was pretty tall for a woman. And beautiful, Morgana would be attracted for her, if she weren't her friend.
"Hey, look" she said pointing to Marcus, who was leaving the GYM "You took so long he got tired of waiting and left."
"And by the way, don't you see i'm busy over here?" She said, resuming her conversation with Drew.
"Yes, we do have Physiotherapy. So you're taking the $45 option? If you want we can go talk with our physiotherapists right now."

D

Deleted member 227971

Kaylei Was really frustrated. She had just lost against her 7 year old brother at F1 Racing simulator, again. She sighed and picked up the TV remote, Flicking through the channels until she got to the Wii U.
"Finally, I can play mario cart racing on my own in peace." She said to herself, slecting Mario Cart Racing.
"Meow"
"Oh, Dolly, You've come to watch me play mario cart?" Kaylei Smiled
The black and white feline purred.
"You funny cat" Giggled Kaylei.
She selected Yoshi, Knowing he had the highest speed and using him you unlocked characters quicker.

Marcus had just left the hospital. The situation wasn't as severe as he thought it was, it took some time, but he was able to fix the bulllet hole in the young man body, luckily, the bullet only grazed his body. The doctor got in his Harley Davidson Street Bob and was in his way back home when he found himself in a part of the town he never went before. A greenhouse caught his attention, he parked his motorclycle and started looking for any "unusual plant" in the greenhouse, he had always wanted a carnivorou plant.