• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Real life

D

Deleted member 227971

After 3 hours of playing Kaylei decided to go for a walk, Dolly did too.
"EXTRAS EXTRAS READ ALL ABOUT IT!" Said the news paper man.
Kaylei walked over to the stall and the man gave her a paper.
"Hmm...Next Minecon in 5 months, In London? I better book my tickets quick, right bud?" She said, ruffling The fur on Dolly's head.
Kaylei continued her walk, stuffing the paper in her bag, When her phone beeped. Her brother was sending her texts, annoying ones.
She ignored them and walked through the park, Dolly still by her side, as she passed a unfimilar greenhouse. She remembered she was needing to get some catnip for Dolly, who had seen the greenhouse before her and was now purring at the thought.
"Ok then, Kitty. But I'm not spending $50 on you again like last time" Said Kaylei as she walked in.

Ivy looked up and tilted her head. She dusted her hands off and kept moving, happy that the woman now understood that she didn't have the proper type of roses. She moved back to the front of the store, smiling as she sat down.

D

Deleted member 227971

"Oh, hi there. Do you know were I could find a catnip plant?" Asked Kaylei.
Dolly jumped onto the counter.
"Dolly! Get down!" Said Kaylei putting Dolly on her shoulder. Dolly obviously wanted her catnip.
"Sorry, she's a cheeky little rascal"

"It's fine and yes the catnip is over there beside the other indoor plants," Ivy point to the sign that sat a little ways away. She then looked at the cat and smiled, "she is adorable".

D

Deleted member 227971

Dolly purred.
"Thanks" Said Kaylei, getting 2 pots of catnip off the shelf. " How much would you'll like for these? Oh and may I have a mini cherry blossom tree?" Asked Kaylei (Like those mini potted trees you can get but cherry blossom) "How much are these?"

"Five dollars for the tree and the catmint is two dollars each," she smiled and straightened her back in a stretch. Ivy's eyes looked her over and giggled softly as she watched the cat.

D

Deleted member 227971

"Here." Said Kaylei, handing her the money. "Hope to see you around, come on Dolly, lets go"
Kaylei walked out of the door and carried her things back home, put the catnip in her room and the blossom on her desk. Kaylei fell onto her bed and when straight to sleep

Evan sat in his room reading a poster. "So this person is looking for a Part time job huh." He got on his computer and started to write an e-mail. "I was looking for some one to help me out, He's a programmer so he should have good knowledge with editing." He said as he finished writing his e-mail and sent it.

Daniel relized his client probably wasn't going to come by, so he started to drive back to his home. On the home, Danny saw his sister trying to hail a car to hitchhike. Danny pulled up and said," 13$ standard rate, and 50 cents for every mile."

Melody jumped in the passenger seat and exclaimed,"Do you actually think your funny?"

Danny replied by saying," Yes, do not you think your pretty?" Melody punched him in the shoulder and said," You're so dead!" Danny pressed the gas and drove home.

Checking his email, Jay saw that there was a new message concerning business. Reading what it said, he smiled. "Alright." He typed back in another email. "What's the specifics of the job you want me to do?"

Evan read his email. He started to write a reply. "Well I am a gamer and I make gaming videos on YouTube and I've been having trouble editing my video. So I thought you could help me wit that." He thought while writing. Once finished, he sent the email.

"Sure, sounds good." Jay typed. "Mind sending me a sample of your work and what you want me to do with it? I need to know what I'm working with before taking the job."

Viper sighed as she fixed up the mans car and she smiled as she was paid and she looked down, wondering if she could find herself a girlfriend " maybe i can go talk to ivy" she whispered as she walked over to ivy's shop and she knocked on her door and she drooped a little.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Maxwell and his small cult of gangsters marched through the shipyard. This was a place where private ships docked and deliegered goods as they went. A large metal ship docked. A man hobbled about, carrying with him a large crate of fish. At the count of three, Maxwell and his group jumped out in front of the man.

"Who are you? How did you get here?" The man shrieked in surprise.

"Give us the fish!" Maxwell shouted before laughing. "Sorry I never thought I'd be saying that."

"What do you need it for?" The man asked.

A tall man wearing a grey jacket and hat stomped through Maxwell's gang. He wore a standard work shirt- white with buttons. But then there could be seen a black cane as he approached.

"You don't wanna mess with us." The tall man said with an Italian-American accent. "Really, we've all got a little business plan going on here."

"Hey Lorenzo." The punk leader said in response as he noticed his superior.

"Hello."

"As you can see, we've got this man surrounded." Maxwell pointed his gun at the fisherman.

"Soon, the fish stocks of Springwood Maine will be ours!" Lorenzo laughed.

"You could check my channel for vide samples and the editing I need help with is to make the videos more enjoyable, like putting in words and images in the video to make jokes funnier and stuff like that." He wrote.

"Ah, sure. I can do that." he said. "Mind sending me a video? I can show you what I can do with it, then you can tell me whether or not it looks right. We'll discuss payment later."

"Hi" he said to the woman he presumed to be the place owner "Do you sell carnivorous plants in here?"
It was a pretty place, the greenhouse. Green was his favorite color, and being surrounded by green made him get strangely happy.

"So, i think i'm going home, gotta get some sleep" she said to Morgana while she was showing Drew the way. "See you tomorrow, Ana."
Maia took her things from her locker and was in her way out of the GYM when some guy said
"Hey, looks like someone forgot some stuff in here."
"What is it?" She said, walking towards the man, to see what he had in hands.
These are Marcus gloves, he was the last one sitting on the equipment.
"Here, i can keep it. Thanks by the way." she said to the man.

"Here we are..." Jake pulled into the Town, a small smirk finding it's way onto his face. It seemed so simple, small, and comfortable. Perfect place to raise a Family. "Still have the Land Lord's Number?" He asked, turning to his Wife, Taylor, in the Passenger Seat beside him.

"So, were here." Said Morgana, stepping out of the elevator, the third floor, and where Drew would be having physical therapy. "This is Lorena, she will be the one taking care of you" she said pointing to Lorena" Lorena, this is Drew. I recommend you too to chat a little bit, get each other info and something like that. Anyway, it was a pleasure to meet you Drew, if you need something just let me know, my number is in the other side of the GYM card, feel free to call me. "She said to Drew. "It's getting late and i don't usually stay in here for so much time like today. So...See ya!" Morgana kissed Drew once in the cheeks before turning around and walking towards the elevator.

Lorenzo shot the man carting one of the containers using a rifle. Lorenzo and Maxwell boarded the large ship which contained crates of fish.
"So what exactly are you using the fish for anyway?" Maxwell asked.

"Follow me." Lorenzo led Maxwell to a room on the ship using stairs to the first floor. A group of men were sat on the seats around the room. Lorenzo cut open one of the containers which had fish in it.
To Maxwell's surprise, it wasn't fish but guns and ammunition.

"We've been selling arms around the country. Springwood Maine is our main storage point. We're going to load them all onto a warehouse. We're also storing gunpowder and this..." Lorenzo marched towards a barrel and opened it. Maxwell jumped when hhe saw it contained drugs-and they weren't the medicinal kind-hoards of barrels containing cocaine, heroin and many kinds of Class A drug. Maxwell jumped when he saw them.

Drew looked at Morgana wondering what that kiss was all about. He was about to say something but he noticed that she already left. He looked at Lorena. " It's nice to meet you mam." He said as he looked at her.

"Honestly bro, I can't believe you're behind all of this!" Maxwell cried to Lorenzo, as Maxwell's gang mingled with Lorenzo's older Mafia men. This was one of the first times this was happening- under the previous leader of the gang, the mafia were men in the dark in comparison. Maxwell had persuaded Lorenzo to show him what was really going on, but another twist was to be thrown on him.

"Really, I was not behind this." Lorenzo replied. He clapped his hands.

A short Russian man stepped out of the shadows. "You really do hot all of the credit Lorenzo." The man said.

Meanwhile, Edward was still on the pavement next to where his mother died. His father and a policeman showed up to the scene.

D

Deleted member 227971

Kaylei woke. "Oh, ship..! I haven't uploaded my Video since Friday!" Kaylei said to herself. She quickly uploaded a video of her playing a run through on Sonic generations.
"This should keep my subscribers quiet for the next few days.." she said clicking the Upload button.

" Well I better get going." He said as he gently nodded at the therapist. "I'll be here tomorrow." He said as he stood up and walked towards the door. He made his way back to his apartment/ office. He sat down on his bed as he yawned. He wondered what the next day might bring.

Ivy smiled as she got back to work. Her feet carrying her through the green house once more as she checked on her beloved plants. She then finished up with some other customers and walked to the front to close up for the night.

Drew woke up the next day as he checked his Email. He sighed when he noticed no one as answered his call. " Looks like I'm going to have to go back out today." He said.

Lilly walked out to her green house only to drop her plate of food in shock. She felt tears well up in her eyes as she ran back into the house to call the detective she met and gone police. Outside her greenhouse had shattered glass. The climate controlled building now ruined. Pots and plants thrown about and the plants that had to be kept in a warm climate had already withered over night.

Last edited:
(Well let's try and revive this)
Drew walked around the green house. He noticed the glass. He carefully went back inside and talked with Lily. "When did you first notice the shattered glass?" he asked as he looked at her. " Do you have any enemies around here?"

"I don't think so? I mean I try to be nice to everyone and I spotted the glass when I went to start my chores for the day," Lilly frowned as she sat back on her stool. A small potted cactus sitting in her arms as she hugged it to her chest.

"It might've been the work of some vandals." He said as he moved around. He's gotten use to moving with the cane but every so often his leg would act up. "Have you called the cops." He said as he sat down and looked at her.

"Yes," Lilly nodded her head as she ran her finger through the sand in the pot. She took a deep breath to try and calm herself, "I'm sorry I called you. It's the first thing that popped into my mind and I probably shouldn't have".

" Hey it's fine." He said as he looked at her. " If you didn't than I would be wondering around on this leg trying to find other clients." He said. "you did me a favor if anything." He smiled at her. " While the police will look into it I can park a little bit away from here and take pictures just incase the vandals strike again." He said as he looked at her.

"Yeah go ahead. If you need anything just ask and how much will I be paying you," lily sniffled before she put her planter down. She wiped her eyes when she realized she must have looked crazy for crying over plants.

He gently placed his hand on her. "Hey it'll all be alright." He said as he smiled at her. While he didn't understand the need to protect plants he wasn't the one who made them a living so it seemed only fair that she would be sad over them. " You don't need to pay me. I'll do this one for free." He said.