• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Real life

"I'm paying you now what's your price," lily asked once more before she went to go get a glass of tea from her kitchen. She poured it into her cup, "I'm paying you and that's final".

"Alright." He said. He thought about everything he would need for the stake out. "Twenty five dollars should suffice." He said as he smiled at her.

Lilly nodded and sipped her tea. She then went into her wallet and pulled out bills. She offered it to him with a thankful smile, "there you go. I put an extra twenty for gas money too".

She then looked over to her kettle once more, "can I get you some tea"?

"Thank you. I would love some tea." He said as he looked at her. " So why plants?" He asked. He was new to the area and wanted to get to know the people better.

"I wasn't the most popular girl in highschool and loved plants so that made me stand out even more. So I gravitated to flowers and vegetables because I didn't like the people there," Lilly shrugged as she purred a glass and handed it to him. She brought her own cup to her lips to take a sip, "besides its good to do what you love".

" yeah I can agree to that." He said as he took a sip of the tea. " So are you a local or did you move here." He said. " Sorry for asking so many questions but I want to try and get to know the people in this town."

"Local. Born and raised here," she leaned back into her chair. Her eyes flicking to the old beagle that laid sleepin on the couch, "what about you? What's your history"?

" I grew up in Memphis." He said as he looked at her. " It wasn't the easiest of lifes. My mother died from an Over dose and my farter was a con artist." He said. " I thought I might ended up like him until a Cornel Ross found me. He told me about the army and I joined. I became a ranger and did my time. During my time I met Angelica my former wife. After I left I joined NYPD." He said. " I was happy during that time until a fateful night a year ago when we ended up in a car accident do to a drunk driver. My leg was shattered. While it has recovered a bit it's still pretty beaten up. Which is why I use this cane." He said. " Angelica wasn't so lucky. She took the most force of the attack. She died three hours into surgery." he said. He leand his head down as tears dripped from his eyes.

"I'm sorry to hear about that and you have my condolences," Lilly frown before reaching over to hand a tissue box to him. She then leaned over to catch behind her dog's ear.

"Thanks." He said as he grabbed a tissue box. " Honestly I don't know why I told you my life story." He said. " But I'm glad I did." He said. He looked at the beagle. He moved his hand to right infront of the dog's nose so it could smell him and know he wasn't a threat before he started to pet the dog. " So what's his name?" He asked.

"Joey. Also be careful if you ever show up here because he's partially deaf," Lilly sighed as she watched her beagle slowly wake up. She took another sip off her tea before she heard a knock at the door, "probably the police".

Leuric stood up. He bent down and rubbed gave the dog a final pet as he started towards the door. " You want to awnser it or should I?" He asked as he looked at her.

"I got it," Lilly raised her hand to stop him from moving before she walked. She stretched her arms above her head before speaking with the officer.

Erik woke up, stretched, and changed into a black tee and navy jeans. He exited his house and walked along the sidewalk. To his left was a group of police officers and that man who had tried to rat him out at the grocery store. There was a rather distraught lady speaking to the officers, and Erik inferred that the greenhouse had belonged to her. He walked over to Drew and whistled. "So, what happened here? Quite a mess."