• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Real life

Viper smiled at her and she went to go work on his car "wow this looks amazing" she said smiling as she worked on the car " hmm this is a pretty good car sir" she said sighed before she looked at Ivy and she smiled at her "well that should do it" she said and she walking over " It can now run enough to get it to the shop..can you drive it down there?" she asked

Video game music playing on his headphones, Jay walked down the street. He only had three flyers left, and had been doing pretty well. Walking by the plant shop, he saw Ivy and Viper outside with a new guy. "Hey, guys!" Jay said, walking over. There was a telephone pole just outside the shop, so it worked out for him.

"Hello jay! How is school," Ivy waved and called out to the boy. She noticed the flyers and smiled, happy to know he wasn't up to anything bad. She ran a hand over her forehead, grinning happily.

" Yeah I can drive it there." He said. He fallowed her eyes to the Cashier. " ah." he said. "Thank you once again." He handed her his business card. " I'm new in town. If you need help with anything such as a thief or a stalker ex girlfriend give me a call. I'll make sure they taken care off."

"That's very nice of you," Ivy Accpeted the card and put it in her pocket. She grabbed a sweater to warm up and slipped it on under her apron. She looked at her guests and smile, "hot coco anyone"?

Viper got in her car and she looked at the guy and she smiled happily "ok i'll see you at the shop" she said waiting for him to get in his car and she smiled "OK sir i'll drive ahead and you follow me" she said to him driving slowly so he could followed her.

He nodded towards the mechanic then looked at the cahsire. " Maybe another time ma'am." He said as he got in his car and fallowed the mechanic. He turned on his radio as the song "I apologize." came on. He cranked the volume up a little bit.

Viper drove back to her shop and she pulled in and she smiled happily " Ok sir just pull inside " she said and she smiled happily before
she looked at him and she smiled "I'm Viper btw" she said smiling.

The man pulled in and parked. He grabbed his cane and got out of the car. "Drew." He said as he reached out with his good hand. "A pleasure to meet you mam.

"Well if you ever want some just ask," Ivy waved to the people who left. She looked over the flyer and thought for a moment. She needed to update the website and it might not be what he was exactly looking for but it would be a quick job.

Jay's work e-mail and contact info was on the flyer, as well as some of his past works. The man finished putting up the flyers, and headed home. On the way, he wrote down some more ideas in his notepad. If he wanted to do this he'd need a sprite artist and a musician. He wondered who in town might be able to do that.

Viper nodded and she sighed "So whats wrong with it.. i saw something was wrong with the engine" she said smiling and she looked at him and she smiled happily, before sat down.

" I don't know." He said. " It's been stalling on me recently." He said. "Think you can have a look at her." He said as he looked back at her with a smile. He walked over to an empty chair and sat down. " Hey I'm new to town." He said. " And since you're helping me and seem like a decent person here's my card. If anything troubling happens just call that number and I'll try and fix it." He said to her.

Viper saw the card and she picked it up and she smiled "cool....i got one....punish my ex for dumping me on my mom's funeral" she said and she went to go work on the car and she smiled happily.

" Not what I meant." He said as he looked at her. he grabbed a pamphlet and started to read through it as he waited. He wondered what his old cop buddies where doing. He shook his head as he leaned his head back.

Viper laughed and she smiled at him " I should be done soon" she said as she began to work on his car and she smiled at him and she giggled happily before she looked at the car and she sighed as she worked.

" If you need any help let me know." Drew said. " I might not be the brightest person when it comes to cars but I can give you stuff." He said as he chuckled a little bit. He leaned his head back again.

Viper blushed and she looked at Drew and she nodded "of course....maybe you can help me with the cash part Drew" she giggled and she smiled happily as she continued to work on the car.

That's just a given." Drew said as he chuckled a little bit. "Anyways thank you Ms. Viper." He said as he looked at the pamphlet. " I'm sure you're significant other must be proud of you." He said not trying to presume what she prefers.

Viper looked at him and she smiled " Yeah if i had one " she laughed and she groaned "Most people don't like girl who does a mans job " she said smiling when a little bit of oil hit her face. "hehe " she said whipping it off and she smiled when she fixed it.

He scoffed a little bit. " I've served with women in Afghanistan." He said. " I have great respect for women who go outside of the norm." He said with a smile.

Viper looked at him and she sat beside him " Hmm ok..." she said looking at him and she laid back on her back and she smiled " Thats cool...." she said a little " i'm not normal if your asking that..." she said smiling.

" And who is normal?" He asked with a smile. He looked at her. " So men or women?" he asked. He figured he might know the awnser to this judging by her earlier actions, but he wanted to have a definitive answer. " Sorry if that's a bit personal but I'm just wondering."

Viper looked at him and she smiled "women" she whispered and she looked down before she looked down " its ok" she said smiling at him and she looked down "so you gonna pay me?" she giggled.

" Guess I can't ask you out on a date then." He said jokingly. He looked at her and smiled a little bit."So doc what's wrong with her." He asked as he stood up Cane in hand.

Last edited:
Viper giggled and she nodded "yeah can't ask me out " she said and she looked at the car and she smiled "Oh nothing much she just need change of oil" she said smiling. "and a little fixing"

" Alright thank you." He said as he handed her his credit card. " Also if you ever want to grab some drinks as friends let me know." he said.

Viper looked at the credit card and she smiled "Ok will do" she said and she handed it back "ok cmon over her and let me get this ready....ok a oil change is 15 and since i had to fix it up some other thing ...thirty bucks." she said.

" Alright." He said as he put his card back and gave her the thirty dollars. He smiled again. " Hope to see you sometime... friend." He said.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
A group of buff looking young men marched towards Viper's workplace, where the car was being worked on.

"Look at that! A cool car!" Shouted one of them.

"Eh let's grab this car and go, maybe we could sell it!" Yelled another one, in a punk outfit.

They were all wearing ripped jeans and wearing black hoodies. They were tall, skinny and muscular.A gun was raised out of a third man's rugged bag.

"Surround the people here. Loot them!" Ordered the leader of the gang, with a spiked mullet.

Around the corner, Edward Handson walked towards his mother's car. It was parked next to one of the schools in the area.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ivy smiled and stretched as she picked up a broom. She started to clean up the dirt on the floor, checkin on plants as she went. The woman then returned to her post and sat down, filing seed orders for the coming season.

Danny pulled up in the driveway of his house. He grabbed a bag of reads, spare guitar string, and guitar chips out of the passenger's seat. On his way in, He noticed his sister's car parked behind his house."Must of tried to sneak in without me noticing," Danny chuckled as he grabbed his keys. He opened the door to see his sister asleep while Downton Abbey was playing on the TV.

Melody was completly pigged out on his couch. She had a bag of Danny's Doritos in her hand. Melody had taken of shower, so she was wearing Danny' Spock robe. Danny snuck into his music room and grabbed his Bass Guitar and Amp. He set the amp on the table behind Melody's head and cranked the volume up. Danny began strumming the beginning of Seven Nation Army, the newest song he had memorized. Melody jolted awake and said"The Hell?"

Danny smiled and chuckled," Get out of my robe."

Ivy then turned to her computer. She switched it on and started taking inventory. Her stock on tulip bulbs was running low so she put shipment in to the small town nursery. She grumbled loudly when the Internet slowed before picking up again. Her eyes scanned over the sight, lighting up when she saw tea roses on sale.

Danny set is guitar on the couch and said," Whelp, I'm going into town, I've have to go play for someone." He went back into his music room and grabbed his Alto Saxophone and Electric guitar.
Melody quickly got dressed as her brother was in the other room. She walked into the music room and said," I need to come wit you, My car is broken down, That's why I parked behind the house." Melody grabbed her whit jacket and walked towards Danny's car.

Danny drove by the Mechanic shop and said," Get it out and have the Mechanic come to my hose and fix it,cause I'm not goin' to get your car here." Danny pressed on the gas and sped away

Drew waited patiently for Viper to give him back his card. He heard noises from outside. He decided he would look into it after Viper gave him back his card.

Joshua's parents had held high hopes for their only son, envisioning the many great achievements their darling little boy could accomplish in his prodigious lifetime. One bout of Meniere's Disease and a drop out from college later and Mr. and Mrs. Hall found their dreams hopelessly crushed. Joshua himself had his own prospects for the life his parents had so vicariously attempted to force upon him, concentrating his passions into music rather than macroeconomics.
His fingers idly danced along the silver band across his laptop's keyboard, chin pressed to his fist offhandedly. He was seated in a booth situated next to one of the broad windows lining the town's less popular social venues; a Second Cup tucked neatly into a street corner. He had gotten permission from the cafe's manager to work on his music there as long as he didn't disturb the other customers after he had explained that he wasn't allowed to do so at home. His parents were still pressuring him to seek out a "real job" and so they would be more than displeased to see how many hours he poured into transcribing musical notations and drawing treble clefs on stray napkins had he decided to set up office in his room.
Second Cup was not exactly an ideal place to conduct himself, either, but there wasn't a chance he could afford his own workplace (he could barely pay his own rent).
He heaved a great sigh, reaching for a new napkin from a disheveled stack, and, clicking his pen, began sketching a new music score.

Danny kicked his seat back and waited for his client to arrive. He hadn't picked up the eletric guitar in awhile, so he decided to brush up on the old thing. He pulled out a Snickers from the Jockey box of his car and started to chow down.

Melody walked into teh mechanic's and sat down to wait fro an avalible mechanic. She heard crashing from outside, but din't really acre to look at it.

Once finished with her orders, Ivy went back to the back to start planting. She started with the Passion flowers before moving into her large collection of lilies. She stepped back after placing them in their seeding beds and moved around the building.