• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pruie Discussion Thread

-when you start an rp only for it to become overrun by rulebreakers oops-
So, yeah. I'll try to post here. Truth be told, I'm slightly tired of writing about Raina. I find her bland asf.

Shimmering I'm thinking we can challenge the Ice Gym together (seeing as there are two leaders) and get it out of the way quick. But I'd need you to respond to Luke.

We're basically done. We just need to wrap up a few loose ends. Hysan left. Raina is having daddy issues. Soren... uh... Soren went through an emo phase and became an evil overlord, destroying parts of the region in a void. Aurus, Luke's Lucario, almost died, but then didn't because he had to save Luke from the void ("The eagles are coming!") Not Gary-Stuish in any way shape or form. Nope. Then Luke developed a stutter because PTSD and stuff. Now they're beating up on gym leaders like nothing ever happened. Because it's Pokemon dammit!

Apparently no one is even going to attempt to finish out this RP. (low-key salt)
Okay. Alright. I get it. Life gets in the way. Salt is gone.
Anyhow, would anyone be interested in leaving off here and just starting the sequel? And in the sequel just kind of explore what happened after my final post?
I'm currently not in any RPs after this one died, and really want to get back into it so... yeah...

I stopped getting alerts, and school is starting to get intense, so, I don't know if we should continue.
I might disappear from Pokecharms for a while.
And Shade/Soren/ I don't even know anymore is so messed up.
I definitely need a fresh start. Because this was the second RP I ever joined.

Same. My character is BEYOND fucked. If I knew her IRL, I'd punch her. She is the most annoying character I've ever written.

I didn't respond because I've been sick whoops.

You've been sick? Well, get well soon.
Yeah, I'd really appreciate it if I had a second chance, now that I'm better at RPing.

Also, this is so out if context, but I guess
I'm going to celebrate Halloween and dress up as a devil or something.

Last edited:
Okay, sounds good. I guess there'll just be a few more posts on this. I'm think, Shimmering, that you and I can do montage posts, something like...
"After his encounter with Shade, Luke went on to challenge the Pokemon League. After losing, he...[continue post here]"
Just to kind of give it a sense of finality. If we just want to leave it here, with Soren/Shade going to the house, that'd be fine. I kind of like that.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Washe a strong battler before? If so, it's never specisfied. -azuru

I don’t mean to be rude but believe it or not he was a champion!