• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pruie Discussion Thread

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Why did Mockingchu just like a comment of what happened like over one or two months ago? Also I have a sudden urge to restart this RP with ACTUAL plot

Hell yes I did Cosmic! Also, I think a nice little epilogue of how the void experience have affected characters (Luke is pretty traumatized, yet also grateful to be alive), and how they fare in getting to the league.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
It doesn't have an ending I know. Would you guys be down for a tournament thingy with showdown or something and then a bit of after plot? Then this era can end and the pruie region can have new trainers and stuff. We can also have the original characters of us appeal in the "sequel" as adults.

I think if we do almost a fast-forward montage of us beating the gyms (kinda speed-runny) and then take some time in the tournament, I think it'd be great to revisit Pruie with new characters (and possibly other users in the RP too) as well as meet our old characters. But I think we should take a bit of time away from Pruie, even though we have when we let this RP almost die. Almost.

'Bout that plot though...
Soren was completely changed by this whole incident. Besides, MY character started that and he should have to take responsibility for it.
AND, YES. Would totally be down for a tournament.
I've waited since I even signed up here on this website for this outburst to end.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Lol. So we'll rko gyms we haven't beaten with overtraining leveled Pokemon do showdown and have a new era? That is after we fix everyone to be good responsible noble trainers. And whatever other characteristics you guys want

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Yep he hasn't been active for two weeks rip. I guess we only have semifinals and the final clash with 2 of us. Then new era

I actually decided to check on everything today. Black Jesus 32 notifications.
Shimmering was on the dot about me being engulfed in school work. Add on to that I apparently lose internet on Monday, it'll lead to a bunch of inactivity for me. Sorry, guys!

That's alright. So I assume that means it's a no from your for continuing to the league? And a no for a sequel? If so, just tell us what should happen to Angel. Or, if you don't get back on, we'll just make something up.
Also, I posted. And it's pretty long.

Say that some family stuff came up, but have her be vague on it. Like, Batman vague. If I can get everything on track, then I might get back on and rejoin if you'll have me, or the sequel if it happens. I really enjoyed this RP, too, but I have to prioritize right now.

Why do I like, not get notifications?
Okay, anyways, I'm down for a "2 years later"/black and white 2 kind of thing.
I don't have a lot of free time anymore but I could probably get in some updates during the day. Although I do prefer my ghetto paper towel laptop.

"Batman vague" :D
One of many reasons that Dapper_Cat is so cool. Honestly, I've loved RPing with all of you guys. This has been my favorite RP, and I'm so glad it's finally gonna have a solid end.
Also, Azuru, I think two years could be okay, but I'm personally going for like a five year time skip or something.

Well it's not like young people can't be gym leaders/advisors/aides to the professor/other stuff cuz it's Pokemon. But yeah, I agree with Cosmic.
Also, I'm creating a new RP if anyone has free time. Not Pruie related, it's a beach island off the coast of a larger region. Called Sinel. Pretty nifty >_<

Is Shade/Soren gonna end up as some hermit living on that cliff in the sequel? :D
Also, Azuru, I totally get it. With school starting up and everything, I don't even know if I should be making it. But I already did so...

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
anyone else remember the good old vulpix shimmering days? oh also maybe you can start getting more badges or something? if you're not the last one to post