• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pruie Discussion Thread

ca98af1810f5b0a2e93f4805f0d2c654ac6e2cdf4d3658b418bfbf0ab3ab1a19.jpg

Time to remember where the hell I was with Angel.

I remembered that much. It was mainly her Pokemon and her badge numbers I couldn't remember. But I got those bits now. So, the flying Gym for Pruie is the sixth... right? We changed the order a couple times. And did you guys make a post yet about where Angel went, or naw?

It would appear it was, lol. I guess I'll say Angel had been home because family stuff, and now has finally returned.

And if we still want to do a sequel, and it should be world championships and I should bring in Angel's friend I mentioned when Raina found out Angel had heterochromia. You know, that guy.

I don't think it should be one of those tournament RPs.
* you can hear Shimmering trying to obstruct someone's helmet *
It would give me a chance to fix Shade.
Plus it would be fun to see our characters having jobs after 5-ish years.

Yeah, you have a point. It was just the first thing to come to mind, but yeah, I don't see that working too much now that I think about it. Honestly, I have no idea what Angel would do for a living. Probably just keep being a trainer, honestly.

Angel would still be traveling around, most likely. Being a gym leader requires you staying in the same place for a long time. It's not everyday someone gets to fight the Champion, so she could still travel around a lot.

Don't imagine her doing much else. A sequel is a pretty good idea, maybe bring some new people in, as well as characters from our charcters (obviously well thought out) backstories.

@Azuru Kahoot is my city.
Also, I feel like Luke is gonna be some sort of Aura Guardian after that one woman passes away. He and Aurus are like *fist bump*. So yeah... LUKE THE HERMIT!

Glorious.
I feel like all of us (our characters) haven't talked in years for the sequel. The last time they saw each other was 1-2 years ago, at a cafè. A few others kept in minor contact, but not in person.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
It thought we were gonna do the tournament here no? Also I can do it if I want, it’ll just take about a couple months, but to be honest I think it’d be better if my new post would just have it be the latest thing Henry does and then some

My character only calls him Soren because it's hard to call someone you've known for awhile a different name.

Also, your OCs name isn't Henry, or Mike, it's Harry, lol.

It's... very confusing.
I decided that Soren had a reputation that was so fucked-up that I had to switch characters. And the only other RP I was in at the time was called the Nepandiax Region RP.
So back then I was like, "why not swap these two characters?"

It was a really stupid idea of mine.

Last edited: